Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) (34310 Views)

Live Chickens Given To Guests As Souvenir At An Event / Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party / Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by NonsenseRubbish: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lovenorth:
We would be getting iPhones and cars as souvenir when the Jagaban becomes our president
Nonsense plus rubbish
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by Goldenkrezi: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
SE again

Why?

I love the way Jagaban has revolutionalized AGBADO
Agbado for you
Agba for me
Agbado for us all.

God bless Nigeria grin
Agbado for you and your household.... Personalize that
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Segzy22:
Please nairalanders, sorry for disturbing you with this.

I'm seriously sick, I ran a text of about of 25k but I have referred to LASUTH.

I don't have money because I lost my job due to the sickness.

I need your help.

Below is the text results.

Olusegun Adisa Zenith Bank 2372855066

This document looks edited..well may you find help
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by Sweetvie: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Omo na this kind occasion i dey like grin
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by tiger28: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
These Yorubas and their parties ehnnn!!!
They give till they tire......they are not selfish or stingy at their Owambes.
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by brunobaba(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by planetx: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
brunobaba:

The party took place in Canada.
Why would anyone be distributing cheap items like egg and bread at a party in the US or Canada. I mean you can get a crate of dozen eggs in the US for a dollar and few cents.
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by koolaid87: 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
frankfrank:
This is not Nigeria
This is canada
Bloggers at it again

Na canada dem go dey share bread and egg.

Bread wey no fit pass 3 dollars?

Oga dem just use that carton that says Canada.
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by Karnice600: 3:27am On Aug 05, 2022
mariahAngel:
A thoughtful idea, if you ask me. cheesy
The next day's breakfast sorted.

Food na the main thing.

Yeah, you're right. That's what God created most Nigerians for.
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2022
Three Biblical Expressions of the glory of God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_FtFLnfK-4
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Better than plastic trays that don't hold any food at home.

Why don't I get invited to these kind of parties, ehn??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is N500k Marriage Still Possible In This Recession? / Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) / Obituary Of A Nigerian Woman & Her 17-Year-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.