Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) (42408 Views)

Tallest Corper Falls In Love With Shortest Corp Member After Meeting At Service / Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by Stevo35: 3:05am On Aug 04, 2022
I was there' and there was a mild earthquake immediately.

1 Like

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by hekola: 5:49am On Aug 04, 2022
MarxisGLABACK:
Ok
SORRY MY DEAR SISTER, IS NOT UR FAULT , IS BECAUSE U WERE ALREADY STEPPING ON A FAILED SYSTEM PLATFORM . IS A TRAP THAT THEY SET , NYSC AND NIGERIAN GOVT, SET AM ,BUT U WERE NOT QUICK 2 SEE IT, IF U DOUBT ME THEN U TELL ME IF SUCH A THING CAN EVER HAPPEN IN GERMANY, ENGLAND OR USA, WITHOUT SACKING THE ENTIRE NYSC, IT CAN'T HAPPEN SEF. SEE THEM DEY LAUGH, . U WANT TO SERVE UR FATHER LAND IN TRUTH AND HONESTY, THEM SET TRAP 4 U , 2 FALL INTO,
THATS HOW MANY CORPERS HAVE LOST THEIR DARE LIVES 2 FATAL ROAD ACCIDENTS, KIDNAPPING OF CORPERS , RITUALISTS , BOKO HARAM , RELIGIOUS EXTREMISTS JUST NAME IT.....

AND MY SIMPLE SOLUTION TO THIS IS TO JUST SCRAP THIS SCHEME, ONCE A PERSON GRADUATES OBTAIN NYSC DISCHARGE CERT. FROM NYSC. PAY EACH CORPER THEIR ONE YEAR ALLOWANCE ONCE AS YOUTH EMPOWERMENT MEK THEM GO HELP THEMSELVES.

INSTEAD OF THE EVIL GOVT 2 DO IT. THEY WILL DIG A LARGE HOLE MEK EVERYBODY FALL INSIDE .
GET WELL SOON MY SISTER , NIGERIA JUST HAPPENED 2 U, NEXT NA LABOUR MARKET
oga..we must serve sir..iam over aged but iam going to reduce my age just to experience it.
Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by Joe4real1988(m): 6:09am On Aug 04, 2022
A mistake from her side. She turned without seeing she is at the edge and where her foot is gonno land. Over-seriousness dey worry her for her to look straight up not down(her safety).
Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by HRMK: 6:18am On Aug 04, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Fatty bombom
do u av heart of stone or completely heartless?
Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 04, 2022
MarxisGLABACK:
Ok
SORRY MY DEAR SISTER, IS NOT UR FAULT , IS BECAUSE U WERE ALREADY STEPPING ON A FAILED SYSTEM PLATFORM . IS A TRAP THAT THEY SET , NYSC AND NIGERIAN GOVT, SET AM ,BUT U WERE NOT QUICK 2 SEE IT, IF U DOUBT ME THEN U TELL ME IF SUCH A THING CAN EVER HAPPEN IN GERMANY, ENGLAND OR USA, WITHOUT SACKING THE ENTIRE NYSC, IT CAN'T HAPPEN SEF. SEE THEM DEY LAUGH, . U WANT TO SERVE UR FATHER LAND IN TRUTH AND HONESTY, THEM SET TRAP 4 U , 2 FALL INTO,
THATS HOW MANY CORPERS HAVE LOST THEIR DARE LIVES 2 FATAL ROAD ACCIDENTS, KIDNAPPING OF CORPERS , RITUALISTS , BOKO HARAM , RELIGIOUS EXTREMISTS JUST NAME IT.....

AND MY SIMPLE SOLUTION TO THIS IS TO JUST SCRAP THIS SCHEME, ONCE A PERSON GRADUATES OBTAIN NYSC DISCHARGE CERT. FROM NYSC. PAY EACH CORPER THEIR ONE YEAR ALLOWANCE ONCE AS YOUTH EMPOWERMENT MEK THEM GO HELP THEMSELVES.

INSTEAD OF THE EVIL GOVT 2 DO IT. THEY WILL DIG A LARGE HOLE MEK EVERYBODY FALL INSIDE .
GET WELL SOON MY SISTER , NIGERIA JUST HAPPENED 2 U, NEXT NA LABOUR MARKET

This is exactly what I was saying to someone the other day.
The whole nysc is a scam and a joke
All the people I know that served are back at their parents houses doing nothing
These graduates should be given their nysc certificate and the WHOLE ALLOWANCE at once. Then every person should use theirs the way he/she pleases. BUT no our government will never do that because of the money they are diverting using this stupid nysc program.
May God help us as a country.

Take note I graduated and I never served because I don't do things I don't believe in.
Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by HRMK: 7:02am On Aug 04, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Too much semen
too many spoilt kids on this platform!
Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by youneedjesus: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2022
From top to bottom

1 Like

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by Xman12345goat: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2022
She don use her hand buy problem for her self. She could start having brain issues for life.

Why did she have to come so close to the end of the stage to March. Is a pity
Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Everything is news in this country.
GoodzGustavo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkg9VThI_N0

A video going viral online shows the moment a corps member fell off stage.
The corps member was in her full NYSC uniform as she marched to the edge of the raised platform

When performing an about-turn, her foot slipped and she fell, landing face flat on the floor.

Other corps members are heard screaming as she remained motionless on the floor before some soldiers rushed to her.
It's not clear which orientation camp the incident happened at.
Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2022
HEAVY WEIGHT WAS NOT CONSIDERED WILL MAKING THAT PODIUM.SORRY GIRL BUT TRY TO SHED WEIGHT YOU LOOK OBESSED angry
Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
grin grin
Sorry o
Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by Matthew2925(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ryda:
I guess the presentation is for chubby ladies.
Yeah. It's called miss big,bold and beautiful pagent.
Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by MamaletASO: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chuuu
Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by Wwwq: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
Really
Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by dobnina(f): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Patlab:
Work remotely and earn between 75,000 and 150,000 Naira working from home.

We are recruiting creative content writers to join our team of creatives.

All you need to do is write articles daily from home using either a PC, Smart phone or Tab.

Training will be provided so both new and seasoned writers are encouraged to apply.

Writers on the team are required to write between 2,000 and 4,000 words daily and the moment the number of words written attains 41,000 words milestone, payment of 50,000 Naira is made to you. And the next " 41,000 Words cycle " begins the next project.

No hidden biases. We are currently recruiting just 10 new writers to join our team, so hurry and take advantage of this window of opportunity.

Note payment is done strictly when the total word count hits 41,000 words. If you achieve this in two weeks you will be paid then, if achieved in three weeks, you will be paid then

You will be required to write varieties of articles ranging from News articles. Business Articles. Tech Articles ..Cryptocurrency articles.. Health Articles. Sports Articles. Ebooks, Press release statements ...

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Be careful of this guy.
He is a serial scammer on the loose.
If you work for him, he won't pay you.
He has more than 15 moniker on nairaland
Once he is busted, he will create a new moniker and continue from where he stopped

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUTO Graduate Who Died As A Corper Buried Amidst Tears (photos) / Jemima Osunde Starts NYSC Orientation (Picture) / Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.