Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,972 members, 7,848,920 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Have Lost More Money Being Into Politics - Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Lost More Money Being Into Politics - Orji Uzor Kalu (420 Views)

Peter Obi: I Am Not Stingy, I Just Have An Allergy For Money Being Spent Wrongly / Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics / Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Lost More Money Being Into Politics - Orji Uzor Kalu by ebukajay184: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nigerian Senate Chief Whip, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has stated that money is not his motivation in politics, IGBERETV reports.

The former Abia state governor also said he lost more money being into politics.

He wrote on his Facebook page;

"In 1982 when I bought the latest Mercedes car (the then President Shehu Shagari was the only Nigerian using the same car as at that time ) , I recall that whenever I drove the car some would look at it with admiration while a few were spreading rumors that I was into money rituals grin grin grin.

Unfortunately things haven’t changed much today, people still think that you wake up and make money without working for it .

People should stop entertaining the blackmails that money is OUK’s motivating factor in politics.. If it’s actually about money as propagated , then I already have all I would ever need .

While I was Governor, I never bought a new home . I have lost more money being into politics . I took over from a military administrator and those who knew the condition of Abia before 1999 will have a better understanding of the level of work we did before leaving government in 2007.

After I left as Governor, I stayed away from politics for 12 years. I returned to politics in 2019 when it was obvious the zone was going into trenches and for the sake of the people . Meanwhile, my return to politics has paid off for the Abia North zone beyond expectations.

As of today , I can decide to even resign as a senator because I spend my private money to make up a lot of things while serving the people .

Nigeria is unfortunately a country where people who have done no business except holding public office are hailed while those who have worked hard all their lives creating wealth and employing people are called names . Imagine expecting a man who bankrolled PDP in 1998 with five hundred million naira to the party and one hundred million naira to the presidential candidate of the party to be hungry?

I became an employer of Labour at an early age and have steadily continued to be.I have worked hard all my life and the best you can do is to study people and try to be better than them . For the life we live is not for ourselves alone but for God and to then accommodate other people .

#OUK
#KeepHopeAlive"
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02YFLE9k1YCJvRq79Y2JgiPwSsGjj1kq83fHxWYXpqQN6mAM76VJZp4kHpn1HY7t6ul&id=100044703721568

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: I Have Lost More Money Being Into Politics - Orji Uzor Kalu by Seyigoya: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
The political Retirement door is always open for all Sir if it's not profitable

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost More Money Being Into Politics - Orji Uzor Kalu by SmartPolician: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Idiot! Did anyone force you to keep contesting?

Why not quit politics to stop losing money.

This man is irritating!

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost More Money Being Into Politics - Orji Uzor Kalu by KingKO22: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
That's why you were rooting for Aamed Lawan

grin

Is there anything good from Sadeast ?
All of you are a big failure

All politicians are evil but I just hope that Tinubu will use his experience as former governor of Lagos state to turn things around for us

God pls answer the common man prayer for 2023 election

Tinubu is the answer
Re: I Have Lost More Money Being Into Politics - Orji Uzor Kalu by GoooodHardDick: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Foolish man.

In a sane society this idiot ought to have been arrested and thrown in jail immediately

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost More Money Being Into Politics - Orji Uzor Kalu by inoki247: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Story for the gods....

Feed your lies to the people wey dey vote for u wey dey come online in disguise telling us how dey hate corruption.....
Re: I Have Lost More Money Being Into Politics - Orji Uzor Kalu by abobote: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Fact, but that is coz you focused on stealing and neglecting the profits from business
Re: I Have Lost More Money Being Into Politics - Orji Uzor Kalu by Viscuz: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Then retire and start fishery

Politicians and lies

Be like sharwama and Edo girls

Re: I Have Lost More Money Being Into Politics - Orji Uzor Kalu by WhiteIverson: 12:43am On Aug 04, 2022
If they decide to pass a bill to reduce the salary of senators, he would be the first to oppose the motion.
Re: I Have Lost More Money Being Into Politics - Orji Uzor Kalu by Advocate500: 2:05am On Aug 04, 2022
You will continue to lose for your stupidity.
Re: I Have Lost More Money Being Into Politics - Orji Uzor Kalu by loosecanon50(m): 2:07am On Aug 04, 2022
And you're still into politics? Ara gbagbukwa gi ebeahu

(1) (Reply)

Dont Blame Tinubu For Buhari's Failure / 2023: Youths Should Ask For Disintegration Or Restructuring / New Face Of Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.