Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Insecurities And Bad Economy,it's Effects On APC Candidates On 2023 Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurities And Bad Economy,it's Effects On APC Candidates On 2023 Election. (234 Views)

Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurities And Bad Economy,it's Effects On APC Candidates On 2023 Election. by Timmy9999: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
As we are approaching 2023 general election it's becoming necessary for all APC candidates starting from state to the national level should come together to address the issue of insecurities and bad economy ravaging our country,if not it will affect there chances at the election because there will be a protest votes against them in which PDP and LP will be the beneficiary of that protest votes.

We cannot say because APC use Muslim Muslim tickets or because APC candidates is from Yoruba tribe that automatically people from South West will vote for him or northerners will use religion sentiment to vote for him,did northerners don't know the difference between been alive and been under the grave ?or living in peace to siege ? Or living in the house to being in kidnappers den ? Or who doesn't want better life.

Although APC presidential flagbear is a good man but there's is need for them to address this issue with immediate effect so that it will not be use against them,they should try and think about it if they really serious about this election .
Re: Insecurities And Bad Economy,it's Effects On APC Candidates On 2023 Election. by Vulturereloaded: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Even though i am a tinubu supporter, but i ask myselt if i would be supporting tinubu if my condition was perfect.

When i think about his age and health i feel guilty. When i think about how he brought buhari to mess Nigeria up, i feel angry and frustrated.

Trying to market him gives me more headache. Thats why i feel safer to just market obi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: There Is No Passport Booklet Shortage In Nigeria – FG Declare / Port Harcourt People Are Very Happy And Grateful To Wike- Mayor Of Port Harcourt / Northern Young Professionals Canvass Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.