Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated (34263 Views)

APC National Headquarters Suspends Oyo Congress Over Irregularities / APC Headquarters Building Collapse Scare, Staff Flee / Kwankwaso Takes Over Kano PDP As National Headquarters Dissolves State Exco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:18am On Aug 05, 2022
post=115386220:
NICE ONE by Youths of Nigeria.
Support your candidate and let other support who they want.
That is the beauty of democracy.

Meanwhile,

Justwise,
Dominique
Seun,
Mynd44.

Helinues no type reach dis one o, before one of your staff banned him till next year, a week after the 2023 presidential election.
A tactical and bullish ban!
This is Nairaland.com and not Ipobland.com.
Take note Seun Osewa.
This is the same way the animal called Nnamdi Cownu started by threatening to murder and behead 2000 Nigerian soldiers/military, which his brainwashed animals carried out to the letter.
Nairaland.com should not be a breeding place for terrorists.

Vote and campaign for your candidate and leave other Nigerians to their choice.
It is not by force to vote for who you support.

SEUN OSEWA DO SOMETHING about your forum.
Enough said.
#WeDidOurPart

Boy,
Afraid catch you, you edit your terrorist post.
We will continue to teach you and your ilks MANNERS and how to behave online like reasonable and sane people do.
We will teach you terrorism won't be tolerated here.
Good you went back to your vomit and gulp it down.
Kids everywhere.

But you are Ill mannered, calling kanu names, abusing the Igbos race. Very ill mannered, calling humans animals, they are not the cause of your problems, face your problems. No Dey act like lord of the rings for nairaland, face us one on one.
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by highness25(m): 5:52am On Aug 05, 2022
Reinaldo:

You don high na. If you no high you no go vote for am.
Yes, I don high and I like am. Na me get my vote

1 Like

Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 05, 2022
femicyrus:

The people online you mean?
Election is for physically present people at the polling units.
Why do you think LP got less than 3000 votes in osun state with the millions of online people that loved obi's party while both APC and PDP polled over 300,000 votes each without atiku and tinubu on the ballot paper?

You're making a mistake if you think people will vote for party this time around. Peter Obi is the person they actually want to vote for, not Labour party. 2023 is a very different ball game.
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by asomatc(m): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2022
Please I need the help of good spirited Nairalanders,
I want to start Keke riding, instead of staying at home doing nothing. So I went to a Micro Finance Bank and they requested for a 10% payment of the Keke before I could take it on high purchase. The 10% amounts to #130,000. I was able to get #40,000, remaining #90,000. Pls any amount would be appreciated.
Thanks.

0023953077 Access Bank
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by SocialJustice: 7:02am On Aug 05, 2022
Abdul05:
Tinubu is at work...,..

Not on social media but on public functions.. grin cheesy

Mass movement from the north ,south west and south south is ok for him to cling to that power.. grin
And this is what you want for Nigeria? Next thing, you will change moniker and start begging.
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Eniitankorede: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Even though i am supporting Tinubu, but i will be lying to myself, if i pretend that i dont know that the North will use his money for Atikus campaign.

You are a liar or you are ignorant. The 12 northern governors decided power must go to south. That’s enough.

1 Like

Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Eniitankorede: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Some are brainless

His brain can sell Obi as a slave to IPOB his brothers. Where are the IPOB Obituary zombies sef? Come out for plenty of vawulence here. Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Sunday2021: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Gliberdash as usual.

Your useless Afghanistan region has 5 states and they have governors, deputy, house of assembly members et al. They are all Christians

Infact even their cleaners, cook, drivers et al are all Christians

You senseless biggot put a blind eye to that ba?

What progress has your barren region enjoyed more than other regions for having all Christians representative?

What makes your useless region better and more prosperous than other regions for having all Christians?

Election is a game of numbers not emotions. Tinubu is a very smart and brilliant politicians. He is so smart that your region are praying to have half of Tinubu as their kinsmen. He's a baddass calculative politicians than all your useless politicians in your region combine

We were Nigerians before Islam and Christianity

Even the so called God you're fighting for does not belong to Christians nor Muslim.

Religious has absolutely nothing to do when it comes to politics which is a game of numbers

You know what, if you are telling all Christians not to vote a particular candidate then I'm sorry to say you are shooting yourself the more

If you want to play the religion card. Islam are much in numbers than Christians. If you want to play the tribal card I'm sure you know the majority tribes and minority

Tinubu will definitely put y'all to where you lots rightfully belong come February. Maybe by then y'all will respect him more than you have been doing before

I rest my case

unfortunately for for you Iam not an igbo.
You said religion has nothing to do in our politics but you clap for the drug lord for choosing a Muslim.
You said Muslims are majority but you forget that Muslims have 3 major candidates while the Christians have one.
Why are you confusing yourself?
Mind you Iam a northerner and iam speaking the mind of millions of northerners.
For your information Iam a die hard supporter of APC but i change my mind the day Tinubu decided to pick a Muslim as his vp. To cap it all I will vote for Atiku because of his liberalism when it comes to religion.
Finally, anytime you want to insult me I will advise you to ask your mother who is your real father.
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Babaken(m): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2022
Lagos State money is working.
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by PastorFire: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno....(Kanuri Boy)
U ar a big fool

Shikenan nagode
Dan Shegiya kowei. You don't even know how to speak Hausa. Arna banza kowei.
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2022
Sunday2021:
You said religion has nothing to do in our politics but you clap for the drug lord for choosing a Muslim.
You said Muslims are majority but you forget that Muslims have 3 major candidates while the Christians have one.
For your information Iam a die hard supporter of APC but i change my mind the day Tinubu decided to pick a Muslim as his vp. To cap it all I will vote for Atiku because of his liberalism when it comes to religion.
Finally, anytime you want to insult me I will advise you to ask your mother who is your real father.
Tinubu will succeed Buhari
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2022
blamingthedevil:

As IPOB President
your mentality is low like Motorola F9 battery
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2022
femisplash:
This one no be Twitter noise.
Na stones dy twitter.....go buy brain
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Sunday2021: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will succeed Buhari
it will never happen. I swear
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
KingKO22:
Nothing can stop Jagaban not even IPOB or Obituary militants
seriously sick....I get cassava for your sickness
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Jesusloveyou: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
EndWeakerection:
Who are the Bad People?
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist. obituary supporters
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Jesusloveyou: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sunday2021:
and so,
is your choice to vote for who you want.
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Gubioma: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
PastorFire:
Dan Shegiya kowei. You don't even know how to speak Hausa. Arna banza kowei.
Dan Borno.....(Kanuri Boy)
Wagga shege nacewa wani shege
Dan kusun uwa
Irgamun ubanka nawa Dan iska asararre

Shikenan nagode
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by PastorFire: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Gubioma:
Wagga shege nacewa wani shege
Dan kusun uwa
Irgamun ubanka nawa Dan iska asararre

Shikenan nagode
Hausa ma, ka kasa iya. arna irin ka,.. Dan wawa, Dan uwar Shegiya kowei,
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Gubioma: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
PastorFire:

Hausa ma, ka kasa iya. arna irin ka,.. Dan wawa, Dan uwar Shegiya kowei,
Sunanka pastor ai Kaine arnen
Dan magayi uwar karuwai.Ni kasan kanurine kuma duk yaren Kanuri babu Arne

Shikenan nagode
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by adekolaelect(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bugie16:
These Northerners are defrauding Tinubu. Seyi, you better take your old man home before they defraud him of your inheritance.
comedy session !!!!!!!!!! Na so you go talk till he Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria .you and CAN will now resume victims and sabotage wailing till after eight years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day / Checkout This Photo Of Jonathan & Oshiomhole When The Going Was Good / Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.