Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election (14922 Views)

PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory / Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by iSense247: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2022
Lovenorth:
Ademuje would be expelled from the government House unprepared
Whenever journalists are interviewing Obi or his running mate, I notice that even the interviewers use to be swept away by their eloquence.

We now have men of intellectual excellence for the first time after a long while running for presidency. The time of Balewa, Awolowo and Azikiwe is here again.

This time around, we don't have to choose between the devil and the blue deep sea. The much awaited third force is here with us.

Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by begge: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2022
Hoping for another abuja supreme governor

1 Like

Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Jostoman: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2022
chaddy16:
Interesting. The result was very close. I won't be surprised if APC magically wins the election. It happened 4years ago.
wake up from your dream oga
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Obidientful: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin Tanko Mohammed will be salivating now and wishing chai if I'm still around now grin grin
Tell that useless Governor that Tanko is no more there ��
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Tvoice: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2022
Lawyers oya Ooo , food don ready oOo
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Tvoice: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2022
Adebiyi75olusho:
how, please explain to me.

Abeg ignore dat idiot, nor be everyone wey get head get brain
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Minjim: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2022
If Gej had good grounds to go to court do you think he wouldn't?

Let's wait and see their reason. After all they're not deciding self help. They're doing the right thing to do in this case

We have to give it to Buhari. This is something Obj can never allow. At least didn't interfere

ursullalinda:
Big shame ! Instead of him to emulate Gej.....he hoping for Imo magic.....How are the mighty fallen.....if the incumbency can be rigged out as APC is now claiming......I'm more convinced we OBIDIENT and YUSFUL Nigerians will coast to victory in 2023
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by mach7(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2022
Ok, let's allow the courts to decide then.
adesola89:

Please don't mislead the public...the electoral act stated that vote closed at 2:30 pm if no one is on the que anymore. However, if by 2:30 pm, people are still on the que, the voting will continue until the last person on the que as at 2:30pm cast his/her vote. So, the issue is that the person that will vote must be on the que not later than 2:30 pm while the voting can last till 10pm.
In the case of Ede you mentioned, I voted at Ede. I got to the poling unit at 11am but as 2:30pm when the remaining number of people on the que was counted, I was given number 160 while people that remain as at that time were about 300. INEC had to bring 4 extra BVAS machine to join the 2 we were using before arround 5p. So I voted arround 5:30pm and the poll closed in my unit at about 6pm.
For your information, the unit I am talking about has arround 1800 registered voters while that of Owode that they make reference to has more than 3000 registered voters in that unit.
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by foleskay(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2022
Lol.. Awon werey.. They just woke up from to their reality,they must have been having sleepless nyt thinking how they wud be feeding for the next four years..after 12 straight years of free meal. Awon oloriburuku gbogbo. They keep lying to us that osun has no money and dem no borrow money but they keep buying new cars,appointing news PAs, and constructing short kilometers roads. Where dem dey see d money.. From heaven??

Well make adeleke dey go governance while they are busy fighting court cases. Mk dem feel what adeleke felt in 2018. Won ma lule tan ni
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by latolz: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oyetola it seems you still have Osun peoples money to pay legal fees.. Geraway there
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by MrMcJay(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Faber:

Which one be lawful votes...or do you mean valid votes. Then what makes a vote valid...

Make all of una go sit down abeg, who do win, don win...only technical grounds of fake names, fake certificates, dubious running mate and other pre-election matters that can deny Adeleke this time. And so far those areas are inorder.

APC hand over and get out

You can see where the ignorance of people like you landed Adeleke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria / Keyamo Blames GEJ For Buhari's Inability To Fullfil Students Loan Promise / PHOTOS: NANS Visit To Obasanjo Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.