Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election (14906 Views)

PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory / Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Antoeni(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2022
Losers, Abeg make Una hide una face in Shame
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by duketerry22(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2022
If you like challenge it from now to thine kingdom come you've lost and that's the fact. Deal with it and go look for how you're gonna convince Nigerians on the failure and disappointment that follows you people everywhere you go...
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by mach7(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2022
MrMcJay:
The argument would be that Adeleke had majority of votes cast while Oyetola had majority of LAWFUL votes cast.
That is how election petitions are won and lost.

Congratulations to the lawyers about to cash out.
Very apt, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue here is LAWFUL votes and the contention is what happened at Ede.

The Electoral rules was contravened when voting was allowed to continue until late into the night. All votes cast after 2pm on that day should be considered as invalid.
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Princeton92(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2022
Abeg make them just rest small till after 2099 cheesy grin
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by fubsy: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2022
APC should just go and sit down. APC has already been rejected by Nigerians.
Next story please..........
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Iamthoney(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2022
Tetrahedron:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/osun-guber-apc-to-challenge-adelekes-victory-at-tribunal/amp
Lawyers wan use and them go use them cash out from Tribunal to Appeal to Supreme Court cos they have no case. Dead on arrival
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Riversstate: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2022
APC always find it hard to accept defeat

Very useless party.

I blame Tinubu for this mess if not party like APC won't even exist

1 Like

Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by MiaBeer(m): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Sore losers.
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Faber(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2022
MrMcJay:
The argument would be that Adeleke had majority of votes cast while Oyetola had majority of LAWFUL votes cast.
That is how election petitions are won and lost.

Congratulations to the lawyers about to cash out.

Which one be lawful votes...or do you mean valid votes. Then what makes a vote valid...

Make all of una go sit down abeg, who do win, don win...only technical grounds of fake names, fake certificates, dubious running mate and other pre-election matters that can deny Adeleke this time. And so far those areas are inorder.

APC hand over and get out

2 Likes

Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Prozico22(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Too late
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Blaqfellow: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Charcoalhub:
We need partners and investors in our lucrative charcoal production and nationwide distribution

Location is kwara state

Pls check my profile for contact details

One the nairalander defraud me the guy that do advert about logo I paid him is almost 2weeks now he has not been taken my calls
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Olojuobinrin(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2022
FAMODUN, Gboyega and Aregbesola should do the needful by uniting the PARTY in Osun state before it gets too late !! They’ve divided the party and they are not ready to come to an agreement, one faction allegedly worked with the opposition so they can teach the other one a lesson , from the interviews held by both the TOP( Aregbesola) factions and the Ilerioluwa people, it’s very clear that they are not ready to come together to work as a United party and that may affect them in the general election, I don’t even understand how the same party has two different state chairmen . The excitement in one faction of the party concerning the loss of the governorship election is also a clear indication that the allegations leveled against them by the other faction may be true , I’ve listened to several interviews of both groups live on the radio and one can easily draw a conclusion from there that all is not well with the party at the moment and this may continue for as long as the leaders of the party fail to do what’s needed to be done to bring the party together.
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Adebiyi75olusho: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2022
Splitmind:
APC won that election but PDP rigged it.
how, please explain to me.
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Adebiyi75olusho: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2022
mach7:
Very apt, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue here is LAWFUL votes and the contention is what happened at Ede.

The Electoral rules was contravened when voting was allowed to continue until late into the night. All votes cast after 2pm on that day should be considered as invalid.
Ok, what about the late night vote in Ekiti election day?na true apcheat indeed.
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Torokos: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2022
Hmm, Campaign after election
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by etrouble: 8:37am On Aug 05, 2022
ursullalinda:
Big shame ! Instead of him to emulate Gej.....he hoping for Imo magic.....How are the mighty fallen.....if the incumbency can be rigged out as APC is now claiming......I'm more convinced we OBIDIENT and YUSFUL Nigerians will coast to victory in 2023

We are going to Court. Meet us there. This case will get to the Supreme Court, so be prepared.
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2022
On what grounds are you challenging the election results ... Even the CinC who deployed Military Assets and has men on ground to give him feedbacks has accepted the results. You are looking for technicalities to win the case, unfortunately that does not apply here. It is better you all focus on BAT election with the brand new BAT campaign office you are securing with Armored Personnel Carrier like say na CBN Vault.
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by adesola89: 8:41am On Aug 05, 2022
mach7:

Please don't mislead the public...the electoral act stated that vote closed at 2:30 pm if no one is on the que anymore. However, if by 2:30 pm, people are still on the que, the voting will continue until the last person on the que as at 2:30pm cast his/her vote. So, the issue is that the person that will vote must be on the que not later than 2:30 pm while the voting can last till 10pm.
In the case of Ede you mentioned, I voted at Ede. I got to the poling unit at 11am but as 2:30pm when the remaining number of people on the que was counted, I was given number 160 while people that remain as at that time were about 300. INEC had to bring 4 extra BVAS machine to join the 2 we were using before arround 5p. So I voted arround 5:30pm and the poll closed in my unit at about 6pm.
For your information, the unit I am talking about has arround 1800 registered voters while that of Owode that they make reference to has more than 3000 registered voters in that unit.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by asomatc(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2022
Please I need the help of good spirited Nairalanders,
I want to start Keke riding, instead of staying at home doing nothing. So I went to a Micro Finance Bank and they requested for a 10% payment of the Keke before I could take it on high purchase. The 10% amounts to #130,000. I was able to get #40,000, remaining #90,000. Pls any amount would be appreciated.
Thanks.

0023953077 Access Bank
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by laladre: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2022
Splitmind:
APC won that election but PDP rigged it.

Thank God your name is Splitmind, your brain too is Split, you better shut that gutter you call a mouth before I pour am Acid to reduce the smell, APC motherfucker.
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by F117nighthawk: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2022
Bad loosers, this one is done and dusted, just want to plunder the state resources on a useless and needless case
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Tmex(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2022
Nigerian politicians are smarr but foolish. They arnt doing this to upturn the people's mandate rather they are doing these to keep their members intact. It is believed that being hopeful will keep the members for the next election.
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by kolexy(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2022
ursullalinda:
Big shame ! Instead of him to emulate Gej.....he hoping for Imo magic.....How are the mighty fallen.....if the incumbency can be rigged out as APC is now claiming......I'm more convinced we OBIDIENT and YUSFUL Nigerians will coast to victory in 2023

I believe he is 'hoping' for Bayelsa magic.
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Nelso2: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2022
More wotowoto awaits Apc this time around.

1 Like

Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by jaxxy(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2022
bunch of jokers
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Pat081: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Tetrahedron:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/osun-guber-apc-to-challenge-adelekes-victory-at-tribunal/amp
it should not be only a challenge but oluyule in Oyo state
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2022
On the ground of christian-christian ticket right? Because it seems to be a big deal now adays..
Re: APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election by jaxxy(m): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2022
lansile:
On the ground of christian-christian ticket right? Because it seems to be a big deal now adays..

Do Christian/Christian for national or president and see if North and Muslims won't show u shege.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola Compensates Farmers & Land Owners Affected By Road Construction / El-rufai Speaks At Chatham House, London [PHOTOS] / No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.