Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? (10112 Views)

Poll: Who Would u Vote For?

190: 29% (37 votes)
Mr Cork: 16% (21 votes)
Yusuf: 1% (2 votes)
Toba: 2% (3 votes)
El Guapo: 7% (9 votes)
Phate: 4% (6 votes)
Oganga: 0% (1 vote)
Dave: 2% (3 votes)
Sexkillz: 20% (26 votes)
Newid: 0% (0 votes)
Xynerise: 4% (6 votes)
Johnkay: 0% (1 vote)
Donlittle: 0% (0 votes)
Jamesdman: 1% (2 votes)
Oam4j: 6% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 / NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by kpolli(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2011
Funny part is some of these guys have multiple ids, so they wud vote for themselves alot of times. .  .  grin

@cuddlemii, if there was NL romance, u wud be my one and only. . .

@ all the other ladies who feel am too harsh or cocky. . . No comment for now

Only reason i wud vote for a 190, is cos he spends alot of time here. . .

Sexkillz, ur my guy. . . but sometimes we disagree

Da doctor, u claim to be a lecturer n see wat ur posting shocked shocked shocked (randy dude grin , i dey feel u jo)
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by BABE3: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2011
Who made this Okrika list?! It's just a bunch of weirdos and Juvinilles!  angry

@ Poster: Show me your list of romantic dudes in the Romance section and I'll tell you who you are!  undecided  
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by DaDoctor: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2011
kpolli:

Funny part is some of these guys have multiple ids, so they wud vote for themselves alot of times. . . grin

@cuddlemii, if there was NL romance, u wud be my one and only. . .

@ all the other ladies who feel am too harsh or cocky. . . No comment for now

Only reason i wud vote for a 190, is cos he spends alot of time here. . .

Sexkillz, your my guy. . . but sometimes we disagree

Da doctor, u claim to be a lecturer n see wat your posting shocked shocked shocked (randy dude grin , i dey feel u jo)

ITS OUR NATURE MY DEAR, WE FROWN TOTALLY AT WHAT WE DONT BELIEVE IN AND WE EMBRACE WHAT WE BELIEVE IN. IT IS CALLED 'SCHOOL OF TOT'
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2011
kpolli:

Funny part is some of these guys have multiple ids, so they wud vote for themselves alot of times. .  .  grin
Very correct my guy smiley

kpolli:

Da doctor, u claim to be a lecturer [/b]n see wat your posting  shocked shocked shocked (randy dude  grin , i dey feel u jo)

Da Doctor:

AND DO U KNOW THE PROFILE OF THE BOSS U ARE TALKING TO?
MAYBE THATS YOU HIGHEST DEGREE SO IT IS SHACKING YOU.

BUT NA THE SCHOOL WEY U PUT WEN U FILL JAMB FORM? ABI NA CONDITION MAKE U ACCEPT THE OFFER? ABEG NO LET ME TALK OH! [b]I DEY INTO LECTURING AND SO WE KNOW WHICH SCHOOL BE WHICH FOR EACH COURSE.

Lecturer of the century LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. DA Doc is my man anyday
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by DaDoctor: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2011

AND DO U KNOW THE PROFILE OF THE BOSS U ARE TALKING TO?
MAYBE THATS YOU HIGHEST DEGREE SO IT IS SHACKING YOU.

BUT NA THE SCHOOL WEY U PUT WEN U FILL JAMB FORM? ABI NA CONDITION MAKE U ACCEPT THE OFFER? ABEG NO LET ME TALK OH! I DEY INTO LECTURING AND SO WE KNOW WHICH SCHOOL BE WHICH FOR EACH COURSE.

toba:

Very correct my guy smiley

Lecturer of the century LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. DA Doc is my man anyday
WELLCOME SIR! THE TRUTH HAS TO BE TOLD. EVEN IF INDIVIDUALITY COUNTS THE SCHOOL AND RESOURCSE MATTERS! FOR EXAMPLE IN THE MEDICAL LINE, I BEG TO SAY ONLY A FEW PRIVATE UNI WOULD MAKE THE LIST OF TOP 10 MOST OF THEM DONT EVEN HAVE A FUNCTIONLA AND EQUIPED T.H.

THIS PEOPLE JUST KEEP GETTING ON MA NERVE JARE
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2011
Take it easy sir. All will be well soon
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by Goldieluks: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2011
smh
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by bknight: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2011
ROTFL!!! see men struggling to b d most romantic. . how do men know how romantic other men are, men voting for men to b d most romantic on NAIRALAND? have u been toasting urselves? wtf cheesy
and d voted guys should not campaign nah for a fair voting. hom.os abeg let d ladies decide  grin grin grin

bsides, wt r d criteria sef?
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by MMM2(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2011
it is know 1,

but d GA-Y angry
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by reagand200(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2011
although i am not a ROMANTIC section person, but judging from the little time that i took a peep to that area, i see 190 doing his thing.
I think i will go for him because he devotes his time and energy to make the thread spark.

love it or hate it 190 is da BOKO BOMB wink wink
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by BABE3: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2011
bknight:

ROTFL!!! see men struggling to b d most romantic. . how do men know how romantic other men are, men voting for men to b d most romantic on NAIRALAND? have u been toasting urselves? wtf cheesy
and d voted guys should not campaign nah for a fair voting. hom.os abeg let d ladies decide  grin grin grin

bsides, wt r d criteria sef?

Apparently:

1) Be FUNNY!  grin

2)Be a fake-a$$ Nigga!  grin

3)Suck-up to the ladies!  grin

4)Argue with Guys because of the ladies!  grin

5)Say that you can Take a bullet for your Girlfriend/wife! grin

LMAO!

Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by yusuf2(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2011
BABE!:

Apparently:

1) Be FUNNY!  grin

2)Be a fake-a$$ Nigga!  grin

3) Suck-up to the ladies!  grin

4)Argue with Guys because of the ladies!  grin

5)Say that you can Take a bullet for your Girlfriend/wife! grin

LMAO!

then i want my name off that list angry
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by Roland17(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2011
Every time i am fortunate to receive compliments from a heart of gold such as cuddle's and other lovely, alluring and intelligent ladies on this forum, i smile with wishes that someday NL romance section would someday become more than just an e-romance section and hopefully produce real life dates and marriage.

I am voting sexkillz for his pragmatic nature when it comes to matters of the heart.
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by 190: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2011
sexkills is theseeker cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by BABE3: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2011
190:

sexkills is theseeker  cheesy  cheesy

I voted for you DARLING!. smiley

yusuf_@:

then i want my name off that list  angry

Before nko. You have no chance of winning. Whoever put your name on that list just wanted to embarrass you.  grin
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by 190: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2011
Thanks Babe smiley smiley
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by Goldieluks: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2011
so you no thank me abi? ehn 190. shocked shocked
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by 190: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

so you no thank me abi? ehn 190. shocked shocked

[size=1pt]i voted for u three times.[/size]

shocked shocked - Thank que honni - Thank you honni cheesy  cheesy
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by Goldieluks: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2011
190:

shocked shocked - Thank que ho[i]r[/i]ny - Thank you hor[i]n[/i]y cheesy cheesy

u dey joke with me abi?
what's hor ny shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry

will u edit it,quick quick!!
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by 190: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2011
umm umm smiley
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by Goldieluks: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2011
ok, just stay clear,hence forth angry angry cool
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by 190: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2011
undecided
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2011
I knw u gonna be here. . A new playground. . .

@topic define invisible romantic
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by Goldieluks: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2011
Reality is the most rooomantic,
i will vote for you bruv. wink

190,just run lost!!!
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by 190: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2011
You have started again abi?

If i attack and wound you now - u'll start talking undecided
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2011
Yeah honey. . Soooooooo lowmantic. . Ask Ink my ex wife and Aminalib my baby mama they will tell u
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by Goldieluks: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2011
Reality so your low-mantic? ok

190 wound yourself,duh! angry
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2011
I don't know how someone registered on this site for less than a month can compile a list for most romantic dude. And I see some of you stressing over it 190 lmao.
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by 190: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2011
shocked angry angry

mtscheww undecided
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by swiftycool(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2011
methinks 190 deserves it, he practically lives on Nl. . . . i just hope he gets a real job someday cry
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by tyson55(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2011
ogugua88:

I don't know how someone registered on this site for less than a month can compile a list for most romantic dude. And I see some of you stressing over it 190 lmao.
I tire o! Newbe on NL compiling list of romantic dude.

I think she just want to be noticed. tongue
Re: Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude? by HighChief4(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2011
I am so voting Mr. Cork, he loves all the gals on this board equally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This / Barack Obama's Daughter Malia Flaunts Her Hot Sexy Body At Miami Beach (photos) / See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.