Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community (26240 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by bestman09(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
sad
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
you no de rest with this your bad news
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by bangging(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by DukeofUmueri247: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Our mumu Rector don kill this one
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Magnumproperty: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Passersby around 2 am. Abi neighbors?
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by muykem: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Activities of unknown gun men/IPOB in South east is enough reason.
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Lyfdiscvry91(f): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lord Jesus please strengthen our hearts. This life journey is getting even tougher than we thought. Me myself I'm loosing it gradually embarassed

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by BadNews: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
almarthins:

You no be human being. Why do you behave like a devil? Is bad news something to be proud about?

Nothing Bad News No Go See For Here
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Josbreed: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
RIP
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by GodsOwnMan: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
agadez007:
i am an eboe

you are right cheesy

Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Goldbw122(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
BadNews:

See More Bad News Via www.. com
Share good news, it is good for the soul. Am sad, that makes me sad the more you know.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by almarthins(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
BadNews:

Nothing Bad News No Go See For Here

You relish bad news. Wetin happen that person fit happen to you, make you no forget

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am sure some people will blame Tinubu, because he is contesting for president that should have been given to Peter Obi to assuage igbos
. How does this concern the topic at hand?
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by agadez007(m): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I am an agbadorian yaribu cheesy
two can play

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by alizma: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
What type of discussion were they discussing? If you were discussing on how life had been unfair to you since his father died bla bla bla, don't you think that could trigger a man who had been wondering why his life is different from others to do something unreasonable?
What were they discussing?
That is how someone will be missing and they will rush to social media but the moment the person is found, they keep silent on where and how he/she was found.
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Juanmike(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
agadez007:
yaribu
The yorubas are dumb na
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by goodheart01: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
post=115413803:

What a very sad incident.
So Sad.
May his gentle soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

Addendum :
Udoka Udoka on the beats with his daily bad news coverage.
You actually go everywhere on social media looking JUST for bad and terrible news?
What a niche you've created for yourself.
People dey ooo

Can you for a change, atleast once give us a thread about people celebrating success or something positive please?!

Don't let people label you as a Bad news carrier alone Nwanne. Not good for business biko!
Not all Nigerians love reading Bad and evil news 24/7.
Some of us still have human blood running and flowing through our veins please!
Tweak it!!!

Our kobo @

Stop attacking another man’s business, face your vulture roasting business.

Can you for a change, atleast once give us a thread about people celebrating the success of your darling daddy or something positive about APC? U can’t because there’s nothing good about being a BMC crew yet u keep supporting evil.

Don't let people label you as a someone without conscience. Not good for vulture roasting business biko

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Samskid310(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
At least you for let men use you instead of dying like dat

Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Secondly: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
And ASUU strike claims another one, yet again...
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by SoluDeOracle1: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
E don be oo!!!
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by MtDave55: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
I can remember the last time one hear a glorifying news in this country.

I can't wait for 2023 to come so that BUHARI can leave
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by PandoraObi: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
donaldking100:

According to Pastor David Ibiyomie, and i quote......
"The Bible says in the book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 10: Woe unto the nation whose leader is a child.
So if you are planning on voting-in a child who moves around wearing pampers, then you a fool & a very big failure."
Those were the words of Ibioyomie.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
You call ibiyomie a pastor, the same man that used his influence to lock up kemi olunloyo and he claim to follow the same Bible that says Romans 12:17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.. I have the right to vote for anyone I want, your name calling just shows the kind of training you got from hom
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by agadez007(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Juanmike:
The yorubas are dumb na
na you talk that one o
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Temptee101(m): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
His blood is on Buhari and APC

The suffering and hopelessness in Nigeria is too much. Imagine thieftinubu continuing from where Buhari stopped.

Vote Peter Obi
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
BadNews:
A Student of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri on Sunday committed suicide at their residence at Umuofocha, Umudibia Autonomous community in Imo State.
The 20-year-old Izu Nnawuihe allegedly killed himself around 2am without dropping on hint.on why he did it.
An eyewitness, Augustine, told the Nation that the deceased was having a discussion with his mother and younger sister when he suddenly excused to go to the toilet.
“Izu was discussing with his mother and little sister when he decided to go into their toilet.
“It was when his phone he left behind was ringing that his sister took the phone to the toilet only to discover the lifeless body hanging on a rope tied to a plank on the roof of the ceiling."
Poor kid! lipsrsealed
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/20-year-old-student-commits-suicide-in-imo-community/amp/

OMG! This hardship should stop already, some people are so depressed and frustrated.
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
donaldking100:

According to Pastor David Ibiyomie, and i quote......
"The Bible says in the book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 10: Woe unto the nation whose leader is a child.
So if you are planning on voting-in a child who moves around wearing pampers, then you a fool & a very big failure."
Those were the words of Ibioyomie.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Jesu, abeg which service he quote this one grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
alizma:
What type of discussion were they discussing? If you were discussing on how life had been unfair to you since his father died bla bla bla, don't you think that could trigger a man who had been wondering why his life is different from others to do something unreasonable?
What were they discussing?
That is how someone will be missing and they will rush to social media but the moment the person is found, they keep silent on where and how he/she was found.

You gave salient points, life can be so unbearable cry
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Tegabadguy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
life is sweet mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Ways To Cure Insomnia Without Medication / The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) / 50 Almajirai Infected With COVID-19 In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.