Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,516 members, 7,850,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community (26235 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by SimplePlan34: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sorry

Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by McDoe(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
These acts are not unconnected with some evil spirits, because it is not easy for someone to take his own life. Believe it or not
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by iamjdee(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Please am just a youth going through some hardships at the moment, and i have always been thinking of ending my life, but at the same time i still believe things might get better soon. Please assist.
First Bank
Okonkwo J
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nawa o all of you that are ending it all biko wait o go and get your pvc and vote my friend where are you going? We need you o don’t escape
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by okoroemeka(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
jerryunit48:
This is bad , really bad
we have developed thick skin against bad news in imo state, nothing is shocking to us anymore,when you see were they are using human head to play monkey post what again is more shocking?
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Connected1: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Penguin2:
What were they talking about before he excused himself to go to the toilet?

Security operatives should subject the mother to interrogation.

It’s possible she has been abusing the boy emotionally; always reminding him of how “Chukwudi” and “Chinonso” who are his mates have built a house and even bought a car.

The sister too, will be their adding ad libs and backups.

Those things culminated in making the boy see death as his shortest route of escape.

I say this from the perspective and position of an emotionally abused person, so I understand how psychologically damaging it can be.

Again, what were they talking about?
It's sad to say.

You may not be far from the truth.
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Connected1: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Farid24224:
This just keep making it worst for me..I have to do it.
No go kill yourself oh.

There are many things to enjoy in this life, it's a sad life but sometimes we drop our problems and stay happy like we got none, na so we take dae survive oh.

It's not even about money sef.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by PharmacyStore: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Where's the picture
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Chris2863(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am sure some people will blame Tinubu, because he is contesting for president that should have been given to Peter Obi to assuage igbos
Tinubu is evil and should be made to answer for his sins
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by nairalanderr: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Across the gate , there's no more sorrow,theres no more pain and you ll never be unhappy again.

Unless you go to hell that is.

GET GOOGLE VOICE AND FOREIGN NUMBERS AT SOFT PRICES.
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
You call ibiyomie a pastor, the same man that used his influence to lock up kemi olunloyo and he claim to follow the same Bible that says Romans 12:17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.. I have the right to vote for anyone I want, your name calling just shows the kind of training you got from hom

And your Bible also Taught to Insult People
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by juman(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
We are in tough time, talk to your children.
Tomorrow's will be better.
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by donaldking100: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

Jesu, abeg which service he quote this one grin
Day before yesterday during the Supernatural Living programme.
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by juman(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
We are in very big trouble, economy of the whole world is rough.
Tell your children to be patient.
Nigeria will be a better country soon.

Americans are also crying of tough economy.
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
donaldking100:

Day before yesterday during the Supernatural Living programme.

Word Of Spiritual Empowerment.. ok, couldn't attend cry
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Ppp1p: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jesus
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by oladipupo38880: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Na Where , Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop oooNa Where , Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooo...
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by PandoraObi: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

And your Bible also Taught to Insult People
Where is the insult
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by pyro10(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Why do you petty bloggers keeps lying
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by COOL10(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
I hope the mother and sister are happy now undecided
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Vickho: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

Word Of Supernatural Empowerment.. ok, couldn't attend cry
it's good as you were absent.
all the other programmes you have been attending, how has it changed your miserable life?
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vickho:
it's good as you were absent.
all the other programmes you have been attending, how has it changed your miserable life?

Have they loosened your chain onye Ara? Hope you have finished washing your mum's plate tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by bagad: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
shocked shocked shocked
Nigeria no be Lagos, understand that fact, the federal government control all natural resources of naturally rich states which Lagos no dey among.
If chike from umuahia is in Lagos, tunde from Ikeja is in umuahia and he's looking for a Greener pasture.
Mind you, just because chike is from Abia doesn't mean he voted these orjis you mentioned. Afterall if majority always carries the vote in Abia, there's no chance for minority anywhere else.
It's a different matter.
Understand yourself better to understand people
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by GodsOwnMan: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
bagad:
I am an eboe, I blame all my problems in life on Tinubu and pretend not to see the criminals governing the SE

Na true. We sabi una. The days of excuses are over omo eboe. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by donaldking100: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

Word Of Supernatural Empowerment.. ok, couldn't attend cry
yeah. are u a member too?
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by jaxxy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Family should trying to have deeper conversations. People can't be going through issues, personal pressures and u live together and don't have a clue or know jack about it.

The family system needs retrospection.
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by Oceanjagaban: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
Life is unfair,so is God....
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by roseIyn(f): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2022
Ninisun:

Have they loosened your chain onye Ara? Hope you have finished washing your mum's plate tongue
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

rule 2
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by bagad: 1:05am On Aug 06, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Na true. We sabi una. The days of excuses are over omo eboe. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I see how you even type ibo as eboe, hmm I understand your hate speech and it shows the kind of person you really are, anyway am a Yoruba boy FYI, all the way from ilaje seaside ondo state.
Am not an Igbo person.
I know your happy drunk now simply because Tinubu has taken over you, But I have a word for you....

When the music stops, I hope you have a seat to sit on.

Leyin ka ma watch.
Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by GodsOwnMan: 1:19am On Aug 06, 2022
bagad:
I am Eboe but I claim Yoruba on social media

We know your type. You are not fooling anyone but yourself. Drink cownu urine and cry more. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community by bagad: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

We know your type. You are not fooling anyone but yourself. Drink cownu urine and cry more. cheesy cheesy cheesy
funny how you change my words to suit your lifestyle.
Really, at this level and stages in life, you're still one of those using privileges to your own advantage.
For how long, tell me how long will you live to keep doing that.
If you don't change my words back to what I actually typed initially, you will only labour In vain.
Everywhere you go, you shall not find find favor, you can change this one as well to suite your taste. But you will one day cry with ease and wipe your face with hardship.
Guilty conscience will lot let you rest until you rot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Keep A Spotless And Clean Face / 15 Ways To Cure Insomnia Without Medication / The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.