Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu (971 Views)

Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
I read a thread by udele and it got me thinking.

I noticed the mods here banned udele for asking why Yoruba's prefer Shettima to Peter Obi.

Or maybe the thread he compare Tinubu and Atikus muslim.

However i must remind the mods that if he was banned for inciting ethnic classes, then this thread should be removed.

https://www.nairaland.com/7196141/hate-tinubu-hate-yoruba-people

Because he asked if they prefered shettima or was it just hatred for igbos.

Now back to this thread.

While we from the south campaign for Tinubu, we must not forget what happened during Yaradua. How jonathan got into power, when it was the turn of the North.

Are we going to deliberately make the same mistake by fielding an older and sick person to represent our interest?

The north can afford to gamble with anyone, because its not their turn. But can we in the south gamble with our turn?

Lets not use because of tribalism and hand our turn to the North.

We wont loose anything by voting peter obi, rather we will gain a Nigeria that works for all.

Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Though yaradua was a nice man and had the best intentions for Nigeria, but his health would not let him.

Whatever is your reason for supporting Tinubu, wethers its personal gain or national interest, it cant be achieved without good health.

1 Like

Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Was Yar'Adua moving up and down from North to South like Tinubu? He did not even attend some rallies. Tinubu has been more active than the so called healthy candidates sef..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Siwel25:
Was Yar'Adua moving up and down from North to South like Tinubu? He did not even attend some rallies. Tinubu has been more active than the so called healthy candidates sef..

Is this what you call active?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjCijyZO1Gg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqZQVJsreDo

1 Like

Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by OnyeAshuaUru: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
As far as Nairaland is concerned, nobody is actually campaigning for Tinubu. It's just a handful of urchins quoting and liking their moronic comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Is this what you call active?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjCijyZO1Gg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqZQVJsreDo

Stop all these photoshop and video editing to paint him bad. Why do u only show the edited ones? U did not see him looking fresh a few days ago? If u like, videoshop him in a wheelchair, I will campaign for him cos I have known him for over 25 years as an intelligent, bold and transformative leader with a track record that dwarfs your candidates'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by mach7(m): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
Is this how poor your campaigns have now become? Nothing tangible to use in selling your candidate? How have you come this low, to begin wishing someone death as a campaign strategy?

What a sorry state you are in.

For your information, only God knows tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by beelon1020(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
OGA talk for yourself abeg.. your choice your problem... are you God?... competency and vision is needed to run Nigeria... better do yourself a favour... GET BATIFIED!...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
mach7:
Is this how poor your campaigns have now become? Nothing tangible to use in selling your candidate? How have you come this low, to begin wishing someone death as a campaign strategy?

What a sorry state you are in.

For your information, only God knows tomorrow.

So Tinubu's condition is now low? And you want to present low to Nigerians when there are better options?
Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Siwel25:

Stop all these photoshop and video editing to paint him bad. Why do u only show the edited ones? U did not see him looking fresh a few days ago? If u like, videoshop him in a wheelchair, I will campaign for him cos I have known him for over 25 years as an intelligent, bold and transformative leader with a track record that dwarfs your candidates'.

This is photoshop? You can look fresh but your organs can be as weak as anything. So you see video of a sick old man suffering, and you prefer to use pictures?
Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
beelon1020:
OGA talk for yourself abeg.. your choice your problem... are you God?... competency and vision is needed to run Nigeria... better do yourself a favour... GET BATIFIED!...

But you all see what happened to yaradua. How buhari spent majority of his time in UK, now even though tinubu have been treated, he is still not better.

And you want the south to gamble into the hands of the North?
Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by abu12: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
since ipob have been campaigning against tinubu health and age, some of us beginning to see why we need to vote tinubu/shetima. it will be a win-win for the north. but remember God is the giver and taker of life.

tinubu might outlive many of you wishing him death.

asiwaju of Nigeria is the next president Inshallah.
Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by mach7(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

So Tinubu's condition is now low? And you want to present low to Nigerians when there are better options?
Sorry, my mistake. I didn't realize that you are not sensible enough to have a conversation with you. Run your campaigns and threads however you see fit. Bye bye
Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
mach7:
Sorry, my mistake. I didn't realize that you are not sensible enough to have a conversation with you. Run your campaigns and threads however you see fit. Bye bye

Dont run, come and defend your gamble.
Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
abu12:
since ipob have been campaigning against tinubu health and age, some of us beginning to see why we need to vote tinubu/shetima. it will be a win-win for the north. but remember God is the giver and taker of life.

tinubu might outlive many of you wishing him death.

asiwaju of Nigeria is the next president Inshallah.

But will he be able to function? Will you lend to tinubu without a witness to pay you back in 4 years, considering his condition?

Something you dont want for yourself, you want to represent the entire nation.
Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 9:53am On Aug 06, 2022
They know what they are doing.

Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by GoodLife4live: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
I read a thread by udele and it got me thinking.

I noticed the mods here banned udele for asking why Yoruba's prefer Shettima to Peter Obi.

Or maybe the thread he compare Tinubu and Atikus muslim.

However i must remind the mods that if he was banned for inciting ethnic classes, then this thread should be removed.

https://www.nairaland.com/7196141/hate-tinubu-hate-yoruba-people

Because he asked if they prefered shettima or was it just hatred for igbos.

Now back to this thread.

While we from the south campaign for Tinubu, we must not forget what happened during Yaradua. How jonathan got into power, when it was the turn of the North.

Are we going to deliberately make the same mistake by fielding an older and sick person to represent our interest?

The north can afford to gamble with anyone, because its not their turn. But can we in the south gamble with our turn?

Lets not use because of tribalism and hand our turn to the North.

We wont loose anything by voting peter obi, rather we will gain a Nigeria that works for all.

Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=GoodLife4live post=115434867][/quote]

But he could not finish what he started and power went to the south untimely. Do we in the south want to gamble that way? NO.
Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by Owontime: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Even if Tinubu is on a wheelchair he will be president of Nigeria. IPOB people and their candidate should stop wasting their data.
Re: Remember Yaradua While Campaigning For Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2022
Owontime:
Even if Tinubu is on a wheelchair he will be president of Nigeria. IPOB people and their candidate should stop wasting their data.

Hope you will be there to wheel him back to london after he looses.

(1) (Reply)

I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo / Prophecy: Remember Buhari Said His Chosen Will Be Assassinated If Revealed / How Nigerian Troops Kill Unarmed South-east Residents And Label Them IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.