Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) (92850 Views)

UK Point-based Immigration Programm. Thread 1 / UK To Introduce Points-based Immigration System To Be Brought In By End of 2020 / Schedule A Nurses And Physical Therapists: FastTrack Employment-based Green Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by wole001: 12:14am On Jan 17
Aku660:
I'm yet to receive the IL.

Hopefully soon

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by wole001: 12:15am On Jan 17
Omo you no get joy oo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Easy please lol
TinFoil100:

going through the thread, could not help but address this case of ignorance. The 90% based in Nigeria statement is confusing , unnecessary, silly and low yield info at best. It is ignorant statement like this that affects engagement on this thread. I would have expected mary to address this issue better than the lukewarm way it was addressed.Anyways, If you don't want consulate cases here, Visajourney and discord page no far.

There was the usual 60 day reminder sent back on Dec 29th per usual everyone affected kept mum grin grin grin grin. For better update, everyone need to chip in. I am sure everyone got notified. @Koldfuzhion @Dmowumi @rajkuman and others with interview dates in January any update on interview? IF IL is to be sent expect 4th week January -1st week february for March interview dates.Else, the winter continues grin
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Chynwe(f): 12:59am On Jan 17
Please I would like to ask this,apart from WES, are there other evaluation bodies one can use for transcript evaluation in EB2 niw process?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by TinFoil100: 7:26am On Jan 17
NotsonewMary:

Ahan, bros! Worrapen?πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. Me sef chop yabbing small for this your anger. Oya don’t be angry.πŸ˜€πŸ™πŸ½

Madame Mary i no vex again at the same time i no fit vex for you. Apologies if you caught the stray while addressing the issue , it was intentional . Great to hear about completion of your process, will send some fayrouz your way.

Chynwe:
Please I would like to ask this, apart from WES, are there other evaluation bodies one can use for transcript evaluation in EB2 niw process?

Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) is one i have heard about from relatives who used them in the past. Just check the timeline and ease of completing the process if your institution (undergrad, graduate) have some kind of history of processing transcript evaluation through them in the past. if not convincing enough, stick with WES.

wole001:
Omo you no get joy oo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Easy please lol
duly noted!
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by praizG: 11:15am On Jan 17
Chynwe:
Please I would like to ask this,apart from WES, are there other evaluation bodies one can use for transcript evaluation in EB2 niw process?
Look up Trustforte. They are a bit cheaper than WES but good.

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by olig(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17
International Education Evaluation

Chynwe:
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Icesnow(f): 8:48pm On Jan 17
TinFoil100:

Madame Mary i no vex again at the same time i no fit vex for you. Apologies if you caught the stray while addressing the issue , it was intentional . Great to hear about completion of your process, will send some fayrouz your way.

Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) is one i have heard about from relatives who used them in the past. Just check the timeline and ease of completing the process if your institution (undergrad, graduate) have some kind of history of processing transcript evaluation through them in the past. if not convincing enough, stick with WES.

duly noted!
Are we evaluating our highest degree or both Bachelors and Masters? Thanks
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Icesnow(f): 8:50pm On Jan 17
Hi all! Is it possible to file for EB2 visa without any published journals ? Thanks.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by studyless123: 9:06pm On Jan 17
Icesnow:
Hi all! Is it possible to file for EB2 visa without any published journals ? Thanks.

Yes. Published journals is not a requirement.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by adedammy009: 1:21am On Jan 18
Icesnow:
Highest of course!
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Icesnow(f): 7:44am On Jan 18
adedammy009:

Highest of course!
so I don't need my undergraduate transcript? Getting transcript in Nigeria is a problem. Thanks
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Icesnow(f): 7:44am On Jan 18
studyless123:

Yes. Published journals is not a requirement.
Noted, thanks.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by olig(m): 10:34am On Jan 18
Not compulsory to include undergraduate transcripts. Although, I included that in my petition. Since undergraduate awards or scholarships would add flesh to the petition, it is not bad to include undergraduate degree.

As mentioned somewhere on this page, You can you the International Education Evaluation (IEE) for your degree evaluation. With IEE, you can include all degrees at the same cost, and you don't need to send any official or hard copy transcripts; all you need is the pdf of your student copy or any copy you have. Also, it is very cheap and fast. With 80 USD or so and within one week, you are done. They will mail you the pdf of the report.

Icesnow:
so I don't need my undergraduate transcript? Getting transcript in Nigeria is a problem. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Goke7: 11:02am On Jan 18
Chynwe:

Silvergate evaluations is another one, in 3 working days at 85 dollars

2 Likes

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Icesnow(f): 2:23pm On Jan 18
olig:
Not compulsory to include undergraduate transcripts. Although, I included that in my petition. Since undergraduate awards or scholarships would add flesh to the petition, it is not bad to include undergraduate degree.

As mentioned somewhere on this page, You can you the International Education Evaluation (IEE) for your degree evaluation. With IEE, you can include all degrees at the same cost, and you don't need to send any official or hard copy transcripts; all you need is the pdf of your student copy or any copy you have. Also, it is very cheap and fast. With 80 USD or so and within one week, you are done. They will mail you the pdf of the report.

This is eye opening. Thanks

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Schrodinger2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18
TinFoil100:

going through the thread, could not help but address this case of ignorance. The 90% based in Nigeria statement is confusing , unnecessary, silly and low yield info at best. It is ignorant statement like this that affects engagement on this thread. I would have expected mary to address this issue better than the lukewarm way it was addressed.Anyways, If you don't want consulate cases here, Visajourney and discord page no far.

There was the usual 60 day reminder sent back on Dec 29th per usual everyone affected kept mum grin grin grin grin. For better update, everyone need to chip in. I am sure everyone got notified. @Koldfuzhion @Dmowumi @rajkuman and others with interview dates in January any update on interview? IF IL is to be sent expect 4th week January -1st week february for March interview dates.Else, the winter continues grin

Your reasoning is nothing short of being bleak, parochial and myopic. Nowhere did I encourage folks in Nigeria to be disinterested in whatever happens here. Rather, I acknowledged the otherwise.

Unsurprisingly, your defensive reaction to a self-evident but benign statement is a pristine indicator of your low-self esteem, and inferiority.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by TinFoil100: 9:14pm On Jan 18
Schrodinger2:

Your reasoning is nothing short of being bleak, parochial and myopic. Nowhere did I encourage folks in Nigeria to be disinterested in whatever happens here. Rather, I acknowledged the otherwise.

Unsurprisingly, your defensive reaction to a self-evident but benign statement is a pristine indicator of your low-self esteem, and inferiority.

mirror mirror on the wall, bolded is a true reflection of yourself. Take heed, nip it in the bud ,sooner or later you will be called out in your work space. Shalom!
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by TinFoil100: 9:17pm On Jan 18
Icesnow:
can only speak for self, attorney requested all (undergrad + grad)

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by DroluAj: 12:14am On Jan 19
olig:

From my experience, IEE only allows you to upload one certificate and one transcript.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Chynwe(f): 2:05am On Jan 19
Thank you all for the options for evaluation given here.Please who has used Dr.Ozi petition drafting services?I want to know their fees for that service.Has anyone here used them?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Schrodinger2(m): 3:36am On Jan 19
TinFoil100:

mirror mirror on the wall, bolded is a true reflection of yourself. Take heed, nip it in the bud ,sooner or later you will be called out in your work space. Shalom!

It's either you're quite jobless or seeking undue attention. Focus on your application, pray it becomes successful, get behind my mention and stop derailing this thread.

Cc: Justwise, DisGuy.

NotsonewMary:

Ahan, bros! Worrapen?πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. Me sef chop yabbing small for this your anger. Oya don’t be angry.πŸ˜€πŸ™πŸ½
Apologies for letting him denigrate your person.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by olig(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19
No!
I added three (BSc, MSc, PhD). The picture below shows part of my report.
I can't remember precisely how to do it, but, I think you first register with your highest qualification, and you can add the remaining degrees later.

DroluAj:

From my experience, IEE only allows you to upload one certificate and one transcript.

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Biodunesta: 2:10pm On Jan 19
Hello All.

Please can a practicing dentist in Nigeria apply for this EB2 NIW Visa? Not up to five years experience yet and I don't have a Master's degree but I read online that U.S. or foreign MB ChB is equivalent to a Master's education.

What is the lowest lawyer fee that one can use for this process?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by NotsonewMary(f): 4:27pm On Jan 19
Chynwe:
Thank you all for the options for evaluation given here.Please who has used Dr.Ozi petition drafting services?I want to know their fees for that service.Has anyone here used them?

Ozi is great! I can vouch for her. I didn’t use her personally but I have referred people to her in the past. She’s very thorough with her petition letter writing.

Her fees have really increased though, as expected! (It’s NIW cash out season!!, na only me dey jonz for this cash out lol). Anyways, prepare your mind for nothing less than $6k. As of October/Nov 2022, she charged a friend $4k.

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by DrOA: 6:39pm On Jan 19
olig:
No!
I added three (BSc, MSc, PhD). The picture below shows part of my report.
I can't remember precisely how to do it, but, I think you first register with your highest qualification, and you can add the remaining degrees later.

Yes, I added to it through email. So, I submitted 3 certificates and transcripts now

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by studyless123: 7:16pm On Jan 19
Biodunesta:
Hello All.

Please can a practicing dentist in Nigeria apply for this EB2 NIW Visa? Not up to five years experience yet and I don't have a Master's degree but I read online that U.S. or foreign MB ChB is equivalent to a Master's education.

What is the lowest lawyer fee that one can use for this process?

Yes a practicing dentist can apply. MBChB is MD equivalent. For you to qualify, you have to demonstrate national importance. It may be easier to go through a sponsored route but that's just my opinion. I have no idea about legal fees and wish you the very best.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Icesnow(f): 2:44am On Jan 20
TinFoil100:

can only speak for self, attorney requested all (undergrad + grad)
oh okay. Thanks.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Chynwe(f): 2:56am On Jan 20
Thank you for the reply.You can start your services if you are really good at it.
uote author=NotsonewMary post=128022619]

Ozi is great! I can vouch for her. I didn’t use her personally but I have referred people to her in the past. She’s very thorough with her petition letter writing.

Her fees have really increased though, as expected! (It’s NIW cash out season!!, na only me dey jonz for this cash out lol). Anyways, prepare your mind for nothing less than $6k. As of October/Nov 2022, she charged a friend $4k.[/quote]
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by NotsonewMary(f): 5:29am On Jan 20
Chynwe:
Thank you for the reply.You can start your services if you are really good at it.
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€žπŸ½πŸ€žπŸ½. We shall see…
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by dozzynet(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20
Chynwe:
uote author=NotsonewMary post=128022619]

Her fees have really increased though, as expected! (It’s NIW cash out season!!, na only me dey jonz for this cash out lol). Anyways, prepare your mind for nothing less than $6k. As of October/Nov 2022, she charged a friend $4k.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by mechango: 11:56pm On Jan 20
Hi Friends,

Any idea on what a Trump presidency would mean for this category of visa. I am afraid that he might win the Nov'24 election. This is also because of his pronouncement on a clampdown on immigration, whether legal or illegal.

What are your thoughts, colleagues?

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by NotsonewMary(f): 6:59am On Jan 22
mechango:
Hi Friends,

Any idea on what a Trump presidency would mean for this category of visa. I am afraid that he might win the Nov'24 election. This is also because of his pronouncement on a clampdown on immigration, whether legal or illegal.

What are your thoughts, colleagues?

Oga, just do your own and leave Trump or whoever wins in 2024. I think he even likes NIW sefπŸ˜€, seems he believes a legal immigration path should be such that it is pulling the best brains.

During the height of the lockdown in April 2020, when Trump was president and he made Γ‘ proclamation putting a pause on several immigration pathways, one of the exceptions on that list was NIW.
See link here: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2020/04/27/2020-09068/suspension-of-entry-of-immigrants-who-present-a-risk-to-the-united-states-labor-market-during-the

One thing you should know is that the US will prioritize any program or pathway determined by the DHS/USCIS to be of national interest.

Hope this helps.😊

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (43) (Reply)

Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Some Funny Slangs Used In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.