Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) (47078 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) / 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by xristos(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2022
great ....Vote Peter Obi

see my sig
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Igbodicool(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2022
The movement keeps growing and moving!
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Backpedal: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2022
rusher14:
Try this in the east and watch how they would damage your banner and vehicles.
Mumu talk

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by majamajic(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Vote your Tinubu in peace , who's stopping u and who is boastful here now ? U off course

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by jrusky(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2022
Toneypen247:
Commendable

How?

Where are the supporters pls?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Image123(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Put in jokes section please mods, not politics.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by NoToTerrorists: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Yoruba Christians are voting Obi. The efforts of you Yoruba Muslims to instigate us against Igbo people is dead on arrival.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by OkoYibo: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2022
KnowAll:
Dem no even reach eleven people.

Them be 12
Judas go use POS

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by kendological(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2022
rusher14:
Try this in the east and watch how they would damage your banner and vehicles.
Liar!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by YoungLionken(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2022
That's really not enough and not encouraging, truth be told..

They're prolly other southern ethnics, living there..

That's why all hands must be on deck if we're really serious about winning, not social media frenzy...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Hushbingo: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2022
Dem

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by 8stargeneral: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2022
KnowAll:
No die with heart attack

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Exodus2023: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2022
What so many people don't know about PO is that his supporters are not Rented people, these are people who decided on their own with their money to support PO for President.
That's very commendable, no matter how many they are.
PDP and APC supporters are after their pockets,money. they are only looking to what they can get from their candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by shinealight(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2022
KnowAll:

Lolzzzz! grin grin grin
Can you imagine…..Just causing traffick hold-up for nothing!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by majamajic(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2022
How can one support muslim muslim ticket in Nigeria ?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by richie240: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2022
Which 'cars'? grin grin
Na only one 'peter obi' car dey there causing nuisance by creating unnecessary trsffick holdup to make it seem as if the others follow join in d parade.
grin
Zonefree:

You mean the cars or banners?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Lumig: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2022
grin
In their 1s and 2s.,at most 5s grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by TinubuNG: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2022
The truth has never been said any better than this, God bless you. It's actually funny as Igbos ,the most hateful tribe will be claiming that other tribe hate them.

I hope Igbos can change their hateful style of politics if they actually want anything in Nigeria.

I'm sure they will come for you but ,never mind them!
Villa12:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by teebuy2000: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2022
[�����

God bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by temisartana: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2022
Nice one, people are knowing the reality now.

Suffering and poverty is no respecter of tribes, ethnicity and religion.

So who would like to continue suffering as a result of people with nothing in their brain to pilot the Nation.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Shiko77: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

copy and paste, I have read this so much that I can even recite it even without reading it… I love this tribal politics seriously..I currently bought dollar today at exchange rate for 250 naira today in Daura while it’s 720 elsewhere. Not just that, I also bought fuel for 50 naira a litre in Lagos cos the Vice President lives in Lagos.. we suffer in this country collectively so your ethnic politics is dead on arrival.. try something else.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2022
OBi and his Hidden Biafra agenda will be exposed by us in Katsina

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Alajiki(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2022
These people keep disgracing themselves cheesy

What is this one? grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Domgreat0212(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Hungry pained yoruba Muslim, this is the 3rd thread you are spewing this your copy and paste gibberish. You are a disgrace to everything reasonable. Go and rest loser. Peter obi is the next president of Nigeria deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by adeiza4u(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2022
Liar!
Go read about those who functioned as Peter Obi's commissioners back then. He used Hausa and others. Your ethnic kind of politics and campaign is archaic already. We aren't buying it. Since your likes have chosen to be irredeemable, continue. Providence would reward you
Villa12:

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by donvoice(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Just tell us you are BAT follower and stop using his antecedence as judgment for us also claiming you are not Yoruba when he's busy bankrolling you.

Abeg, shift

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Domgreat0212(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2022
Domgreat0212:

* Afonja with green card*
Na your mouth dey *mell abi you lick ogili? ��
Please stop saying what you don't know.

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Owopariola001: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2022
KnowAll:

They're probably not from Katsina. They just go there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) / Unknown Gunmen Invade Schools In Ogbaru, Anambra Over Biafra Day / Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.