Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) (47116 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) / 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by OPICANTO2223: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
You see. Peter refused to bribe people to attend his support rally.

Thats why i trust Jagaban. He would have given out 50k to each attendant.

Peter Obi please spend money ooo
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by CSTRR: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

You ended by saying "Conscience"!

What an Irony!!! grin
He has no conscience.
Just a bigot that want to put off other people's candle.

An igbo medical director in america has pledged $1M to the UI school of medicine.

The yoruba provost and the rest of the yorubas there were just shouting wow, wow, wow like ambulance.

Which yoruba can do that for UNN.?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Echoban: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Obi is a hurricane and tsunami

If this is ur definition of tsunami then u LL need to return ur certificate cool
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by SirDickOdogwu(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=Villa12 post=115435699]
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience[/keep on crying, but let me tell you something there is no need of crying over a spilled milk, same man you say is accommodating didn't dim it fit to accommodate a Christian VP i the whole of northern Nigeria but choose a MuslimMuslim ticket for his selfish gains,
this same man introduced Buhari to Nigerians who have broughtus to this trying times, APC should cover their head in shame ]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Blaze14k: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
KnowAll:
Dem no even reach eleven people.

Abeg buy and watch stop disgracing urself
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by crazygod(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
Oga nobody cares where you are from. You are even the one that is being tribalistic here. I am living in Lagos and 90% of the "development" in Lagos is by Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu govt. Tinubu just succeeded in promoting Agberoism and Political godfatherism in the state. In a sane political clime, should the likes of Oluomo a Tinubu stooge be giving lectures in a University like Unilag? People are out to vote for competency not someone that it takes 10mins before he can string up a sentence.
I decided to reply you because this is like the fifth time I am seeing this your post.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Enbrain21(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Una thinking for this place dy taya me sometimes

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
KnowAll:
for people in Katsina to come out and vote against buhari and his APC, this indeed a huge feet!
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by papiwyte(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Even Tinibu convoy alone are more than these

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by PHIPEX(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
rusher14:
Try this in the east and watch how they would damage your banner and vehicles.
I can bet you have never crossed Ore in your life
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by enyikel: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=SirDickOdogwu post=115436819][/quote]
Our candidate for Umuahia central constituency is from the South West.

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Shattuck(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

you are a paid Tinubu supporter, always playing the tribal card, go to YouTube and you will see the video where remi tinubu the wife of bola tinubu was hating And expressing tribal hate against an igbo man on the road, was it not Mr shettima the vp candidate of tinubu who was also expelled as a patron of an organisation for his hate comment on the igbos and Peter obi, tell me have you anything as evidence to prove Peter obi as an ethnic bigot? No, but go to the internet the video is there of remi tinubu's hate comment and Shetima ethnic bigotted statement on the igbos, now who is the ethnic bigot, the same igbos you call ethnic bigots voted for obasanjo twice against their son who was also running, i am from Edo state and i am not igbo, but we see all you are trying to do, and for the fact that this is how you want to market tinubu, just proves that tinubu is the wrong choice, because if tinubu was qualified you won't even need to bring others down for him to be seen.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by CSTRR: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Even atiku that is from the north is not openly playing tribal politics.

But tinubu and his supporters. Their only campaign is tribe and religion.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
CSTRR:

He has no conscience.
Just a bigot that want to put off other people's candle.

An igbo medical director in america has pledged $1M to the UI school of medicine.

The yoruba provost and the rest of the yorubas there were just shouting wow, wow, wow like ambulance.

Which yoruba can do that for UNN.?

The problem with a lot these sets of Nigerians is lack of intelligence and exposure!
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by elooma: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
At times I wonder whether change to better dosent resound in our hearts. We want a better life, the future of your Children if you not concerned, then think
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Orch1981: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

And who say make you no do business where ever you want
And if you have money come I have a land to sell in ihiala anambra state because na only Lagos be Nigeria for your head
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Britishpea: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Omg! Very massive. God bless the incoming president of Twitter
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Smith414: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Oga what tribe are you then as you nor be Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

English doesn't make you wise. Dafti

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Smith414: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
rusher14:
Try this in the east and watch how they would damage your banner and vehicles.
liar from the pit of tinibu camp
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Osanoghodua1: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Massive
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Princessogaraya(f): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has
more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

What did you achieve in lieing

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by dapadawee: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
expressglory:
Posted by a Facebook user here are some Peter Obi Supporters in Katsina state earlier this week!
I can count them
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Smith414: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Those Fashola, Ambode, Sanwoolu et al are all Tinubu legacy. Tinubu found them. They all work under Tinubu government.

Biko show me your Obi legacy?
tinubu na better person na after all the legacy when he found none of them fit be president?? Question
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Princessogaraya(f): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Why you dey lie like this
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by crazygod(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Those Fashola, Ambode, Sanwoolu et al are all Tinubu legacy. Tinubu found them. They all work under Tinubu government.

Biko show me your Obi legacy?
No be only Legacy na original. So a drunk irresponsible man gives birth to a son that decides to make something useful out of his life, will you attribute the boys success to the father's irresponsibility? Abeg let me hear word that all that legacy ish. angry
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Gbeng30(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Interesting move, let's keep it up
Obi is the next president
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Petdagr8t(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
KnowAll:

Oga if you no want to be Obidient shift abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officer, M.A Kaura Saves Woman From Mob Attack In Abuja (Photo) / Unknown Gunmen Invade Schools In Ogbaru, Anambra Over Biafra Day / How Fubara Fell Out With Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.