Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo (19942 Views)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff) / Adebayo Shittu’s Faction ‘Dumps’ APC In Oyo / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by Qwerty4u(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
If you are not there you won't understand it....
Somebody listen to my songs and be caing down .. vawulence full ground....

https://mayvibe.com/play-album/idi-ebube1612459870
Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by masui(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Oga, why you no write book on all these epistle here. You would sure be smiling to the bank.

Else na waste of time and efforts.

1 Like

Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Copy and paste......do robots have conscience?
Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by lexy2014: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Penguin2:
Just become Obidient and Yusful and you shall reap the fruit of the land.

Meanwhile, Tinubu BATstards are still expecting Oshiomole to deliver 1billion votes from Edo grin

Seems you don't know the character of the man called Lucky James. If the whole idea is that any devil who departs APC can come to labour party just for the sake of of obi winning election, then labour party is another version of APC
Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by lexy2014: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

What happened to your Nigeriaisgreat account?

2 Likes

Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
And the tap mouth is busy making noise calling buhari failure

We dey wait am for Edo, him and his tinupoop

Is buhari not a failure?
Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by Lama70(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
This is the tipping point. To be abandoned from homestead calls for deep introspection.

However, joining PDP again is like jumping from the ground to an anthill. You are still on the ground.

Think very before you join any party again, sir.
Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by lexy2014: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
kenbee:
This Obidient thing is like a wild fire. It is sweeping every state across Nigeria

And you think lucky James is the best human being to promote obis ambition? Its obvious you guys have no political principles just like APC.
Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by Web2020: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Tinubu is the worst thing that has happened to APC. History will torment those corrupt delegates that choose Tinubu over Osinbajo.
Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by Minjim: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
“Time spent in the party has made me to see that the party and I are at variance of the meaning of justice and fairness. What the party stands for diametrically opposes my belief in justice, fairness, equity and reward for dedication and sacrifice.”

When you were enjoying the privileges of being close to Oshiomole you didn't notice that you and the Apc are at variance in principle.

But now that there's is nothing to leak again you became a philosopher

1 Like

Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by obyrich(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

While you are busy spewing hatred online, your brothers and sisters are doing business every hour with Igbos. Go out and hustle. Even the politicians you are fighting for are balling hard with their Igbo friends. Open your eyes and quit the hate.

1 Like

Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by havenz(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
ObIdiEnT children on board loading.
Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by Coldfeets: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nobody wants to eat agbado and cassava forever.
Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by wiseoneking: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

When ever that start with "I am not Igbo", note that he's is from oshogbo or iragbiji.

2 Likes

Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by Lifeemetu(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
The problem in Nigeria isnt illiteracy, but that many see's pot and call it kettle. How has Buhari's government changed the North or the west. South west has ruled for 8years, 7years as VP. The North has been Ruling Nigeria for over a decade now, the out going president is a Northern Fulani and Atiku is also a Northern Fulani. But you are here speaking Fallacy against Igbo's that aren't the reason Nigeria is as it is now. The only thing Tinubu/Atiku will do is to give your people ministerial appointment. Which it will not add value to the common man. $1= 710,an Igboman isn't the president, Header are killing and kidnapping in every part of the country, an Igboman isn't the president. Yet the Hatred on the Igboman is beyond comprehension. If Atiku or Tinubu win an Igboman will never beg on the street and by Gods grace no IDP will be cited in the Igboland.
Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by Truthisunique2: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
E be like 1 in every 10 Edo men bear the name Lucky
very incorrect

This is the only lucky I have ever heard of outside lucky igbinedion

And I am Edo myself
Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lol.... lucky james byeeee. Hope you won't come back anytime soon because you've been decamping in and out of Apc for the umpteenth time now. Go meet your boss alimekhena in pdp. Both of you will be defeated in your polling uints.
Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by Dulliii: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Even Ochopikin go latter abandon the ship
Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by mastermaestro(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

If you had a functioning conscience as you sanctimoniously claim, don’t you think it would be fair to have an Igbo president in this democratic era for the first time? Maybe you should check your conscience properly. sad

1 Like

Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by HakiimAlvista: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Alaye rest, I say rest, rest ooh, abeg rest, I say rest in Jesus name undecided
Villa12:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by newnigerdelta1: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
bichopsofcassa:
A sinking ship of a party. angry this party will expire before the finish line!

See this one,we nor want the betrayal....na betrayals we dey sack ,na betrayal s dey decamp.....
Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by newnigerdelta1: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Penguin2:
Just become Obidient and Yusful and you shall reap the fruit of the land.

Meanwhile, Tinubu BATstards are still expecting Oshiomole to deliver 1billion votes from Edo grin

Bastard that is better than your generation to come....if tinubu na your papa shey be you for dey buga idiots obi lie lie,jealousy
Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by Bennycollins: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

So because he achieved when he was still functional upstairs, his carcass should still be considered to lead an already chaotic nation in the 21st century??
Talking about the Igbos ( Don't think it is my own tribe), any wise person think that they deserve a shot at the presidency, for some peace to reign and to strengthen our fragile unity. If power must return to south, it is only fair that the southeast should take it. They deserve to clamour against marginalisation, peacefully though.
I guess you are beginning to reason properly now.

1 Like

Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by newnigerdelta1: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
havenz:
Edo is ObIdiEnT and Labour is Edo

Meanwhile Edo is labour.

Labor in vain My jealousy obi in vain movement way nor get directions,carry walka and carry talk lie lie movement

1 Like

Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by Decent09(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/oshiomholes-former-commissioner-dumps-apc/

The Man meaning of fairness is for him to continue being a commissioner right from oshiomole time to obaseki time oo
Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Garfield1 what is happening in Edo
Re: Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo by Decent09(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
masui:

Oga, why you no write book on all these epistle here. You would sure be smiling to the bank.

Else na waste of time and efforts.

The Man is saying the truth, Igbo people have to be accommodating, come and visit any part of North, Igbos are there, you can hardly find a village without Igbo man inside.

Fact Check from both Tinubu and Shetima when they are State governors shows that it's a mixed of Nigerians (Wazobia), so bring out Peter Obi's Commissioners/Special Advicers during his term so that we can find out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC's Ahmad Aliyu Wins Sokoto Governorship Election (2023) / Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov / Ken Saro-Wiwa: 'Africa kills her Sun" - 26 years after, the struggle continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.