Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov (19931 Views)

I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares / Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark / I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by rolchi(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
As the calculations for the 2015 presidential election continue to gather strength, the Imo State Deputy Governor, Prince Eze Madumere has declared that the state governor, Rochas Okorocha will contest the presidential election.

The implication is that Governor Okorocha will not seek a second term in office as governor of Imo State. This is because; he cannot contest both the office of the president and the governor at the same time.

Okorocha has been at loggerheads with some political stakeholders in the state over whether he would seek a second term in office, as they claimed that he had an agreement with the stakeholders not to seek re-election.

More to follow…

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/okorocha-will-contest-2015-presidential-election-says-imo-dept-gov/149486/

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by AK481(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
What a honest man that keeps his promises,unlike geaj.

The "a" in ge(a)j is the defunct azikiwe grin
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Abagworo(m): 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
Rochas has not come out in the open but I have this question for my Igbo brothers that were attacking Amaechi that he wants to contest VP. Are we going to give Rochas massive support if he declares?

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by MajeOfficial: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
I pray the village okute he has has deputy governor doesn't succeed him. Okorocha would be a great president, though I don't feel GEJ has been bad, so if it's GEJ v. Rochas i'll be happy with either outcome.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by jjcbuthot: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
Abagworo: Rochas has not come out in the open but I have this question for my Igbo brothers that were attacking Amaechi that he wants to contest VP. Are we going to give Rochas massive support if he declares?

They would rather support GEJ - GEJ has more money than Okorocha.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
God forbid Rochas as president of Nigeria. I would rather support Nuhu Ribadu, Fashola, Oshiomole, Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo, Oby Ezekwesili, Donald Duke, Namadi Sambo, Peter Obi, Dora Akunyili, etc than support Rochas. Rochas is a complete clown. Forget his verbal diarrhea. If by accident he happens to be elected president of Nigeria, he'll DESTROY this country. His madness should start and end at the state govt level.

18 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: God forbid Rochas as president of Nigeria. I would rather support Nuhu Ribadu, Fashola, Oshiomole, Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo, Oby Ezekwesili, Donald Duke, Namadi Sambo, Peter Obi, Dora Akunyili, etc than support Rochas. Rochas is a complete clown. Forget his verbal diarrhea. If by accident he happens to be elected president of Nigeria, he'll DESTROY this country. His madness should start and end at the state govt level.

Could you please expatiate on the highlighted part of your quote?

I see Rochas as an intelligent man who, if surrounded by competent hands, can transform this country for real.

27 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Garrithe1st: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: God forbid Rochas as president of Nigeria. I would rather support Nuhu Ribadu, Fashola, Oshiomole, Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo, Oby Ezekwesili, Donald Duke, Namadi Sambo, Peter Obi, Dora Akunyili, etc than support Rochas. Rochas is a complete clown. Forget his verbal diarrhea. If by accident he happens to be elected president of Nigeria, he'll DESTROY this country. His madness should start and end at the state govt level.

If a DRUNKARD can be president why can't we have a COMEDIAN??

It takes a cerebral person to crack jokes...

On a serious note Rochas will make a better President than GEJ. His policies seem to be people oriented. Sadly Ibos will NEVER support him. They'll rather support a Ghanian than support one of their own...

27 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
Abagworo: Rochas has not come out in the open but I have this question for my Igbo brothers that were attacking Amaechi that he wants to contest VP. Are we going to give Rochas massive support if he declares?
Your guess is as good as mine, anyway looking forward to APC's convention in 2014 that's if we don't have a presidential election in 2014
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
God forbid, we Igbos supporting an hausa man masquerading as an Igboman. Sacrilegious.

TUFIAKWA!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2013

That is a statement of fact.

+1000

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: If by accident he happens to be elected president of Nigeria, he'll DESTROY this country. His madness should start and end at the state govt level.
You are getting everything wrong, we are talking about rochas not gej grin

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
Garri the 1st:

On a serious note Rochas will make a better President than GEJ. His policies seem to be people oriented. Sadly Ibos will NEVER support him. They'll rather support a Ghanian than support one of their own...

You don't know who is Roches?

He has wrecked imo state. He has used the state as a colateral to get more money for himself and his aboki cousins up north. We Igbos will rather support a non-Igbo, assuming no Igbo man or woman is contesting than supporting a clown called Roches. Although he is just bluffing, he knows that he is hated in Igboland. TUFIAKWA.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
...and how is he gonna destroy this country? what is his so called destruction compared to what Jonathan is doing presently? A clownish Okorocha is better than a clueless and da.ft Jonathan a hundred times!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

He has wrecked imo state. He has used the state as a colateral to get more money for himself and his aboki cousins up north. We Igbos will rather support a non-Igbo, assuming no Igbo man or woman is contesting than supporting a clown called Roches. TUFIAKWA.
Hey! you have no right to speak for ndi igbo. STFU and speak for yourself! who is "WE" you mention in your silly comments? To hell with you and you better concentrate on your governor and leave rochas alone!

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Garrithe1st: 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24: God forbid, we Igbos supporting an hausa man masquerading as an Igboman. Sacrilegious.

TUFIAKWA!!!!!!!

So who voted for him in 2011 during the Imo State governorship election??

Hausas abi??

So in ur oinion Imolites who voted massively for Rochas are FOOLS.....right

SMH4U

cool

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Garrithe1st: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

He has wrecked imo state. He has used the state as a colateral to get more money for himself and his aboki cousins up north. We Igbos will rather support a non-Igbo, assuming no Igbo man or woman is contesting than supporting a clown called Roches. Although he is just bluffing, he knows that he is hated in Igboland. TUFIAKWA.

YOU ARE A LIAR!!!

It's ok to not to like a person, but don't allow that make you become a LIAR.

Repent!! Jesus is coming soon!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
gbanikiti: Hey! you have no right to speak for ndi igbo. STFU and speak for yourself! who is "WE" you mention in your silly comments? To hell with you and you better concentrate on your governor and leave rochas alone!

Apart from few imo state people, rest of the SE hates that clown with passion. Maybe you don't know the reasons??

Keep dreaming. grin
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

I have been vindicated on this forum, Igbos will never vote an igbo man as president.
I wonder what is the problem.

Ojukwu contested, we voted obj
Ouk contested, we rejected him
Rochas contested, we rejected him
Rochas re contesting, we say he is not igbo

I think we that don't by this gej crap should be given another name since we are no longer igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

Apart from few imo state people, rest of the SE hates that clown with passion. Maybe you don't know the reasons??

Keep dreaming. grin
who gives a fucck about whatever fuccking reasons why you ignorant mofos hate him? stay in your lane and leave Rochas alone. it's not his fault that your own governor has decided to follow the footsteps of your clueless and visionless president. kwara onweghi ugwu!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Could you please expatiate on the highlighted part of your quote?

I see Rochas as an intelligent man who, if surrounded by competent hands, can transform this country for real.
A clown will surround himself with clowns while someone who is competent will surround himself with competent people. A clown does not have the intelligence to identify competent people. I supported Rochas to defeat Ohakim, just the same way I supported GEJ in 2011. But so far, Rochas has been a very big disappointment. He's simply an embodiment of errors and comedy.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
Obiagelli:
I have been vindicated on this forum, Igbos will never vote an igbo man as president.

I think we that don't by this gej crap should be given another name since we are no longer igbo.

In the case of Ojukwu, Igbos voted overwhelmingly for him. And he came 3rd in that election. The fact is that the votes of Igbos alone cannot make him president. He needs the votes of other regions, and you know that other regions is so fearful of Ikemba, they will do all that is necessary to cast him down.

Ojukwu was a true igbo son and selfless leader. Every Igboman can sacrifice anything for Ikemba.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
gbanikiti: who gives a fucck about whatever fuccking reasons why you ignorant mofos hate him? stay in your lane and leave Rochas alone. it's not his fault that your own governor has decided to follow the footsteps of your clueless and visionless president. kwara onweghi ugwu!

Am not here to throw punches, but if I take off with you tonite you are gonna wish you never appeared on this thread. I have the right to air my views. In the case of okorosha he is a clown and does not worth 1Naira politically. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
Obiagelli:

Igbos are in competition with themselves. The problem is that most Igbos politicians want to be first Igbo president. I have said it in some of my threads that Rochas deserves to be President. Ken Nnamani and Chime are also competent Igbos to lead this country. I am Yoruba by the way.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
payless:

Igbos are in competition with themselves. The problem is that most Igbos politicians want to be first Igbo president. I have said it in some of my threads that Rochas deserves to be President. Ken Nnamani and Chime are also competent Igbos to lead this country. I am Yoruba by the way.

Ken and Chime are good options.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

Am not here to throw punches, but if I take off with you tonite you are gonna wish you never appeared on this thread. I have the right to air my views. In the case of okorosha he is a clown and does not worth 1Naira politically. Quote me anywhere.

You are against him because he is an APC member. I never knew being an APC member is synonimous to being a traitor.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
Garri the 1st:

What policies are people oriented? Policies that are not sustainable? Rochas is mere playing to the gallery.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
payless:

You are against him because he is an APC member. I never knew being an APC member is synonimous to being a traitor.

Check all my posts here I never mentioned APC anywhere.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by naptu2: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
Obiagelli:
You are getting everything wrong, we are talking about rochas not gej grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

In the case of Ojukwu, Igbos voted overwhelmingly for him. And he came 3rd in that election. The fact is that the votes of Igbos alone cannot make him president. He needs the votes of other regions, and you know that other regions is so fearful of Ikemba, they will do all that is necessary to cast him down.

Ojukwu was a true igbo son and selfless leader. Every Igboman can sacrifice anything for Ikemba.
Candidate Party Votes
Olusegun
Obasanjo
People's
Democratic
Party
24,456,140 6

Muhammadu
Buhari
All Nigeria
People's
Party
12,710,022 3

Chukwuemeka
Odumegwu
Ojukwu
All
Progressives
Grand
Alliance

Jim Nwobodo United
Nigeria
People's
Party

Gani
Fawehinmi
National
Conscience
Party

Get your facts right, Ojukwu scored just over 1 million votes
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by alaoeri: 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

This & many more are the reasons why Igbos 'll find it difficult to be president.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
If they ibo see money they would get votes.
Garri the 1st:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC / Why Malami Shuns EFCC, Sends Judges’ Cases To DSS / FG To Proscribe Al-majiri, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.