Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher (48789 Views)

Governor Chukwuma Soludo Meets With Traditional Rulers / Governor Soludo Meets Anambra Manufacturers Ahead Of Economic/Investment Summit / APC Primary: Three States Accredited, Journalists Barred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Shollyjay90(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2022
Hh
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Progressyac: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2022
So lovely,Good teachers are really bless
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by McOluOmo: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2022
Those good old days

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by OkoYibo: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin
Soludo meets his primary 3 teacher for advice
Guess who Peter obi went to meet
Mad man cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Peter Obi obviously has mental health issues. He consistently displays symptoms of mythomania and pseudologia fantastica.

If you think I'm lying, you can Google mythomania and pseudologia fantastica.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Linesman(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Gone are the Days when they say Teachers Reward is in Heaven. Today's Teachers want to Eat their Rewards with their Mouth and Share to Others Around.
Congratulations to the Teacher.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Wisetrue99: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2022
D
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by LibertyRep: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Sirlins:
teaches dont get old quickly especially mathematics and crk teachers

Are you sure about Mathematics teachers?
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by SmartPolician: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Sirlins:
teaches dont get old quickly especially mathematics and crk teachers

That's probably because their job is not really demanding because you will be doing the same thing year in, year out. Little wonder Nigeria pays them peanuts - it's wrong though.

More importantly, teachers' and lecturers' kids are always brilliant. smiley

1 Like

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by skywalker240(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2022
Mama looking so beautiful
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Zane2point4(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
This Soludo no dey work anything.

My socio-analyses once warned me against voting for anybody who previously failed an election (rigging or no rigging).

Why?: Bc he was not called. If he was called he would have won, even by surprise, no matter what.

Soludo lost 2010, was schemed out in 2014.

Generally anybody that doesn't win an election wasn't qualified before God. Be sure of that.
You’re right, i hvnt seen any work done by him o,just demolishing ppties

1 Like

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Mandate2023: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=mbahdi post=115435405]Leprosy to every hand that will not want to vote apc again
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by GamalNasser: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2022
Beautiful woman
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Exmilitant(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
This Soludo no dey work anything.

My socio-analyses once warned me against voting for anybody who previously failed an election (rigging or no rigging).

Why?: Bc he was not called. If he was called he would have won, even by surprise, no matter what.

Soludo lost 2010, was schemed out in 2014.

Generally anybody that doesn't win an election wasn't qualified before God. Be sure of that.
Tinubu has never lost an election... Was he called? undecided
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Massiveglory: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Amuda ogunlere alias Tinubu should please show us one teacher or one colleague of his.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by HakiimAlvista: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Make somebody tell me wetin happen to Bubu picture wey Soludo hang for wall grin
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2022
I think all my teachers are dead.

God punish them.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2022
HakiimAlvista:
Make somebody tell me wetin happen to Bubu picture wey Soludo hang for wall grin

Fulani picture in IPOB land is an abomination.

If he wants to rule in peace, we cannot be seeing that picture intact.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by aribisala0(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2022
Exmilitant:
I don't know how I would act towards my primary four teacher whenever we meet..
The woman flog me till school tire me. I had to be branching to Riverside every morning after leaving home until my sister found out..
I stubborn sha
Have you changed?
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2022
Facts though never you forget your teachers.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by IamR: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2022
God bless Prof. Soludo
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Omoslim26: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2022
omolola100:
I'm proud to be a teacher too

May God reward you here on earth and in after life too.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2022
Nice Development
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Hushbingo: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by moneyissweet(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Tell jagaban to show us his primary one teacher.

Brainless agbado idiot.

DenreleDave:
grin grin

Soludo meets his primary 3 teacher for advice

Guess who Peter obi went to meet

Mad man cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Sirlins(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2022
LibertyRep:

Are you sure about Mathematics teachers?
Dem dey slim well and wicked ���
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2022
Exmilitant:
Tinubu has never lost an election... Was he called? undecided

To be a Governor, not a King,.. maybe.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by mu2sa2: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2022
Exmilitant:
I don't know how I would act towards my primary four teacher whenever we meet..
The woman flog me till school tire me. I had to be branching to Riverside every morning after leaving home until my sister found out..
I stubborn sha
You started by making a good case but destroyed it at the end. Kudos to the teacher for moulding your character for you to become what you're today. A stubborn child needs "special care".
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by SugarGirl44(f): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2022
Smithkafors:
Waiting for someone out there who doesn't have classmates nor teachers.
I pity the young ones without any source of livelihood supporting for APC.

Despite ibo people migrating to SW because obi failed as a gov and invested their money in his family business, they still want to make the liar a president.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by DeleTaller: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
Wow! She is still young and beautiful!

Please someone should tell Tinubu, Atiku and all these old cargoes to stop contesting in elections.

If not, what our teachers told us about children being the future of tomorrow will always remain a mirage.

You didn't mention Obi, please why? He is also 61 and not 16... Abi you are only trying to be biased ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Political Leaders Fail To Protect The Interest Of Their Followers / Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.