Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke (19018 Views)

Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2022
PRESS STATEMENT
06/08/2022

I'll Defend and Retain My Victory- Osun Governor-Elect, Senator Ademola Adeleke

The Governor - Elect of Osun state, Senator Ademola Adeleke has vowed to defend and retain his electoral victory before the election petition tribunal, declaring that his emergence as Governor-elect is entrenched in total compliance with the law and will of the people.

In a statement issued on his behalf by his spokesperson, Mallam Olawale Rasheed, the Governor-Elect declared that the July 16th election was one of the most transparent election in recent Nigerian history, assuring that people's mandate freely given against overwhelming odds will be defended and validated.

According to the statement, Senator Adeleke said PDP legal is taking appropriate action on the filing, calling on his supporters at home and abroad to remain calm as "This divine victory cannot be stolen through the backdoor..

"I urge the good people of Osun state who voted massively to reject bad governance to remain calm. We are doing the needful to defend their mandate. We will do all within our powers to ensure judicial validation of our victory as this is an election globally certified as a great advancement in electoral transparency and integrity.

"We also want to reaffirm our faith in the judiciary as a bastion of hope and justice. We have unshakeable trust in God that this election petition shall end in another landmark victory for us and the resilient people of Osun state", the statement concluded.

Signed
Mallam Olawale Rasheed,
Spokesperson to the Governor-Elect of Osun state

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2022
Oyetola the party destroyer tun ma lule piiii Lekan siii

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2022
Infact on the November 27th, 2022, on the swearing in day to Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke as the executive Governor of Osun State, the stadium won’t contain the good people of Osun State that will witness the swearing in of the people’s Governor. It will be massive event on that day.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2022
APC PARTY AGENT SHOULD LISTEN CAREFULLY

What majority of APC members and there Party agents at the Unit level don't know according to the newly amended electoral law 2022 is that:

Any result signed and uploaded to the INEC Server in presence of Party agent, and later challenge at Tribunal for mis-conduct, such Party agent shall be Sentence to Jail of 3 - 5years with no fine options.

With this, my questions are:

1. Is Governor Oyetola want to send some of his Party members who serve as Party agent for his election to Jail or he don't know what amended electoral law 2022 says on it?

2. Does there Party agent knows that they are represeting there the image of there Party and there Party Candidate at there various Unit?

3. Does there Party agent has any form of orientation or training before the election for them to know the do's and don't at the election ground?

This Petition is already died before the arrival.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by mbahdi(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Victory is certain oyetola na pussy ass man

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by buygala(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2022
9jahotblog:

What majority of APC members and there Party agents at the Unit level don't know according to the newly amended electoral law 2022 is that:

Any result signed and uploaded to the INEC Server in presence of Party agent, and later challenge at Tribunal for mis-conduct, such Party agent shall be Sentence to Jail of 3 - 5years with no fine options.

1. Is Governor Oyetola want to send some of his Party members who serve as Party agent for his election to Jail or he don't know what amended electoral law 2022 says on it?

2. Does there Party agent knows that they are represeting there the image of there Party and there Party Candidate at there various Unit?

3. Does there Party agent has any form of orientation or training before the election for them to know the do's and don't at the election ground?

The Law grin

Lawyer without call-to-Bar

Alhaji Ba Mecca grin

For me, it's the confidence which which you spew so much nonsense grin...

Kindly point out the particular section of the Electoral Act where you derived this your yarns from ...So that the rest of us can learn from your erudity. smiley

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by McOluOmo: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Time shall tell

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by iiifedimma(f): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudsters here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, he now use a different tactic and strategies to still be scamming people's here with a video of crying baby with full of fake stories and when he's scams accounts is block he instantly open anothers one, he open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy

He has scam a lots of people's here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lots of people's please try to ignore him please only for ur own benefit

2 Likes

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by OkoYibo: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Broda Demola, if APC successfully proves that there were malpractices on Ejigbo and the Tribunal cancels the vote of Ejigbo, you're a goner. If they count the remaining LGs, you can't win.

So, kún fún àdúrà.

201 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by 2Ways(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Hmm
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by DenreleDave(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2022
grin grin

Pls defend it.. God will punish any apc government that wants to give you problem in Jesus name... Amen

Victory is your Jackson

212 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by omolola100(f): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2022
Osun is PDP, oyetola should go and lick yekinis ass..

5 Likes

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by OkoYibo: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2022
9jahotblog:

"This Petition is already died before the arrival."

Mods, please add Graphic English to this guy's post.
Him English dey chop data.

214 Likes

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by datola: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2022
Please do. The enemies are not sleeping
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2022
Dude has nothing to fear cool cool
Confidence overloaded tongue tongue. Is like this Oyetola has no money to be wasting for court.

Everything about APC is just cursed undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience!!!
oga rest naa undecided undecided
Da 30k monthly stipend being given to you to be defending a drug lord and a sick man will not feed you for a month, talk more of your family.
Werey sad angry lipsrsealed undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by YoungLionken(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2022
APCheat is seeking for ways to make the good people of Osun state and Nigerians at large, be called liars.. Whereas, they're the actual liars!!

I really wished they lose all states in Nigeria..

My only prayer now is that, they should not twist the mind of Buhari towards the forthcoming presidential election next year..

Because with the level of Tinubu's desperation, there's nothing he would do to clinch power...

1 Like

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2022
Oh my God, the evil party just woke up from their slumber. I don’t know, if members of APC are educated or not. They just allowed Oyeburu to be disgrace again twice in the year 2022. I don’t understand African Politics, the masses rejected you, the best thing is to leave that post and let them do their things themselves.

I was part of people that voted for buhari on 2015, thinking he would better of PDP then, though am a PDP member, and I don’t like how the affairs of the country been controlled then, now I regretted voting for that irresponsible idiot called buhari.

APC is a failed party with lies , deceit, tears , sorrow and blood.

I pray to God to intervene in our matters, and put a right candidate for us by 2023.

I want to congratulate Ademola Adeleke once for another victory incoming.

As APC jaganbandit said” THEY WOULD LABOUR IN VAIN” and by Gods grace so shall it be for APC now and forevermore

5 Likes

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by jrusky(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2022
9jahotblog:

Bro no telli dem. You don't forget the pro erb that say na stubborn dey fellow .........to the.......... Fill in the gap. The disgrace he chop never pls him he is banking on Uzo of Imo antic unfortunately na fail on arrival.

1 Like

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by iwaeda: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2022
9jahotblog:

Signed
Mallam Olawale Rasheed,

Imoole Dee grin grin grin angry
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by stabilizer: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2022
Okay
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Kingpele(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Okooo but don't over dance when u take charge of government seal
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Igbodicool(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Supported!

They robbed you your mandate four years ago but God gave them disgrace this year!

194 Likes

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by ChukwuObe: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2022
9jahotblog:

Signed
Mallam Olawale Rasheed,

Adeleke and the PDP really have nothing to fear as long as there was no over voting and no forged certificates submitted. All will be verified by the court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding / 82.9 Million Nigerians Living In Poverty - NBS / Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.