Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (999361 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2023
Onikoyiesho:

Good morning everyone
I really need advice on this issues b4 I proceed for my Visa application

Bro you are good to go don’t let anyone mislead you, do you see the previous post where the eco was asking someone to provide origin of funds that shows when it was deposited? My 2 cent advice though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2023
Hello

FYI Spouses can financially sponsors each other, if indeed there is a spouse.

Also why isn't she going as a Dependant if she has a spouse in the UK?

This is medicine after death, that's the issue with lies, you have to keep covering and covering and ECOs are trained to sniff things out

What they are requesting is her bank statement which should reflect the deposit made from her mom to her account, this she doesn't have.
She will also need to include her mom's bank statement or other evidence (i.e deposit slips, transfer instructions etc) to show the funds leaving her mom's account. All these will need to be verified.

She also solidified the lie at the interview

She could come out clean and address the lie but that will still lead to refusal/possible ban

She could ignore this request and wait for the refusal

Unfortunately I can't see a way out of this

Cheers

topellycategory:
Good evening house,

Please I need advice and assistance as regards this issue on behalf of my sister.
My sister applied for the Uk student visa after 2weeks of enrolling for Biometrics , She was invited for an interview after the interview she was sent a follow-up email requesting for additional documents as regards her finances.

The issue is she has a spouse that lives in the Uk on a permanent visa which she also mentioned in her application. Her spouse made a deposit towards her tuition fee and also fund her account for the POF . But as you know only the parent can stand as a sponsor that's why the spouse was not declared as the main sponsor.

She already stated in her application that our mother will be her sponsor, she included her birth certificate that carry our Mother's name and a written letter as well from our mother.

Please house kindly advise on the best way to resolve this issue because she was given 10 days to submit the evidences.
I attached a copy below of the email sent to her after the interview. Thank you all for all what you have been doing on this forum.🤲
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Hello

The number of transactions is not the issue. You can apply with that

Please remember your POF is for your study in the UK, the ECO can ask you to provide an up to date statement at any point.

As long as your statement is verified and your POF is intact you should be fine

Cheers
Onikoyiesho:
Hello everyone,
Pls I need someone to help me out
I started my proof of funds last month 11th Jan and I printed my proof of funds statement account on Feb 10. ( 29days matured) but my concern is I made just only one day transaction with the proof of funds account and one of my friends said I should done more transactions with the proof of funds account during the 28days b4 printing it out. And I'm about to start my Visa application next week.
Please I need your advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sparekey(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2023
sniperaz:
If you're referring to university of Suffolk in Ipswich, the rent is less than 10mins walk to the Uni, less than 5mins walk to town centre and less than 5mins walk to the water front.
Send me a message and can take you through.

Can someone in Nigeria get a care job with sponsorship from you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2023
Hello

Please find attached evidence you can submit fine tune it to the equivalent in Nigeria

Note what is not considered strong evidence

Cheers
Mcleo007:

Ok thanks, Dduchess90

Please what additional documents are they likely going to ask? And what are the standard documents, if you don't mind me asking?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2023
biosamak:

Bro you are good to go don’t let anyone mislead you, do you see the previous post where the eco was asking someone to provide origin of funds that shows when it was deposited? My 2 cent advice though.

If you are the ECO, and you see a bank statement that was N2,144 on February 14, and today February 17 suddenly became N12,212,144 would you not be weary of the source?

Its been said on this thread time and again to have transactions on the account to prove its not borrowed funds or geared towards Japa.

If the OP cant wait, I will advice he gives a note to explain why there is no transaction on the account over the period.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

The number of transactions is not the issue. You can apply with that

Please remember your POF is for your study in the UK, the ECO can ask you to provide an up to date statement at any point.

As long as your statement is verified and your POF is intact you should be fine

Cheers

Wow, that's good to hear. I look forward to the success of his application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Please find attached evidence you can submit fine tune it to the equivalent in Nigeria

Cheers

Thank you once again, Ducchess. You have been more than helpful on this thread. God bless and keep you!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2023
Mcleo007:

If you are the ECO, and you see a bank statement that was N2,144 on February 14, and today February 17 suddenly became N12,212,144 would you not be weary of the source?

Its been said on this thread time and again to have transactions on the account to prove its not borrowed funds or geared towards Japa.

If the OP cant wait, I will advice he gives a note to explain why there is no transaction on the account over the period.

Ok, we learn everyday what if my family raise funds for me for traveling and the money was deposited into my account so is it necessary to make transactions with it to show it legit or not ? Even while filling schools forms the finance part they would ask where are you getting funds to finance your study there’s a part they wrote self and family and so on for me if you have a readily money for school of course you can leave it in your account for the period there’s no rules that says do transaction with same account you can read duchess comments in the previous post regards.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2023
topellycategory:
My sister applied for the Uk student visa after 2weeks of enrolling for Biometrics , She was invited for an interview after the interview she was sent a follow-up email requesting for additional documents as regards her finances.

The issue is she has a spouse that lives in the Uk on a permanent visa which she also mentioned in her application. Her spouse made a deposit towards her tuition fee and also fund her account for the POF . But as you know only the parent can stand as a sponsor that's why the spouse was not declared as the main sponsor.

She already stated in her application that our mother will be her sponsor, she included her birth certificate that carry our Mother's name and a written letter as well from our mother.

Please house kindly advise on the best way to resolve this issue because she was given 10 days to submit the evidences.
not only parents can sponsor. Her spouse can sponsor/pay towards her education. All this was not needed. I can’t even think of a way to wiggle out of this because everything is a lie. She even confirmed the lie again during the interview.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Mcleo007:
Its been said on this thread time and again to have transactions on the account to prove its not borrowed funds or geared towards Japa.If the OP cant wait, I will advice he gives a note to explain why there is no transaction on the account over the period.
all incorrect. No transactions has nothing to do with anything. What is advised on this thread is to print from the next day after the funds dropped if you can not explain such a large deposit.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2023
giselle237:
all incorrect. No transactions has nothing to do with anything. What is advised on this thread is to print from the next day after the funds dropped if you can not explain such a large deposit.

Thank you sir ✌🏿
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2023
Hello, fam!

Please one of my family friend is in serious need of answers to these questions: She is a dependent with 2 kids. The MA is already in the UK. She applied for their own visa today from Nigeria and someone was suppose to help her pay from the USA but when the person was about about to pay, the went straight to Visa payment without IHS and the person paid with IHS. Please what can she do to be able to pay for IHS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opiso101: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
Does this mean consent letter from partner?
dduchess90:
Hello

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Peterdapox: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Chrishertz8:

Thank you, can't I just write the consent letter and put his Name and another phone number (not his number)
in case ukvi want to contact him?

Will ukvi require his passport data page?
This really sound toxic and it shows too much about you. Humble yourself and beg him to accept the fact that you want to go better your child Life and yours. He will accept later except you have weaponized the fact that your child is with u.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tashawrites: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hello guys, I have two questions please

1. are student dependants entitled to upkeep too ?

2. Do student dependants pay taxes on salaries?

I’ll appreciate a response to this. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hello

No,

The first bullet point is who/where you should provide that evidence from, the evidence should explain the second bullet point which you screenshot

Hope it makes sense

Cheers
Opiso101
post=120985130:

Does this mean consent letter from partner?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hello

1. Upkeep from?

2. Yes

Cheers
Tashawrites:
Hello guys, I have two questions please

1. are student dependants entitled to upkeep too ?

2. Do student dependants pay taxes on salaries?

I’ll appreciate a response to this. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hello

You mean paid visa fee/submitted without IHS?

That's fine probably an error on the system

Once the ECO spots this a link will be sent seperately so she pays the IHS.

Cheers
Focus99:
Hello, fam!

Please one of my family friend is in serious need of answers to these questions: She is a dependent with 2 kids. The MA is already in the UK. She applied for their own visa today from Nigeria and someone was suppose to help her pay from the USA but when the person was about about to pay, the went straight to Visa payment without IHS and the person paid with IHS. Please what can she do to be able to pay for IHS

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Glodmovick(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hello everyone.. good evening.. pls is there anyone currently applying to Leeds beckett university.... Via the school direct application... Pls I have some questions concerning the funding section... I need facts I want to be sure ... So I won't make mistakes... PLs kindly quote this if you're will to help... I'll really appreciate.. God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by peacenaija(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Chrishertz8:

Thank you, can't I just write the consent letter and put his Name and another phone number (not his number)
in case ukvi want to contact him?

Will ukvi require his passport data page?

What if he finds out and write UKVI after you have settled in UK? You could be banned and even prosecuted for this...

Please do the right thing.. Look for people who can talk to him so that he can see the benefits for the poor child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bellakay: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
topellycategory:
Good evening house,

Please I need advice and assistance as regards this issue on behalf of my sister.

I attached a copy below of the email sent to her after the interview. Thank you all for all what you have been doing on this forum.🤲

Who told you that only a parent can be your sponsor?? There might be other gurus but it would be difficult to wiggle your way out of it since you didn’t declare your spouse was sponsoring.

Did she include her spouse name in her application if yes.

She can go ahead and state that the money came from her souse, include evidence(marriage certificate and pictures) if her spouse has been sending money before now. She can include it as evidence that her spouse usually sends her money for upkeep. So it’s not new. That’s my two cent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chinnymavis: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hi gurus in the house. Please I'm in the process of filling application form for myself and 2 kids. We're dependants. My husband is the MA and in UK already. I have 2 questions;

1) The part where I'm asked if I have anyone that depends on me for financial support, should I say no or yes? I have 2 kids and I am the dependant.

2) The part where I'm asked if I will be traveling with anyone that's not my spouse, partner or dependant, what should be my answer? Note that I will be traveling with my 2 kids? Even though I'm dependant.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chinnymavis: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
@dduchess90 please help 🙏🙏

chinnymavis:
Hi gurus in the house. Please I'm in the process of filling application form for myself and 2 kids. We're dependants. My husband is the MA and in UK already. I have 2 questions;

1) The part where I'm asked if I have anyone that depends on me for financial support, should I say no or yes? I have 2 kids and I am the dependant.

2) The part where I'm asked if I will be traveling with anyone that's not my spouse, partner or dependant, what should be my answer? Note that I will be traveling with my 2 kids? Even though I'm dependant.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hello

Do the kids depend on you financially for fees, feeding or upkeep??you can answer accordingly,It has nothing to do with the catergory of your visa application

2. That should clearly be a No

Cheers

chinnymavis:

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by askarachi: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
If you’re trying to process admission to Uni of Westminster please let’s gather together

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by governorudeh: 12:23am On Feb 18, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

You should be able to if you have the required debit/credit card

Speak to your bank about this if you can.Be sure it's safe to do so now though

Cheers

Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.