Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1023662 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JemmyO: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Good evening everyone,

Please i have been trying to book appointment on TLS site but it is stucked as book appointment. It isn't moving forward
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Since last week I initiated my Form A (UBA) till now, it's still at ADB REVIEWER.... what could be the problem
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JemmyO: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
Please i am doing self upload. what category will these be
Husband's BRP
whatsapp chats
Wedding pictures
TB test
Bank transactions between dependant and MA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chreze(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jupiter123:

Not into any practices yet and that's why I am asking about it. Only my 2019-2020 nysc experience and yes I have my unconditional offer already, that's why I need to know about the visa process

That’s not an issue. It’s just the beginning of 2023, so it’s not been long. Also if your uni is fine with your record. Then don’t stress. Just proceed with your visa application. Fulfill visa requirements and you should be fine. Good luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jupiter123: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chreze:

That’s not an issue. It’s just the beginning of 2023, so it’s not been long. Also if your uni is fine with your record. Then don’t stress. Just proceed with your visa application. Fulfill visa requirements and you should be fine. Good luck
Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JemmyO: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
JemmyO:
Husband's BRP
whatsapp chats
Wedding pictures
TB test

Please help with this@ duchess
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hairybelly01: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Please I need your assistance on this.

My wife was just granted her visa but she's still bearing her maiden name and would be joining me in the UK soon.
What and what needs to be put in place to have her surname changed before she leaves Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
myhero:
Since last week I initiated my Form A (UBA) till now, it's still at ADB REVIEWER.... what could be the problem

Form A takes 4-6 weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hello

This discussion is not encouraged here

Your POF is for your study anything else is deceit and will attract a ban of 10years when caught

Cheers

Happiness09:
Please for those of us that borrow money for POF, what's the best answer to 'source of fund'. I'm just reading about someone that claimed her mother gave her the money and now they are asking her to provide evidence.

Please those that borrowed money and later returned it, what did you tell them is your source of fund and how were you able to provide evidence.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hello

Change of name isn't necessary please

Would you want the hassle of getting a new passport when it isn't necessary? Your marriage certificate is more important than name change

Cheers
Hairybelly01:

My wife was just granted her visa but she's still bearing her maiden name and would be joining me in the UK soon.
What and what needs to be put in place to have her surname changed before she leaves Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JemmyO: 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Husband's BRP
whatsapp chats
Wedding pictures
TB test

Kindly help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hello
1,2,3 and 4: should be family evidence

TB can be others.

Cheers
JemmyO:
Husband's BRP
whatsapp chats
Wedding pictures
TB test

Kindly help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hairybelly01: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Change of name isn't necessary please

Would you want the hassle of getting a new passport when it isn't necessary? Your marriage certificate is more important than name change

Cheers
Thanks very much for the feedback.
For the change of name, my wife isn't considering the change of name right away but she would like it changed in the future perhaps when she wants to renew her passport in few years time.
So the question is to know if their is anything that she needs to do in Nigeria before she travels to the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hello

You can look at the website to see what is required
https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/passportpaymentguidelines

Apart from affidavit and news paper publication I doubt there's anything she needs to do, and tbh these may not be needed when it's time

Cheers
Hairybelly01:

For the change of name, my wife isn't considering the change of name right away but she would like it changed in the future perhaps when she wants to renew her passport in few years time.
So the question is to know if their is anything that she needs to do in Nigeria before she travels to the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JemmyO: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello
1,2,3 and 4: should be family evidence

TB can be others.

Cheers

Thank youu
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Newbie123: 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
If you're coming to University of Hertfordshire this September or you're here already and need accommodation for the next session, I got a 5 bedroom apartment and need 3 more people to join us.

All rooms are double rooms and 1 minute walk to De Havilland campus. Move in date is 1st August. You can DM for video.

Only 3 rooms available. 1 is ensuite.

Singles only please and sharing is not allowed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WhyNa: 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adegbem02: 7:02am On Feb 19, 2023
Please I need people at university of South Wales, I got admission with cheaper tuition, I think I might settle for there offer, please if you are there or also got admission their, let me enter your dm please. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by RichyF: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2023
Please have your gotten an offer from roeHampton?.
They are taking too long, especially after the pre cas interview.

Flamezcadio:
Hello house. Please has anyone been given admission for April at Roehampton or Derby for September intake? Make I know my faith🤲🏼
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ugmama(m): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2023
Pls who knows anyone studying nursing at university of bornemount or derby ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hairybelly01:

newspaper publication and sworn affidavit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pretty1986: 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ugmama:
Pls who knows anyone studying nursing at university of bornemount or derby ?
Am interested to know too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pretty1986: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Mcleo007:

Yes, they do. Get prepared!
Please what do they normally ask in the interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Etsetemi88: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
princeabisoye:

Family of 5 2 bed?? Husband and Wife.... 3 Children how old are They?

2bed room cost range per location from the School.... 900 upward...

There are care and factory jobs... Care jobs are most available.

To get care job swiftly and fast you need to have a car and driving license because they always ask for this it makes the job easy.

Thanks for your response. The kids are 13,10 and 2 years.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
myhero:

Just chil bro. Its still early to panic.
You know how form A is now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DMainMan: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Adegbem02:
Please I need people at university of South Wales, I got admission with cheaper tuition, I think I might settle for there offer, please if you are there or also got admission their, let me enter your dm please. Thanks
Are u for April or Sept?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by desmag1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hi,
Please my wife has gotten her BRP email since Feb 3 but she has not received her collection email.
Please what can I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adegbem02: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
DMainMan:

Are u for April or Sept?
Sept please, are you there or got admission there too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opiso101: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Congratulations on your wife’s Visa.
I will be applying for my wife’s Visa next month, I have a few questions
-what and what did you submit
- How long did the visa approval take
- How old is your marriage

Thank you

Hairybelly01:

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.