Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1023271 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jupiter123: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Good morning @dduchess89 and all

Please I graduated in 2018 as per exams but got my degree in 2019 cos we finished the final project in 2019 and 2019 was also written in the certificate. Did NYSC from 2019 to 2020. Now my question is, do I necessarily need to submit a CV while applying for my Visa, Does the UKVI ask for additional documents wherein to submit my CV? I have been confused about this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2023
Onikoyiesho:

Thank you very much for your advice @ dduchess90, @biosamak,@giselle237,@mcleo007
Actually it's my agency that is doing the admission processing and visa application for me and I've submitted all the necessary documents including my proof of funds bank statement that I said I made just one day transaction out of 28days for the the POF to be matured.. now my agency was saying that I didn't to more transactions on the proof of funds statement account that I should start another POF but I told them that immediately I printed the first POF statement account the money has be removed the next day from my account because the person running my POF didn't notify me when to renew the POF and I quickly pay for another month for the money to be in my account and also for visa application process and they retured the money back to my account 2days later . I told my agency that even if agree to start another POF in my CAS letter there are 2 date for me to arrive UK and start sch ( start date 13th March 2023 and latest possible start date 27th March 2023) and if I start another POF which is going to be counting from 15th Feb to 14th March for another POF to be matured. Meaning I have already due for first arrival sch start date (13th March 2023) as written in my CAS but still have 27th March as latest possible start date and i think applying after the first arrival date 13th March and before second arrival date 27th March wont be an issue during my Visa processing.My point is should I give my agency the go ahead to start my VIsa application with my first POF that I just made one day transaction or I should wait to generate another POF statement by engaging it with little transactions then use it for my Visa application ..... Just need more confidence
Thank you

That was my fear initially, but the top G's already said the transactions don't matter. And considering your time lapse, it's best you go ahead with the printed POF.

All the best, my brother!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2023
For those who are familiar with University of Salford, I just got a conditional offer from the school but they didn't include discount in the offer. Please is there any possibility of receiving a discount upon fulfilling the conditions of the offer (which include deposit payment)? Just want to be sure to enable me make a choice between Salford and University of South Wales as the fee in the offer I got from South Wales is 3K lesser

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chreze(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2023
Jupiter123:

Please I graduated in 2018 as per exams but got my degree in 2019 cos we finished the final project in 2019 and 2019 was also written in the certificate. Did NYSC from 2019 to 2020. Now my question is, do I necessarily need to submit a CV while applying for my Visa, Does the UKVI ask for additional documents wherein to submit my CV? I have been confused about this

This is not necessary as it’s not stated on the documents required. I believe universities request for this (not all cases tho). I didn’t submit CV for visa application, but I did for my masters program as it was a requirement by the school.

You don’t necessarily need a CV for visa application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kenglogirl(f): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2023
Good morning

Please someone should help with this...
Kenglogirl:
Is there anybody that has admission with University of Gloucestershire. Is there any WhatsApp or telegram group for the September intake? Please kindly assist
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chreze(m): 8:32am On Feb 18, 2023
victorVIC1:
For those who are familiar with University of Salford, I just got a conditional offer from the school but they didn't include discount in the offer. Please is there any possibility of receiving a discount upon fulfilling the conditions of the offer (which include deposit payment)? Just want to be sure to enable me make a choice between Salford and University of South Wales as the fee in the offer I got from South Wales is 3K lesser

Don’t know about Salford, but I know discounts are stated in offer letter cos the offer letter caries financial requirements. At least, my offer letter then came with a discount and it was clearly stated and the balance payment was stated too.

If you think there is a specific discount/scholarship you may/should qualify for, my advice will be to write to the course advisor of your program (explaining to him/her how you qualify and how the discount will help your financial situation to pursue the program).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2023
Chreze:

Don’t know about Salford, but I know discounts are stated in offer letter cos the offer letter caries financial requirements. At least, my offer letter then came with a discount and it was clearly stated and the balance payment was stated too.

If you think there is a specific discount/scholarship you may/should qualify for, my advice will be to write to the course advisor of your program (explaining to him/her how you qualify and how the discount will help your financial situation to pursue the program).

Thanks for your response and advice. God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jupiter123: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2023
Chreze:

This is not necessary as it’s not stated on the documents required. I believe universities request for this (not all cases tho). I didn’t submit CV for visa application, but I did for my masters program as it was a requirement by the school.

You don’t necessarily need a CV for visa application.

Ok. Thank you, which means I don't need to submit any work reference or salary statement and did you get your visa already sir? Thank you once again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chreze(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2023
Jupiter123:

Ok. Thank you, which means I don't need to submit any work reference or salary statement and did you get your visa already sir? Thank you once again

Ok, let’s press pause. What I was on about was the need to attach a CV. Visa application are sometimes unique. An applicants may just submit one or two documents while another applicant will require 3 to 5 documents to prove or explain their situation.

That said, UK student visa is simple, get acceptance letter from the uni, have the required amount of money in your account, show proof of relationship if you have dependents and apply. If the embassy requires more information from you, they sometimes request for those information if they need it to make a decision. But UK student visa is very simple and direct.

I don’t think you need to submit work references and salary statement (unless you want to validate a chunk deposit), I believe your bank statement will show that on its own (if I get a payment from dangote refinery, then it’s cause I have a financial relationship with them). If you want to cover any aspect you think might be a disadvantage, then use your cover letter/letter of explanation for that. Like if you want to explain why there is a gap in study (if it’s something you are concerned about), then add it to your letter of explanation that you have been working for the last 10yrs after your graduation in 2002 and have decided to go for this program to get you up to date with practice in your field. Try to keep it simple so it’s easy for case officer to make a decision.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by askarachi: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2023
Hi guys please how long does it take to get a response after modifying a form A application? I was told to upload additional documents but I can’t tell if they’ll pay attention to it again. The status hasn’t changed since I did
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IRIEBOY(m): 9:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Please guys any cheap flights to london for next week? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jupiter123: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2023
Chreze:

Ok, let’s press pause. What I was on about was the need to attach a CV. Visa application are sometimes unique. An applicants may just submit one or two documents while another applicant will require 3 to 5 documents to prove or explain their situation.

That said, UK student visa is simple, get acceptance letter from the uni, have the required amount of money in your account, show proof of relationship if you have dependents and apply. If the embassy requires more information from you, they sometimes request for those information if they need it to make a decision. But UK student visa is very simple and direct.

I don’t think you need to submit work references and salary statement (unless you want to validate a chunk deposit), I believe your bank statement will show that on its own (if I get a payment from dangote refinery, then it’s cause I have a financial relationship with them). If you want to cover any aspect you think might be a disadvantage, then use your cover letter/letter of explanation for that. Like if you want to explain why there is a gap in study (if it’s something you are concerned about), then add it to your letter of explanation that you have been working for the last 10yrs after your graduation in 2002 and have decided to go for this program to get you up to date with practice in your field. Try to keep it simple so it’s easy for case officer to make a decision.

Thank you for your detailed explanation and time. I don't have a study gap of 10 years (2002) possibly you are using that as an example. Considering I heard a study gap of 5 years below doesn't need many loads of documents as per work details. If that should be the case, am I supposed to count my study gap from 2018, 2019, or 2020? Please in reference to my first question. Thank you sir once again and I await your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princeabisoye: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2023
If you are a planning to come to University of HULL and you need any information regarding HULL and its environment.... Jobs, accomodations, etc... Am available to assist..

Ask and i answer your questions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Etsetemi88: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
princeabisoye:
If you are a planning to come to University of HULL and you need any information regarding HULL and its environment.... Jobs, accomodations, etc... Am available to assist..

Ask and i answer your questions
please how much is accomodation, a 2 bedroom for a family of 5. And are there jobs in hull?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chreze(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jupiter123:

Thank you for your detailed explanation and time. I don't have a study gap of 10 years (2002) possibly you are using that as an example. Considering I heard a study gap of 5 years below doesn't need many loads of documents as per work details. If that should be the case, am I supposed to count my study gap from 2018, 2019, or 2020? Please in reference to my first question. Thank you sir once again and I await your response.

I don’t think 5 years gap should be an issue. You had to put the first study to practice and after five years you have found a reason to further (going by normal reasoning). I know some universities use to request for some more document after a 5yrs of initial study. But since you have your offer letter, I think you are good. Trust me I don’t see any issue there. Just go by the normal application process and you should be fine.

Personally I believe acceptance of study is the universities job while meeting up to financial study/living requirements is for the visa office.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amorprincesa: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
This is University of Salford Conditional offer. The discount is stated. Maybe you don't qualify for a discount or could be a mistake from the school.
victorVIC1:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hello

You graduated 2019(I believe that is the date on your BSC certificate), your study gap is 4years, you don't need to include your CV because your study gap is less than 5years.

Keep it simple

Cheers
Jupiter123:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jupiter123: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

You graduated 2019(I believe that is the date on your BSC certificate), your study gap is 4years, you don't need to include your CV because your study gap is less than 5years.

Keep it simple

Cheers

Thank you for your response ma. Yes, 2019 is on my certificate. Which invariably means I don't need to submit anything that relates to work like a reference letter or salary statement. Just my normal documents and I am good to go? Cos I haven't put it into use
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jupiter123: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chreze:

I don’t think 5 years gap should be an issue. You had to put the first study to practice and after five years you have found a reason to further (going by normal reasoning). I know some universities use to request for some more document after a 5yrs of initial study. But since you have your offer letter, I think you are good. Trust me I don’t see any issue there. Just go by the normal application process and you should be fine.

Personally I believe acceptance of study is the universities job while meeting up to financial study/living requirements is for the visa office.

Not into any practices yet and that's why I am asking about it. Only my 2019-2020 nysc experience and yes I have my unconditional offer already, that's why I need to know about the visa process
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
amorprincesa:
This is University of Salford Conditional offer. The discount is stated. Maybe you don't qualify for a discount or could be a mistake from the school.

Thanks. Clear
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Any Northumbria University, London campus May intake here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princeabisoye: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
Etsetemi88:
please how much is accomodation, a 2 bedroom for a family of 5. And are there jobs in hull?

Family of 5 2 bed?? Husband and Wife.... 3 Children how old are They?

2bed room cost range per location from the School.... 900 upward...

There are care and factory jobs... Care jobs are most available.

To get care job swiftly and fast you need to have a car and driving license because they always ask for this it makes the job easy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by desmag1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Please how can I make a paid call to ukvi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KingCassy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hello guys which bank has the best rate for Form A uk pound??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tashawrites: 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

1. Upkeep from?

2. Yes

Cheers

Thank you for your response. Are student dependants entitled to upkeep/maintenance from banks using form A (the one that’s similar to PTA)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by RichyF: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
Just applied recently. Do they conduct cas interviews?

Mcleo007:
Any Northumbria University, London campus May intake here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
RichyF:
Just applied recently. Do they conduct cas interviews?

Yes, they do. Get prepared!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Okay

dduchess90:
Hello

You mean paid visa fee/submitted without IHS?

That's fine probably an error on the system

Once the ECO spots this a link will be sent seperately so she pays the IHS.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.