Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000137 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phenmeson(m): 5:53am On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

I used my access credit card and the school got credited less 24hrs. I was charged about 3800usd as per Flywire exchange fee.
Get a CAC and obtain a card from ur financial institution.

What type of Access bank card precisely?
Flywire will charge base on black market rate I guess.

*But you paying £3000 and getting charge $3800 is almost lyk form A exchange rate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 6:41am On Apr 12, 2023
Phenmeson:

*But you paying £3000 and getting charge $3800 is almost lyk form A exchange rate.

Gold card 💳
*Most likely...can't comprehend
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Gold card 💳
*Most likely...can't comprehend

That's amazing. That's like charging based on official rate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abuhusna1: 7:00am On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

I used my access credit card and the school got credited less 24hrs. I was charged about 3800usd as per Flywire exchange fee.
This is the best solution everyone here needs to pay tuition fee right now. Good job
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Godfavour2020: 7:07am On Apr 12, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

That a decision has been made,if you don't get any refusal by now then congratulations

Cheers

Ohh thank you sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by orasam: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

How much were you charged in Naira, so that we can know the exchange rate used!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fastseo: 7:28am On Apr 12, 2023
Phenmeson:

well exchange rate was like 1.26 per which is 1.26*3000

in naira term he was charged like 2.8 plus million as against cbn 2.1plus
which is equivalent of black market rate....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fastseo: 7:51am On Apr 12, 2023
GUDOSA:
lol...bt I guess this stage is Sloggish now.. it will take upto 4 weeks b4 the TUTIONFEES is Payed..
my brother it is fast.. expect them to deduct u any moment. it is like no queue from ur branch or from union bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pyrimidine01: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Loko40:
Good evening all,

I just don't know what to do about this situation of mine.

I did my TB test last June and I was diagnosed with Pulmonary Tuberculosi. I took the medications as it was instructed for six months without missing a day. I finished the treatment in January. All along, 2nd, 5th and 6th month sputum test was carried out that says I am cleaned. The last month chest x-ray says my chest is still abnormal. The last month (6th) sputum was the same day as the x-ray.

Now, I got the results of the last month sputum on 2nd of April, which still shows I am clean. Then I proceed for another x-ray on the 5th of April, in order to process my new admission. The x-ray results showed abnormal as it has been shown previously. I thought my
sputum results should be valid since I just got it few days before the x-ray, but IOM said no that since the x-ray is abnormal that I must undergo another 8wk sputum test again.

I don't think this is fair. The doctors had told me that the regimen is 6 months plus 8weeks of the last month sputum period.

I don't just know what to do!!!

Life is better now, avoid IOM and go and do it in other centers like st Nicholas and Qlife family clinic , they’re all approved by UKVI, don’t stress yourself since you’ve treated the tb
I wish you well

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pyrimidine01: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2023
I did my tuberculosis test last month, when I was making transfer to IOM, I mistakenly transferred the money twice because of my bank network. I got to IOM and I showed them the print out of both transactions and they gave me a refund form to fill, I fill the form and I haven’t heard from the since on 31st of March, i need my 57800 o, how do I contact IOM? *help o*
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Aliyu40: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2023
fastseo:

well exchange rate was like 1.26 per which is 1.26*3000

in naira term he was charged like 2.8 plus million as against cbn 2.1plus
which is equivalent of black market rate....

EXACTLY! It’s still black market rate….
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2023
orasam:

How much were you charged in Naira, so that we can know the exchange rate used!
It's a dollar account not naira. What currency is naira, cos i ve seen it on this platform alot? 👨
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sard(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2023
Please, someone should help me.
I'm answering a pre-cas questionnaire for a UK school.

They're asking if I have a visa refusal before.
I've one 16 years ago (Republic of Ireland). But the problem is that I don't know why or have any evidence of refusal. I can't even find the passport used then.

What should I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by worried222: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Please what do you mean by CAC? Is it like a registered company with Cooperate Affairs Comission?
How much can one have in order to be eligible for a credit card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2023
worried222:

Please what do you mean by CAC? Is it like a registered company with Cooperate Affairs Comission?
How much can one have in order to be eligible for a credit card?
No quota. Just get a domiciliary account, fund it with low as 50usd. Yes certificate of a company
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Sard:

I've one 16 years ago (Republic of Ireland). But the problem is that I don't know why or have any evidence of refusal. I can't even find the passport used then.

What should I do?
In as much as you don't have the evidence to provide, the answer should be nope.
Ukvi will not access your questionnaire except the one provided through there ukvi portal, as such CAS is not a guarantee to visa success. Stay calm.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Flamezcadio(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Hello? From the screenshot I see you're going to ulster. Please which of the campuses are you resuming to? Belfast, Birmingham or London? 🤔
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Btycoon: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
Good afternoon to everyone helping us here.

I will first plead so, I can get a response bc various times I seeked for info no one answered please help me out on this and if anyone can help maybe by chatting me up on Whatsapp to put me through I will so much appreciate whichever way.

Please, I'm planning on going to UK for schooling. My wife will be the Main Applicant while I be the dependant.
My question is about this POF how it works.
The school fees from what I have been reading anyone can pay it,but as for the POF please can the money be in her father's account a sum of 20m or it should be in the MA account bc we are borrowing that actually as such amount would be questioned if in MA account and could be freezed.

I read bank statement of 6months would be required also and now it got more confusing bc the POF will be in another account different from our accounts as stated so we don't touch it and also I read people printing out the POF dating 28days or 31days. How can one get 6months bank statement in the newly opened account for the POF or is there anything I'm missing out please help me and explain better please and please.

I call on everyone with experience on this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Flamezcadio:
Hello? From the screenshot I see you're going to ulster. Please which of the campuses are you resuming to? Belfast, Birmingham or London? 🤔
Any of the above mentioned as my course stipulate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
Btycoon:
Good afternoon to everyone helping us here.

I will first plead so, I can get a response bc various times I seeked for info no one answered please help me out on this and if anyone can help maybe by chatting me up on Whatsapp to put me through I will so much appreciate whichever way.

Please, I'm planning on going to UK for schooling. My wife will be the Main Applicant while I be the dependant.
My question is about this POF how it works.
The school fees from what I have been reading anyone can pay it,but as for the POF please can the money be in her father's account a sum of 20m or it should be in the MA account bc we are borrowing that actually as such amount would be questioned if in MA account and could be freezed.

I read bank statement of 6months would be required also and now it got more confusing bc the POF will be in another account different from our accounts as stated so we don't touch it and also I read people printing out the POF dating 28days or 31days. How can one get 6months bank statement in the newly opened account for the POF or is there anything I'm missing out please help me and explain better please and please.

I call on everyone with experience on this

If you have been reading all the information on this thread, you will gain more insight about POF and MA or Dependant criteria. Wisdom and Understanding is not to be lectured about everything but to learn about anything by doing it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Btycoon: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

If you have been reading all the information on this thread, you will gain more insight about POF and MA or Dependant criteria. Wisdom and Understanding is not to be lectured about everything but to learn about anything by doing it yourself.

You right but no matter what one will still have challenges and this is mine right now. If you can explain better I will appreciate. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hamof: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

You prolonged a simple question 😳

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Btycoon:

You right but no matter what one will still have challenges and this is mine right now. If you can explain better I will appreciate. Thanks

Well from your write up, you can either be the dependant while ur wife is the MA but the POF have to be in your account or hers, you both are married and I believe responsibility should be on ur shoulders. Now if u have a loan disbursement, it will state clearly on ur SOP about the lodgement. Then again you will have to show if you have achieved the minimum amount required by UKvi. If you must know, 20mil is not enough for both you and MA. Also having it in your inlaws account is like presenting a zero resource from both applicants.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hamof:

You prolonged a simple question 😳
nope he did. Pls check
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by can2na: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
@dduchess,

Please for a POF bank statement that is to be printed from 16th of March, what date does the 28days falls on in April? I don't want to make mistake please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jhorjhor: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Bolddy:

If you're coming to Edinburgh and you need accommodation.1 room is available for single occupant from April 15th.

Kindly let's know.

Cheers.
hello bro, How can I reach you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Btycoon: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Well from your right up, you can either be the dependant while ur wife is the MA but the POF have to be in your account or hers, you both are married and I believe responsibility should be on ur shoulders. Now if u have a loan disbursement, it will state clearly on ur SOP about the lodgement. Then again you will have to show if you have achieved the minimum amount required by UKvi. If you must know, 20mil is not enough for both you and MA. Also having it in your inlaws account is like presenting a zero resource from both applicants.

Thank you so much my brother

Please, the 20million is just for POF, the flight ticket,test, school fees isn't included.

As stated maintenance within London is £1334 x 9 and that of outside London is £ 1023 x 9

With the above calculations we will be needing not more than 14m but I decided to make it 20m.

Please is 20m enough as POF for 2 now with the above explanations?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bene007: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hello guys,
The tracker on my application moved to "Transferred to VAC" this morning It is yet to be received by VAC, and no email concerning any decision. I will like to know how long it takes before it's received by VAC, and how long left to receive a decision email. I paid for prioity biometrics was on the 5th of April
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dotedote: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

No 4

Cheers

Thanks a million @dduchess90
Settlement and Dependent even as I am a student ? I'm on a study visa please reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
Btycoon:

Thank you so much my brother

Please, the 20million is just for POF, the flight ticket,test, school fees isn't included.

As stated maintenance within London is £1334 x 9 and that of outside London is £ 1023 x 9

With the above calculations we will be needing not more than 14m but I decided to make it 20m.

Please is 20m enough as POF for 2 now with the above explanations?

If for you and your spouse, then that's more than enough except your tuition balance is enormous.

Ciao!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pyrimidine01: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Sard:

What should I do?

Don’t declare your refusal to school! Don’t do it, they’ll refuse you cas, but make sure you declare to UKVI

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.