Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000091 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Btycoon:

Thank you so much my brother

Please, the 20million is just for POF, the flight ticket,test, school fees isn't included.

As stated maintenance within London is £1334 x 9 and that of outside London is £ 1023 x 9

With the above calculations we will be needing not more than 14m but I decided to make it 20m.

Please is 20m enough as POF for 2 now with the above explanations?
It's advisable to have double of same amount in account.. much so you can allow her to fly then apply as soon as she touch down uptown. In such like I would also state the funds remain intact wherever or whomever the funds in account holds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Btycoon: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

It's advisable to have double of same amount in account.. much so you can allow her to fly then apply as soon as she touch down uptown. In such like I would also state the funds remain intact wherever or whomever the funds in account holds.

Thanks for the response, we plan to move the same time that is, apply for Visa and move at the same time. I hope no worries about that.

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
Btycoon:

Thanks for the response, we plan to move the same time that is, apply for Visa and move at the same time. I hope no worries about that.

Thank you so much
I read someone telling you its obtainable. Nothing like that can fly, I can tell you this because we all want application through this thread to hit a 99.9% positive outcome. Credit to @duchess.

Look into this core areas in your application:
*Your family background
*POF
*Business or Work Experience
*travel history most cases
*You use 20m and you are left with 6m after subtracting your expense abroad.

Now let me ask you, if the new PM eventually succeed in 6month PGWP,
it will be clear you can't fend with 6m if job strike hit the economy.

Also Now they expect her to return after studies.

You and your Spouse will be facing public funds which will be seen as a red flag.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Btycoon: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

I read someone telling you its obtainable. Nothing like that can fly, I can tell you this because we all want application through this thread to hit a 99.9% positive outcome. Credit to @duchess.

Look into this core areas in your application:
*Your family background
*POF
*Business or Work Experience
*travel history most cases
*You use 20m and you are left with 6m after subtracting your expense abroad.

Now let me ask you, if the new PM eventually succeed in 6month PGWP,
it will be clear you can't fend with 6m if job strike hit the economy.

Also Now they expect her to return after studies.

You and your Spouse will be facing public funds which will be seen as a red flag.

Please brother, can I DM you or you don't mind hearing my plans out here so I can know what to add or remove.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hello

I know it can be quite confusing that the same category captures both Settlement and Dependants

Don't worry,you are good to go

Cheers
dotedote:

Thanks a million @dduchess90
Settlement and Dependent even as I am a student ? I'm on a study visa please reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hello

Print from the 14th April, the minimum is 28days, go above the minimum

Cheers
can2na:
@dduchess,

Please for a POF bank statement that is to be printed from 16th of March, what date does the 28days falls on in April? I don't want to make mistake please

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by angel4sure: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
Pls how do I get accommodation for family in Aberdeen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Btycoon:

Please brother, can I DM you or you don't mind hearing my plans out here so I can know what to add or remove.

Thank you

I'm not sure, we can relate on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
Btycoon:

Thank you
smiley No sire. Whilst you can ask all questions and any questions have more information which I may not be willing to answer, someone may.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dotedote: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
I'm screaming your name here with gratitude.
Thanks a lot.

dduchess90:
Hello

I know it can be quite confusing that the same category captures both Settlement and Dependants

Don't worry,you are good to go

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by can2na: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Print from the 14th April, the minimum is 28days, go above the minimum

Cheers

@dduchess90

14th April would have been 30days count, right?

Was thinking 13th April should be fine?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
angel4sure:
Pls how do I get accommodation for family in Aberdeen.
Check Airbnb, book 1bedroom for 3months, you can register on there website.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bodmas8080: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
can2na:

@dduchess90

14th April would have been 30days count, right?

Was thinking 13th April should be fine?

Why can't you print it on 14th April? Is there any crime?... This is just for you to be on safer side.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Egwuleke(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hello everyone, please I want to ask if it's compulsory to apply for undergraduate programs in UK via UCAS? If yes, how do I really go about it and what are the processes involved?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LORETA: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Pls I got this mail today , I applied for dependant visa. Submitted on wednesday last week.
MA has been in uk since September.

Your Visa Application:
VISAINFO.SHEFO@fcdo.gov.uk
to me
5 hours agoDetails

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Pls what does it mean?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sard(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Pyrimidine01:

Don’t declare your refusal to school! Don’t do it, they’ll refuse you cas, but make sure you declare to UKVI
Thanks for the response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sard(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

In as much as you don't have the evidence to provide, the answer should be nope.
Ukvi will not access your questionnaire except the one provided through there ukvi portal, as such CAS is not a guarantee to visa success. Stay calm.
Thanks for the response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by can2na: 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
bodmas8080:

Why can't you print it on 14th April? Is there any crime?... This is just for you to be on safer side.

Why relate an harmless question to a crime. Haba!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Good evening all,

To those who have applied and gotten their visa. If I claim that I am employed. Is there any chance that UKVI will demand to see the account statement where I receive salary?

Has anybody been asked to present account statement to prove that they are employed?

For students
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
means it might delay as your application is not straight forward,but nothing to worry about many have had this and still got decision within a good time.

may I ask which TLS did you use and what's your appointment time?
LORETA:
Pls I got this mail today , I applied for dependant visa. Submitted on wednesday last week.
MA has been in uk since September.

Your Visa Application:
VISAINFO.SHEFO@fcdo.gov.uk
to me
5 hours agoDetails

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Pls what does it mean?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LORETA: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
Abuja...appointment time 12.30
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MesoDguy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

I used my access credit card and the school got credited less 24hrs. I was charged about 3800usd as per Flywire exchange fee.
Get a CAC and obtain a card from ur financial institution.

Flywire is same rate as black market nah 🤷🏾‍♂️🤌🏽

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Flamezcadio(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Any of the above mentioned as my course stipulate
oh okay. I asked because I was offered admission in the Belfast campus even tho it's the Birmingham campus I wanted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LiftedMan: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Pyrimidine01:

Don’t declare your refusal to school! Don’t do it, they’ll refuse you cas, but make sure you declare to UKVI

@dduchess90, is this true?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by steadyMoving22: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
LiftedMan:

Lol, read again the op had a reason for saying it na.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pyrimidine01: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
LiftedMan:

If you no believe rest!!! I didn’t force it to your throat!
Stop tagging someone else on my comment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
Thortp:
It's advisable to go there and book onsite.
Better still consider St Nicholas Hospital
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eusp: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
Focus99:
I'm expected to pay 34% of the tuition balance by mid October.

Tuition is 22,500
Deposit is £2000
Discount £2000 - £3000
No payment on enrollment but expected to pay 34% by mid October. What if I can't meet up to 34% by October? But I can afford monthly payment, I really want to finish the school not switching.

I will surely pay my tuition but I pray and I hope they won't stress and block my portal if I default by the way.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Everything is negotiable here in the University of Sussex.
You can pay monthly too.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adave97: 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

I used my access credit card and the school got credited less 24hrs. I was charged about 3800usd as per Flywire exchange fee.
Get a CAC and obtain a card from ur financial institution.

I'm having difficulty in making tuition fees deposit payment via flywire. It states that my student ID , date of birth could not be validated. Meanwhile, I have the correct data inputed Please anyone with similar issues should give a hint on why I'm getting such a response from flywire .
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.