Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... (1006 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku, PDP Governors In Emergency Meeting - The Nation / MURIC Congratulates Tinubu, Atiku For Winning Presidential Primary / “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by Vote4ObiDatti: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Sometimes, I would ask myself, what would have been our faith if Obi didn't make that courageous move to abandon PDP for Labour Party? I always shiver anytime I imagine that we would have been left to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Everyone with sense already knows that Tinubu has become senile. He is not just mentally sick but also physically incapacitated. I mean it can't be hidden anymore even though they've been shielding him from granting any interview because they know that it will be a disaster. To make an already bad situation worse, he not only went for a highly divisive Muslim-muslim ticket but also teamed up with a terrorist who is said to be Boko Haram life patron. This same man Tinubu used for his vice housed and protected Kabiru Sokoto, the terrorist that bombed the Catholic Church in Madalla, killing many! Shettima also masterminded the Chibok school girls kidnap scandal. Of the thousands of qualified Northerners both Christians and muslims, Tinubu decided that Shettima is the person he wants as his vice?!

On the other hand, we have an Atiku who sold Nigeria's assets to himself and his Lebanese and Italian collaborators when Obasanjo allowed him to manage Nigeria's privatisation. Atiku has lost interest in Nigeria to an extent he now lives in Dubai but visits Nigeria every 4 years just to context elections. Despite his widely known corrupt nature, he decided to go for a governor who was mediocre. I mean Delta State is among the 3 richest states in Nigeria but while we keep seeing mega projects being constructed in Rivers and Akwa Ibom, nothing seemed to be happening in Delta State. Even recently, pensioners were protesting because they haven't been paid their gratuities for a long time! What then can these mediocre leaders do for Nigeria that is now broke and on the verge of collapse??

What would have happened if Obi didn't make that divine move??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by Cypress042(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Op

God always have a way to deliver his people smiley

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by ThrownBack: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Labour party Anthem.*

Peter Obi is our driver.
Labour party is our vehicle.
Aso rock is our destination.
We the people are the structure.
A new Nigeria is our desire.
Our resolve is unshakable.
Our dream is possible.
We are all OBI-DIENT.
So help us x 2.
So help us God

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by Yusuf54: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
And who was Atiku Abubakar running mate in 2019 Presidential election ?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by ThrownBack: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
Sometimes, I would ask myself, what would have been our faith if Obi didn't make that courageous move to abandon PDP for Labour Party? I always shiver anytime I imagine that we would have been left to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Everyone with sense already knows that Tinubu has become senile. He is not just mentally sick but also physically incapacitated. I mean it can't be hidden anymore even though they've been shielding him from granting any interview because they know that it will be a disaster. To make an already bad situation worse, he not only went for a highly divisive Muslim-muslim ticket but also teamed up with a terrorist who is said to be Boko Haram life patron. This same man Tinubu used for his vice housed and protected Kabiru Sokoto, the terrorist that bombed the Catholic Church in Madalla, killing many! Of the thousands of qualified Northerners both Christians and muslims, Tinubu decided that Shettima is the person he wants as his vice?!

On the hand, we have an Atiku who sold Nigeria's assets to himself and his Lebanese and Italian collaborators when Obasanjo allowed him to manage Nigeria's privatisation. Atiku has lost interest in Nigeria to an extent he now lives in Dubai but visits Nigeria every 4 years just to context elections. Despite his widely known corrupt nature, he decided to go for a governor who was mediocre. I mean Delta State is among the 3 richest states in Nigeria but while we keep seeing mega projects being constructed in Rivers and Akwa Ibom, nothing seemed to be happening in Delta State. Even recently, pensioners were protesting because they haven't been paid their gratuities for a long time! What then can these mediocre leaders do for Nigeria that is now broke and on the verge of collapse??

Old Cargoes grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by ThrownBack: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Yusuf54:
And who was Atiku Abubakar running mate in 2019 Presidential election ?

A certain smart young achiever who should have been made president without an election grin

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by SlavaUkraini: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hmmm .... Atiku is Corrupt ?

But Obi was willing to be his VP 4 years ago.

Make una dey deceive una self.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by GoooodHardDick: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
It's just like choosing between sniper and otapiapia

But thank God peter Obi came!!! He is the perfect man for the job

12 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by Totilopussylick(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
ThrownBack:

A certain smart young achiever who should have been made president without an election grin

You so much believed that peter Obi is going to win the next presidential election in Nigeria is a dream you'll forever be disappointed tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
When the election would be cancelled...
Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Then the election would be cancelled...
Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by lonecatt(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
will be like choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by ThrownBack: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You so much believed that peter Obi is going to win the next presidential election in Nigeria is a dream you'll forever be disappointed tongue

If he doesn't win, you better start crying grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by Malory: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
I thank God for giving us Peter Obi. I would have denounced Nigeria if it were to be only Atiku and Tinubu that is contesting.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by WibusJaga: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
I for no bother to get my PVC.
& I no mind dey house on the election day de watch Tom & Jerry.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by Artiiclebeast: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Make una continue to dey build castles in the air.

When the time comes and the stage is set una go understand say if you hate Atiku and prefer Obi who I have absolutely no problem with or vote Tinubu, na the same sheet go still dey ground.

Make una hearts no break oh

It's sad that these are the 3 options left for Nigerians to chose from and of course Obi seems to be the lesser of the evils.

But the truth is, whatever reason you have for hating Atiku, Peter Obi doesn't see it and won't ever agree with you in that regard when and if he wins the election.

His statements are out there...

"Atiku is his boss, friend, and elder brother".

Atiku will have more access to the national treasury and assets in an Obi administration than he ever had in a Buhari administration.

Take this comment to the bank and remember to come back on this thread anytime or day.

It is not because Obi isn't competent but because mingling or associating with these current known thieves is a profile killer and the major reason why some of Nigeria's best brains have refused to delve into the version of politics played in this zone.

Make una no over dream or over raise una hopes.

This is the true story and reality of Nigeria.

The matter dey tiring and confusing.

Head or tail, the same enemy you hate to see in the system will still be there one way or the other whether you like am or not.

As it is right now, I make bold to say that Atiku is the winner in all of these.

If he wins, good and fine.

If Tinubu wins, good and fine. That's his business partner and fellow ole

Should Obi win, awesome stuff. That's his boy and former running mate.

Make una shine una eye, think out of the box, lower your expectations and smell the coffee.

This is nothing but the reality and honest truth.

Like it or not, una go see...
Peace

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
It would have been disastrous my brother
Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by GodsOwnMan: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
you eboes pretend as if the entire south east was not Atikulated a few years ago. Hypocrites. Liars. Fake people. Cowards. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by johnbd: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
God forbid BAT thing. The two thieves will be crucified next year. All their rigging and bribery plans will fail cos this movement is a tsunami, That even Peter obi cannot stop it. It is a take back Nigeria project by Nigerians. Do you know that most people registered after the primaries. Those who were not initially interested in politics are now interested and are ready to get their PVC to vote peter obi. A whole alagba market shut down for people to go register. Nigeria project Is on the way . join the winning team now so we can rejoice together.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by Yusuf54: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
ThrownBack:

You mean this man ?

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by NothingDoMe: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Who hack this moniker?!

Confess! cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by ThrownBack: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Yusuf54:

You mean this man ?

I mean these honest MEN

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by socialjustice93: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
I will just be sleeping in my house on election day

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by johannu(m): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
socialjustice93:
I will just be sleeping in my house on election day
Me too. But with Peter Obi's Labour Party on the ballot, I'm going to vote in OBIdience to God, Insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by Kingspin(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Is not about loyalty but about electing a sound and credible and able candidate.

Forget Loyalty and godfatherism, it has messed up the country.

It is the best time to change the game narrative.
Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by Charisma01: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Bros no be only you oo.
I almost have nightmares thinking if it was just these two looters wetin for happen to us for naija?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by Vote4ObiDatti: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Stop spamming everywhere with this rubbish, you BATstard.

Every sensible Yoruba from Obasanjo to Oyedepo, Okupe to Adesanya to millions of others are supporting Obi to save Nigeria yet a hungry BATstard is busy spamming entire nairaland.

Shame on you!!!
Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by Vote4ObiDatti: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

When the time comes and the stage is set una go understand say if you hate Atiku and prefer Obi who I have absolutely no problem with or vote Tinubu, na the same sheet go still dey ground.

It's sad that these are the 3 options left for Nigerians to chose from and of course Obi seems to be the lesser of the evils.

But the truth is, whatever reason you have for hating Atiku, Peter Obi doesn't see it and won't ever agree with you in that regard when and if he wins the election.

Atiku will have more access to the national treasury and assets in an Obj administration than he ever had in a Buhari administration.

Take this comment to the bank and remember to come back on this thread anytime or day.

It is not because Obi isn't competent but because mingling or associating with these current known thieves is a profile killer and the major reason why some of Nigeria's best brains have refused to delve into the version of politics played in this zone.

Head or tail, the same enemy you hate to see in the system will still be there one way or the other whether you like am or not.

As it is right now, I make cold to say that Atiku is the winner in all of these.

Make una shine una eye, think out of the box, lower your expectations and smell the coffee.

Peace

Stop spamming everywhere with this rubbish, you BATstard.

Every sensible Yoruba from Obasanjo to Oyedepo, Okupe to Adesanya to millions of others are supporting Obi to save Nigeria yet a hungry BATstard is busy spamming entire nairaland.

Shame on you!!!
Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by Owontime: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
We have just Tinubu and Atiku, the IPOB candidate only lives in your imagination.
Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by iSense247: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Everyone with sense already knows that Tinubu has become senile. He is not just mentally sick but also physically incapacitated. I mean it can't be hidden anymore even though they've been shielding him from granting any interview because they know that it will be a disaster. To make an already bad situation worse, he not only went for a highly divisive Muslim-muslim ticket but also teamed up with a terrorist who is said to be Boko Haram life patron. This same man Tinubu used for his vice housed and protected Kabiru Sokoto, the terrorist that bombed the Catholic Church in Madalla, killing many! Shettima also masterminded the Chibok school girls kidnap scandal. Of the thousands of qualified Northerners both Christians and muslims, Tinubu decided that Shettima is the person he wants as his vice?!

On the other hand, we have an Atiku who sold Nigeria's assets to himself and his Lebanese and Italian collaborators when Obasanjo allowed him to manage Nigeria's privatisation. Atiku has lost interest in Nigeria to an extent he now lives in Dubai but visits Nigeria every 4 years just to context elections. Despite his widely known corrupt nature, he decided to go for a governor who was mediocre. I mean Delta State is among the 3 richest states in Nigeria but while we keep seeing mega projects being constructed in Rivers and Akwa Ibom, nothing seemed to be happening in Delta State. Even recently, pensioners were protesting because they haven't been paid their gratuities for a long time! What then can these mediocre leaders do for Nigeria that is now broke and on the verge of collapse??

Imagine if anything happens to Tinubu, terrorist Shetima would now become president.

This is scary!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... by iSense247: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

Atiku will have more access to the national treasury and assets in an Obj administration than he ever had in a Buhari administration.

As it is right now, I make cold to say that Atiku is the winner in all of these.

Peace
BATstards

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shameless Liars- Tinubu Built Lagos But Travels To France To Change His Pampers / Obidients Are Noisy, Loud, Intolerant, Proselytisers,Condescending – Sen Nnamani / Foreign Investors Eye Tinubu To Lead Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.