Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition (27966 Views)

PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by ComeToJesus: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

With this kind of provincial mindset, you are not different from the Igbos that you hate so much. Get help soon. You can campaign for Tinubu without betraying this amount of hot bile that is brewing inside of you.

Purge it. It's really dangerous for your mental health.

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by swhite2ch: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
What a pity, ain't you tired of this old people ruling us? The same people that took innocent life and acted that nothing happened. I know you are one of tinubu bigot but we ain't going back to slavery. Someone that can't even hold flag wants to hold Nigeria. Bro take a chill pill

Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Ybholy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
BetterNija:

Yet for over 23years of present democracy in the country, u can't proud of been incharge for just a day..
You killed your people at will..
You forced them to sit at home and suffer for unknown cause ..
No one you can proud of any success without traveling to Lagos ...then what sophisticated are you ? In order word , you don't coordinate your reasoning faculty with truth and reality.
Americans done scattered everywhere looking for what to eat ..it's we underdeveloping country tat we run there for survival..Same thing applicable to you and your people running to Lagos for survival.
If u know you can achieve what you achieved I. Lagos in your states , why coming to Lagos ?

We own Lagos cheesy

E pain u coz it's the truth.

All markets, schools, new buildings , hotels, bars, car parks, shopping malls.

U see more reason to add to ur pain. All new estates are ours. All developing streets with good houses..

We keep buying your old houses and chasing u hungry men to ijobe ode and Ibadan and etc..

One man at my backyard sold his old house and use the money Run to village to start life cheesy

All old face me , I face you it's been sold. Some Yoruba first son turn it to business to sell theirs and convinced their friend's to sell theirs.

Lol. Lagos is not funny for you people nowadays. I swear.

All your youths full street with entitlement mentality begging from my brothers. Even my last born complain those guys begs him always.

I tell him to help the needy to avoid violence cox hungry man is always angry

Hahaha. It's well..

A take home; we own Lagos. You guys are helping us to run it. We own it. Bye

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Tareq1105: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
xevove2061:

maybe if other tribes travelled like the igbos, settled like the Igbos and made honest living/integrated into their host communities over years and also try to attain the top not by bully or intimidation but my merit, just maybe you will see other tribes at the helm of affairs in other states and not just igbo states. saying Lagos has accommodated Igbos is like saying California and NY has accommodated non-indigenes of the state and therefore, they should forever be grateful and accept shit that comes from being in the state. Tinubu would have been a consideration if age was on his side. Tinubu is too old to be president and for that reason he will not win. PeriodT! ]

PS: are Yorubas not fulani slaves? when Igbos were begging them to do the right thing in 2015 and 2019, they acted and spoke in a condescending manner, saying all sorts that they are sophisticated and know how to play national politics. Look at the politics they played with the Hausas and look at what It brought the whole country. Are you living in another country? you do not see the price of bread? Abi na stone you dey chop?

Vote your candidate and let me vote Asiwaju.

I did my youth service in Enugu and I worked in Owerri as an employee for 5 yrs. For the periods I found my brothers from the East to be hostile to visitors. I can say this for free anywhere. I don't want to tell you what I went through before I could even secure accommodation. As at the time I was transferred I had 7 months left. I told a corps member in my office, who wasn't comfortable with his accommodation to finish up my rent. Baba Landlord didn't allow him. I don't want to talk about it. They're not friendly.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kindly click the link below to get started on learning how to publish e-books on Amazon, attract traffic and also generate income.

https:///5vhkrs
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by mudiana(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

suffer really no dey taya una. anyways I don jakpa, make una enjoy una suffering. koyo my dear.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Alajiki(m): 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ybholy:

We claim to be superior, sophisticated and better and we prove it home and abroad.

Is that your pain cheesy

Yes, you have proved it time and again with Mkpuruh mmiri, kidnapping and Ipig grin

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by donvoice(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

You dey mad. I am a confirm Yoruba guy from Osun state.

You have multiple account and pretending to be whom you are not to buy pity for your dead principal.

Aye ti e nse ooo ni?

With the pain and hardship we are experiencing under APC, you still expect sane people to be running after the failed party. How much are you been paid that worth the destines been destroyed by insecurity and poverty we are experiencing under APC?

For you campaigning for a corrupt bigot who best solution for 21st century generation than cassava and agbado, your entire generation will suffer. PS. 109 will be your portion.

You dey ment? Someone who said he's not bothered about dollar because salaries will be paid in naira.

Youths of great destinies were massacred with his knowledge in 2020 and you have the effrontery to still support him.

May the pains all families that lost their loved ones in 2020 massacre become yours for that rubbish thought in your head.

Someone who bought his way to be the flagbearer, won't his first move be to recover his money at the detriment of poor masses. As I dey look at you, orire ti jinna si oooo Oloriburuku somebody.

You are been bankrolled and have multiple account. Omo ale Nigeria.

Your life no go balance with that of your generation yet unborn just like that of Nigeria.

I go dey follow you up from now henceforth

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Kingv(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

This antic predates your existence. Kindly try something new.

You believe in stereotypes at your age

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Melagros(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I'm not a Yoruba, but I'll never vote tinubu...oga that's ya choice

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Mrpojj(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Oga stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by ZeroAccess: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

You are living a miserable life with just 25k monthly, yet want one old man to lead the nation. No wonder they discovered you to make you a robot. I pray Nigeria happen to you

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by bluebay(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

You need to rethink or your brain needs to be checked . You did it even use Atiku for 2nd option but TINUBU. You’re not okay

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Olisehinnocent: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Thanks for your opinion. We won't vote for a man who murdered our Youths in Lekki toll gate. We can't continue voting for old men who will travel abroad 100 times for medical treatment with public funds. We need a young vibrant man to take over the mantle
Villa12:

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
bstringz:

For a man who earns 25k monthly, look at what you dedicate your time and energy doing. How won't you earn 25k per month?

He is probably being paid for this.

RIP HUNGERBAD!
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by vRendoh(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
who laf last laf best! Congrat to the final winner.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Malory: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Your choice bro

I'm not resentful and hateful like the IGBOS who will curse and threaten you for not supporting their igbo president in form of Obi

I'm not bittered like the IGBOS who will call for your head for supporting Tinubu or Atiku

This is democracy and you're entitled to your choice candidate

I am Igbo, not resentful and never cursed you before!
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by PeterObi4LP: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
BetterNija:

Yet for over 23years of present democracy in the country, u can't proud of been incharge for just a day..
You killed your people at will..
You forced them to sit at home and suffer for unknown cause ..
No one you can proud of any success without traveling to Lagos ...then what sophisticated are you ? In order word , you don't coordinate your reasoning faculty with truth and reality.
Americans done scattered everywhere looking for what to eat ..it's we underdeveloping country tat we run there for survival..Same thing applicable to you and your people running to Lagos for survival.
If u know you can achieve what you achieved I. Lagos in your states , why coming to Lagos ?

Another F..L spotted
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by xevove2061: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Tareq1105:

Vote your candidate and let me vote Asiwaju.

I did my youth service in Enugu and I worked in Owerri as an employee for 5 yrs. For the periods I found my brothers from the East to be hostile to visitors. I can say this for free anywhere. I don't want to tell you what I went through before I could even secure accommodation. As at the time I was transferred I had 7 months left. I told a corps member in my office, who wasn't comfortable with his accommodation to finish up my rent. Baba Landlord didn't allow him. I don't want to talk about it. They're not friendly.

This is the problem with you people. you cannot be comparing a city with diverse multicultural backgrounds, a commercial hub and an entertainment powerhouse to another one that is not. Lagos is by far miles ahead in terms of reasoning and accommodation to other states in Nigeria except for Abuja. There was a time in the same lagos you called accommodating that people were hostile to foreigners and the ones who had the strongest of will stayed until thins began to change by the decade. You cannot except a state that is 4 times less the population of another to be like Lagos in any sense. You could have also paved the way for your generation and others to be accepted just like what Lagos is now by staying and fighting for a spot and when the numbers grow and are more diverse like Lagos, then there will be acceptance.

Like I said, Lagos is not to be compared with other cities/states and that is why it is called no-mans land. Go to other countries and see if they will accept you just like that. Even in Switzerland, the Swiss despise the Germans from Germany, they used to despise the Italians from Italy and now they are fully accepted because they have the numbers now. be the part that does the numbers rather than complain. Again, I did not quote you. Nobody is forcing you to vote a certain candidate, people are just saying, look at all the metrics and decide if your choice of candidate is the right one for Nigeria. I wont even pity any of you because none of you learnt any lessons from the one Buhari taught you.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by etrouble: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
God1000:
Davido should just pipe down, he wants to be in the news all the time

His stupidity is legendary, but his philanthropy and help to the less privileged is out of this world. Both God and the Angels will always be happy with him. I have no choice than to overlook his stupidity. Whom God hath blessed, no man can curse.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Jostoman: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
incandescentena:
grin

Davidos mumuric is heavily un-regulated

Thank you!
grin thank yourself for the mumuric comment.

Thank you
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Onyeziokwu(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

This is rubbish.

Let me tell you one thing, amongst all the tribes in Nigeria, Igbos are the only tribe ready to build a home anywhere they found themselves. That's one of the reasons you see them occupying the aforementioned positions. Igbos always fight so hard to include themselves in any community they associate with unlike other tribes.

About being a civil servant, you're entitled to such right across the Federation provided you're a citizen

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
incandescentena:
grin

Thank you!
Abeg wetin dey pain you?
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by etrouble: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Onyeziokwu:

This is rubbish.

Let me tell you one thing, amongst all the tribes in Nigeria, Igbos are the only tribe ready to build a home anywhere they found themselves. That's one of the reasons you see them occupying the aforementioned positions. Igbos always fight so hard to include themselves in any community they associate with unlike other tribes.

About being a civil servant, you're entitled to such right across the Federation provided you're a citizen

Even Abia and Ebonyi states have sacked Imo, Anambra and Enugu indegenes from their civil service. Will such people now employ non Igbos? Whereas there are thousands of Igbos in Lagos civil service. You are the most intolerant humans in earth.

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

How much are you being paid for this?
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Jostoman: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
God1000:
Davido should just pipe down, he wants to be in the news all the time
face your front we like it like that.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Chopcy29: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
incandescentena:
grin

Thank you!

How he take be mumuric?

Always support your family. Idiat.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Jostoman: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Unzerious:
Shey he go win Grammy Troll of the Year ni
there is time for everything my Davido time is coming.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by lawrenzooo: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Faller:
This Oyetola is in it for his selfish interest. Why fight for Power if you have the interest of the people at heart. What does he want to do this second term that he couldn't do in the first term

Power Drunk Corrupt Thief.
Not everyone that come into politics is a thief..
Some of us started driving Lamborghini at 18.
If u don't gerrit forget it... �
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by nesphil(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Davido is right!
Defeat is always painful.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forensic Analysis Has Exposed Ganduje’, Anti-Graft Agency Reveals / Are We In The 4th Or 7th Republic? / Apc’s Direct Primaries: Buhari Intervenes To Stop Anti-oshiomhole Rebellion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.