Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition (28006 Views)

PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by akinbode1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Is anyone on terminal sickness, let me remind you that God cures and made whole.
You can call 08067619805
Freely we have received, freely we will give.
Jesus is Lord
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
The same Igbos that massively voted for & supported Olusegun Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck Jonathan, & Atiku Abubakar, and none of the above were Igbos.
The same Igbos who warned you about Buhari & the evil of A.P.C as a party, look what is happening in Nigeria today.
The same Igbos who supported Osibanjo to emerge as the A.P.C flag-bearer ahead of Tinubu.
Igbos are never wrong.
Same way we warned you against Buhari, is how we are currently warning you against Tinubu.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

11 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Femifasola: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2

3 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by bstringz(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Your choice bro

I'm not resentful and hateful like the IGBOS who will curse and threaten you for not supporting their igbo president in form of Obi

I'm not bittered like the IGBOS who will call for your head for supporting Tinubu or Atiku

This is democracy and you're entitled to your choice candidate

The sad part is that you are earning peanuts yet hating a whole tribe that is better than your generation.

9 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by socialjustice93: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Oyetola should go and rest
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Ybholy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
bstringz:

For a man who earns 25k monthly, look at what you dedicate your time and energy doing. How won't you earn 25k per month?

No mind the useless mugu grin

It pains him that Igbo are doing better. Living in all the new buildings in Lagos and their tribe can't afford such.

Enjoying life at every spot and maintaining family affairs with kids attending best schools.

Hahaha. E dey pain am.

Lol. I feel his pain though

One Yoruba guy told me he will be happy to be Igbo. I've never seen an Igbo wishing to be another tribe in Nigeria

E reach to pain him. The pain go soon add more.

Hahaha

5 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by bstringz(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ybholy:

No mind the useless mugu grin

It pains him that Igbo are doing better. Living in all the new buildings in Lagos and their tribe can't afford such.

Enjoying life at every spot and maintaining family affairs with kids attending best schools.

Hahaha. E dey pain am.

Lol. I feel his pain though

One Yoruba guy told me he will be happy to be Igbo. I've never seen an Igbo wishing to be another tribe in Nigeria

E reach to pain him. The pain go soon add more.

Hahaha

Don't mind them. Tell a Yoruba girl that she looks like Igbo and watch her swoon. Imagine someone doing teacher work and earning peanuts coming here to disparage people that can feed him.

7 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by kayboldie: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mad
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by VULCAN(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
When the first sentence is a lie what do we expect of the rest of this epistle?

For the fact that you hate Igbo so much, prepare for the loss of your candidate.

2023 is btw Obi and Atiku.

All sensible Christians have rejected Muslim Muslim ticket.

Even the ones that are pretending to support it because of what they will eat will place their thumb on LP logo next February.

Villa12:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Tenumootito: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
I don't know why we see govt as do or die in this country, Oyetola should forget it and move on to other task.

Osun people had spoken collectively ,
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by PharmacyStore: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by NigeriaEngineer(m): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

You think you just sound sensible...not at all. You guys are the resentful ones.

5 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by dahnimoh(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Why don't you just campaign for your candidate based on his achievements instead of sowing seeds of discord and making hate speech.
Besides Tinubu doesn't own Lagos. He left the government house since 2007 and he is an indigen of osun state and a settler just like you as claimed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by edungene7: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
It seems Cluelessness runs in dia blood I heard he is baba Agbados cousin bro can't he understand a simple getat he wants to be booted out oya nah Abuja can't work this time

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by DavSagacity(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
SCAMMER SPOTTED
Kijaje:
get your MTN 30 days DATA plan as low as
 • 500mb for ₦200
 • 1gb for ₦350
 • 1.5gb for ₦650
 • 2gb for ₦700
 • 3gb for ₦1000
 • 4gb for ₦1300
 • 5gb for ₦1500
 • 10gb for ₦2500

AIRTEL(30days)
 • 300mb for ₦200
 • 500mb for ₦250
 • 1gb for ₦500
 • 2gb for ₦950
 • 3gb for ₦1300
 • 5gb for ₦1950
 • 10gb for ₦3500

Call or chat me on Whatsapp@ 0
Ó 8 / / 5 7 ³ ³ ⁴ 6 /
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Buksaylor: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

See this mumu...

6 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by boldtruthalways: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

You are a very big mumu. All you do is move from one post to the other dropping this same rubbish everywhere. How much were paid to do this? Don't you have shame at all?. If your brain can't reset over the disaster Buharii has made Nigerians pass through, then you need mental surgery.

9 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Eecho(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Another Zombie!

9 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by jude33084(m): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Dust undecided

4 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Thomaslablancma: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Decolonel:
OBO, you no be real OG. Real guymen no dey cap careless. Learn to talk less, listen more and choke Dem with ur success.

But, e pain oyetola shaa.. hahahaha grin grin
Werey na you Sabi real OG Abi?..if na you..u no go rant? Talkless you can not be..victory is For Adeleke, why challenging it .. if enemy challenge your victory..you go gree??
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Mikishow(m): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: DAILY POST
You should have respect for elders and mind the way you talk! Money is not everything! He has the right to challenge the results if his not comfortable with it so judiciary will judge.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by raylandmark: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

This guy Na fool why u nor campaign for ur candidates and leave other candidates instead u went all the way to start tribal war in other to promote u candidates I even noticed u have been going from thread to thread posting the same message

3 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Moh247: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Davido is actually scared... Fear Politicians

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Bizibi(m): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Your choice bro

I'm not resentful and hateful like the IGBOS who will curse and threaten you for not supporting their igbo president in form of Obi

I'm not bittered like the IGBOS who will call for your head for supporting Tinubu or Atiku

This is democracy and you're entitled to your choice candidate
I am a Niger Deltan and I support obi.

3 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Firstson33(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

verified paid worker of tinubu .

4 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by secretsofpeace(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Oga Villa12
Pls rest
Zuoike
Repose en paix

Villa12:

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by dkings101(m): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Must you copy and paste on every thread. BATshit on ur head.

Villa12:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) / Ten Things I Would Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria / Buhari At The Inauguration Nana Akufo-Addo As Ghana President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.