Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel (22549 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Strike Deal / PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate / PIA Loopholes: 36 States Set Up Six-Member Panel, Plan Amendments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by grammarian247(m): 7:06am On Aug 07, 2022
That is their wahala, we are not interested

Contact me for IELTS or PTE coaching:08038999587
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by sucess001(m): 7:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Yankee101:
Clearly not picking Wike was a wise choice

Imagine this character from your VP

How you go sleep with both eyes?

I tire. Imagine Amaechi insisting he must be running mate because he came second in APC primaries

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by francotunsco: 7:13am On Aug 07, 2022
iFESTAC680:

Correcting an impression here, do not say a particular region can not rule this country

Did you believe GEJ will ever be president?

You are right, but IGBO CANNOT rule this country.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by iFESTAC680(m): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

South South can rule Nigeria as much as they can. But South EAST can't.

But you haven't stated your facts you know!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by wizseller: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Nigerians for our own sake and generations unborn let us retire the last 2 big men in our politics

Atiku and Tinubu will be big men president, haughty, proud and full of themselves

No one will be able to question them just as it is with Buhari now.

Atiku and Tinubu believe they have seen it all and know everything, no one can challenge them

Vote a President like Obi who can relate with people of all social class, who can come down to the people's level

Some one who has the mental capacity and energetic to get the job done

Some one who can engage in intense intellectual debates to find solutions to our lingering crisis

Some one who can hold marathon meetings and read reports

Some one who will bring respect, seriousness and dignity to office of the president, someone who will make education a focal point of governance

Some one who will give the youths hope that they too can become president by dint of hard work not old men who have been in politics for over 30 years +

Vote someone who will cut and reduce cost of governance, our government is too bloated and is run at a very high cost to the detriment of ordinary Nigerians

Someone who will move round the country to see things for himself, for example, we can all see how Governor Zulum moves around himself and the situation in Bornu has improved today

Vote someone that can be called to order if he is derailing not big men on high horses who will be looking down on people.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by blackgold2018(m): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I just dey laugh una. IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin
its not about Igbo you average demented FOOOOL.
Its about voting the competent.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by LordIsaac(m): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2022
wizseller:
Nigerians for our own sake and generations unborn let us retire the last 2 big men in our politics

Atiku and Tinubu will be big men president, haughty, proud and full of themselves

No one will be able to question them just as it is with Buhari now.

Atiku and Tinubu believe they have seen it all and know everything, no one can challenge them

Vote a President like Obi who can relate with people of all social class, who can come down to the people's level

Some one who has the mental capacity and energetic to get the job done

Some one who can engage in intense intellectual debates to find solutions to our lingering crisis

Some one who can hold marathon meetings and read reports

Some one who will bring respect, seriousness and dignity to office of the president, someone who will make education a focal point of governance

Some one who will give the youths hope that they too can become president by dint of hard work not old men who have been in politics for over 30 years +

Vote someone who will cut and reduce cost of governance, our government is too bloated and is run at a very high cost to the detriment of ordinary Nigerians

Someone who will move round the country to see things for himself, for example, we can all see how Governor Zulum moves around himself and the situation in Bornu has improved today

Vote someone that can be called to order if he is derailing not big men on high horses who will be looking down on people.
Which President of Nigeria can ever be questioned? It's Nigeria we are talking about oooo. Let's be realistic and objective for once!
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by donleo92(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2022
donaldking100:
Waste of time. South-East & South-South is already on lock-down for Peter Obi.
Bros no reason am oh. Make PDP just get their house in order first. then you go know say labour dey labour in vain
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by Elidrisy20: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2022
They should just forget this guy jor
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by wizseller: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2022
But Goodluck was questioned

GEJ was protested against

The kind fear people have for buhari despite his abysmal failures which even northerners have come to admit, it wasnt same with GEJ and it wont be with an Obi as president

Have you asked yourself where all the seasoned protesters and rights activists are right now?

All those who dare protest against General Buhari govt, i believe you know what happens to them?

In all honesty, we dont need big men like Tinubu and Atiku as president

Even now, you can see how they carry themselves, let them get that power first then you will see

LordIsaac:

Which President of Nigeria can ever be questioned? It's Nigeria we are talking about oooo. Let's be realistic and objective for once!
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by MrSmithy: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2022
iFESTAC680:

Correcting an impression here, do not say a particular region can not rule this country

Please tell him the truth...our prayers are not in vain cox the God factor is still effective and Nigeria is not too big for God's intervention (Mark 11:24). No matter how manipulative they wanna be God's will which is the will of the upright will prevail and e go shock everybody just the way GEJ miracle happened

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by DLuciano: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2022
donaldking100:
Waste of time.
South-East & South-South is already on lock-down for Peter Obi.
Don't get complacent, to win an election, you have to canvas as many votes as you can, from all regions, spheres, religions and segments.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 07, 2022
Peter obi leaving PDP was PDP biggest regret ATiku will never ever forgive obi because peter obi will win 2023 election
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by Kdon2: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/pdp-crisis-atiku-wike-agree-on-14-member-panel/

Suddenly nobody is talking about power going back to the north after the same north performed woefuly for eight years. Yet the root of Nigeria decay is still this same north. I wonder what species of human are Nigerian people.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by onomeabuja: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2022
Jennifer663:

Are you really sure of this sir undecided
Leave am.....
All I know is a vote for labour party is a vote for Apc( Islamic party) and i from DELTA will not waste my vote for labour party...
For know PDP should come in and pull out this Apc then, labour or any other party (not APC) can come in next election.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by Slurity(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2022
IF WIKE AGREES WITH PDP THEN OBI WILL BECOME OBITUARY TRULY
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by Abemy(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2022
A man who ignored the recommendation of a committee he singlehandedly set, can not be trusted to act on a recommendation of a jointly set panel.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by shortIGBOman: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2022
blackgold2018:

E no concern us. Asso Rock is not for everybody. Igbo can never rule this Country.

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by shortIGBOman: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2022
iFESTAC680:

But you haven't stated your facts you know!!

The fact is that, IGBO can not rule our beautiful Country. We Northerners will never allow that.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2022
onomeabuja:

Leave am.....
All I know is a vote for labour party is a vote for Apc( Islamic party) and i from DELTA will not waste my vote for labour party...
For know PDP should come in and pull out this Apc then, labour or any other party (not APC) can come in next election.
Exactly......
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by Theophinio(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2022
blackgold2018:

Comrade please say it louder so it can sink into his empty skull

He's a tribal bigot that prefers to suffer all the days of his life so far his tribal man is president
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by Hushbingo: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Hmmm who cares ?

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by begge: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2022
Wike will even vote for peter obi
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by Tflex01: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Please add South West, we are lockdown too.

You mean Abakaliki part of SW.... I can't wait to start hearing your "betrayal" noise after next year election. cheesy
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by Tflex01: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2022
iFESTAC680:

Lol you don't get it. SS will rule Nigeria again before it can ever go to SE...
Handing over total power to Igbos is extremely dangerous. The North and West know this.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by Altruisticboy: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2022
Wike!!!! See your people's money fr your FOD given land being used to buy cars for fulanis in Niger republic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4aE0a4TuUI
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I just dey laugh una. IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin

Even your obj will support Igbo
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by LordIsaac(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2022
wizseller:
But Goodluck was questioned

GEJ was protested against

The kind fear people have for buhari despite his abysmal failures which even northerners have come to admit, it wasnt same with GEJ and it wont be with an Obi as president

Have you asked yourself where all the seasoned protesters and rights activists are right now?

All those who dare protest against General Buhari govt, i believe you know what happens to them?

In all honesty, we dont need big men like Tinubu and Atiku as president

Even now, you can see how they carry themselves, let them get that power first then you will see

We are saying the same thing. Nigerian leaders have dictatorial tendencies...hence, none of them has ever been impeached.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by erico2k2(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2022
donaldking100:
Waste of time.
South-East & South-South is already on lock-down for Peter Obi.
As much as I would love this to happen, you tell me how this will be as things stands, no state is held by LP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi / Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. / Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.