Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) (43996 Views)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
[s]
GloriousGbola:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Temple

you see why people call you a no good illiterate?

you just trail me and read my posts, but you are such an unexposed village urchin you can never in your life understand what is being said

this is why you are best left in the sexuality threads where people ask about discharge from their penis.

that is the only thing you have a working familiarity with

just about everything else is simply too far above your plane of thinking

olodo rabata.

i have been talking politics in one thread, talking about isps in another - what will you say there - oh well mtn gives me free 50mb, oh i will vote the man who gives me 1k on election day

hopefully you have learnt soemthing new today.

i am sure that article on the satanic temple will hurt your eyes, so first google he following words and phrases. read them over and over and you may just be able to coherently recite the article to your fellow syphilis sufferers

nontheistic
religious
organization

congregations
egalitarianism,
social justice,
separation of church and state,
benevolence
empathy
satire,
religious hypocrisy
encroachment on religious freedom."[
pragmatic skepticism, r
ational reciprocity,
personal autonomy,
curiosity.

good luck smiley
[/s]

I didn't read.

You talk too much and speak too badly.

Kindly get off my mentions
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by GloriousGbola: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
BigCowH0rn:
[s][/s]

I didn't read.

like i said - you are a dunce

all they have to do to hide anything from you is write it down

you are the nigger the white racists were talking about

you want to hide anything from bigcowfker - write it in a book
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

like i said - you are a dunce

all they have to do to hide anything from you is write it down

you are the nigger the white racists were talking about

you want to hide anything from bigcowfker - write it in a book

It's not ...write it in a book.... It's ....put it in a book grin grin grin

Whether quoted or written English don finish you
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by GloriousGbola: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

It's not ...write it in a book.... It's ....put it in a book grin grin grin

Whether quoted or written English don finish you

wow - the cow fuker knows how to use google!

see - just by sniffing my arse like a homo erotic lunatic, you have already learned to search for something other than home remedies for venereal diseases. keep following me and there may be hope for you yet wink

you may actually have a chance to shed your generational poverty and insanity and become a worthwhile member of society smiley

break the cycle and bring in a child that will do more with his life than run around on nairaland cloning accounts and trying to smear his betters during the day, and knocking on car windows in traffic at night
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

wow - the cow fuker knows how to use google!

see - just by sniffing my arse like a homo erotic lunatic, you have already learned to search for something other than home remedies for venereal diseases. keep following me and there may be hope for you yet wink

you may actually have a chance to shed your generational poverty and insanity and become a worthwhile member of society smiley

break the cycle and bring in a child that will do more with his life than run around on nairaland cloning accounts and trying to smear his betters during the day, and knocking on car windows in traffic at night

Oga, if you can't learn to be a better person try and shut up
All this nonsense you talk is useless to man and beast.

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by GloriousGbola: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Oga, if you can't learn to be a better person try and shut up
All this nonsense you talk is useless to man and beast.

is that it ? you think , after being here since 2006, tribal jibes will get under my skin cheesy cheesy cheesy

you think a small irritant like you is capable of anything other than providing mild amusement? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

is that it ? you think , after being here since 2006, tribal jibes will get under my skin cheesy cheesy cheesy

you think a small irritant like you is capable of anything other than providing mild amusement? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This Nairaland useless Landlord keep following me around preaching nonsense instead of going to join your family members breaking windows in traffic

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by GregoryPeterson(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
BigCowH0rn:
[s][/s]

I didn't read.

wetin happen boss?
Seun don take off canceling oh, canceling no dey work again because of the canceling activities of the nairaland canceler
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2022
GregoryPeterson:
wetin happen boss?
Seun don take off canceling oh, canceling no dey work again because of the canceling activities of the nairaland canceler

Like say you no know who cause am

i guess you are innocent eh? No be you be the NL Canceller wey cause am

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Cadamlk: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
there's nothing wrong with tatoos
It makes people look untidy to me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man, Pregnant Wife, Daughter Suffocate In Apartment (photo) / What Should I Do / Marriage Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.