Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) (43995 Views)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Now, I am going bald on the right side, all as a result of me taking her simplicity for granted.

Lmao arrest her grin
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
FiremanX:
That thing isn't attractive Jare,,,,,, cheesy

Lol, it's the body that got me..
You won't understand.

There is the common saying that tall thin men have big dicks. It's not a myth though I'm not that slim anymore

I have it almost as long and as thick as a girl's forearm.
One problem i normally have in sex is most women don't let me put it all in and enjoy life.. they can't take it freely.
Short girls, fat women ... they don't normally like it but you see those tall slim women? Young or mature they will open wide and collect it all then ask for more.
Same with women with huge wide hips especially if them don born
If i need good/crazy sex it's these kinds i go for.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by FiremanX: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

You won't understand.

There is the common saying that tall thin men have big dicks. It's not a myth though I'm not that slim anymore

One problem i normally have in sex is most women don't let me put it all in and enjoy life.. they can't take it freely.
Short girls, fat women ... they don't normally like it but you see those tall slim women? Young or mature they will open wide and collect it all then ask for more.

Hahahaha,,,,
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by VenumX: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

You won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by JaskanFactor: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
its going to be very hard for people who are fleeing their countries for economic and security reasons to maintain their culture or moral standard.

It good to face reality, we as Nigerians no longer have a country, cause what would have been our country is being like like a death zoo by the colonial enemies who deprive pressure from our demise, just like they deprive sexual pleasure from being tied up and flogged, thats why whips and handcuffs are part of thier sexual aids.

So you might have to face reality when you see that tattoo, youre not in Nigeria anymore, infact you have no nation, we as Nigerians , and all black Africans are refugees on this planet, cause all our countries run by enemies in Europe are not country but places of torture, its the colonial people whose police speak politely and carry pepper spray, its same people who gave us police that carries ak47 and gives change when he collect bribe.

The people who can have culture and maintain tradition will first need a country to call home, and we dont have that.

Its time to face reality my fellow Nigerians and Africans, and put this into consideration when setting standards for your children in diaspora.

You can call it the land of maximum inflation, banditry, kidnapping, murderous corruption, deliberately handicapped infrastructure, but its not a functioning country that you can call home and maintain tradition and culture, unless youre in the very wealthy minority.

So please people who dont have shoe, should stop trying to aspire to what is only possible for those who have car.
As africans we will be lucky to find a safe place to sleep in this world where oyinbo wants to wipe us out, never mind trying to maintain culture and tradition, culture and tradition is not easy to maintain when you are on the run.

If youre in Ireland stay in Ireland, you still better off than people in katsina whose Governor has just told them police and army cant defend them from bandits so they need to arm themselves. But never ever forget that the same oyinbo that runs ireland also runs nigeria. They run the whole world, and make everywhere we live a place of hell on earth.

Tradition and culture is a luxury for a people who are on the run.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Stillwhites(m): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
SATANISTMINION:
divine barde is the one trolling you with stillwhites moniker, messi1 and firemanx.
I have his number and house address if you need it
No, you dont just have my number and house address,you have the address of ur mama toto.

1 Like

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Stillwhites(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

I'm scared of scammers , I was scammed by Mikelia Elizabeth ( who stole my $3000 )
Eew ew koyyes venumx has scammed me and I know it cry
cry cry cry
Was it not thesame satanist u said he is a god and cant fight me? who is following my monika now? Bunch of confused idiot?
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Stillwhites(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
SATANISTMINION:
i will deal with them don't worry
Just take a look at yourself, do u look like what u said? Stop getting salty u poor dog.If u lit the fuse it's gonna be too sour to ur taste.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Stillwhites(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
SATANISTMINION:
that is more reason why you need to avoid me cos na the jail sentence i dey look for.
Take ur miserable life to the streets,ur fellow mad men are walking about there.Who even let loose of u? coz u are supposed to be receiving medications in the psychiatry.

Rekhina come and see how i dey blend ur little god like juice and fanta.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Stillwhites(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
SATANISTMINION:
the first moniker you mentioned.
This is his picture below.
The second one you mentioned is still the same person as the first but trolling with an alternate moniker.
Ignore the third person and act like she doesn't exist.
As for the first two monikers. I'll scatter this forum with his monikers and let the whole world know he is an armed robber with their faces attached.
I'm in an event.
Let me come back, this night go sweet for this forum
Iam waiting for u guygrin
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Stillwhites(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
SATANISTMINION:
i never even start to dey reason your matter you don already drop epistle.
You know say me i no dey tire for fight.
Your little empty skull filled with shit is the real definition of ur stupidity.I will fight u blood and life and send u to the darkest part of ur grave.Look how u let rekhina, a woman controlling u and u are there chest-beating.For ur information, rekhina is somewhere lauging at u coz she knows u cant troll one out of people u are following.U lick her menstruation at her own will.Who do u this thing u simp?

2 Likes

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Rekhina(f): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Stillwhites:
Your little empty skull filled with shit is the real definition of ur stupidity.I will fight u blood and life and send u to the darkest part of ur grave.Look how u let rekhina, a woman controlling u and u are there chest-beating.For ur information, rekhina is somewhere lauging at u coz she knows u cant troll one out of people u are following.U lick her menstruation at her own will.Who do u this thing u simp?

You are a kid in reverse psychology, I am not controlling him ok and you know that
What marvels me is his fighting spirit ,you all faced him and he won you all , his soul is higher than Urs put together
He handle bitxch koyyes and she turned to venumx
He handled bigcowh0rn he bcom a Texas preacher
He handled obamamessi he ran away from site and then go about making silly epic boasts shameful
What about a nxnentity called khiaa, he vanished her,
I call him god amongst you in real aspect of it ,no one manipulates one she calls god,
No woman does that , we have our pride remember? Hahahaha grin
I can bet you all that satanist has penis 10 times stronger than u all ,
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by VenumX: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

You are a kid in reverse psychology, I am not controlling him ok and you know that
What marvels me is his fighting spirit ,you all faced him and he won you all , his soul is higher than Urs put together
He handle bitxch koyyes and she turned to venumx
He handled bigcowh0rn he bcom a Texas preacher
He handled obamamessi he ran away from site and then go about making silly epic boasts shameful
What about a nxnentity called khiaa, he vanished her,
I call him god amongst you in real aspect of it ,no one manipulates one she calls god,
No woman does that , we have our pride remember? Hahahaha grin
I can bet you all that satanist has penis 10 times stronger than u all ,

You reason like a stark illiterate. Where is satanist's original moniker?

Fugly plank looking tranny h@rl0+.

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Rekhina(f): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
Stillwhites:
Take ur miserable life to the streets,ur fellow mad men are walking about there.Who even let loose of u? coz u are supposed to be receiving medications in the psychiatry.

Rekhina come and see how i dey blend ur little god like juice and fanta.

For sisterfire to lift him high ,that means he is more man than bigcowhorn.because it takes a real man to stand up to a white witch like sisterfire and love her ways , that was beyond bigcowh0rn, who got stabbed in mind to hell knowing sisterfire is a renowned and ace Antichrist who drinks the blood of pastors.

But satanist wasn't moved by all sisterfire did ,I came in 2 months after the fight in her thread to see how special sweet penis satanist is grin grin

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Rekhina(f): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
VenumX:

Fugly h@rl0t.
Yes I know , but my sweet darling God satanist has ended that ur special monikker koyyes useless forever.
He my god has sent u to oblivion koyyes ,
He rendered u lifeless
He rendered u motionless
Listen I wanted to appreciate him so much ,because doing so will rendered u DEAD grin grin
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Rekhina(f): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
VenumX:

Fugly plank looking tranny h@rl0+.

Koyyes what did u have with my body ?
U have ever wished to suck my ever wet pussy , yes don't even deny it .
Satanist and bigcowh0rn my loves can't you see how she circled my lips, my 2 lovely nipples ,my vagina area and my toes
Dis means 4 cardinal sexual points of lustful lesbianism , MEN DONT KNOW THIS SECRETS, BUT LESBIANS
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by VenumX: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:
Yes I know , but my sweet darling God satanist has ended that ur special monikker koyyes useless forever.
He my god has sent u to oblivion koyyes ,
He rendered u lifeless
He rendered u motionless
Listen I wanted to appreciate him so much ,because doing so will rendered u DEAD grin grin

This fugly h@rl0+ is looking for boyfriend desperately. grin

Message satanist and profess your desperation. He sef is looking for free cheap pu$$i so stop mentioning my moniker up and down.

Useless Human trafficker.

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Rekhina(f): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
VenumX:

This fugly h@rl0+ is looking for boyfriend desperately.

Message satanist and profess your desperation. He sef is looking for free cheap pu$$i so stop mentioning my moniker up and down.

Useless Human trafficker.

I am married ,Allah knows this lesbian
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by VenumX: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

Satanist my love can't you see how she circled my 2 nipples ,my vagina area and my toes
Dis means 4 cardinal sexual points of lustful lesbianism , MEN DONT KNOW THIS SECRETS, BUT LESBIANS

Sorry, I don't do fugly,hungry looking trannies.

DM Satanist. He will raise your daughters for you so you don't keep giving them to pedophiles so you can feed.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by VenumX: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

I am married ,Allah knows this lesbian

To a boko tout that has dumped your a$$. Now you are here huzzling Dubai with your kids heavily made up faces.

Shame on you fugly tranny. grin

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Rekhina(f): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

You won't understand.

Tell him my dear , Imagine climbing on ur dick then ride it while pouring my hot juices on ur dick. Lesbianism is part of sexual adventures to me , I bcom a lesbian when I was heart broken losing 5 friends to ti*ub* in banana around 2012, with that I losed connections in life and sisterfire yet again consoled my soul by her ways and I became fine till date. So that I am a lesbian dosent mean I'm stuck with it.
I do sex like yorubas do Religion , not like igbos do Religion.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

Satanist and bigcowh0rn my loves can't you see how she circled my lips, my 2 lovely nipples ,my vagina area and my toes

Christ Almighty!
No dey mention me for this kind thing
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Rekhina(f): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
VenumX:

To a boko tout that has dumped your a$$. Now you are here huzzling Dubai with your kids heavily made up faces.

Shame on you fugly tranny. grin
You will suffer for all ur evils mark today.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Rekhina(f): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Christ Almighty!
No dey mention me for this kind thing

We are in this together , you can't be sleeping while I fight with koyyes online, hold that animal ok. grin grin
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

Tell him my dear , Imagine climbing on ur dick then ride it while pouring my hot juices on ur dick. Lesbianism is part of sexual adventures to me , I bcom a lesbian when I was heart broken losing 5 friends to ti*ub* in banana around 2012, with that I losed connections in life and sisterfire yet again consoled my soul by her ways and I became fine till date. So that I am a lesbian dosent mean I'm stuck with it.
I do sex like yorubas do Religion , not like igbos do Religion.

Hmmm...
No comments
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by VenumX: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:
You will suffer for all ur evils mark today.

I won't say you will rot till you drop dead because it's already happening. grin

Read this slowly so it sinks. Stop calling for my attention. I am not attracted to you. You disgust me. Message satanist who is currently in need of cheap pu$$i and have your bucket list with him cause you are dead on arrival. grin
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

We are in this together , you can't be sleeping while I fight with koyyes online, hold that animal ok. grin grin

Lol, you are the one tormenting her while she is responding.
Honestly i really don't understand why you are so full of trouble at the moment.
It's like you are no more in the peaceful heaven of Duhai that makes you forget nairaland but here in Nigeria and NEPA take light for your house

1 Like

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by VenumX: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Lol, you are the one tormenting her while she is responding.
Honestly i really don't understand why you are so full of trouble at the moment.
It's like you are no more in the peaceful heaven of Duhai that makes you forget nairaland but here in Nigeria and NEPA take light for your house

Why the hell are you enabling that disgusting tranny?
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by VenumX: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

Tell him my dear , Imagine climbing on ur dick then ride it while pouring my hot juices on ur dick. Lesbianism is part of sexual adventures to me , I bcom a lesbian when I was heart broken losing 5 friends .

Climb what? Before you do that, you'll break into pieces.
No wonder they keep dumping you. You must smell too.
Plank. grin

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
VenumX:

Why the hell are you enabling that disgusting tranny?

Take it easy. One of you has to back down for this fight to end and you won't. I know you

Hoping she will
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by VenumX: 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Take it easy. One of you has to back down for this fight to end and you won't. I know you

Hoping she will

'One of you .... yen yen yen'.

You and Satanist should PM the lonely thing and give the disgusting tranny the attention she needs cause I can see she is jealous I am getting all of it in this forum.

Perhaps when she arrives Lagos from the north with her two children whom you will feed, use that your itchy eba turner d1ck and tear her pelvic region into two make her eye clear. As rainy season dey, I know say na konji dey make Una dey blab erotic epistle.

Rubbish.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Stillwhites(m): 4:25am On Aug 08, 2022
Rekhina:

For sisterfire to lift him high ,that means he is more man than bigcowhorn.because it takes a real man to stand up to a white witch like sisterfire and love her ways , that was beyond bigcowh0rn, who got stabbed in mind to hell knowing sisterfire is a renowned and ace Antichrist who drinks the blood of pastors.

But satanist wasn't moved by all sisterfire did ,I came in 2 months after the fight in her thread to see how special sweet penis satanist is grin grin

gringringrin And this comment shoot u in the foot.That is why iam more a man than ur little satanist.SisterFire surrendered to me and expressly accepted defeat early in the fight, reasons i dont drag her along.Ask sisterfire herself.Your god was lifted high by someone who surrendered to me.

The question who is now the god? comes to mind.You and satanist are actually lower than i expected.I told u that satanist can not save u from my wrathgrin And u thought iwas lying..look how he came and do gragra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man, Pregnant Wife, Daughter Suffocate In Apartment (photo) / What Should I Do / Marriage Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.