Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) (44001 Views)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Stillwhites(m): 4:38am On Aug 08, 2022
Rekhina to think that the great Obama.Messi is somewhere practically makes u a dumbogrin But u said he cant fight me coz iam a pencil in his hand nagrin So why the contradiction coming from the same person? Satanist was pissed when i came with force and will never back down.And I told u that satanist will not save u from my wrath, look at how he promised to make nairaland sweet last nite but vanished like a smokegrin Stop hyping that piece of shit and open ur brains to reality.Where is he? If he is man enough he should come and save u from my torment.

young girl, i live by violence..you and satanist are toys.i even thought i was conversing with a stronger witch not knowing that i was wasting time with people I already defeated.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Messi1: 5:18am On Aug 08, 2022
In reverse psychology there are no restrictions to whatever you gon say or do in trynna play a fool out of a fool..you calling him a god here is as good as calling him a dog in ur secret.You are the one who see him as a god but I see him as a doggrin Iam getting more interested in this vibescheesy

Hello rekhina, iam searching for my dog satanistgrin he left promising to come back but never did.Maybe he stole a neighour's fish bonegrin rekhina u are actually a babycheesy Your reasoning is backward and too slow.Where is satanist u claim to be powerful? He showed up once and disappeared, oh is that what it means to be powerful? You know well deep down in u that iam stronger than satanist and you are just playing him to ur taste coz he is a big fat foolgrin
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Messi1: 5:25am On Aug 08, 2022
Rekhina:

For sisterfire to lift him high ,that means he is more man than bigcowhorn.because it takes a real man to stand up to a white witch like sisterfire and love her ways , that was beyond bigcowh0rn, who got stabbed in mind to hell knowing sisterfire is a renowned and ace Antichrist who drinks the blood of pastors.

But satanist wasn't moved by all sisterfire did ,I came in 2 months after the fight in her thread to see how special sweet penis satanist is grin grin

Type professionally not emotionallygrin For someone I took down to lift another person up means the highest u can go is below my foot.Satanist came out here to save face but ran back to his hideout when I came outgrin More evidence that ur god is my dog.

Just waiting to use his head as my cousin sister's menstrual pad.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by SlayerOfSatanst: 6:02am On Aug 08, 2022
Rekhina:

[/b]

I can bet you all that satanist has penis 10 times stronger than u all
ur dog can only bark but cannot bite,what a toothless bulldog? He can roar but can't pounce on a prey, more like a pawless lion.

C'mon ur vibes are too weak and too stale, I dont expect that shit from a supposedly intelligent and powerful lady like u.

And sorry, we are not doing dick competion here.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by SlayerOfSatanst: 6:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Rekhina:

For sisterfire to lift him high ,that means he is more man than bigcowhorn.because it takes a real man to stand up to a white witch like sisterfire and love her ways , that was beyond bigcowh0rn, who got stabbed in mind to hell knowing sisterfire is a renowned and ace Antichrist who drinks the blood of pastors.

But satanist wasn't moved by all sisterfire did ,I came in 2 months after the fight in her thread to see how special sweet penis satanist is grin grin

Sister.fire my black behind.I've told satanist that in whatever phase we are in this fight, I will always come newer and stronger and smarter.You and ur dog shud stop embarassing urselves by unleashing ur weaknesses.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Rekhina(f): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2022
Messi1:
In reverse psychology there are no restrictions to whatever you gon say or do in trynna play a fool out of a fool..you calling him a god here is as good as calling him a dog in ur secret.You are the one who see him as a god but I see him as a doggrin Iam getting more interested in this vibescheesy

Hello rekhina, iam searching for my dog satanistgrin he left promising to come back but never did.Maybe he stole a neighour's fish bonegrin rekhina u are actually a babycheesy Your reasoning is backward and too slow.Where is satanist u claim to be powerful? He showed up once and disappeared, oh is that what it means to be powerful? You know well deep down in u that iam stronger than satanist and you are just playing him to ur taste coz he is a big fat foolgrin
Your dog you seek is Jehovah aka Satan not my God satanist. grin
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Rekhina(f): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2022
Stillwhites:
Rekhina to think that the great Obama.Messi is somewhere practically makes u a dumbogrin But u said he cant fight me coz iam a pencil in his hand nagrin So why the contradiction coming from the same person? Satanist was pissed when i came with force and will never back down.And I told u that satanist will not save u from my wrath, look at how he promised to make nairaland sweet last nite but vanished like a smokegrin Stop hyping that piece of shit and open ur brains to reality.Where is he? If he is man enough he should come and save u from my torment.

young girl, i live by violence..you and satanist are toys.i even thought i was conversing with a stronger witch not knowing that i was wasting time with people I already defeated.

Do you know y bigcowh0rn avoided anything ladiesforever ?
I will tell you that they destroy ur soul and leave u empty and dry , I can inject iniquity in you that can make u Bleep even ur dog etc. Bigcowh0rn knew we are over 40 and you don't , that older women have fun here means u are far from safe.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by FiremanX: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Rekhina:

I am married ,Allah knows this lesbian
Married to a Boko Haram terrorist I guess,,, grin
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Stillwhites(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Rekhina:

I will tell you that they destroy ur soul and leave u empty and dry , I can inject iniquity in you that can make u Bleep even ur dog etc. Bigcowh0rn knew we are over 40 and you don't , that older women have fun here means u are far from safe.
Coming from a weak bitch i mistook for a witchgrin I can practically perceive the stark weakness that comes from this comment.And why the obsession with bigcowh0rn when he is not fighting u? The psychological stress I subject u to is why I likegrin

your tears is my joy so keep crying me rivergrin
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Messi1: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Rekhina:

Your dog you seek is Jehovah aka Satan not my God satanist. grin
I can feel the pain that lace this commentgrin I can vision the frustration behind the scenesgrin Why feeling so suicidal? Because satanist disappointed u by fearing me as usual? I can feel the hell u are wading thru.

I will torment u regardlessgrin
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by lanocfoods: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Hahahaha

Can still remember the day my mom gave me N50 to go have a haircut. Was in JSS 3 then. I enter saloon, told the barber to barb me front and back style. The style they barb only the middle part of your hair. I saw our Reverend with the hairstyle in Church, not knowing that style is for matured men with class.

Imagine a little boy like me with Opioro head on front and back hairstyle. As I enter house, Mrs Gloria grabbed me and called my elder brothers to pin me down. She shaved everything off with razor blade, water and soap. After the shaving, I come resemble oracle. I no gree comot house for 3 weeks grin
grin
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by zagorakis(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2022
The mother still get time dey talk with her
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 3:37am On Aug 10, 2022
Rekhina:

For the first time, you are tell the truth... the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Honestly, between Vivian and Ada I don't know who i want to fvck more but then when i think about what will follow after that fvck.. what will happen to my sanity and bank account i cringe.

I have never been to Taraba state before where Ada is supposely based but I have sure been to PH many times in the last year and was in Abuja when Vivian was there doing Omugwo for her sister.. I was in a hotel in the same Gwagwalada area with she stayed in for 3 weeks...
... but I never told her... never tried to reach her all these years.

You women are something else

@Stillwhites She speaks the truth for once which is odd cos these ones can lie for Africa.
If take half your age and add to mine you still won't her age which is in the 40s.

I don't believe in disrespecting my elders and that is why I don't insult them anyhow unless they really piss me off... Only sisterfire ever really did that. Ordinarily I handle the lot of them with care.
Even then that one called Analqueenluci.. you can never find me insulting her anyhow although she is a judas.

To play with girls is very different from playing with madams

Leave them alone and keep moving. Na only mouth them get for Nairaland. As long as you don't listen or send DM you are ok
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 3:51am On Aug 10, 2022
efelicity:
Me sef that Messi1 and FireManX I still dey cook there matter.I will give it to them hot hot like they deserve.BigCowH0rn is not on my list now.Just tag me when they come for you ok.

Vickho
GloriousGbola
GregoryPeterson

Do you notice that each time Beanmanx does something unique against you it gets 4 to 7 likes sharply even when i don't come online for days.
I just noticed it now after checking my 'so many' mentions
If you are ever caught in real life this is how your police cases with play out cos your evil and victims are many... such aggravated populations normally come together and reason as one to get their common enemy and that is what you are seeing... it's human instinct

You are being targeted by multiple trolls... at least 4 I know.. and all you can do about it is boast to Rekhina undecided

My guy go offline a while and then create new monikers to make peace quietly whtih your enemies
Either do this or buy a bigger pot and cook so e go done fast. I mean it's been months now you don dey cook abi you dey cook rocks?

1 Like

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 3:53am On Aug 10, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Sister.fire my black behind.I've told satanist that in whatever phase we are in this fight, I will always come newer and stronger and smarter.You and ur dog shud stop embarassing urselves by unleashing ur weaknesses.

Omo leave Rekhina alone. Na only mouth she get. The trick is not to listen always and somethign else will catch her fancy
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 3:56am On Aug 10, 2022
VenumX:

'One of you .... yen yen yen'.

You and Satanist should PM the lonely thing and give the disgusting tranny the attention she needs cause I can see she is jealous I am getting all of it in this forum.

Perhaps when she arrives Lagos from the north with her two children whom you will feed, use that your itchy eba turner d1ck and tear her pelvic region into two make her eye clear. As rainy season dey, I know say na konji dey make Una dey blab erotic epistle.

Rubbish.

Ahhh, my hot headed wife don vex already

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by GloriousGbola: 4:05am On Aug 10, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Vickho
GloriousGbola
GregoryPeterson

Do you notice that each time Beanmanx does something unique against you it gets 4 to 7 likes sharply even when i don't come online for days.
If you are ever caught in real life this is how your police cases with play out cos your evil and victims are many... such aggravated populations normally come together and reason as one to get their common enemy and that is what you are seeing... it's human instinct

You are being targeted by multiple trolls... at least 4 I know.. and all you can do about it is boast to Rekhina undecided

My guy go offline a while and then create new monikers to make peace quietly whtih your enemies
Either do this or buy a bigger pot and cook so e go done fast. I mean it's been months now you don dey cook abi you dey cook rocks?

In the real world do police listen to the words of touts? Or do they take them behind the station and shoot them?

0 value thing making noise. Better go back to your friends breaking windows in traffic. Omo ale feeling funky
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

In the real world do police listen to the words of touts? Or do they take them behind the station and shoot them?

0 value thing making noise. Better go back to your friends breaking windows in traffic. Omo ale feeling funky

Ode, In the real world that is Nigeria neither truth nor jungle justice down the barrel of a gun count

Now you can go back to your friends and family picking pockets in Ogun bus stops

Omo Ale feeling happy

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by GloriousGbola: 7:19am On Aug 10, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Ode, In the real world that is Nigeria neither truth nor jungle justice down the barrel of a gun count

Now you can go back to your friends and family picking pockets in Ogun bus stops

Omo Ale feeling happy

Look at you, incapable of doing anything but copying your betters. Follow me.well
Maybe you can learnt to a useful member of society rather than a failed bitter yahoo boy tongue
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Don't insult people dat can help u against Satanist dat is threatening u,,,if only u know how that coward of a troll will decimate,defame u in the future,,we can both join hands together to trash him out of this forum for good,,,and lastly this are his active accounts,,

Satanistminion
Gregorypeterson
Roseiyn-----banned for now
Satandeterrible
Vickho,,,,,
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by GloriousGbola: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2022
BeanmanX:
Don't insult people dat can help u against Satanist dat is threatening u,,,if only u know how that coward of a troll will decimate,defame u in the future,,we can both join hands together to trash him out of this forum for good,,,and lastly this are his active accounts,,

Satanistminion
Gregorypeterson
Roseiyn-----banned for now
Satandeterrible
Vickho,,,,,

I know them very well. They copied my account and started making up silly stories of me DMing numerous chicks on this platform. One of the idiots has even made an account with this handle on Instagram. Band of failed yahoo boys.

Hopefully the economy will have an upturn so these louts can find gainful employment instead of wasting their already valueless lives stalking people they envy on social media
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by GregoryPeterson(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I know them very well. They copied my account and started making up silly stories of me DMing numerous chicks on this platform. One of the idiots has even made an account with this handle on Instagram. Band of failed yahoo boys.

Hopefully the economy will have an upturn so these louts can find gainful employment instead of wasting their already valueless lives stalking people they envy on social media
asides that, you've also been caught several times begging for money on this forum.
Should i tag ishilove to the thread so she'll know you're an e-beggar?
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by GregoryPeterson(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Vickho
GloriousGbola
GregoryPeterson

just shut the fucck up.
For my area na strong men full am, police or any Force no fit reason my area cos them never born them well talkless of arresting anybody for here.
I drop number una dey fear to track me so una come give excuse say I drop fake number.
No worry i go use Obamamessi set as an example cos I get him details.
I think that would motivate you cowards to come looking for me

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by VenumX: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Ahhh, my hot headed wife don vex already

Wife kor.

1 Like

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
GregoryPeterson:
just shut the fucck up.
For my area na strong men full am, police or any Force no fit reason my area cos them never born them well talkless of arresting anybody for here.
I drop number una dey fear to track me so una come give excuse say I drop fake number.
See dis coward,,,drop ur real number if Dem born u well,,,no be by dropping unregistered number
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Look at you, incapable of doing anything but copying your betters. Follow me.well
Maybe you can learnt to a useful member of society rather than a failed bitter yahoo boy tongue

Keep deceiving yourself that world is following you when you don't even know how to speak English well
N semi-Illiteracy you go just turn us to.
Abeg shift.

@BeanmanX you sure this ode is Satanist?
The poor English is staggering

And the tribalism in him is too strong.
Satanist is many things but a tribalist and a bad speaker are not on the list
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
GregoryPeterson:
just shut the fucck up.

I got just two questions for you Satanist.

1. Every time you drop number why the thing dey always belong to another Nairalander?

2. Every time you drop address why the thing dey cover many streets and a wide location?

Shabi i no get work wey I go sleep for Nairaland dey find nonsense like you.

Satanist mind yourself oooo
Mind yourself oooo

2 Likes

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Keep deceiving yourself that world is following you when you don't even know how to speak English well
Abeg shift.

@Bean..manX you sure this ode is Satanist?

He's definitely not Satanist,,,, Satanist is also trolling him too, so he's on our side..
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

I got just two questions for you Satanist.

1. Every time you drop number why the thing dey always belong to another Nairalander?

2. Every time you drop address why the thing dey cover many streets and a wide location?

Shabi i no get work wey I go sleep for Nairaland dey find nonsense like you.

Satanist mind yourself oooo
Mind yourself oooo

No mind the coward,,,,he definitely can't put his real number because he knows that he will collect wotoporiously that's why he's posting fake numbers,,,,Dem never born am well to post his real and active number,,,

1 Like

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Eleyigidgan: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Cadamlk:
I love Nigerian mum. They don't take shit from kids . I am not talking about young mums of today,many of them spoil kids by trying to copy the western life.

Reminds me of my mum ,a very strong disciplinarian.
there's nothing wrong with tatoos
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by GloriousGbola: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Abeg shift.

@BeanmanX you sure this ode is Satanist?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Temple

you see why people call you a no good illiterate?

you just trail me and read my posts, but you are such an unexposed village urchin you can never in your life understand what is being said

this is why you are best left in the sexuality threads where people ask about discharge from their penis.

that is the only thing you have a working familiarity with

just about everything else is simply too far above your plane of thinking

olodo rabata.

i have been talking politics in one thread, talking about isps in another - what will you say there - oh well mtn gives me free 50mb, oh i will vote the man who gives me 1k on election day

hopefully you have learnt soemthing new today.

i am sure that article on the satanic temple will hurt your eyes, so first google he following words and phrases. read them over and over and you may just be able to coherently recite the article to your fellow syphilis sufferers

nontheistic
religious
organization

congregations
egalitarianism,
social justice,
separation of church and state,
benevolence
empathy
satire,
religious hypocrisy
encroachment on religious freedom."[
pragmatic skepticism, r
ational reciprocity,
personal autonomy,
curiosity.

good luck smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man, Pregnant Wife, Daughter Suffocate In Apartment (photo) / What Should I Do / Marriage Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.