Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,360 members, 7,850,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

What Are The Things You Don't Like People Do But You Do It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things You Don't Like People Do But You Do It (510 Views)

I Feel Like People Like To Ruin My Sexual Pleasures / 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things You Don't Like People Do But You Do It by lavylilly: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2022
What are the things you don't like people do but you do it
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like People Do But You Do It by Zonefree(m): 8:42am On Aug 07, 2022
Betting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like People Do But You Do It by Unzerious: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2022
Lying grin grin
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like People Do But You Do It by lavylilly: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2022
Hi Jobseekers,

If you have been applying for jobs without any interview invite, the problem is not from the hiring/recruiting managers or employers, the issue may be from you.

Please read this:

Applying for a job that you're not qualified for, a job you don't have the KSA (knowledge, skills, and ability) is a waste of energy, time, and resources.

However, some of you have the KSA of most of the jobs you have been applying for in your mind by reading the job requirement, the issue is how to present this KSA in your CV.

If you are able to present this KSA properly in your CV, the hiring/recruiting manager or employers just need to read the first and second paragraph of your CV and he/she will shortlist you for an interview.

This is not magic, it's practical.

We revamp CV for interested job seekers for a little fee.

Kindly send a DM now for a professional CV revamp and see how your story will change.
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like People Do But You Do It by Digitalfinga: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2022
Using left hand finger to remove sticked biscuit from d gum afta eating
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like People Do But You Do It by paulolee(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
chewing nails, using fingers to pick bits from teeth n most importantly is someone telling me money Is not everything bt I dey tell people especially girls to avoid incoming billings..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like People Do But You Do It by lavylilly: 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
cool
paulolee:
chewing nails, using fingers to pick bits from teeth n most importantly is someone telling me money Is not everything bt I dey tell people especially girls to avoid incoming billings..
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like People Do But You Do It by Divay22(f): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lying and not communicating

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like People Do But You Do It by Enny2013(f): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
Picking d Nose in public.
Though, I dnt do mine in public.
Re: What Are The Things You Don't Like People Do But You Do It by lavylilly: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2022
grin
Enny2013:
Picking d Nose in public.
Though, I dnt do mine in public.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Uses His Big Engine To Rock Tems At Rolling Loud (video) / The Man You Were Ignoring Other Men For , Where Is He Now? / Random Dude Shares Leak Of Big Boobs Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.