Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu (4825 Views)

CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation / Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
If you think defending Tinubu is easy, come and answer thousands of questions Nigerians are asking. Don't blame me jooh!

Away from his deteriorating health and fading memory, Nigerians have over 20 Red Lines/questions Tinubu has refused to answer.

1. What's the name of Tinubu's primary school?
2. Who are Tinubu's schoolmates or teachers? Mention at least 2.
3. Which year did Tinubu finish primary school?
4. Who is Amoda Yekini Ogunlere or Bobo Chicago?
5. Who is Hameed Sangodele?
6. What is Tinubu's age?
7. How much does he swindle Lagos state every day?
8. Why did he run to France during ENDSARS?
8. Reno and US investigative reporters have accused him of drug peddling/cocaine deals. Why is he not clearing his name?
9. Who killed Funso William?
10. Who owns alpha beta and how does he run the company using Lagos purse?
11. How will he fight corruption after being declared the most corrupt politician alive for commiting the most daring money laundering crime using bullion vans at the eve of 2015 election?
12. Why is Tinubu dodging live TV shows, live interviews after even being challenged by Atiku and Nigerians?
13. Why are PM News and Nation Newspaper carrying fake News about Obi and Atiku? An example is the Nation Newspaper's report that Ngozi Adichie's sister was killed.
14. Why did Tinubu remove Ambode?
15. Why did Tinubu reject Obaseki after Obaseki had gone to Lagos two times to beg Tinubu?
16. Why does Tinubu call Osibanjo Judas?
17. What is the state of Tinubu's health and why does he want to die in Aso Rock? A lot of pictures flood internet space showing his messy wet pants.
18. The great Tinubu's family of Lagos just disowned him in a widely circulated book, why has he not responded and cleared his name?
19. Why is that everything about him is dangerously negative including growing agbero gangs in Lagos?
20. Why does he always hide his right hand in his clothes? Is the hand dead?
21. What lesson did Tinubu learn from Edo no be Lagos?
22. Should Tinubu be behind bars, old people's home or running for president?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by ThrownBack: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tinubu is hoping on terrorism and destruction to win the 2023 presidential election. Owing to the events of the past, it is clear that Tinubu and his gang are responsible for the mayhem in some specific parts of Nigeria. I wonder how he thinks that his poor so called sophistry will win him the election. Take note:
1. Tinubu supported Ayiri ( a well known drug dealer, militant and criminal) against the present olu of warri. His greed nearly destroyed the kingdom if not because of the fierce traditional resistance he encountered. He hoped that he will use Ayiri to win delta state by any means possible.
2. Tinubu worked underground to remove ihedioha and ethroned the blood sucking uzodima who has overseen the destruction of imo, a once peaceful state. He hopes that he will use criminal uzodima to win imo state by hook or crook.
3. Tinubu did everything possible to capture Anambra state through uba. He sponsored several killings and destruction. He stage managed a fake shootout between the police and the so called unknown gun men during the heat of the Anambra election to scare people not to come out and vote. His channel tv is evil. The management of that station knows all Tinubu's evil plans and moves.
4. Tinubu and his channel tv are the sponsors of Samuel Ekpa. Ekpa is evil and a blood sucking criminal that has allowed himself to be used as tool to destroy igbo land. Samuel Ekpa will be destroyed. Recall that when Ekpa started his broadcast, he was remote controlled by a channel tv staff. All the content and references he used at beginning of his broadcast in bashing the fulani and buhari were supplied by Tinubu and his channels tv.
5. Tinubu and Joe igbokwe are sponsing asari docubo, ijere and ebube agu to cause mayhem and kill igbo youths for 2023 election. Tinubu hopes that he will use criminal docubo asari to win rivers state by hook or crook in 2023.
6. The reason why Tinubu left every sane persons recommended to him to pick shetima (a well known boko haram sponsor) as his vp is because he believes that shetima has the requisite violence tendencies to win him 2023 presidential election.

In conclusion, Tinubu has been sponsoring violence and destruction across Nigeria in the name of election strategy. His so call sophistry and strategy is built on juju, terrorism and destruction and he is relying heavily these for the 2023 election. Sane minds are wondering how he is going to succeed in this his evil sophistry plan.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
How can you answer these questions? This is what is given to the press. He may resign the job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Sunofgod(m): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Powerful

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by mystery22: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
It's not easy to defend tinubu online,even me self have become obi-dient because I can't keep lying to my conscience

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
mystery22:
It's not easy to defend tinubu online,even me self have become obi-dient because I can't keep lying to my conscience
You have done noble.

19 Likes

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tinubu need advice.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by hisgrace090: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
Defending g him demand a lot of lying and thuggery.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
if lie mohammed can't defend u, you are so terrible.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
Who go fit defend Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
I am BATified
Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Answer the questions to show BAT is ready for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by PapaHadum: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
mystery22:
You are s great man!

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Oh God, give us Asiwaju Jagaban as the next president of Nigeria and shame all the enemies of Nigeria.
Bro......go and sleep!

You and your paid urchins are the true enemies of Nigeria and God must put you all to shame now and come 2023 inj. Amen

16 Likes

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Holybaddo: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
I have asked my self this question before

From my observations" I haven't seen anyone advertising Tinubu with merits, they don't tell me why I should vote for him other than he is a yoruba man,Igbos are bad.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Holybaddo: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Bodmum:
if lie mohammed can't defend u, you are so terrible.
this one hook me

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
How can you say a deadman is living?
Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by iSense247: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Salewa97:
God bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed tinubu.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Those who rented these Tinubu's urchins are just wasting taxpayers' money.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by floss(m): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Bimpe29: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
mystery22:
And useful right? grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
We not pained. If Asuwaju wins, he rules everyone so answer the questions. Tinubu is a job applicant, he should answer interview questions or leave the job.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Festy4u(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
Salewa97:
God bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed tinubu.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

The emboldened is one good example of Future Impossible Tense (FIT)! grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by ThrownBack: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Jagaban Borgu will become Jagaban of Nigeria in 2023. Please vote Asiwaju!

The panel beater wey repair Tinubu mouth should be arrested for a bad job.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Miee: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KAwj6gMs1c

The Mercedes-Benz C300 between the years 2015 & 2018 are not the same as the popular “yahoo” Benz as their power train is completely different. This newer one comes with problems. I highlighted these in the video above. Check it out so you know the problems associated with your N13-17 million C300.
Please like, share and subscribe.
Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by trantayo: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
O God, deliver Tinubu from Pandora boys. Election is not won by tarnishing Tinubu image. It will even make people to like him. Tinubu continues to match forward, your political enemies will surely congratulate you after Presidential election
Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Abdu81: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
sanusideunifier:
If you think defending Tinubu is easy, come and answer thousands of questions Nigerians are asking. Don't blame me jooh!

Away from his deteriorating health and fading memory, Nigerians have over 20 Red Lines/questions Tinubu has refused to answer.

1. What's the name of Tinubu's primary school?
2. Who are Tinubu's schoolmates or teachers? Mention at least 2.
3. Which year did Tinubu finish primary school?
4. Who is Amoda Yekini Ogunlere or Bobo Chicago?
5. Who is Hameed Sangodele?
6. What is Tinubu's age?
7. How much does he swindle Lagos state every day?
8. Why did he run to France during ENDSARS?
8. Reno and US investigative reporters have accused him of drug peddling/cocaine deals. Why is he not clearing his name?
9. Who killed Funso William?
10. Who owns alpha beta and how does he run the company using Lagos purse?
11. How will he fight corruption after being declared the most corrupt politician alive for commiting the most daring money laundering crime using bullion vans at the eve of 2015 election?
12. Why is Tinubu dodging live TV shows, live interviews after even being challenged by Atiku and Nigerians?
13. Why are PM News and Nation Newspaper carrying fake News about Obi and Atiku? An example is the Nation Newspaper's report that Ngozi Adichie's sister was killed.
14. Why did Tinubu remove Ambode?
15. Why did Tinubu reject Obaseki after Obaseki had gone to Lagos two times to beg Tinubu?
16. Why does Tinubu call Osibanjo Judas?
17. What is the state of Tinubu's health and why does he want to die in Aso Rock? A lot of pictures flood internet space showing his messy wet pants.
18. The great Tinubu's family of Lagos just disowned him in a widely circulated book, why has he not responded and cleared his name?
19. Why is that everything about him is dangerously negative including growing agbero gangs in Lagos?
20. Why does he always hide his right hand in his clothes? Is the hand dead?
21. What lesson did Tinubu learn from Edo no be Lagos?
22. Should Tinubu be behind bars, old people's home or running for president?
This is a good compilation of questions, Facebook Twitter, blogs, Whatsapp groups infact all media Please spread this important questions until tinubu answers them all.

If not anwsered he should not bother about any vote from anyone.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by samdy12: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
This is amazing
Re: Breaking: Don't Blame Me On My Last Interview. It's Not Easy Defending Tinubu by Abdu81: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
Salewa97:
All haters of Jagaban are just pained for no reason.

Asiwaju will be the next president of Nigeria. God bless Jagaban of Nigeria.
We agree voting him let the questions be anwsered first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Government Has Apologized To Peter Obi (photos) / Solution To Kidnapping: Anti Kidnapping Underground Phones / Fashola Denies Obtaining $15m From Export-import Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.