Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group (4887 Views)

Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) / Peter Obi's 'whatsapp Post' And The Noise / El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by Lorex6: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
What Peter Obi is doing to Atiku and Tinubu is not good...

Peter Obi should have mercy....

He snatched South East away from Atiku...

He penetrated the South West and diluted the demigod...

He installed Datti the deity of Kaduna...

Datti the deity's tribe went into Nasarawa yesterday and caused a revolution with an inspired 1 million man March...

In all of these, Peter Obi has not bothered to check on Atiku to see how he is coping...

Peter Obi doesn't care to know if Tinubu is now shaking on both hands and legs...

Go to social media, it is Peter Obi everywhere...

If you escape social media and run to Pastor Paul Enenche for healing, loud shouts of Peter Obi will push you out into the street....and on the street, Lafia people will show you la fire.

Dear Peter Obi, we didn't see this coming? Who are you? Who sent you? Who is bankrolling you? In indabosky's voice - Who you? You who?

Look at what Peter Obi did to Mbaka... Is that fair?

Reno who used to be one of the biggest motivator on social media is now learning comedy from Brother Shaggi...he has lost his relevance - no thanks to Peter Obi. Nobody has cared to check the mental health of Reno at this time. Depression is real and we must care for our brothers who are sliding into this mental illness this period.

Suddenly, the South and the North are now friends again.... I have seen an Emeka holding hands with an Abubakar in one of the 1 million Marches.

At this point, I will plead with Peter Obi to promise advisory roles to Atiku and Tinubu when he wins...

He can't just send these old folks to retirement homes...they need to be taken care of... They have been through so much this season - especially Atiku who has tried several times to be President. Peter Obi should remember Atiku in his government.

To BATists, we invite you over to where it is happening... You are too smart to be where you are.

To Atiku-Rated Nigerians, we encourage you to rate yourself higher than a consistent failure. Peter Obi left that old guy for a reason. Leave him too. You will understand later.

Peter Obi is not coming again... Peter Obi has come.

Let's move Nigeria from Consumption to Production. There's nothing left to share again, it's time to build.

My name is Charles Awuzie and I don't like what Peter Obi is doing to his elders.

Maranatha.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ElSudani: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obi doesn't have any record of achievements. He is running on empty. No remarkable policy achievements, no remarkable physical or landmark achievements. Nothing.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by Michelle70(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
make campaign start, dem no deh convert social media popularity to votes o.

All i know is that, none of the candidates get Buhari popularity so it will be very close unlike Buhari that just win his opponents easily

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ThrownBack: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi doesn't have any record of achievements. He is running on empty.

Wait till campaigns start. No need to give you expo before the exams.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ThrownBack: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
make campaign start

Exactly, so we can see how empty atiku and Tinubu are.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by Michelle70(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
ThrownBack:

Exactly, so we can see how empty atiku and Tinubu are.
nah, so we could see who might likely win.

Buhari has shown it twice that social media popularity does not buy votes

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ThrownBack: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
nah, so we could see who might likely win.

Buhari has shown it twice that social media popularity does not buy votes

I wonder what they are doing on social media then. APC and PDP should close their social media handles and start using radio and newspaper jingles. What are you even doing on the Internet? Only LP supporters shod be here.?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ElSudani: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
ThrownBack:

Wait till campaigns start. No need to give you expo before the exams.

What expo? If nobody can find his achievements now, nobody will ever find it.
He was asked how he intends to handle the security challenges facing Nigeria he said he was keeping it secret! Seriously?
Nigerians are dying daily, if I was running for president and I have a solution to this ongoing problems, I would immediately get in touch with the authorities. Obi is a clown who thinks we are all stupid.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by Michelle70(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
ThrownBack:

I wonder what they are doing on social media then. APC and PDP should close their social media handles and start using radio and newspaper jingles. What are you even doing on the Internet? Only LP supporters shod be here.?
how do i make u understand simple things, should i use sign language.

Being active on Social media and SM popularity are two different thing.

Anyone could be active on SM, it does not mean they are popular on SM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ThrownBack: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
ElSudani:

He was asked how he intends to handle the security challenges facing Nigeria he said he was keeping it secret! Seriously?
Nigerians are dying daily, if I was running for president and I have a solution to this ongoing problems, I would immediately get in touch with the authorities. Obi is clown who thinks we are all stupid.

How does Tinubu intend to handle the insecurity in Nigeria?

10 Likes

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ThrownBack: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
how do i make u understand simple things, should i use sign language.

Being active on Social media and SM popularity are two different thing.

Anyone could be active on SM, it does not mean they are popular on SM

You could actually be active here but stop posting so you don't become popular here.
(This guy thinks he knows anything)

2 Likes

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by Michelle70(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
ElSudani:

Nigerians are dying daily, if I was running for president and I have a solution to this ongoing problems, I would immediately get in touch with the authorities. Obi is clown who thinks we are all stupid.
Did he say that?

That reminds me of the saying made by GEJ "my personal ambition does not match the lives of Nigeria"

meanwhile Obi will hide the blueprint to Nigeria redemption just for his own ambition?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ElSudani: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
ThrownBack:

How does Tinubu intend to handle the insecurity in Nigeria?

Did you ask him? He wasn't asked as far as I know. Obi said his solution will be immediate and effective but he would rather let Nigerians die now until he becomes president if ever.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ElSudani: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
Did he say that?

That reminds me of the saying made by GEJ "my personal ambition does not match the lives of Nigeria"

meanwhile Obi will hide the blueprint to Nigeria redemption just for his own ambition?

That is exactly what he said, I didn't make it up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
If you want to know what is called development or transformation. Read this and thank Obi later. This is only education ooo. We will shock you with other matchless achievements of Obi.

https://www.nairaland.com/7250109/how-peter-obi-transformed-anambra

1 Like

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ThrownBack: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
ElSudani:

Did you ask him? He wasn't asked as far as I know. Obi said his solution will be immediate and effective but he would rather let Nigerians die now until he becomes president if ever.

Before you criticize, go and interview Tinubu first.

He may still repeat his agbado and cassava answer again grin

8 Likes

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ElSudani: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
ThrownBack:

Before you criticize, go and interview Tinubu first.

He may still repeat his agbado and cassava answer again grin

Forget your agbado nonsense. Let's talk about real issues, we are not on a comedy show.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ThrownBack: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
sanusideunifier:
If you want to know what is called development or transformation. Read this and thank Obi later. This is only education ooo. We will shock you with other matchless achievements of Obi.

https://www.nairaland.com/7250109/how-peter-obi-transformed-anambra

Please, don't give these empty APC and PDP losers any information yet, we have many more undocumented which we will hit them with when campaign starts. Let them wallow in their hate.

1 Like

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ThrownBack: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
ElSudani:

Forget your agbado nonsense. Let's talk about real issues, we are not on a comedy show.

Didn't Tinubu give the agbado answer himself? Is that not enough foe APC to replace him with someone more intelligent? Must we continue to promote the worst among us?

4 Likes

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ElSudani: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
ThrownBack:

Didn't Tinubu give the agbado answer himself? Is that not enough foe APC to replace him with someone more intelligent? Must we continue to promote the worst among us?

You are the one who is not intelligent. Corn is the most traded grain crop in the world even more than wheat and barley. Why do you think this is so?
Corn is food as well as a raw material for other food products.
You consume corn more than you even know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ThrownBack: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
ElSudani:

You are the one who is not intelligent. Corn is the most traded grain crop in the world even more than wheat and barley. Why do you think this is so?
Corn is food as well as a raw material for other food products.
You consume corn more than you even know.

That's why Tinubu will solve insecurity with corn and cassava?
You just have to accept that our grandfather Tinubu is now senile. He should be in one old people's home drinking tea with the help of a hired help.

2 Likes

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ElSudani: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
ThrownBack:

That's why Tinubu will solve insecurity with corn and cassava?
You just have to accept that our grandfather Tinubu is now senile. He should be in one old people's home drinking tea with the help of a hired help.

You are lying to win an argument, it shows you have no integrity.
Tinubu was talking about feeding the troops. You are not too different from Peter Obi, also a chronic liar.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ThrownBack: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
ElSudani:

You are lying to win an argument, it shows you have no integrity.
Tinubu was talking about feeding the troops. You are not too different from Peter Obi, a chronic liar.

The question they asked Tinubu was how to solve insecurity, his answer was to employ 50 million troops and then feed them with corn and cassava.

How is that not a moronic answer?

4 Likes

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ElSudani: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
ThrownBack:

The question they asked Tinubu was how to solve insecurity, his answer was to employ 50 million troops and then feed them with corn and cassava.

How is that not a moronic answer?
He later said he meant 5 million, why do you omit that bit? We already eat corn and cassava, don't we?
Many of you will wake up in the morning and grab your box of cornflakes, where do you think that came from?

3 Likes

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ThrownBack: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
ElSudani:
He later said he meant 5 million, why do you omit that bit? We already eat corn and cassava, don't we?
Many of you will wake up in the morning and grab your box of cornflakes, where do you think that came from?

A presidential candidate of 200 million people cannot be making such laughable blunders. Tinubu is too old to me monkeying around with children he can give birth to. Advice him to go and rest instead of messing up your lives further.

5 Likes

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ElSudani: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
ThrownBack:

A presidential candidate of 200 million people cannot be making such laughable blunders. Tinubu is too old to me monkeying around with children he can give birth to. Advice him to go and rest instead of messing up your lives further.

Tinubu is only a little older than Peter Obi, and old age is not a disease.

3 Likes

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ThrownBack: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
ElSudani:

Tinubu is only a little older than Peter Obi, and old age is not a disease.

Tinubu age is unknown, Tinubu daughter, the iyaloja is older than Peter Obi now, let us see Tinubu primary school records to knownwhen he was really born. It may be 1904.

3 Likes

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ElSudani: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
ThrownBack:

Tinubu age is unknown, Tinubu daughter, the iyaloja is older than Peter Obi now, let us see Tinubu primary school records to knownwhen he was really born. It may be 1904.

Unknown by who? He was a senator and the senate have no record of his age? He was a governor, and LSG doesn't have a record of his age?
Oil company executive and the company had no record of his age!
Obi people, stop lying about silly things.

2 Likes

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by Born2Breed(f): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi doesn't have any record of achievements. He is running on empty. No remarkable policy achievements, no remarkable physical or landmark achievements. Nothing.

Rest. Empty skull

3 Likes

Re: Found This On A Peter Obi Whatsapp Group by ThrownBack: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
ElSudani:

Unknown by who? He was a senator and the senate have no record of his age? He was a governor, and LSG doesn't have a record of his age?
Oil company executive and the company had no record of his age!
Obi people, stop lying about silly things.
Which primary school did Tinubu attend?
You count one before going to 10.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Source Confirms Jonathan's Lead So Far / See What Happened To $10 Billion In Nigeria Excess Crude Account (pic) / Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.