Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why Is It Sometimes Hard To Forgive Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Sometimes Hard To Forgive Each Other (364 Views)

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Sometimes Hard To Forgive Each Other by Eminence125: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Greetings Nlers

It's so annoying how people hurt you and expect you to be happy. My problem now is how do you forgive one who hurt you? Because I don't think i can forgive or have anything to do with Amaka again in this life sad

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Sometimes Hard To Forgive Each Other by PumpumPrince: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Eminence125:
Greetings Nlers

It's so annoying how people hurt you and expect you to be happy. My problem now is how do you forgive one who hurt you? Because I don't think i can forgive or have anything to do with Amaka again in this life sad

angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Sometimes Hard To Forgive Each Other by PumpumPrince: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Eminence125:
Greetings Nlers

bro..so u saying u can't forgive amaka coz she dint giv u puccccci...corrřrrect? angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Sometimes Hard To Forgive Each Other by Eminence125: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
PumpumPrince:

bro..so u saying u can't forgive amaka coz she dint giv u puccccci...corrřrrect? angry
She's so mean, which kept me wondering if she doesn't feel the cold weather same way i feel sad
Re: Why Is It Sometimes Hard To Forgive Each Other by Rexymania(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Guy na fake stories you dey always post
Re: Why Is It Sometimes Hard To Forgive Each Other by Sammy101111(m): 5:43am On Aug 16, 2022
I once Dated a igbo girl an it made me wise

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Yourself From A Heartbreak. / God Why !! / Wizkid Rocks A White Lady Nyansh While Performing Live At Accor Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.