Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments (12692 Views)

Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President / Defection: APC Rejects Godsday Orubebe / Godsday Orubebe: PDP Is A Party Of Ungrateful, Sadistic People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by LegalWolf: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2022
thesicilian:
The bitter truth is that Tinubu beats all the other top 3 candidates hands down on every level, be it track record of success in administration and politics, age, corruption and criminal records.

Have you heard of kwankwaso?
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by li7chang(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2022
The former minister, who is the Director-General, Delta 2023 Omo-Agege Campaign Council, spoke at the unveiling of Friday Osanebi as APC deputy governorship candidate in Asaba at the weekend. 加拿大cs代写 北美cs代写 cs作业代写价格
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2022
fvck:
This Ole

He's Ole just like Peter Obi. Know why? They're colleagues in the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by seanwilliam(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2022
thesicilian:
The bitter truth is that Tinubu beats all the other top 3 candidates hands down on every level, be it track record of success in administration and politics, age, corruption and criminal records.
i agree with you
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 08, 2022
God1000:
So this Orubebe is now in APC.

He's supporting the wrong candidate

Peter Obi is the only credible candidate we have right now

Tell me, how's Peter Obi now different from the other PDP politicians, especially Atiku? Recall they're both in the PDP until about EIGHT weeks ago?

2 Likes

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Jemex003: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2022
CandyOps:

Normally e better say I sell market like igbos or sell foodstuffs like Hausas than say I dey mine skull but let's not get tribal here bro

Who brought and started Money Ritual in Nigeria?

Who started Kidnapping business in Nigeria?

Who’s the best in Arm-robbery and 419 in Nigeria?

You can call some tribe skull mining, If I will ask they keep it waste soup and body but what about those that kill and use them for rituals? Like Baby factory and …..

Igbo’s are just brainless especially those Igbo’s on social media I’ve never seen fools like them in my entire life.

Hausa and Yoruba are not good in online politics and campaign please wait till next year.

We will know online winner and real human winner.

I’ve a good day if you want.

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Britishpea: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2022
CandyOps:

Normally e better say I sell market like igbos or sell foodstuffs like Hausas than say I dey mine skull but let's not get tribal here bro
Skull mining is for both South and West so don’t go there. Only the North is a little exonerated here.

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Nchenches: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2022
One of Tinubu’s accomplishments is making Orubebe cry in 2015 at the vanue of INEC Collation of votes from presidential election.
Tinubu made Orubebe now accept the title of citizen from a conquered region.

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by lexy2014: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2022
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by lexy2014: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

People have been going to Lagos before the advent of Tinubu's reign. Lagos has been a cosmopolitan and commercial city for decades. People don't start going there during or after Tinubu's reign.
Again, FG also helped to make Lagos great as the capital state and also siting most of the government authority and also mandating companies to either have their head offices in Lagos or Abuja. The domiciliation of Lagos port and airport also helped greatly while the rest ports in other states were relegated to local travel and business.
To me the real person that open up Lagos state is Fashola because most of the hideouts for criminal elements were recreated. Fashola also tried and minimized the activities of thugs and touts while Tinubu during his time really empowered them. I still remember in 2005 that one of my colleagues in office closed and he was going home and on getting to Oshodi bridge, a call entered and he brought the phone out to receive the call, just a tickle of an eye, his phone was snatched from him by the thugs. And that was a common scene during those periods. You see the whole street full of thugs and touts and they have a feed day because the governor gave them support. As soon as Fashola came, he wiped out their activities and demolished their hideouts.

My brother, for some Tinubu urchins, there was no Lagos before 1999. To them, Lagos was a desert and wasteland before 1999. It was when Tinubu became governor that the history of Lagos started. Infact, it is Tinubu that dashes oxygen to everyone in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Kingzeez10: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2022
CandyOps:

Yet you dey relocate from your peaceful land and go where dem dey mine skull. Can't you see say you be fuuul. You must be high on Nkpuru mmiri

2 Likes

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by miketayo(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2022
thesicilian:

I don't know about that.. but I know this is a different man that left office 2007.. this Tinubu wants to become president to fulfil his dreams not to safe Nigeria, moreover I don't trust those fulani's around him

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by kayusely70(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2022
The man has spoken very well and reasonably too! Nothing more to add!
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by youngsahito(m): 9:35am On Aug 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
That is why tens of millions of Nigerians will vote to elect and entrust Nigeria with Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most competent and most capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights!
Check my signature for freebies!
for all those supporting Tinubu, don't come back and be shedding any useless crocodile tears. You will get what u voted for.

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Theunbothered: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2022
thesicilian:

Tinubu is really breaking records in corruption, 2 million dollar houses for his daughter alone. grin

86 but claiming 70 grin
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Ogaga87(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2022
etrouble:
Tell the Atikulation and the Obituarists to bring out their candidates accomplishments.

Remove the port in Lagos and the state will level up like ogun state.. The man who has 1000 at his disposal will do more than a man who possess 200.. Tinubu may be good but the system of Nigeria has been destroyed more further by extravagant spending, corruption insecurity and others.. The reason behind Tinubu disapproval is the failure of Buhari.. The country trusted him so much but he ended up being the worst right now.. Life is hard and you want us to continue with the paddy, paddy spender that continue to destroy us.. The Nigeria want a government that will cure wait and lead the country with action...

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by deeva2: 9:43am On Aug 08, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
Accomplishments of a drug lord are still records worthy of emulation by his accomplices

Yet, igbo top the list of both local and international drug traffickers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Indispensable85(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2022
mighty2:

https://thenationonlineng.net/orubebe-tinubus-records-full-of-accomplishments/

They'll flood here with hot tears from the east. Lol.......
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Softmirror: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Ciscogod:

Personally . I think a younger Tinubu would have been a better option for the present day Nigeria

EXPERIENCE! EXPERIENCE! EXPERIENCE! THIS IS THE ONE OPPORTUNITY TINUBU HAS TO PUT ALL OF HIS LIFE EXPERIENCE INTO MAKING NIGERIA FUNCTION PROPERLY TO PROSPERITY FOR US AND POSTERITY. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Softmirror: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Track record because he was the one that did the job when FASHOLA Holmes was there or during the tenure of Ambode ....SMH

SENIORWRITER, JOKES APART LOL grin PLEASE BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE. TRACK RECORDS SHOWS ONLY PUT ONE THING ABOUT THE SUCCESS OF LAGOS STATE WHICH IS THAT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS INDEED A VISIONARY LEADER ON THE HIGEST LEVEL OF GOAL ACHIEVING. JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURE BELOW. CAN YOU IDENTIFY THOSE SEATING AROUND THE TABLE? THAT IS HOW TO FOLLOW UP ONE'S AMBITION, BUILDING AN UNBREAKABLE CHAIN LINE OF SUCCESS. TINUBU IS A PIVOTAL PART OF EVERY SUCCESSIVE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE AND ALL CREDITS MUST GO TO THE GRANDMASTER MIND ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IN THE SUCCESSES ACHIEVED SO FAR IN TODAY'S CONTEMPORARY LAGOS.

ANYWAY BELOW IS A TRANSCRIPT

"Ashiwaju also pioneered merit in cabinet appointments in particular. I want to emphasize this because a major draw back we have, as a nation, is the way we are blindsided into thinking that we can avoid merit and expect to achieve great things. We simply cannot avoid merit.

Ashiwaju demonstrated in the years when he was governor, that political appointments, especially cabinet appointments, should be based on merit. He looked for those that he considered the best possible material at the time regardless of where they were from.

For the first time in the history of Lagos State, we had cabinet members from other parts of the country, beginning with other parts of the Southwest. Rauf Aregbesola from Osun State, I from Ogun State, Arthur Worrey from Delta, Lai Mohammed from Kwara State, Dele Alake from Ekiti State, Ben Akabueze from Anambra State.

We also had the appointments of Judges from all over the country; Justice Onyeabo and Justice Sybil Nwaka were appointed Judges of Lagos State. There is no other State elsewhere in the country except in some places in the North, where we have seen the appointment of individuals from other States. Picking people for positions no matter what part of the country they are from is an important part of our story as a country. Every once in a while, I think that history gives us one or two persons who are gifted transformative leaders. I believe that our country has been gifted with this transformative leader, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I believe very strongly that this man’s political trajectory has only just begun. He is a man who has tremendous giftings and God has great plans ahead for him.

I pray for you, Ashiwaju, that as your days so shall your strength, wisdom and favour be in Jesus Mighty name, amen!" PROF YEMI OSINBAJO.

After watching the video below. Nigerians should be glad to have voted the BEST MAN according to Osinbanjo's own remarks about ASIWAJU AHMED TINUBU. It's sad how Osinbanjo got carried away from the REALITY he himself confessed about TINUBU. Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7YS7n520nc

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

2 Likes

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2022
5 Anambraians will fund the budget of your state.

etrouble:

Your candidate did very well in Anambra, yet all Anambra indegenes are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges. Even Obituary and his family live in Lagos and Pandora.

The other US fugitive and Cameroonian bisexual called Atikulation lives permanently in Dubai because his state is not livable for him.

These are the people you are comparing to Tinubu the maker of Men. Leader of all leaders. You all can list up to 100 Tinubu boys in high places, can you list 5 men that Obituary or Atikulation discovered, nurtured and made?
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Inyanga(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2022
The Social Democratic Party candidate who is a PDP leader in a New PDP faction is supporting the APC.... Is this one not confused bayi?

mighty2:

https://thenationonlineng.net/orubebe-tinubus-records-full-of-accomplishments/
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by manyus(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2022
OkoYibo:

Ngige, Obiano, Obi all live in Lagos. There are pictures of Obi in Lagos everywhere.

Psquare are in Lagos campaigning for Obi while their father's heritage in Anambra lies in ruins.

If Obi achieved so much as Anambra Governor, they won't be using "I will take you to Lagos" to seduce married women in Anambra.

God Bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Great2017: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2022
thesicilian:
But he is weak, frail and betrayed by his mental capacity. This is actually the bitter truth. Among the major contenders, he is the least qualified. Timubu time has passed. He is in his trough.

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Lajiniran: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2022
God1000:
So this Orubebe is now in APC.

He's supporting the wrong candidate

Peter Obi is the only credible candidate we have right now

No be only Obi, na Kolanut. Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Lajiniran: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Great2017:

But he is weak, frail and betrayed by his mental capacity. All these make him the least qualified.

In your Photoshop world, yes. But in reality and real world where it matters most, he is strong, agile and complimented by strong mental capacity. All these makes him the best and most qualified candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by EkelediliBuhari: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2022
deeva2:

Yet, igbo top the list of both local and international drug traffickers.

I don’t think any of them is contesting for president
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Mrkindness: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Afonja muslims will call Orubebe saint now. After much insult they give him.
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by deeva2: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

I don’t think any of them is contesting for president

So if obi is a president and all his brothers are drug traffickers, its normal.

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Shattuck(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2022
OkoYibo:

Ngige, Obiano, Obi all live in Lagos. There are pictures of Obi in Lagos everywhere.

Psquare are in Lagos campaigning for Obi while their father's heritage in Anambra lies in ruins.

If Obi achieved so much as Anambra Governor, they won't be using "I will take you to Lagos" to seduce married women in Anambra.
tinubu's children are buying properties worth millions in new York if tinubu performed so well they won't be in trump's new York even tinubu himself won't be in macron's france receiving treatment. If anyone decides to live in fashola's Lagos they have a right after all it was the nation former capital.
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Great2017: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Lajiniran:

In your Photoshop world, yes. But in reality and real world where it matters most, he is strong, agile and complimented by strong mental capacity. All these makes him the best and most qualified candidate.

Perhaps, you are talking about the cosmetic world where black is called white and blue red. No man can cheat nature no matter your wish.

Like I said, he is feeble and needs to take backstage where he would focus more on his failing health. Old age is not a respecter of men including your parochial views.

By the way, the bold should have been "complemented" and "make". That is the fallibility of we mortals. We are all vulnerable with time. Tinubu is not an exception.

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by LegendHero(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Orubebe my guy.

Na this man Jonathan loss pain pass for the whole Nigeria and now the man is with Jagaban while Mpukumririi addicts still remained bitter.

Even Asari Dokubo is already BATified too.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Navy Destroys Illegal Refinery In Ondo / Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas / FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.