Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) (24552 Views)

How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / Ahmed Lawan Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by riczy(m): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2022
As hunger stricken as they look, they still prefer agbado n ewa to a better life!
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by dododawa1: 7:52am On Aug 09, 2022
mariahAngel:
Ugwuanyi has totally brainwashed these people.
kid/ LP supporter,is DAVID not ugwuanyi
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Prinzzy5: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

It is waste of time and scarce resources for Asiwaju to be appealing to the base of bigots, liars and hate-filled minority voters. HE Atiku can have them as usual.
The beauty of democracy is that minority voters like you will have your say but the majority Asiwaju has locked down in the dormimant zones with the highest registered voters in his SW , NW base of PMB, NE base of Sen. Shettima and NC where 5 of the 6 states are APC- controlled., will have their way.
Political strategy of hate, lies and bigotry never worked for you in 2015,2019 and won't work in 2023.
As we type here, Asiwaju Tinubu's victory is a done deal. He is busy preoccupied with getting the best hands and brains to study and offer new insights into our problems so he can use his trademark management acumen to solve them and serve Nigerians. The minority can go on hating. Ko kan aiye wink

Oya na. There is no need for him to campaign too.
Best hands? The way he spoon-fed Buhari on Nigerians some 7 years ago?
When speaking of lies, APC, and by extension Tinubu, is the father of lies, useless and incoherent talks, propaganda and ineffectiveness.
Don't worry, shock is coming for you guys.
Awon radarada
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by SOFTSKILL: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2022
Prinzzy5:
But let us be sincere sha. I think it is early morning and you don't want to start your day with lies.
Tinubu supporters shey you know that Tinubu will lose this election, freely and fairly? Even in this same community that they gathered for praise and worship?

You have so much hope in your campaign of calumny against the Jagaban of Africa, but that is not how elections work. You will be shocked at the end.
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by SOFTSKILL: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

It is waste of time and scarce resources for Asiwaju to be appealing to the base of bigots, liars and hate-filled minority voters. HE Atiku can have them as usual.
The beauty of democracy is that minority voters like you will have your say but the majority Asiwaju has locked down in the dormimant zones with the highest registered voters in his SW , NW base of PMB, NE base of Sen. Shettima and NC where 5 of the 6 states are APC- controlled., will have their way.
Political strategy of hate, lies and bigotry never worked for you in 2015,2019 and won't work in 2023.
As we type here, Asiwaju Tinubu's victory is a done deal. He is busy preoccupied with getting the best hands and brains to study and offer new insights into our problems so he can use his trademark management acumen to solve them and serve Nigerians. The minority can go on hating. Ko kan aiye wink

That is highly insightful, God enrich your knowledge

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Stone24: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
National Alliance For Bola Tinubu, Ebonyi State Chapter officially declared support for TinubuShettima's Presidency.

They have pocket there own money
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Prinzzy5: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

You have so much hope in your campaign of calumny against the Jagaban of Africa, but that is not how elections work. You will be shocked at the end.

I won't be shocked my brother
Why should I? Na today? I supported Jonathan against Buhari, he lost...
Am I regretting it today? Not at all.
I am trying to make a choice for my Generation yet to be born. This country has been led by a fragile old man for the past 7years
We've seen how citizens have to fight tooth and nail for the President to speak with us. Only for over-edited videos to be dished out.
Frequent checkups, like the election into office is an holiday venture
Poor representation in the international community that even a President called his meetings 'lifeless'

Then you expect me to elect another of the same kind. I, definitely, am not dumb
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2022
All.those playing tribal politics with Pthief Obituary's political ambition are not doing him well...

An average Nyamiri can never support other tribes but always wants other tribe to support them....

Aboki still remain the Inec boss... I laugh in China and Taiwan language
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2022
SmartPolician:
I know two regions where Tinubu cannot win this election: South East and South South. 11 states in the hands of the opposition.

To a very large extent, their presidential voting patterns are always the same.

The best way to solve security is to vote Tinubu 2023.
Nigerians must not do mistake of voting Obi, his victory is a win for Ipob. They will extend their madness to every part of Nigeria. U don't need to be told their is no part of Nigeria that there no Igbo man. It will be so easy for them to kill millions of Nigerian. Esp the SS n SW becox u can't even identify them unlike how we easily identify a Fulani.

Most Ipob can speak local diet of where they base, they can dress and disguise without being recognized.

Use NE as a case study, during Jonathan time. They were killing in their region but couldn't reach out to other region the president is not their kinsmen. Immediately Buhari enter we all bleed for it.

Now ipob is more deadlier than Fulani, they are educated, more strategic, more financing knows cronies n creeks. And they hate Nigerians more.

Now u want to add federal power to everything they had. I am very sure port Harcourt, Benin n Lagos will be their most hit destination.

The only answer is to vote Tinubu, he is a detribalise man. As governor he employed so much igbos and hausa into Lagos employment scheme. Go to Alausa and verify, they are now in level 14 n 15. There is no area of Lagos employment you won't find every Nigerian ably represented n he is not secretly financing any terror group. Don't dare vote Atiku, he is the number one financier of Boko Haram, he is their patron.
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Barryseal: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2022
Komu1048:

The best way to solve security is to vote Tinubu 2023.
Nigerians must not do mistake of voting Obi, his victory is a win for Ipob. They will extend their madness to every part of Nigeria. U don't need to be told their is no part of Nigeria that there no Igbo man. It will be so easy for them to kill millions of Nigerian. Esp the SS n SW becox u can't even identify them unlike how we easily identify a Fulani.

Most Ipob can speak local diet of where they base, they can dress and disguise without being recognized.

Use NE as a case study, during Jonathan time. They were killing in their region but couldn't reach out to other region the president is not their kinsmen. Immediately Buhari enter we all bleed for it.

Now ipob is more deadlier than Fulani, they are educated, more strategic, more financing knows cronies n creeks. And they hate Nigerians more.

Now u want to add federal power to everything they had. I am very sure port Harcourt, Benin n Lagos will be their most hit destination.

The only answer is to vote Tinubu, he is a detribalise man. As governor he employed so much igbos and hausa into Lagos employment scheme. Go to Alausa and verify, they are now in level 14 n 15. There is no area of Lagos employment you won't find every Nigerian ably represented n he is not secretly financing any terror group. Don't dare vote Atiku, he is the number one financier of Boko Haram, he is their patron.

Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Lashist(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2022
Mandate2023:
Anybody who love Nigeria should queue behind tinubu
At least you are happy now that igbos dey support your candidate...this time you didnt stupidly say igbos supporting igbo candidate only cheesy
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2022
I had told all obituary Umahi is the next Senate Present if apc win and that is the arrangement and done deal so thei is no way Umahi and Ebonyi will fall for obi thrash.

Fact!!!
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Hungry never k!all this ones first, they have no idea of what is coming should apc remain in power, I pity their offspring
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Belluski: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2022
This pic says alot ... at this point i would advise BAT to withdraw then hand over to osibanjo or ameachi... 65% of the persons in d pix are old, 95% look very hungry, 30% underage.... this people her can be influenced by their younger yuppy youth to vote for who the youth prefer... because this oldies very much believe in the information brought by there so called yuppy youth from the city... and s small gifts of a bottle of LORDS GIN case is closed ... tinubu should have a rethink !!! SS,SE wont vote him at all.
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2022
dododawa1:
kid/ LP supporter,is DAVID not ugwuanyi

I meant Umahi. No kill me abeg! grin
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Mandate2023:
Anybody who love Nigeria should queue behind tinubu

Who are the useless people giving you this likes?

Some Nigerians are more foolish than I think.
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2022
Jashub:
Lol...I can see the excitement in their faces grin

People whey Dem give 2-2k. grin
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Iyatostrong(f): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Gourdoinc post=115525144] Muslim muslim ticket will never happen. Before you become sanctimonious, let APC float a Christian Christian ticket first and go and vote them in. Afterwards we will vote a Muslim muslim ticket. So long as that hasn't happened. No muslim muslim ticket will ever take hold in Nigeria. I can assure you of that. You can start crying and wailing , but know this I have said to you a a fact that will be true in heaven and on earth. [ Lol. Be deceiving yourself with fake spirit you're carrying around. 2023 is around the corner. We shall see who will laugh last.]
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2022
mariahAngel:
Umahi has totally brainwashed these people.

He did not brainwash anyone, he gave those poor wreched villagers 2k each to pose for that picture.
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2022
omenka:
I never knew there were hungry people in igboland as well. How interesting. cool

There are hungry people all over Nigeria thanks to your buhari and tinubu. But the narrative is about to change for real.
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Dibodibo(m): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2022
kozmokaz:

They are already bored of the long capping cheesy

Waiting for the money sharing part

This pic really cracked me up cheesy

See as them hold the flex with two fingers
na so Igbo people face be now, very strong face and yam leg
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by seeme2(f): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2022
These are the true igbos
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Gourdoinc(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Iyatostrong post=115527311][/quote] we shall see
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by etrouble: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2022
kozmokaz:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

We all for the gram

Massive cash out season loading

Emmanuel bia ka anyi ga ndi APC n’eme meeting

They will cook rice and share money cheesy

From the look on there faces , they be like

Can we just skip to the FOOD and money already?

But Peter Pandora Obituary's hungry supporters like you are for stones and hard drugs.
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by socialjustice93: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2022
lol cheesy
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by kozmokaz(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2022
etrouble:

But Peter Pandora Obituary's hungry supporters like you are for stones and hard drugs.

I'm not hungry sir

Plus last we both checked

Obidatti supporters are the ones spending there money for obi cheesy
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by kozmokaz(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2022
Dibodibo:
na so Igbo people face be now, very strong face and yam leg

Leave am for us cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by kozmokaz(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2022
Alajiki:

Yinmu!

When it's south easterners declaring support for Tinubu, it's fake and it's about money.

When it is south westerners declaring support for Obi, it's genuine love.

Ara yin maa to ya grin

Isn't it obvious from the picture

Just be truthful to your self qt least this once cheesy
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by kozmokaz(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2022
FuckSilly:

Keep fooling yourselves.

You people are just so delusional grin grin grin

Ebonyi is a State were APC won ALL positions last month. State and all local government.

Yeye

We both know who is fooling him self here cheesy

Share the money
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by kozmokaz(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Iyatostrong post=115524218][/quote]

Seriously?

I'm now a bandit for stating the obvious ?

Did anybody attack them or stop them from gathering and supporting there choice candidate ?

You will just open your mouth waaaa and spew rubbish

Share the money jor cheesy cheesy wink
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by kozmokaz(m): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2022
daygee12:

Says Pathetic Yeast that they no born their Parents well to come out on Mondays.

Well them born my parents well so my siblings go out on Mondays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Achike Udenwa - Dumebiifeanyi.com / Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React / ICPC Seizes 24 Property From Three Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.