Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) (24533 Views)

How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / Ahmed Lawan Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by kevwemike: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2022
This people are looking hungry
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Obidientfellow2: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2022
Lol they're acting like it was forced on them.

#obidientfellow
[quote][/quote]

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by daygee12: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2022
kozmokaz:

Well them born my parents well so my siblings go out on Mondays
U can't in Anambra
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by kozmokaz(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2022
daygee12:

U can't in Anambra

wink cheesy cheesy

My state gon gon
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by FuckSilly: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2022
kozmokaz:

We both know who is fooling him self here cheesy

Share the money
Exactly.
We share the money and still win. Just as Ebonyi election went tongue
It's a win win for Jagaban. cool
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by kozmokaz(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2022
FuckSilly:

Exactly.
We share the money and still win. Just as Ebonyi election went tongue
It's a win win for Jagaban. cool

Lol share the money first

We go reason wining later
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Olaniyi021(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Igbodicool post=115504793]My brothers, chop the money and clean your mouth.

Follow your conscience! [/quote

If there conscience is for Tinubu nko?
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by FuckSilly: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2022
kozmokaz:

Lol share the money first

We go reason wining later
As we take reason Ebonyi own abi?

The unfortunate fact about most of you OBItuarists is that, many of you are kids who knows nothing about politics, and many of you won't vote due to the fact that, you either don't have a PVC or your parents won't even allow you to come out to vote on election day.
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by ABIBLESS: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2022
Tinubu just need 25% vote.
What matter to Tinubu is just 25% votes.
He'll continue to do everything possible to get the constitutional requirements of 25% Votes.
90% vote is waiting for him in Borno state which will defeat all sout East voters.
Politics is strategist.
Tinubu is not novice in Nigeria Politics.
You igbo are just wasting your time on Tinubu issue.
Tinubu has done his Political mathematics & you igbo are just crying foul.
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by kozmokaz(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2022
FuckSilly:

As we take reason Ebonyi own abi?

The unfortunate fact about most of you OBItuarists is that, many of you are kids who knows nothing about politics, and many of you won't vote due to the fact that, you either don't have a PVC or your parents won't even allow you to come out to vote on election day.

Lol

Well one thing I know is

I'm voting !!

Not been induced by money
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Fadddd(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2022
kozmokaz:

They are already bored of the long capping cheesy

Waiting for the money sharing part

This pic really cracked me up cheesy

See as them hold the flex with two fingers
No, I think they are concealing their identiies against possible IPOB/ESN-terror unslaught
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Alajiki(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2022
kozmokaz:

Isn't it obvious from the picture

Just be truthful to your self qt least this once cheesy

No worry nah! Sheybi you want me to agree with you ni? I don agree. February 2023 is here.

Aala lo maa f'oko ole han
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by kozmokaz(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2022
Fadddd:
No, I think they are concealing their identiies against possible IPOB/ESN-terror unslaught

Esn ko ipob ni
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by PharmacyStore: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Okay they have tried
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
They came to collect their own share of lagos moni ... igbos are wise angry grin
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by comrChris(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dave keeps disgracing himself
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by nnamdi640: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
kozmokaz:

They are already bored of the long capping cheesy

Waiting for the money sharing part

This pic really cracked me up cheesy

See as them hold the flex with two fingers
Lol, honestly the picture said it all, some of them will be like " abeg snap this thing fast and give us our money". Lagos money will spread throughout the country all in the name of mr billion vans through out this season of election. Am planning how to cashout from Tinubu. I must chop Lagos money this season.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by bilulu(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
We can all see now, nobody is killing nor stopping them, they re free to meet and conduct rallies unlike what some Tinubu miscreants has been alleging
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by 1Dray(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
omenka:
I never knew there were hungry people in igboland as well. How interesting. cool

Who ain't hungry in this buhari regime?
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Moses1111: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
ok
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Pat081: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
National Alliance For Bola Tinubu, Ebonyi State Chapter officially declared support for TinubuShettima's Presidency.
is this how they support someone they are not looking happy and no smile on their face
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Slurity(m): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!
Asiwaju Tinubu is the best and the most competent among them all.
Vote Asiwaju Tinubu
fortunately, we that don't love Nigeria are far more than those that are ignorantly working for another Fulani to continue the clueless leadership we currently getting from Buhari.
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Priceless200(f): 2:24am On Aug 10, 2022
North Central too
SmartPolician:
I know two regions where Tinubu cannot win this election: South East and South South. 11 states in the hands of the opposition.

To a very large extent, their presidential voting patterns are always the same.
Re: APC Supporters In Ebonyi Declare Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by leesin: 2:25am On Aug 10, 2022
Paul Pelosi to be arraigned on DUI causing injury charges Wednesday

Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday morning on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol causing injury and driving with .08% blood alcohol level or higher causing injury, the Napa County District Attorney’s Office said in a press release on Monday.

The charges stem from a crash on May 28, when a 2014 Jeep struck Pelosi’s 2021 Porsche at an intersection around 10 p.m. that evening.

Mugshot for Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
Mugshot for Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. (Napa County Department of Corrections)

Pelosi, 81, allegedly had a blood alcohol content level of .082% when a sample was taken about two hours after the crash.

NANCY PELOSI SET TO VISIT TAIWAN, TRIGGERING DIRE WARNING FROM CHINESE MEDIA PERSONALITY

The district attorney said that misdemeanor charges were filed “based upon the extent of the injuries suffered by the victim.” It’s unclear what those injuries are and the driver of the Jeep was not arrested.

Pelosi or his defense counsel will enter a plea at the arraignment on Wednesday. A defendant in a misdemeanor DUI case does not have to be present in the courtroom for an arraignment under California law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today / APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku / 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.