Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,998 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack (23490 Views)

7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix / Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 / Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by Originalsly: 5:42am On Aug 12, 2022
mysticwarrior:

2 Truman did not used a Japanese interpreter while sounding the warnings, don't forget Japanese don't speak English.

Not using an interpreter is not an oversight... it was done on purpose to allow US citizens to believe that every step was taken to avoid casualties ... those killed were warned to leave ... why didn't they?

This reminded me of the invasion of Iraq ... the US set up check points on the highways ... and had signs warning motorists to slow down... check point ahead... signs in English ... non speaking Iraqis continued on full speed and many innocent motorists were gunned down because they didn't heed the warnings and therefore posed a security threat ... we had no other option than to use deadly force.

And yes.... at the Nuremberg Trials ..... no American did anything wrong ... neither did any ever do anything wrong to stand trial in any World Court.... nothing wrong in Iraq ... Libya or any other part of the world where they were involved in bloody conflicts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by sukkot: 6:16am On Aug 12, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Hello @Peacefull,
Thanks for stopping by as the most popular Japanese woman and citizen on Nairaland (NL).

I copied you on this thread that
I created to commemorate the 77th anniversary of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and to raise the awareness on the need to ban all nuke developments and dismantle existing ones for the safety of mankind.

NOTE:
I'm the one who first posted on this thread that President Harry Truman of the U.S. told Japanese civilians to leave the city centers because of an imminent bombing by the USAF.

Go to page 1 of this thread and you will see the "short video" on the atomic bombing of Nagasaki. In that video you will hear Harry Truman in a speech telling the Japanese civilians to leave the cities because of the impending U.S.
bombings of Japan in August 1945.

Now because of language barriers, or deliberate censorship of critical information by the local authorities of Imperial Japan, I believe ordinary
Japanese citizens may not have known about this warning, but at the top diplomatic and military levels, the Japanese including
(Emperor Hirohito) knew but were still undecided on when to surrender till they finally did on
August 15, 1945... A full 6 days after the second atomic bomb was dropped on the city of Nagasaki.

I admire the Japanese for their innovations and ability to teach mankind about how possible it is to rise from the ashes of defeat into a highly developed, near-peaceful country in a very short timeframe after the 1945 defeat! The Germans (starting with the defunct West Germany) did the same by
promoting innovation and functional learning.

Shinzo Abe's recent translation and the global media coverage also proves how much Americans, Nigerians, and indeed the rest of the world love peacetime Japan.

As for the horrid wartime events in
Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Pearl Harbor, Dresden, Berlin, Nanking, etc, we will never forget, so that we can all learn to immerse ourselves in the
TRUE spirit of respect for others, innovation, and self-awareness

#Man know thyself

Stay safe. Ciao.

Cc: 1stGenAmerican, mysticwarrior, jimetagambo, naptu2, sukkot, originalsly
yeah well you know i tend to view things spiritually and i believe the dropping of those two bombs was the start to the countdown of the biblical jeremiah chapter 50 an 51 events when all powerful nations would retaliate and drop bombs on the bomber aka usa. that number 77 signifies ' completion and destruction ' for example the london bombings was on july 7 which is 77. also during 9 11 attacks on usa the flight that struck the pentagon was flight 77
i say everything above to say that the 77th anniversary of that bombing means its time to pay the piper and drop a few bombs on him which is why the american elites are all in a rush to buy underground bunkers, coincidentally there was a topic on nairaland yesterday which showed all the bunkers the elites were buying and the topic was called WW3 underground bunkers the elites plan to hide in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by mysticwarrior(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2022
engrchykae:
I see God in Creation
There is an expression of the creator in the big universe as well as the minute atom.
They are all systems
As the electrons and protons are held around the nucleus so are the planets held around the Sun.
I DONT LIKE RELIGIONS,THEY SEPARATED HUMANS FROM HUMANS TO THE GAINS OF THE EVIL FEW WHO CONTROL RELIGIONS WHETHER IN VATICAN OR MECCA.
I seek to attain higher knowledge of myself,I know I have God in me
And may your quest to gain higher dimension of knowledge and understanding be fulfilled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by mysticwarrior(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Originalsly:

Not using an interpreter is not an oversight... it was done on purpose to allow US citizens to believe that every step was taken to avoid casualties ... those killed were warned to leave ... why didn't they?

This reminded me of the invasion of Iraq ... the US set up check points on the highways ... and had signs warning motorists to slow down... check point ahead... signs in English ... non speaking Iraqis continued on full speed and many innocent motorists were gunned down because they didn't heed the warnings and therefore posed a security threat ... we had no other option than to use deadly force.

And yes.... at the Nuremberg Trials ..... no American did anything wrong ... neither did any ever do anything wrong to stand trial in any World Court.... nothing wrong in Iraq ... Libya or any other part of the world where they were involved in bloody conflicts.

Nice one Bro, have you ever heard of the Mỹ Lai massacre? "It Was the mass murder of unarmed South Vietnamese civilians by United States troops in Vietnam"

"Victims included men, women, children, and infants. Some of the women were gang-raped and their bodies mutilated, and were as young as 12"

"Twenty-six soldiers were charged with criminal offenses, but only Lieutenant William Calley Jr., a platoon leader in C Company, was convicted. Found guilty of murdering 22 villagers, he was originally given a life sentence, but served three-and-a-half years under house arrest after President Richard Nixon commuted his sentence"

Can you imagine how biased the Americans can be? why were they not taken to the international court of justice to stand trial for war crimes? And the punishment given to the war criminal was even too light, Its quite unfortunate that some people see the Americans doing this and still pretends as if all is well.

2 Likes

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by AlphaTaikun: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2022
mysticwarrior:

You have spoken very well and I admire you for having deep understanding of what transpired before, during and after the bombings. But there were certain things that should have been taken into broad consideration before actions were taken.

1. Not all Japanese have access to radio or television broadcast as at then to receive the message of the warnings.

2. Truman did not used a Japanese interpreter while sounding the warnings, don't forget Japanese don't speak English.

3. Why didn't the Americans dropped the atomic bomb in a non habitant Japanese land to make their warnings clear? That way no life would have been lost and the Japanese would have been aware of the destructive capabilities of what was coming.

However it should be noted that the Americans also claimed to have dropped warning leaflets on Japanese cities, but these leaflets did not directly reference the atomic bomb, and it is unclear whether they were used to warn citizens of Hiroshima and Nagasaki specifically.

The second round features a picture of a mushroom cloud and a message about the Soviet invasion (which commenced on August 9). The historical record is unclear, but it seems as though these leaflets did not make it to Nagasaki until after it, too, had been hit by the atomic bomb.

Lastly if Germans, Italians, Croats and Japanese could be made to face trial for war crimes after the war, why were American Generals not made to stand trial especially when the mass killing of civilians were involved?
@mysticwarrior,

Thanks for adding more references to this historic topic.

My deep take on this is that the Japanese military command and the U.S.-led Allied commands are NOT blameless in the midst of the mass pain, global economic inflation, and hysteria that had hit the world in WW2.

However history is always written by the war victors, hence the tendency to minimise alledged crimes by the victors and punish the defeated.

The Soviet communist leadership and their Red Army had occupied East Germany, mass raped Berlin women and concocted a lot of lies against the Germans which today have been clearly refuted after DNA tests and other analyses had been done. The widely circulated fake story of a Nazi Germany-made human skin lampshade made from the skin of Jews is one of several propaganda by the Soviets to demonize Germans.

Even the Jews have discarded that fake story after advanced modern DNA tests proved that the lampshade was made of animal skin and not that of humans. Innocent German people were sentenced to death for that Soviet lie!

The Western Allies (who had occupied West Germany) did NOT tell the kind of massive lies that the Soviets told in East Germany which they had occupied.

Last but not least, I had a WW1 and WW2 military book (that detailed out Japanese military and civil technologies pre-1900 and post-1900) and I was blown away by the pictures of European-style radios, gramophones, cars, war planes, aircraft carriers, guns, and much more made by the Japs.

The Japanese had expelled the Portuguese Catholic missionaries and others who were already instigating ordinary Japanese Catholics in the 1600s to rebel against Japanese ways of life. This is how Japan escaped European invasion and colonisation unlike her neighbors. Japan then sent her citizens for further studies in Europe and America in the 1800s to copy technologies and improve on them.

The point is that many Japanese had access to Japanese made cars, radio sets, etc, because the standard of living was a bit high as of the 1930s to 1940s.

Like you stated, more should have been done to drop graphic leaflets telling Japanese folks in their native language to leave the industrial cities because of the impending atomic bombings.

All the best.

Attached below is an Imperial Japanese air force plane taking off from a Japanese aircraft carrier in 1941 to attack Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.

1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by AlphaTaikun: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
sukkot:
lol bro i just got released from ban hehe. these mods aint playing around these parts. i would get to the post though just got in from a 9 hour sojourn trust you are well grin

am definitely banned from travel section till aug31 so cant even respond to your comments on there . mods trippin . wow so you discovered nairaland 2005 ? discovered it 2006 or maybe even the later parts of 2005. 17 year veterans lol
Dayum! Lol @Sukkot, yeah it's been 17 years of us being veterans on NL... How time flies. @Bazugee... [You know the rest of the code].
I love NL though because of the green color layout, ease of navigation and NL is engaging with some fantastic folks from around the world. I just don't like the hate speech and ethnic bigotry most especially in the Politics and Culture Sections.

I coincidentally found Nairaland via Google in the month of March 2005 while searching for Nigerian-based discussion forums and voila, NL popped up in the list. I frequented the "NigeriansInAmerica" discussion forum and Yahoo! Groups back in the pre-Nairaland of 2005. We keep on keeping on.

Second, August 31st, 2022? There's something wrong in banning you over there. Could it be one of those annoying spam bot glitches? Sukkot, you can get in touch with @Ishilove to assist in resolving that and/or grab the attention of @Justwise to fix it in the "mail Mods" link of the Travel Section using another available moniker of your's.

Cheerio! smiley
Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by AlphaTaikun: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
panafrican:

The U.S. acknowledged the 27 million dead , so did all other allied forces. Even German field marshal Friedrich Wilhelm Ernst Paulus.
Alright then @panafrican,
Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers! smiley
Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by AlphaTaikun: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
peacefull:

Hello, AlphaTaikun san!

Thank you so much too!

Wow!! popular Japanese woman and citizen on this website?!
Really?! Wow!!
Yeahhhh!!
\( ´▽`)/♪

I really appreciate you for sharing about Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Thank you so much!

If President Truman warned to Japanese about it, Is it nothing wrong for him to used it?
Even if Japan warned peoples about it, Do you think all peoples in there could escape?
If warned, no one victims? no damaged?

Excuse making victims and their family to add more hurt.

Hello there @Peacefull, you're welcome.

I know you will be mentally strong to watch this... The video evidence below is what I wanted you to see which I originally posted on page 1 of this historic thread.

Harry Truman's voice can be heard from 40 seconds in the 4 minutes 51 seconds short video. You will also be able to listen to a rendition in Japanese language of Prime Minister Suzuki, Emperor Hirohito and Japanese military commanders discussing whether to surrender of not.

1] Atomic bombing of Nagasaki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncq_Wye43TM
BBC Studios · 24 Jul 2007

I believe more awareness in Japanese language paper leaflets should have been done to make Japanese citizens to leave the Japanese industrial cities that the U.S. wanted to bomb. But that is history now... We enjoy driving high-end Toyotas and use other Japanese products today because of the indomitable spirit of the Japanese.

Cheers to you all in Japan! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by sukkot: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Dayum! Lol @Sukkot, yeah it's been 17 years of us being veterans on NL... How time flies. @Bazugee... [You know the rest of the code].
I love NL though because of the green color layout, easy of navigation and NL is engaging with some fantastic folks from around the world. I just don't like the hate speech and ethnic bigotry most especially in the Politics and Culture Sections.

I coincidentally found Nairaland via Google in the month of March 2005 while searching for Nigerian-based discussion forums and voila, NL popped up in the list. I frequented the "NigeriansInAmerica" discussion forum and Yahoo! Groups back in the pre-Nairaland of 2005. We keep on keeping on.

Second, August 31st, 2022? there's something wrong in banning you over there. Could it be one of those annoying spam bot glitches? Sukkot, you can get in touch with @Ishilove to assist in resolving that and/or grab the attention of @Justwise to it in the "mail Mods" link of the Travel Section using another available moniker of your's.

Cheerio! smiley
oh i was actually banned by justwise till aug 31 in the travel section after goading me into a fight he slams the gavel on me. thats called entrapment, an abuse of power but then again he wouldnt be nigerian if he doesnt abuse his power so what else is new right ? hehe oh yeah nairaland has been a blessing to me, i have gotten many people from this site, i got my mechanic from this site and a guy who helped me create a website one time etc etc i have gotten answers to many questions and yes in the early days the interactions were golden . the interactions have kinda deteriorated now but then again it seems like the whole world is devolving into primitive behaviors and so it wouldnt be right for nairaland not to be a part of that trend of devolution into primitivity . but as they say we MEUVEEEEEEEEEEEE grin grin

Banned by a moderator in Travel for Don't post false information on Nairaland.. Ban expires on 12:27pm On Aug 31

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by AlphaTaikun: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
sukkot:
oh i was actually banned by justwise till aug 31 in the travel section after goading me into a fight he slams the gavel on me. thats called entrapment, an abuse of power but then again he wouldnt be nigerian if he doesnt abuse his power so what else is new right ? hehe oh yeah nairaland has been a blessing to me, i have gotten many people from this site, i got my mechanic from this site and a guy who helped me create a website one time etc etc i have gotten answers to many questions and yes in the early days the interactions were golden . the interactions have kinda deteriorated now but then again it seems like the whole world is devolving into primitive behaviors and so it wouldnt be right for nairaland not to be a part of that trend of devolution into primitivity . but as they say we MEUVEEEEEEEEEEEE grin grin

Banned by a moderator in Travel for Don't post false information on Nairaland.. Ban expires on 12:27pm On Aug 31
That's truly an awesome online journey on NL for the last 17 years @Sukkot.

Second, you're a veteran here on
NL and I expect him (as a mod) to be on the same page with you based on emotional intel. You have a dope way of of brushing things off even when you get angry... That is pure emotional intelligence.

I trust you though because you always try to post accurate and/or near-accurate info here - not outright falsehood. That's the real
"Sukkot spirit or way." grin
Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by sukkot: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

That's truly an awesome online journey @Sukkot.

You're a veteran here on
NL and I expect him (as a mod) to be on the same page with you based on emotional intel. You have a dope way of of brushing things off even when you get angry... That is pure emotional intelligence.

I trust you though because you always try to post accurate and/or near-accurate info here - not outright falsehood. That's the real
"Sukkot spirit or way." grin

its just understanding that when you come down here 150 years from now, no human standing now will be alive then, meaning all the things you thought were important were really not that important . everything went don into the dust with you your worries, your stress, your aspirations, things you thought were very important and you worried about and damn near killed for are all in the dust with you so what was the point in taking life so serious ? there was absolutely no point to it all you had to do is enrich and save your soul because that is the only currency coming with you into the next life is spiritual currency accrued. your deeds. did you build enough good karma . when you understand all these things its hard to take yourself or anybody very serious lol thats the trick .having that comprehensive spiritual wisdom calms and grounds you . and when you have this comprehensive spiritual wisdom you have no choice but to deal in accuracy. you cant be bearing false witness against people ( well i try to be perfect but i fall short sometimes lol ) . its an electric world and all the information is based in electromagnetic frequencies and our soul is electromagnetic frequency and so understanding all this is very good to let you see the bigger picture and not to dwell in primitive carnality . thats all i can say bro, not like i am better than anyone but i am more spiritually aware grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by mysticwarrior(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
peacefull:

Mixed feelings and emotionally.

Hideki Tojo, I watched one of his speech.
My surprised is title is like "peoples misunderstood him" or something like that.
His speech was like he wished peace and he doesn't wanna have war.
I was really surprised! Is like not same person.

War is justice vs justice.
Each countries have their belief.
They believe they are fighting for their justice and their belief.
But that is lead to wrong move sometimes.
This is my opinion.

Oh! I know "Letters from Iwo Jima"!
But I still not watched it.
That song is song for the defenders of Iwo Jima?

I still remember that you told me before about "Bushido".
I think I told you I don't know about "Bushido".
But when I checked about it on internet and when I saw "Bushido" in Kanji, I understood what is "Bushido"!
Sometimes when I saw Japanese words in English alphabet, I need take time to know what is that words.

You watched "Letters from Iwo Jima" and you know Kuribayashi, Have you read about Ichimaru? "A note to Roosevelt"?

And what about Hiroshi Funasaka who fought in battle of Angaur?
He is like a Samurai to me.
He never ever gave up!

Thank you very much for telling me about Ichimaru's letter to Roosevelt, I just funished reading the letter and i must confess that am fascinated about the things he wrote. the part of his letter which intrerest me the most was where he said

"You now consider your once friendly Japan a harmful existence to your luscious plan, a bunch of barbarians that must be exterminated.

The completion of this Greater East Asia War will bring about the birth of the East Asia Co-Prosperity Area, this in turn will in the near future result in the everlasting peace of the world, if, of course, is not hampered upon by your unending imperialism"

I have also read about many brave Japanese soldiers but I have never heard of Hiroshi Funasaka, after you mentioned his name I was compelled to do a little research about Hiroshi Funasaka and am still intrigued by what I read about him.

A brave soldier who single handedly killed more than 200 enemies in dangerous combat zones. He was often described as "an immortal soldier capable of self-regeneration and can heal from fatal damage in seconds" and this made him a talismanic icon among Japanese soldiers. now I understand why he is your favorite samurai.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by AlphaTaikun: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
sukkot:
yeah well you know i tend to view things spiritually and i believe the dropping of those two bombs was the start to the countdown of the biblical jeremiah chapter 50 an 51 events when all powerful nations would retaliate and drop bombs on the bomber aka usa. that number 77 signifies ' completion and destruction ' for example the london bombings was on july 7 which is 77. also during 9 11 attacks on usa the flight that struck the pentagon was flight 77

i say everything above to say that the 77th anniversary of that bombing means its time to pay the piper and drop a few bombs on him which is why the american elites are all in a rush to buy underground bunkers, coincidentally there was a topic on nairaland yesterday which showed all the bunkers the elites were buying and the topic was called WW3 underground bunkers the elites plan to hide in.
This is deep... Very deep. "77."

The American Billionaire investor
Ray Dalio talked about a "changing world order" in his recent book and video documentary.

He gave specific indices that can lead to the rise and fall of nations, i.e., the lose of global economic dominance through the printing of worthless paper money by the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank in the midst of a huge debt burden and more.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by engrchykae(m): 2:44am On Aug 13, 2022
mysticwarrior:
And may your quest to gain higher dimension of knowledge and understanding be fulfilled.
and you also,may you attain full godship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by AlphaTaikun: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2022
sukkot:
its just understanding that when you come down here 150 years from now, no human standing now will be alive then, meaning all the things you thought were important were really not that important . everything went don into the dust with you your worries, your stress, your aspirations, things you thought were very important and you worried about and damn near killed for are all in the dust with you so what was the point in taking life so serious ? there was absolutely no point to it all you had to do is enrich and save your soul because that is the only currency coming with you into the next life is spiritual currency accrued. your deeds. did you build enough good karma . when you understand all these things its hard to take yourself or anybody very serious lol thats the trick .having that comprehensive spiritual wisdom calms and grounds you . and when you have this comprehensive spiritual wisdom you have no choice but to deal in accuracy. you cant be bearing false witness against people ( well i try to be perfect but i fall short sometimes lol ) . its an electric world and all the information is based in electromagnetic frequencies and our soul is electromagnetic frequency and so understanding all this is very good to let you see the bigger picture and not to dwell in primitive carnality . thats all i can say bro, not like i am better than anyone but i am more spiritually aware grin grin
"Pure words on marble."

Deep... Truly deep. grin

Your post also meshes with the theme of this thread. We live in a world of cycles and only a proper grounding or self-awareness of who we truly are can give us true inner peace while we are in a warring planet.

Thanks for adding value and fresh perspectives to this thread. That's why I originally copied you on this thread along with some of the other great minds (such as naptu2) that I've ever known in my 17 years on NL.

Cheers bruv! smiley

P.S. Just a quick one Sukkot, I'll ask you soon for where Naija politics is headed in 2023 and beyond. Will Nigeria finally unravel and cease to exist in the international commitee of nations and more?

1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by sukkot: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

"Pure words on marble."

Deep... Truly deep. grin

Your post also meshes with the theme of this thread. We live in a world of cycles and only a proper grounding or self-awareness of who we truly are can give us true inner peace while we are in a warring planet.

Thanks for adding value and fresh perspectives to this thread. That's why I originally copied you on this thread along with some of the other great minds (such as naptu2) that I've ever known in my 17 years on NL.

Cheers bruv! smiley

P.S. Just a quick one Sukkot, I'll ask you soon for where Naija politics is headed in 2023 and beyond. Will Nigeria finally unravel and cease to exist in the international commitee of nations and more?

its a good question so we only know in part and prophesy in part so dont expect me to be perfect in my prophesying but we know the cosmic stories but the script to be used is what we always try to figure out because for every story there can be like 3 scripts that can be used and so lets get to your question so there are 4 spiritual families on this planet . two of those are given to rule the planet turn by turn and there is always a power tussle between these two then another one is the one that comes in and takes over when you fall and the last one is the one that changes your fortunes when you fall by sucking out the resources from your land and converting you to 3rd world status . now in nigeria we have 3 of these spiritual families present and they are represented in tribes ( i am only going to go as deep as i am allowed to because most of these things are cosmic secrets ) . there is a reason why yoruba and igbo are always fighting each other this is a war of the gods in the spiritual realm. orunmila vs sango. and so what we have here is that one spiritual family has been ruling the planet for over 2000 plus years ( obviously this is not race based and not every black person you see is the same. one of that spiritual family in nigeria while brown skinned in nigeria but yet that is not their default color base, being brown -- they are the minority in that spiritual family line ) and so my point is there is a spiritual family line based in nigeria who has been ruling the planet for over 2000 plus years but obviously in their default color and not brown, and that rulership has been ordained to come to an end and the other family has been ordained to take the throne and believe it or not NIGERIA is the epicenter of this spiritual power shift on the planet. and this is why you see peter oobi always in black and he took that 3 day trip to egypt the land of bondage. all these are messages . and so what is happening with peter obi is he last hurrah before the fall into oblivion and so this is how i believe the script would play out. The fulani man who has the interim power has to capitulate and give up the power to the new ascended king while he takes a backseat. and so what is happening here is that the winner would be a yoruba man with a fulani man as deputy. the deposed family represented by peter obi would go out with a bang meaning before the whole obi train dissipates there would be intense chaos because that spiritual family is a warring family and they are not going to go into the dark without a fight. but in going into the dark with a fight, it is the ishmael family that would bring the fight to them and take them into the night the ishmael family is the fulani and hausa . in conclusion, there is going to be great chaos and anarrchy and fight between the fulani and igbo eventually while the winner of the election would be a yoruba with a fulani deputy. now keep in mind that the universe is fair and balanced and there is a family in nigeria who thinks they are not getting a fair shake but they dont understand that their salvation is not in nigeria. whenever they are reincarnated into nigeria ? that is their fallen state and they have had centuries and millenias of rulerhip and control in other countries and continents under a different skin color, so ultimately there are no victims in any of this JUST CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. THIS IS A COSMIC GAME. THE WORLD IS A STAGE AND WE ARE ALL ACTORS PLAYING OUT A COSMIC SCRIPT THAT IS LAID OUT AND THE ROLES WE PLAY IS BASED ON KARMA-LOAD OF PAST LIFE. cheesy wink

OH AND LET ME ADD THAT NIGERIA WOULD SOON BE THE SPIRITUAL EPICENTER OF THE WHOLE WORLD . ITS COMING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by peacefull(f): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Hello there @Peacefull, you're welcome.

I know you will be mentally strong to watch this... The video evidence below is what I wanted you to see which I originally posted on page 1 of this historic thread.

Harry Truman's voice can be heard from 40 seconds in the 4 minutes 51 seconds short video. You will also be able to listen to a rendition in Japanese language of Prime Minister Suzuki, Emperor Hirohito and Japanese military commanders discussing whether to surrender of not.

1] Atomic bombing of Nagasaki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncq_Wye43TM
BBC Studios · 24 Jul 2007

I believe more awareness in Japanese language paper leaflets should have been done to make Japanese citizens to leave the Japanese industrial cities that the U.S. wanted to bomb. But that is history now... We enjoy driving high-end Toyotas and use other Japanese products today because of the indomitable spirit of the Japanese.

Cheers to you all in Japan! smiley

Sorry, AlphaTaikun san.
I watched your video over and over again.
But my problem is my English skill sad
I can't perfectly understand what that video saying.
Very very few talk I could understand. embarassed

If I'm not misunderstood, that video is before dropped atomic bomb in Nagasaki and that's after dropped atomic bomb in Hiroshima.
And I couldn't hear he said Nagasaki or city name.

I knew that Japanese meeting about surrender or not.
That is supreme war council.
That in video is from movie?

One of things I want you to know about me is I'm not hating America or American peoples.
In fact, I have many good memories with American peoples when I was working at American military base in Japan.
I have met many good American peoples! smiley

I know some peoples are wondering or can't understand Japanese who don't hate America or American peoples like me.

Most of times when I read, watch and talk about war, I'm very emotional.
I know emotion is nothing to war.
Emotion is nothing for discussion about history.

I love my country. I respect my country.
I love my peoples. I respect my peoples.
But not only this reason making me emotionally.
Maybe because I have met many elderly peoples who had war experience and I have heard their experience from them.
I have seen some of their tears.
Not watching TV, videos, movies or Not reading books or internet.
I have seen it in real. I have heard it in real.
That elderly peoples tear and talk is really heavy and hurt me till now.
I can't forget about it.

Some peoples are saying Japan is this and that, Japanese are this and that.
Some peoples are even joking and insulting about Japan and war.
And some peoples are talking about fake story.
Sometimes I'm feeling like they don't know anything.

I talked with you on here is still only few times.
But you never judged me or my country or my peoples.
You never blaming or insulting my country and my peoples including me.
But sharing and exchanging opinion!
I really really appreciate you!
Thank you so much!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by peacefull(f): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
mysticwarrior:
Thank you very much for telling me about Ichimaru's letter to Roosevelt, I just funished reading the letter and i must confess that am fascinated about the things he wrote. the part of his letter which intrerest me the most was where he said

"You now consider your once friendly Japan a harmful existence to your luscious plan, a bunch of barbarians that must be exterminated.

The completion of this Greater East Asia War will bring about the birth of the East Asia Co-Prosperity Area, this in turn will in the near future result in the everlasting peace of the world, if, of course, is not hampered upon by your unending imperialism"

I have also read about many brave Japanese soldiers but I have never heard of Hiroshi Funasaka, after you mentioned his name I was compelled to do a little research about Hiroshi Funasaka and am still intrigued by what I read about him.

A brave soldier who single handedly killed more than 200 enemies in dangerous combat zones. He was often described as "an immortal soldier capable of self-regeneration and can heal from fatal damage in seconds" and this made him a talismanic icon among Japanese soldiers. now I understand why he is your favorite samurai.

Thank you very much too!
You already read it?!
Me too! That part is deep.
My interest part is also this part,

"Though we, at the time, are externally taken by your air raids and shelling backed by your material superiority, spiritually we are burning with delight and enjoying the peace of mind.
This peacefulness of mind, the common universal stigma of Nippon-jin, burning with fervour in the upholding of the Imperial Doctrine may be impossible for you and Churchill to understand."

I also didn't know about Hiroshi Funasaka.
I just got to know about him at last month!

And Do you know about Shoichi Yokoi?
I still remember we talked about Hiroo Onoda before.
Shoichi Yokoi is like him.
He was report to killed in action.
But He came back to Japan from Guam in 1972.
I didn't know about him before.

One of sad things is he was ashamed himself about he is alive and came back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by AlphaTaikun: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
sukkot:

its a good question so we only know in part and prophesy in part so dont expect me to be perfect in my prophesying but we know the cosmic stories but the script to be used is what we always try to figure out because for every story there can be like 3 scripts that can be used and so lets get to your question so there are 4 spiritual families on this planet . two of those are given to rule the planet turn by turn and there is always a power tussle between these two then another one is the one that comes in and takes over when you fall and the last one is the one that changes your fortunes when you fall by sucking out the resources from your land and converting you to 3rd world status . now in nigeria we have 3 of these spiritual families present and they are represented in tribes ( i am only going to go as deep as i am allowed to because most of these things are cosmic secrets ) . there is a reason why yoruba and igbo are always fighting each other this is a war of the gods in the spiritual realm. orunmila vs sango. and so what we have here is that one spiritual family has been ruling the planet for over 2000 plus years ( obviously this is not race based and not every black person you see is the same. one of that spiritual family in nigeria while brown skinned in nigeria but yet that is not their default color base, being brown -- they are the minority in that spiritual family line ) and so my point is there is a spiritual family line based in nigeria who has been ruling the planet for over 2000 plus years but obviously in their default color and not brown, and that rulership has been ordained to come to an end and the other family has been ordained to take the throne and believe it or not NIGERIA is the epicenter of this spiritual power shift on the planet. and this is why you see peter oobi always in black and he took that 3 day trip to egypt the land of bondage. all these are messages . and so what is happening with peter obi is he last hurrah before the fall into oblivion and so this is how i believe the script would play out. The fulani man who has the interim power has to capitulate and give up the power to the new ascended king while he takes a backseat. and so what is happening here is that the winner would be a yoruba man with a fulani man as deputy. the deposed family represented by peter obi would go out with a bang meaning before the whole obi train dissipates there would be intense chaos because that spiritual family is a warring family and they are not going to go into the dark without a fight. but in going into the dark with a fight, it is the ishmael family that would bring the fight to them and take them into the night the ishmael family is the fulani and hausa . in conclusion, there is going to be great chaos and anarrchy and fight between the fulani and igbo eventually while the winner of the election would be a yoruba with a fulani deputy. now keep in mind that the universe is fair and balanced and there is a family in nigeria who thinks they are not getting a fair shake but they dont understand that their salvation is not in nigeria. whenever they are reincarnated into nigeria ? that is their fallen state and they have had centuries and millenias of rulerhip and control in other countries and continents under a different skin color, so ultimately there are no victims in any of this JUST CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. THIS IS A COSMIC GAME. THE WORLD IS A STAGE AND WE ARE ALL ACTORS PLAYING OUT A COSMIC SCRIPT THAT IS LAID OUT AND THE ROLES WE PLAY IS BASED ON KARMA-LOAD OF PAST LIFE. cheesy wink

OH AND LET ME ADD THAT NIGERIA WOULD SOON BE THE SPIRITUAL EPICENTER OF THE WHOLE WORLD. ITS COMING
Aha! "Group karma!"

So the ethnic interplay in Nigeria is not accidental, and we are indeed actors and spectators in the grand scheme of things.

Thanks for the feedback @Sukkot.smiley

I read your insightful post 3 times to be able to digest the specifics.

You talked about a "Fulani deputy" to a Yoruba winner (did you mean a
"Kanuri deputy" instead?)... Or where you speaking metaphorically?

Any negative cosmic turning points with the Festac '77 event hosted in 1977 in Lagos, Nigeria, i.e., referencing the 77" you talked about on this page.

Some extremist religious Xtian folks say Festac '77 was the start of all
Nigeria's crises till date... and I'm like: "Are you kiddin' me?" grin

Only the deep can understand the deep.

"E se gidi gan."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by AlphaTaikun: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
peacefull:

Sorry, AlphaTaikun san.

I watched your video over and over again.
But my problem is my English skill sad
I can't perfectly understand what that video saying.
Very very few talk I could understand. embarassed

If I'm not misunderstood, that video is before dropped atomic bomb in Nagasaki and that's after dropped atomic bomb in Hiroshima.
And I couldn't hear he said Nagasaki or city name.

I knew that Japanese meeting about surrender or not.
That is supreme war council.
That in video is from movie?

One of things I want you to know about me is I'm not hating America or American peoples.
In fact, I have many good memories with American peoples when I was working at American military base in Japan.
I have met many good American peoples! smiley

I know some peoples are wondering or can't understand Japanese who don't hate America or American peoples like me.

Most of times when I read, watch and talk about war, I'm very emotional.
I know emotion is nothing to war.
Emotion is nothing for discussion about history.

I love my country. I respect my country.
I love my peoples. I respect my peoples.
But not only this reason making me emotionally.
Maybe because I have met many elderly peoples who had war experience and I have heard their experience from them.
I have seen some of their tears.
Not watching TV, videos, movies or Not reading books or internet.
I have seen it in real. I have heard it in real.
That elderly peoples tear and talk is really heavy and hurt me till now.
I can't forget about it.

Some peoples are saying Japan is this and that, Japanese are this and that.
Some peoples are even joking and insulting about Japan and war.
And some peoples are talking about fake story.
Sometimes I'm feeling like they don't know anything.

I talked with you on here is still only few times.
But you never judged me or my country or my peoples.
You never blaming or insulting my country and my peoples including me.
But sharing and exchanging opinion!
I really really appreciate you!
Thank you so much!!

@Peacefull,

I appreciate you too for your very insightful comments here. smiley We have learned from you firsthand about the Japanese experience in the post-war era of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

I understand your English very well here and you will improve further in spoken and written English with the information I have for you in the last paragraph of my post here.

Yes, that video was after Hiroshima but, before the Nagasaki atomic bombing. If you play the video, and get to exactly 40 seconds of viewing, you will hear a man's voice speaking with an American-English accent. That is the U.S. President Harry Truman speaking and telling all Japanese civilians to leave all industrial cities immediately to avoid being killed.

The industrial and manufacturing cities that produced vast Japanese World War 2 equipment from Mitsubishi and other great Japanese manufacturers were the real targets. But atomic bombs leave very toxic radioactive damages on people and the environment for many years!

The wartime experiences of the elderly Japanese folks you spoke to as a younger Japanese woman is very intense and profound.

As for those saying negative stuff about the Japanese that you spoke about, they are still learning because there are always multiple perspectives in every global or localised event. They'll understand with time.

So @Peacefull, are you a practicing Shintoist, Buddhist or Humanist like most Japanese? Could your faiths and beliefs in cause-and-effect or karmic ties be partly responsible for why the Japanese have strong work ethics and are even able to forgive America and move on from the negative wartime encounters?

Last but not least, you can always go to Google Translate online to translate Japanese language to English and English to Japanese! smiley

NOTE:
I also know full well that 3 to 6 months "Language Immersion" programs exist worldwide [including in major Japanese cities] that enable folks to learn English, French, Yoruba, Japanese, Chinese, etc, in a controlled environment [which simulates the day-to-day country environment of the language you want to learn]. It's quicker for you to learn English or any other foreign language that way.

Have a great and fun-filled year ahead in Japan!smiley wink

Cheers.

1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by peacefull(f): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

@Peacefull,

I appreciate you too for your very insightful comments here. smiley We have learned from you firsthand about the Japanese experience in the post-war era of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

I understand your English very well here and you will improve further in spoken and written English with the information I have for you in the last paragraph of my post here.

Yes, that video was after Hiroshima but, before the Nagasaki atomic bombing. If you play the video, and get to exactly 40 seconds of viewing, you will hear a man's voice speaking with an American-English accent. That is the U.S. President Harry Truman speaking and telling all Japanese civilians to leave all industrial cities immediately to avoid being killed.

The industrial and manufacturing cities that produced vast Japanese World War 2 equipment from Mitsubishi and other great Japanese manufacturers were the real targets. But atomic bombs leave very toxic radioactive damages on people and the environment for many years!

The wartime experiences of the
elderly Japanese folks you spoke to as a younger Japanese woman is very intense and profound.

As for those saying negative stuff about the Japanese that you spoke about, they are still learning because there are always multiple perspectives in every global or localised event. They'll understand with time.

So @Peacefull, are you a practicing
Shintoist, Buddhist or Humanist like most Japanese? Could your faiths and beliefs in cause-and-effect or karmic ties be partly responsible for why the Japanese have strong work ethics and are even able to forgive America and move on from the negative wartime encounters?

Last but not least, you can always go to Google Translate online to translate Japanese language to English and English to Japanese! smiley

NOTE:
I also know full well that 3 to 6 months "Language Immersion" programs exist worldwide [including in major Japanese cities] that enable folks to learn English, French, Yoruba, Japanese, Chinese, etc, in a controlled environment [which simulates the day-to-day country environment of the language you want to learn]. It's quicker for you to learn English or any other foreign language that way.

Have a great and fun-filled year ahead in Japan!smiley wink

Cheers.

Thank you so much for your kind words!
I appreciate you!!
Writing and reading about history in English is very difficult.
How I wish I have good English skill right now.
If I had it now, I think I can explain more well.

I have read many many times about why dropped atomic bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
To me, warned or not, they chose to use that kind of bomb.
So, no matter what they said, everything is excuse.
And about leaflets, that was after dropped atomic bomb and just like propaganda leaflets.
Even if truly that leaflets are warning to Japanese peoples, after dropped atomic bomb is meaningless.

Japan is lost war country and America is won country.
They can say whatever they wanna say.
Even wrong things they did, they can say they did it right things.
America is hero, Japan is villain.
But at least Japan and Japanese judged and punished.
Some of them died in false accusation.
Very unfair trial.
Atomic bomb is genocide.
They even killed some non Japanese soldiers who were prisoner of war including American soldiers too.
They killed their own peoples too.

But everything is past.
We don't need to forget about it.
But we also don't need to live in the past.
We learned and we moved.
We don't need to live in hate. We don't need to carry on hate in the future.
We must learn from past and we carry on peace in the future! smiley

Yes, I'm still hurt.
I have never asked my late grandparents about war.
That time was my first time I heard about war experience from elderly peoples.
Some of them were kids, some of them were soldiers and two of them were prisoner of war in Siberia.

I'm sorry, I said sometimes I'm feeling like some peoples don't know anything means not some peoples don't know something is bad.
I didn't meant some peoples don't know history is bad. I never meant that.
I'm also don't know many many things.
I'm ignorant about many many things.
I'm very very sorry. How I wrote is very rude.
I apologies.

Japan is Shinto country.
But Shinto is more like culture.
I'm half Shinto and half Buddhist cheesy
But most of times I said I maybe Shinto.
In fact, I thought I'm like an atheist before.
I'm sure if you asked Japanese peoples about what is their religion, many peoples, I maybe can say most of peoples will say no religion!

But peoples visit to Shinto shrine and Buddhist temple, many many festivals and events? celebrations? are Shinto, having grave in temple etc.
And we talk about heaven and hell.
But most of peoples say no religion cheesy

We talk about cause and effect or karma.
Karma is like same meaning "what goes around comes around"?
I have read about that is from Buddhism.
Japanese also saying it.
I don't know if Shintoism or Buddhism is relate with Japanese work style.
About America, I think Emperor is one of the reasons maybe Japanese peoples moved on.
That time, Emperor was like God.
Emperor is Emperor. But old days and these days are little bit different.

Oh! Sorry, Google translate is something wrong.
Many many times wrong translate.
I don't know if that happened only English to Japanese or Japanese to English.
If tried to translate English to Japanese, many many times I saw strange Japanese.
I can read and I can understand. But sometimes I really can't understand some words.
So, I don't use it.
And without translate is more good learning to me!
But Thank you so much! I appreciate you!!

I checked about immersion program!
Thank you so much! I didn't know about this program.
I really appreciate you!!
Sadly, What I saw this program in Japan is for kids.
And still only few schools like kindergarten to high school have this program.
I will continue to learning slowly! smiley

Thank you so much!
And same to your country!! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by AlphaTaikun: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
peacefull:

I appreciate you!!

I have read many many times about why dropped atomic bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
And about leaflets, that was after dropped atomic bomb and just like propaganda leaflets.
Even if truly that leaflets are warning to Japanese peoples, after dropped atomic bomb is meaningless.

Very unfair trial.
Atomic bomb is genocide.
They even killed some non Japanese soldiers who were prisoner of war including American soldiers too.

But everything is past.
We learned and we moved.

Yes, I'm still hurt.
Some of them were kids, some of them were soldiers and two of them were prisoner of war in Siberia.

I'm sorry, I said sometimes I'm feeling like some peoples don't know anything means not some peoples don't know something is bad.
I apologies.

Japan is Shinto country.
I'm sure if you asked Japanese peoples about what is their religion, many peoples, I maybe can say most of peoples will say no religion!

But peoples visit to Shinto shrine and Buddhist temple, many many festivals and events? celebrations? are Shinto, having grave in temple etc.

Japanese also saying it.

About America, I think Emperor is one of the reasons maybe Japanese peoples moved on.

If tried to translate English to Japanese, many many times I saw strange Japanese.
I can read and I can understand. But sometimes I really can't understand some words.
So, I don't use it.

Thank you so much!

Hello again @Peaceful,

Wow! I read your latest feedback twice, and you're so full of wisdom, and understanding. smiley

I enjoyed your quick take on the Shinto, Buddhist and Humanist philosophies of the vast numbers of
Japanese people, and the belief in the karmic laws (or the spiritual laws of cause and effect).

Yeah, Emperor Hirohito was truly revered in Japan. He had that commanding presence that Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth II, (both of England) had and still have in England where the British Royalty is loved by most of the citizens because of historical reasons. I grew up reading a lot of encyclopedia book volumes starting from back in the 1970s in my then family home library, so I read a lot of world history on prominent folks including Emperor Hirohito of Japan.

The Japanese language is a major international language with over 100 million speakers, so I'm really disappointed in Google for not getting the Japanese to English translation algorithm right. If you hadn't told me about this bad Google translation from English to Japanese, I too would have made translation mistakes while communicating with any Japanese friends and associates. Many folks online have also complained before today that their languages are not properly translated by Google.

Last but not least, as a well-traveled leisure and business traveler myself, I know full well that there are also portable electronic voice or language translation devices. If you speak into the portable device in English, it'll translate automatically into French! I will get back to you before the end of the week with more information on this device which will be specific for Japanese to English and/or English to Japanese translations.

Enjoy your day,

Cheers! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by mysticwarrior(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
peacefull:

I appreciate you!!

Very unfair trial.
Atomic bomb is genocide.

But everything is past.
We learned and we moved.

Yes, I'm still hurt.

I apologies.

Japan is Shinto country.

Japanese also saying it.

So, I don't use it.

Thank you so much!

you are Very correct, some American prisoner of war died when that bomb was dropped in Hiroshima.

Back in the US during ww2 Americans of Japanese decent were rounded up and put in concentration camps, there were not allowed to speak Japanese, the treatment given to them was horrible.

There were Americans of Germans decent but they were not given the kind of ugly treatment the Japanese received, it was too bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by peacefull(f): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Hello again @Peaceful,

Wow! I read your latest feedback twice, and you're so full of wisdom, and understanding. smiley

I enjoyed your quick take on the Shinto, Buddhist and Humanist philosophies of the vast numbers of
Japanese people, and the belief in the karmic laws (or the spiritual laws of cause and effect).

Yeah, Emperor Hirohito was truly revered in Japan. He had that commanding presence that Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth II, (both of England) had and still have in England where the British Royalty is loved by most of the citizens because of historical reasons. I grew up reading a lot of encyclopedia book volumes starting from back in the 1970s in my then family home library, so I read a lot of world history on prominent folks including Emperor Hirohito of Japan.

The Japanese language is a major international language with over 100 million speakers, so I'm really disappointed in Google for not getting the Japanese to English translation algorithm right. If you hadn't told me about this bad Google translation from English to Japanese, I too would have made translation mistakes while communicating with any Japanese friends and associates. Many folks online have also complained before today that their languages are not properly translated by Google.

Last but not least, as a well-traveled leisure and business traveler myself, I know full well that there are also portable electronic voice or language translation devices. If you speak into the portable device in English, it'll translate automatically into French! I will get back to you before the end of the week with more information on this device which will be specific for Japanese to English and/or English to Japanese translations.

Enjoy your day,

Cheers! smiley

Hello! AlphaTaikun san!
I'm so sorry for late reply to you.

I appreciate you!!
In fact, I'm a ignorant person.
But you made me feeling like I'm a wisdom person! Yeahhhh! \(*´∇`*)/
I really appreciate your kind!!

I'm very happy to heard about you enjoyed!
Maybe some peoples think Japan or Japanese peoples are very weird or very strange cheesy

I think most of Japanese peoples including me still respect and love Emperor smiley
I thought especially elderly peoples before.
But many young peoples too!
Sadly, here have crazy peoples like anti Emperor group. Very disrespect peoples.
Peoples can like or dislike Emperor. But they don't need to disrespect Emperor family sad

Really?!
Japanese language is international language?!
Wow!! I didn't know about that!
Oh! you can use Google translate to your Japanese friends!
Most of times can understand smiley
Just little bit mistakes.
Not only Japanese to English or English to Japanese?
Maybe after few years from now will be getting more better than now! smiley

Wow!! AlphaTaikun san is traveled many many countries?

That kind of things, electronic translator Japan have it.
I have watched news about Japanese government give? rent? to Ukrain peoples who are evacuees in Japan.

Thank you so much for your kind!
I really really appreciate you!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by peacefull(f): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
mysticwarrior:
you are Very correct, some American prisoner of war died when that bomb was dropped in Hiroshima.

Back in the US during ww2 Americans of Japanese decent were rounded up and put in concentration camps, there were not allowed to speak Japanese, the treatment given to them was horrible.

There were Americans of Germans decent but they were not given the kind of ugly treatment the Japanese received, it was too bad.

Hello! mysticwarrior san!

Yes, they killed their own peoples.
Not accidentally. Very sad.

Yes.... cry
Japanese Internment....
But that's not only America did it.
Brazil also treated Japanese immigrants like that. Very similar.

Really?
I didn't know about that.
Maybe because Japanese peoples are Asian and yellow race.
German peoples are not.

3 Likes

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by AlphaTaikun: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
peacefull:

Hello! AlphaTaikun san!

I appreciate you!!
In fact, I'm a ignorant person.
But you made me feeling like I'm a wisdom person! Yeahhhh! \(*´∇`*)/
I really appreciate your kind!!

I'm very happy to heard about you enjoyed!
Maybe some peoples think Japan or Japanese peoples are very weird or very strange cheesy

I think most of Japanese peoples including me still respect and love Emperor smiley
I thought especially elderly peoples before.
But many young peoples too!
Sadly, here have crazy peoples like anti Emperor group. Very disrespect peoples.
Peoples can like or dislike Emperor. But they don't need to disrespect Emperor family sad

Really?!
Japanese language is international language?!
Wow!! I didn't know about that!

Oh! you can use Google translate to your Japanese friends!
Most of times can understand smiley
Just little bit mistakes.
Not only Japanese to English or English to Japanese?
Maybe after few years from now will be getting more better than now! smiley

Wow!! AlphaTaikun san is traveled many many countries?

That kind of things, electronic translator Japan have it.
I have watched news about Japanese government give? rent? to Ukrain peoples who are evacuees in Japan.

Thank you so much for your kind!
I really really appreciate you!!

Lol... No worries @Peacefull, you're not too late in replying.

Great to hear from you again. You gave some fantastic feedback here which shows that you do have current or up-to-date knowledge.

By the way, are you in the academic profession or something close to that?

Yeah, in every country, there are few non-conformists who don't like the monarchy even in a place like
England, but the vast number do just like a large number of Japanese folks admire the mystique of
Emperor Hirohito and the Japanese monarchy.

The Japanese language indeed is an international language because it is used in diplomatic circles and international business executives and tourists have to learn and use
Japanese because Japan is a top global destination.

Okay, you're right... Google can still do translations but with a few
errors though.

Wow! You're so spot on about the Ukrainians in Japan @Peacefull.

I have just read several Japan-based online newspapers that confirmed the gift of 1000 language translation devices to Ukrainians who relocated to Japan. That is so kind of the Japanese people to take in folks from Ukraine. smiley

That translation device model given to the Ukrainians is one of those that I promised to show you in my last post to you on this thread.

So it's good you are already aware of this translation device's
functionality. They come in different models and
configurations so some models are better than others.

I'll still get back to you with more specifics from my prior research findings on multi-lingualism trends.

Have an intensely exciting weekend in Japan. wink smiley

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by peacefull(f): 2:55am On Aug 20, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Lol... No worries @Peacefull, you're not too late in replying.

Great to hear from you again. You gave some fantastic feedback here which shows that you do have current or up-to-date knowledge.

By the way, are you in the academic profession or something close to that?

Yeah, in every country, there are few non-conformists who don't like the monarchy even in a place like
England, but the vast number do just like a large number of Japanese folks admire the mystique of
Emperor Hirohito and the Japanese monarchy.

The Japanese language indeed is an international language because it is used in diplomatic circles and international business executives and tourists have to learn and use
Japanese because Japan is a top global destination.

Okay, you're right... Google can still do translations but with a few
errors though.

Wow! You're so spot on about the Ukrainians in Japan @Peacefull.

I have just read several Japan-based online newspapers that confirmed the gift of 1000 language translation devices to Ukrainians who relocated to Japan. That is so kind of the Japanese people to take in folks from Ukraine. smiley

That translation device model given to the Ukrainians is one of those that I promised to show you in my last post to you on this thread.

So it's good you are already aware of this translation device's
functionality. They come in different models and
configurations so some models are better than others.

I'll still get back to you with more specifics from my prior research findings on multi-lingualism trends.

Have an intensely exciting weekend in Japan. wink smiley

Cheers.

Hello! AlphaTaikun san!

Noooo.
I dropped out of high school.
Here in Japan, many many peoples saying other peoples like me, "low level".
So, I'm a low level person! cheesy
Very very far from academic profession or something like that.

Yes, I think most of Japanese peoples respect and love Emperor.
But few peoples don't like Emperor.
What I hate is some of them are doing anti Emperor march.
When I got to know about them and when I watched their march, I felt so bad and angry.

I really didn't know about that!
When I got to know about some Japanese words also using in English, I was very surprised!
Like Tsunami, Emoji. Wasabi, Karaoke etc.
This is very interesting to me!

Yes! We maybe read or watched same news! smiley
I think one of difficult things for non Japanese peoples live in Japan is language.
If they couldn't speak, read and write Japanese is not easy to live in here.
So, I think gift that kind of thing is good idea and good help for them.

Anyway, AlphaTaikun san, you like reading Japanese news? Is it interesting to you?

And I forgot to ask you about your family home library!
You read a lot of encyclopedia books?
That's amazing!
When I was a kid, I loved picture books, not encyclopedia books embarassed
And I still have it!

When my kid was a junior high school student, every morning that school had reading time for students.
About 15 minuts to reading book.
Students can bring their books to school they wanna read or they like to read.
But no manga, no picture book etc.
Like, novel is ok, but manga is no.
I liked that system? program? in my kid's school.
Reading book is good things!

Thank you so much!
And same to you! Have a wonderful weekend! smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by RikudoSennin: 3:44am On Aug 20, 2022
Hello Peacefull-San. i hope you are having a lovely weekend? Are you Japanese? I would like to ask some questions about the shinto mythology. I watch a lot of anime which got me interested in the Shinto Mythology. Do you know about any of these Kami? Amaterasu, Kagutsuchi, Tsukuyomi, Susano'o, Izanagi, Izanami etc? I know Izanagi and Izanami gave birth to Amaterasu and her brothers.

Arigato Gozaimasu.

2 Likes

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by peacefull(f): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
RikudoSennin:
Hello Peacefull-San. i hope you are having a lovely weekend? Are you Japanese? I would like to ask some questions about the shinto mythology. I watch a lot of anime which got me interested in the Shinto Mythology. Do you know about any of these Kami? Amaterasu, Kagutsuchi, Tsukuyomi, Susano'o, Izanagi, Izanami etc? I know Izanagi and Izanami gave birth to Amaterasu and her brothers.

Arigato Gozaimasu.

Hello! RikudoSennin san!
Yes! Thank you so much for asking!
I appreciate you!
I hope you are also having a lovely and wonderful weekend!

Yes, I'm a Japanese.
Nice to meet you from Japan! smiley

You can ask me anything about Japan and Japanese.
I will do my best to answer your questions!

Oh! Really?!
You like Anime? That's nice to hear!

Shinto mythology is one of very interesting about Japan.
But to be honest with you, I didn't know about it well before and not interested to me before.
But sometimes I'm reading about it on some Japanese website now.
Because this is interesting to me now!
I'm getting to know more than before little by little.

Maybe RikudoSennin san is already know about it more than me! smiley

You already know about Izanagi and Izanami and Amaterasu!
So, maybe you are also already know about Tsukuyomi and Susanoo are Amaterasu's sister and brother?

I will try to write what I already read about them on my diary.
Because maybe will be long writing and I think I will be disturbing on here.

Thank you so much for writing Japanese to me!
I really appreciate you!
Arigato Gozaimasu!! (о´∀`о)

1 Like

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by RikudoSennin: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
peacefull:

Hello! RikudoSennin san!
Yes! Thank you so much for asking!
I appreciate you!
I hope you are also having a lovely and wonderful weekend!

Awesome, you can tag me once you are ready to talk about it on your diary. Arigato.

1 Like

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by AlphaTaikun: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
peacefull:

Hello! AlphaTaikun san!

Noooo.
I dropped out of high school.
Here in Japan, many many peoples saying other peoples like me, "low level".
So, I'm a low level person! cheesy
Very very far from academic profession or something like that.

Yes, I think most of Japanese peoples respect and love Emperor.
But few peoples don't like Emperor.
What I hate is some of them are doing anti Emperor march.
When I got to know about them and when I watched their march, I felt so bad and angry.

I really didn't know about that!
When I got to know about some Japanese words also using in English, I was very surprised!
Like Tsunami, Emoji. Wasabi, Karaoke etc.
This is very interesting to me!

Yes! We maybe read or watched same news! smiley
I think one of difficult things for non Japanese peoples live in Japan is language.
If they couldn't speak, read and write Japanese is not easy to live in here.
So, I think gift that kind of thing is good idea and good help for them.

Anyway, AlphaTaikun san, you like reading Japanese news? Is it interesting to you?

And I forgot to ask you about your family home library!
You read a lot of encyclopedia books?
That's amazing!
When I was a kid, I loved picture books, not encyclopedia books embarassed
And I still have it!

When my kid was a junior high school student, every morning that school had reading time for students.
About 15 minuts to reading book.
Students can bring their books to school they wanna read or they like to read.
But no manga, no picture book etc.
Like, novel is ok, but manga is no.
I liked that system? program? in my kid's school.
Reading book is good things!

Thank you so much!
And same to you! Have a wonderful weekend! smiley
@Peacefull, hope you're doing OK in Japan? I've been off this forum for a couple of days now to reflect.

That's a great feedback from you. smiley

You forgot the popular Japanese words Taikun, Sudoku, and Kamikaze... those words too are now in use in English language. Taikun is spelled Tycoon in English language. grin

You know what? There's a great American entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker by the name of Jim Rohn (September 17, 1930 – December 5, 2009) who said and wrote before he died few years ago that all of us on the face of the planet have about 500 unique skills that we can individually pursue in life. Yeah! That's 500 unique skills that we are inherently blessed with.

Some folks left high school and/or college without completing their programs and have CONTRIBUTED MORE to humunity that any other guys out there. They have gone on to become great in terms of CREATING WEALTH and EMPOWERING others to do the same! Some people are better at painting pictures today than becoming scientists or University professors or academics. This is why it is very good for parents to find out what their children LOVE TO DO and then work with professional Career and Guidance Councillors to help these children to determine what they can do as future careers. NOT everyone can be in the STEM career fields.

Yeah @Peaceful, my father bought a lot of books and encyclopedia for the family library as far back as the 1970s and beyond, so I grew up reading widely and I have my father to thank for stimulating the reading skills in me. I also learned drawing skills by looking at pictorial books. I learned from those books and I encourage parents to buy books and CD-ROMS or multi-media encyclopedia for their children of the 21st Century, so that the kids too can get curious about the REST OF THE WORLD and unleash their talents. I loved picture books too just like you but loved reading the large volumes of encyclopedia in my family library as well!

Reading about the rest of the world and peoples and cultures as a child back in the day enabled me to gravitate towards an international career path today, which also enables me to travel internationally.

Oh Wow! smiley It's good to know that while your child was in Junior High School, he or she was exposed to 15 minutes of reading without picture books. It stimulates the logical and creative sides of the brain. Your child should be like 18 years old now I assume since he is done with Junior High School.

Last but not least, yes... I love reading a vast array of news from around the world including Japanese news published online by Japanese English language newspapers. Of course pocket translators now make it easier for communication in this era of multi-lingualism. See the Japanese to English and English to Japanese portable translation device below. Very cool huh?! *smirk*

Language Translation Device

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeByuOD8k1c
Awesome Stuff 365 · 5 Oct 2017

~~~~~~~~~
Are Translator Devices Worth it in 2020? Testing it in Japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6TF1iUi6fQ
Tokyo Lens · 14 Jan 2020

And yes this is the web link and video below of the language translator devices donated to Ukrainians at the Ukranian Embassy in Tokyo, Japan that you talked about.

=> https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/04/16/business/pocketalk-ukrainian-refugees/#:~:text=A%20Japanese%20firm%20has%20donated,firm%20of%20the%20same%20name.

1000 translator devices donated to Ukrainian Embassy in Tokyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz1gTR0hFXE
Nippon TV News 24 Japan · 15 Mar 2022

Have a great time with your family in Japan @Peacefull.

Ciao. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by peacefull(f): 3:00am On Aug 30, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

@Peacefull, hope you're doing OK in Japan? I've been off this forum for a couple of days now to reflect.

That's a great feedback from you. smiley

You forgot the popular Japanese words Taikun, Sudoku, and Kamikaze... those words too are now in use in English language. Taikun is spelled Tycoon in English language. grin

You know what? There's a great American entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker by the name of Jim Rohn (September 17, 1930 – December 5, 2009) who said and wrote before he died few years ago that all of us on the face of the planet have about 500 unique skills that we can individually pursue in life. Yeah! That's 500 unique skills that we are inherently blessed with.

Some folks left high school and/or college without completing their programs and have CONTRIBUTED MORE to humunity that any other guys out there. They have gone on to become great in terms of CREATING WEALTH and EMPOWERING others to do the same! Some people are better at painting pictures today than becoming scientists or University professors or academics. This is why it is very good for parents to find out what their children LOVE TO DO and then work with professional Career and Guidance Councillors to help these children to determine what they can do as future careers. NOT everyone can be in the STEM career fields.

Yeah @Peaceful, my father bought a lot of books and encyclopedia for the family library as far back as the 1970s and beyond, so I grew up reading widely and I have my father to thank for stimulating the reading skills in me. I also learned drawing skills by looking at pictorial books. I learned from those books and I encourage parents to buy books and CD-ROMS or multi-media encyclopedia for their children of the 21st Century, so that the kids too can get curious about the REST OF THE WORLD and unleash their talents. I loved picture books too just like you but loved reading the large volumes of encyclopedia in my family library as well!

Reading about the rest of the world and peoples and cultures as a child back in the day enabled me to gravitate towards an international career path today, which also enables me to travel internationally.

Oh Wow! smiley It's good to know that while your child was in Junior High School, he or she was exposed to 15 minutes of reading without picture books. It stimulates the logical and creative sides of the brain. Your child should be like 18 years old now I assume since he is done with Junior High School.

Last but not least, yes... I love reading a vast array of news from around the world including Japanese news published online by Japanese English language newspapers. Of course pocket translators now make it easier for communication in this era of multi-lingualism. See the Japanese to English and English to Japanese portable translation device below. Very cool huh?! *smirk*

Language Translation Device

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeByuOD8k1c
Awesome Stuff 365 · 5 Oct 2017

~~~~~~~~~
Are Translator Devices Worth it in 2020? Testing it in Japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6TF1iUi6fQ
Tokyo Lens · 14 Jan 2020

And yes this is the web link and video below of the language translator devices donated to Ukrainians at the Ukranian Embassy in Tokyo, Japan that you talked about.

=> https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/04/16/business/pocketalk-ukrainian-refugees/#:~:text=A%20Japanese%20firm%20has%20donated,firm%20of%20the%20same%20name.

1000 translator devices donated to Ukrainian Embassy in Tokyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz1gTR0hFXE
Nippon TV News 24 Japan · 15 Mar 2022

Have a great time with your family in Japan @Peacefull.

Ciao. smiley

Hello! AlphaTaikun san!
How are you? I hope you are good!

I'm so sorry for very late reply to you again.

I will read over and over again!
Please give me more time. I'm sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thailand Cave Rescue: All 12 Boys And Their Coach Successfully Rescued / Zimbabwean Man Murders Sex Worker For Not Performing Up To Expectation / Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 284
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.