Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack (23499 Views)

7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix / Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 / Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by peacefull(f): 5:23am On Aug 31, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

@Peacefull, hope you're doing OK in Japan? I've been off this forum for a couple of days now to reflect.

That's a great feedback from you. smiley

You forgot the popular Japanese words Taikun, Sudoku, and Kamikaze... those words too are now in use in English language. Taikun is spelled Tycoon in English language. grin

You know what? There's a great American entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker by the name of Jim Rohn (September 17, 1930 – December 5, 2009) who said and wrote before he died few years ago that all of us on the face of the planet have about 500 unique skills that we can individually pursue in life. Yeah! That's 500 unique skills that we are inherently blessed with.

Some folks left high school and/or college without completing their programs and have CONTRIBUTED MORE to humunity that any other guys out there. They have gone on to become great in terms of CREATING WEALTH and EMPOWERING others to do the same! Some people are better at painting pictures today than becoming scientists or University professors or academics. This is why it is very good for parents to find out what their children LOVE TO DO and then work with professional Career and Guidance Councillors to help these children to determine what they can do as future careers. NOT everyone can be in the STEM career fields.

Yeah @Peaceful, my father bought a lot of books and encyclopedia for the family library as far back as the 1970s and beyond, so I grew up reading widely and I have my father to thank for stimulating the reading skills in me. I also learned drawing skills by looking at pictorial books. I learned from those books and I encourage parents to buy books and CD-ROMS or multi-media encyclopedia for their children of the 21st Century, so that the kids too can get curious about the REST OF THE WORLD and unleash their talents. I loved picture books too just like you but loved reading the large volumes of encyclopedia in my family library as well!

Reading about the rest of the world and peoples and cultures as a child back in the day enabled me to gravitate towards an international career path today, which also enables me to travel internationally.

Oh Wow! smiley It's good to know that while your child was in Junior High School, he or she was exposed to 15 minutes of reading without picture books. It stimulates the logical and creative sides of the brain. Your child should be like 18 years old now I assume since he is done with Junior High School.

Last but not least, yes... I love reading a vast array of news from around the world including Japanese news published online by Japanese English language newspapers. Of course pocket translators now make it easier for communication in this era of multi-lingualism. See the Japanese to English and English to Japanese portable translation device below. Very cool huh?! *smirk*

Language Translation Device

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeByuOD8k1c
Awesome Stuff 365 · 5 Oct 2017

~~~~~~~~~
Are Translator Devices Worth it in 2020? Testing it in Japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6TF1iUi6fQ
Tokyo Lens · 14 Jan 2020

And yes this is the web link and video below of the language translator devices donated to Ukrainians at the Ukranian Embassy in Tokyo, Japan that you talked about.

=> https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/04/16/business/pocketalk-ukrainian-refugees/#:~:text=A%20Japanese%20firm%20has%20donated,firm%20of%20the%20same%20name.

1000 translator devices donated to Ukrainian Embassy in Tokyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz1gTR0hFXE
Nippon TV News 24 Japan · 15 Mar 2022

Have a great time with your family in Japan @Peacefull.

Ciao. smiley

Hello, AlphaTaikun san!

Wow! Many Japanese words are using in English!
I have checked about "Taikun" and "Tycoon" after I read this your comment.
Thank you so much!
I learned new things from you again.
I appreciate you!

And Thank you so much for your kind!
You are teaching me many things.
I really appreciate you!

I know peoples who dropped out school is different reasons.
In my case, I was so lazy about study.
I didn't like study and I didn't take serious about study.
I was a not good student in school.
I broke many many school rules like ignored how to wear school uniform, escaped lessons, smoking inside school's toilet, cheated in the exam, didn't go to school, slept during lesson etc.
And I repeat a year, then I got pregnant.
But I'm still believing that I was a not bad girl.

I'm not ashamed about myself.
But I know if I said I'm not ashamed, some peoples say "loser" (me) saying something and laughing at me.
Oh! of course sometimes I'm still wondering and asking myself why I didn't study well?
But I still believing that nothing late to challenge somethings.
Not late to learning.

In here, many peoples are easily judging other peoples. Easily to rating other peoples.
Like If someone who don't have permanent work after graduated university, they are low level person.
Someone graduated university, but if that university is not top level of school, some peoples say that school is third rate school, some peoples are even said if anybody can write their name, anybody can enter that third rate school. Is like they are saying that kind of school is worthless school and anybody who enter that kind of school is meaningless or nonsense.

Many things like that.
Low level, loser, worthless school, worthless work, nonsense etc.
AlphaTaikun san maybe already know about that kind of 'judging" and "rating" sometimes or I maybe can say many times, making peoples to hurt. Making peoples to depression in here.
So, if always take peoples "rating" seriously, not good for mental health.
Some peoples rating other peoples are low level or loser, looked down on them, then they are making their feel good.

I agreed with you!
I love this your word, "Help these children to determine".
I really love it!

I'm really interesting about your family library.
I really enjoyed read about it!
My mom like reading books. Sometimes she still buying and reading novels.
She has favorite novelist. And she is reading news paper every day!
One day, maybe 2 years ago, she showed me one article from her news paper.
That article was about Nigeria and President Buhari san.
Whenever she saw news about Nigeria, she always called me and informed me.
If that was not good news, she always worry about my husband's family in Nigeria.

Traveling many countries, Please AlphaTaikun san! Please I wanna ask you!
Have you ever been to Japan?
I like to know!

Oh! My kid is 24 years now.
Forever my kid, But already adult! smiley
I'm dropped out high school and became to teenage single mother.
I have learned about many many peoples hate single mothers on this website.

Anybody who knows about society in Japan very well, I think they can very easily to understand why I'm a low level person and loser in here.

Wow!! seems like that pocket translators are working very well.
These days are really getting to very convenient! I really can't keep up with the times embarassed

Yes, Yesss! Very cool device! smiley

I watched this news!
Oh! We really watched same news! cheesy
I didn't know they have English news too.
I know some TV news have English news.
But I didn't know this TV news also have English news.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you!!
And same to you! Have a grate and wonderful time with your family and friends! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by AlphaTaikun: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
peacefull:

Hello! AlphaTaikun san!
How are you? I hope you are good!

I'm so sorry for very late reply to you again.

I will read over and over again!
Please give me more time. I'm sorry.

Hey @Peacefull, I'm all good. Thank you. smiley wink

I hope you're doing good too!

I've been off NL for some days now and I just logged in to see some responses - including yours to my posts.

No worries, I know you have daily commitments, so, happy reading and viewing.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by AlphaTaikun: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
peacefull:

Hello, AlphaTaikun san!

Wow! Many Japanese words are using in English!
I have checked about "Taikun" and "Tycoon" after I read this your comment.
Thank you so much!
I learned new things from you again.
I appreciate you!

And Thank you so much for your kind!
You are teaching me many things.
I really appreciate you!

I know peoples who dropped out school is different reasons.
In my case, I was so lazy about study.
I didn't like study and I didn't take serious about study.
I was a not good student in school.
I broke many many school rules like ignored how to wear school uniform, escaped lessons, smoking inside school's toilet, cheated in the exam, didn't go to school, slept during lesson etc.
And I repeat a year, then I got pregnant.
But I'm still believing that I was a not bad girl.

I'm not ashamed about myself.
But I know if I said I'm not ashamed, some peoples say "loser" (me) saying something and laughing at me.
Oh! of course sometimes I'm still wondering and asking myself why I didn't study well?
But I still believing that nothing late to challenge somethings.
Not late to learning.

In here, many peoples are easily judging other peoples. Easily to rating other peoples.
Like If someone who don't have permanent work after graduated university, they are low level person.
Someone graduated university, but if that university is not top level of school, some peoples say that school is third rate school, some peoples are even said if anybody can write their name, anybody can enter that third rate school. Is like they are saying that kind of school is worthless school and anybody who enter that kind of school is meaningless or nonsense.

Many things like that.
Low level, loser, worthless school, worthless work, nonsense etc.
AlphaTaikun san maybe already know about that kind of 'judging" and "rating" sometimes or I maybe can say many times, making peoples to hurt. Making peoples to depression in here.
So, if always take peoples "rating" seriously, not good for mental health.
Some peoples rating other peoples are low level or loser, looked down on them, then they are making their feel good.

I agreed with you!
I love this your word, "Help these children to determine".
I really love it!

I'm really interesting about your family library.
I really enjoyed read about it!
My mom like reading books. Sometimes she still buying and reading novels.
She has favorite novelist. And she is reading news paper every day!
One day, maybe 2 years ago, she showed me one article from her news paper.
That article was about Nigeria and President Buhari san.
Whenever she saw news about Nigeria, she always called me and informed me.
If that was not good news, she always worry about my husband's family in Nigeria.

Traveling many countries, Please AlphaTaikun san! Please I wanna ask you!
Have you ever been to Japan?
I like to know!

Oh! My kid is 24 years now.
Forever my kid, But already adult! smiley
I'm dropped out high school and became to teenage single mother.
I have learned about many many peoples hate single mothers on this website.

Anybody who knows about society in Japan very well, I think they can very easily to understand why I'm a low level person and loser in here.

Wow!! seems like that pocket translators are working very well.
These days are really getting to very convenient! I really can't keep up with the times
embarassed

Yes, Yesss! Very cool device! smiley

I watched this news!
Oh! We really watched same news! cheesy
I didn't know they have English news too.
I know some TV news have English news.
But I didn't know this TV news also have English news.

And same to you! Have a grate and wonderful time with your family and friends! smiley

@Peacefull, how're you doing once again? I've just read your final feedback and I love your sense of awarenesss and honesty feedback here. smiley

First off, there are folks who had the same issues you stated back in the primary school and high school days because they were compelled to study subjects they didn't like. This led to boredom, truancy, rebellion and more.

Interestingly one of my favorite traders and investors from Singapore called Adam Khoo [who is 48 years old as of 2022], had the same issues of rebellion and poor academics while in high school. His father was also rich by Singaporean social standards. In Singapore, education is not taken lightly so his father had to enrol him for some youth programs that featured such learning tools as NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) and that helped him later life. When he proceeded to the University, he scored high marks. He later went on to become a millionaire entrepreneur, investor and author of many investment books. You can read more about him and his life... and also take NLP classes in Japan to resolve any negative issues from your past and enable you to unleash the unlimited opportunities within you. That's my secret gift to you and your family from out of my bag.

Second, do not listen to all these folks that post negative stuff here or on other discussion forums worldwide about women who are... let's say single mothers, etc. Many are not happy with their lives so they throw bad energy around because it makes them feel good. Lol. Many single mothers have raised single-handed some of they greatest men and women on earth!

Oh, wow, I knew right away that your child (son) would be older than 18 years. It seems you gave birth to him before you got married to your Nigerian spouse, and he's already a young adult at 24 years of age. That's mad cool. Both of you would have related to each other like siblings because you had him pretty early in life. You're in your 40s and you'll soon be a grandmother if he decides to bring a Japanese woman home when he becomes financially, mentally, and emotionally stable for that.

I've never been to Japan, but my father has been to Japan. My dad first visited Tokyo and Osaka, Japan in 1978 and then the early 1980s on a business trip. From there, I remember that he got on a plane to Germany and the UK before returning back home. There are countries that I'm gearing up to visit for leisure or business within the next 3 years though. You get to learn more and appreciate mankind and nature when you travel locally and internationally! cheesy

Yeah Peacefull, major Japanese news media have English language outlets or editions as well. I love reading news from around countries of the world so enable me to spot instant opportunities.

I wish you a truly inspiring NEW MONTH of September 2022.

Enjoy your time with your son and Nigerian spouse in Japan!
wink

1 Like

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by peacefull(f): 5:49am On Sep 09, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

@Peacefull, how're you doing once again? I've just read your final feedback and I love your sense of awarenesss and honesty feedback here. smiley

First off, there are folks who had the same issues you stated back in the primary school and high school days because they were compelled to study subjects they didn't like. This led to boredom, truancy, rebellion and more.

Interestingly one of my favorite traders and investors from Singapore called Adam Khoo [who is 48 years old as of 2022], had the same issues of rebellion and poor academics while in high school. His father was also rich by Singaporean social standards. In Singapore, education is not taken lightly so his father had to enrol him for some youth programs that featured such learning tools as NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) and that helped him later life. When he proceeded to the University, he scored high marks. He later went on to become a millionaire entrepreneur, investor and author of many investment books. You can read more about him and his life... and also take NLP classes in Japan to resolve any negative issues from your past and enable you to unleash the unlimited opportunities within you. That's my secret gift to you and your family from out of my bag.

Second, do not listen to all these folks that post negative stuff here or on other discussion forums worldwide about women who are... let's say single mothers, etc. Many are not happy with their lives so they throw bad energy around because it makes them feel good. Lol. Many single mothers have raised single-handed some of they greatest men and women on earth!

Oh, wow, I knew right away that your child (son) would be older than 18 years. It seems you gave birth to him before you got married to your Nigerian spouse, and he's already a young adult at 24 years of age. That's mad cool. Both of you would have related to each other like siblings because you had him pretty early in life. You're in your 40s and you'll soon be a grandmother if he decides to bring a Japanese woman home when he becomes financially, mentally, and emotionally stable for that.

I've never been to Japan, but my father has been to Japan. My dad first visited Tokyo and Osaka, Japan in 1978 and then the early 1980s on a business trip. From there, I remember that he got on a plane to Germany and the UK before returning back home. There are countries that I'm gearing up to visit for leisure or business within the next 3 years though. You get to learn more and appreciate mankind and nature when you travel locally and internationally! cheesy

Yeah Peacefull, major Japanese news media have English language outlets or editions as well. I love reading news from around countries of the world so enable me to spot instant opportunities.

I wish you a truly inspiring NEW MONTH of September 2022.

Enjoy your time with your son and Nigerian spouse in Japan!
wink

Hello! AlphaTaikun san!
How are you today? I hope you are good and everything is good too!

I'm very very sorry about always very late reply.
I apologies you. I'm sorry.

Wow!! Thank you so much for your kind!
I will check about NLP and Adam Khoo, AlphaTaikun san's big gift for me!
I really appreciate you!!

I was trying to continue graduate high school.
But not from same school. My class teacher at that time tried to do his best for me.
He gave me advices, visited to other school which he recommended me to enter, did paper work for me to change school etc.
He did everythings for what I need to change school.
And I passed exam to entered that school.
But many reasons, I couldn't continue and I dropped out again.

In my real life, at least peoples who know me very well and close to me never ever insulting me or looking down me or judge me.
And on this website, everybody never did that kind of things to me too including you!
I reall really appreciate all of them!!
I'm a really happy and lucky person who always have very kind and understanding peoples smiley
Thank you so much!

Yes, I was a already single mother before I met my husband.
Oh! Yessss! When my kid was a small, anytime when we went to the park, I was playing with my kid like not mother but like same age! cheesy
Like two kids playing together!
I will be 43 years old soon.

AlphaTaikun san's dad visited Japan in 1978 and in 1980s?!
That is before I was born in here and when I was a kid! Wow!! Amazing!!
When I was a young, one of my dream was visit to many many countries!
I love to hear your experience about another countries smiley
Next 3 years, you already decided about which countries you will visit?

I really didn't know about that.
I just knew about few Japanese news have English language.

Thank you so much!
I really really appreciate you and I wish you the same! smiley

1 Like

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by AlphaTaikun: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
peacefull:

Hello! AlphaTaikun san!
How are you today? I hope you are good and everything is good too!

I'm very very sorry about always very late reply.
I apologies you. I'm sorry.

Wow!! Thank you so much for your kind!
I will check about NLP and Adam Khoo, AlphaTaikun san's big gift for me!
I really appreciate you!!

I was trying to continue graduate high school.
But not from same school. My class teacher at that time tried to do his best for me.
He gave me advices, visited to other school which he recommended me to enter, did paper work for me to change school etc.
He did everythings for what I need to change school.
And I passed exam to entered that school.
But many reasons, I couldn't continue and I dropped out again.

In my real life, at least peoples who know me very well and close to me never ever insulting me or looking down me or judge me.
And on this website, everybody never did that kind of things to me too including you!
I reall really appreciate all of them!!
I'm a really happy and lucky person who always have very kind and understanding peoples smiley
Thank you so much!

Yes, I was a already single mother before I met my husband.
Oh! Yessss! When my kid was a small, anytime when we went to the park, I was playing with my kid like not mother but like same age! cheesy
Like two kids playing together!
I will be 43 years old soon.

AlphaTaikun san's dad visited Japan in 1978 and in 1980s?!
That is before I was born in here and when I was a kid! Wow!! Amazing!!
When I was a young, one of my dream was visit to many many countries!
I love to hear your experience about another countries smiley
Next 3 years, you already decided about which countries you will visit?

I really didn't know about that.
I just knew about few Japanese news have English language.

Thank you so much!
I really really appreciate you and I wish you the same! smiley
@Peacefull, how's it going?

Just checking up on you to say a big hello. cheesy
Your last post here was very illuminating. Wow! You and my younger sister [my only sister] are exactly the same age.

I did some checks before now on NLP [Neuro-Linguistic programming] and discovered that Japan has a professional association on NLP where folks can go for seminars and trainings. You can even start a career in the field as well.

I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by greatness77: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

@Ahmback,

To be brutally honest, it was "kinda justified" because Imperial Japan was proving stubborn even after the Germans had surrendered during WW11. The Japs kept on fighting (and we know that many Nigerian and West African servicemen were on active duty against the Japanese in Burma [now Myanmar]. The Africans in the Colonial Armies fought bravely against the hardened Japanese).

On the other hand, the targets in Hiroshima and Nagasaki had NO MAJOR MILITARY facilities or significance [just like the Allied bombing of civilian targets in Dresden, Germany, popularly called the "fire-bombing of Dresden." Over 100,000 innocent German men, women and children died and were burned and/or partially burned to ashes during the several air-raids on Dresden].

War can be that brutal!
ooh Japan was proving stubborn thats d reason for nuking her two cities? Now Ukraine is proving stubborn Russia should nuke it too?
Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by Adjovi: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
For this singular act the USA should never talk of care for humanity, they have lost that prestige. Anytime we are talking about peace and care for humanity, the USA should never speak
Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by peacefull(f): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

@Peacefull, how's it going?

Just checking up on you to say a big hello. cheesy
Your last post here was very illuminating. Wow! You and my younger sister [my only sister] are exactly the same age.

I did some checks before now on NLP [Neuro-linguistic programming] and discovered that Japan has a professional association on NLP were folks can go for seminars and trainings. You can even start career in the field as well.

I wish you all the best.

Hello, AlphaTaikun san!
Happy weekend! How are you today?

I'm so sorry about late reply to you.

Thank you so much!
I also wanna say a big big HELLOOOOO to you!! cheesy

Oh!! Really?!
Me and your younger sister are same age?!
Wow!! AlphaTaikun san is a my big brother!
You have a one more younger sister now! cheesy

I also checked about it too.
I found out good website and I'm reading about it little by little now.
And I also checked about Adam Khoo! smiley

Have a wonderful Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by Oches4me(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
lordprogress:
How can some of you keep licking the u.s ass some one trying to justify the use of nuke at Hiro and Naga I had this same debate last two weeks on quora when one ignorant American raised this same issue that it save thousands of American soldiers lives including his granddad I was like what of the Japanese civilian are they lesser humans rubbish.
Most Nigerian has turned to America slave because of visa their will never see
Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by Oches4me(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Richcreed:
To be sincere it was all shade wrong! dropping a newly invented weapon that no one at that time could accurately predict the extent of its carnage and destruction! on civillian population far away from war zone, not once but twice within space of three days! cmmon it was wickedness from the deepest pit of hell! why dropping the second bomb? after such devastating effect of the first one! US used that act to potray themselves as super power, thats all. cant believe some m.ofo are justifying it quoting pearl habour attack, what an excuse!. so USA couldnt locate the military facilities of japan, and bomb it to smittens along with the personnel in retaliation? the devastaing effect of that bomb may take forever to heal, same as the effect of agent orange they used in vietnam.
American Visa has turn Nigeria from reasoning normal, some Nigeria will thank USA for killing their family just to get visa.
Re: Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack by AlphaTaikun: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
peacefull:

Hello, AlphaTaikun san!
Happy weekend! How are you today?

I'm so sorry about late reply to you.

Thank you so much!
I also wanna say a big big HELLOOOOO to you!! cheesy

Oh!! Really?!
Me and your younger sister are same age?!
Wow!! AlphaTaikun san is a my big brother!
You have a one more younger sister now! cheesy

I also checked about it too.
I found out good website and I'm reading about it little by little now.
And I also checked about Adam Khoo! smiley

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Thank you too Peacefull. Oh no worries sis... I know you could be busy.
I'm always looking forward to your feedback no matter how small. cheesy

I'll comment on your son's Nagasaki brochures posted in the Diary Section.
Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Murders Sex Worker For Not Performing Up To Expectation / Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated / Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.