Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally (3642 Views)

Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / Why Can't The PDP Show Their Paid Campaign Crowd Like This? / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by COFFINSELLER: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Related Thread: Low Turnout Mars Tinubu's One Million Man March (Video + Picture)

Tinubu pay him boys to run campaign rally for am yesterday. After the rally, all the guys comot their BAT polo put am inside bag. Dem no want make their family members see them with Tinubu cloth. Shameless people

They're even Ashamed of the nonsense they're defending, I saw one distancing himself from the crowed. Some dey hide face join. Tinubu is spending the money he stole to buy vote. But it will shock him cause his just an old grandpa that have refused to rest.

https://twitter.com/naij_ambassador/status/1556222460470640640?t=ir_AAycJsmLqZDKqa5ovxg&s=19

The rally video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myQctAyezyE

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by Honjoshy4u: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
How can you market rotten products in GRA?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by IgOga(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
The way many young people fall for fakenews in Nigeria.....I am not sure the average IQ amongst the youths speaks well of Nigeria's future.....sell them a lie and they share it like pure water.....

While serious Nigerian youths are making the country proud....some are online abusing their elders from their parents house

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by ObaOfYorubaLand: 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shameless fools without conscience

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by Megatone(m): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
IgOga:
The way many young people fall for fakenews in Nigeria.....I am not sure the average IQ amongst the youths speaks well of Nigeria's future.....sell them a lie and they share it like pure water.....

While serious Nigerian youths are making the country proud....some are online abusing their elders from their parents house

BAT spotted.....

Sha try and justify your pay

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by Trinitycian: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Megatone:

BAT spotted.....

Sha try and justify your pay

grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by loosecanon50(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dem Neva grind beans, moi moi don dey smell grin

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by Realist12: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
IgOga:

a lot of them just have smart phones but are actually dumb. But you know this shows the Eastern politics is based on mass deception. And that's weak because it will haunt them at the long run

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Real BATstards.

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by limeta(f): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
God is great
Gods way playing out in front of every bodies eyes

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by GoooodHardDick: 12:15am On Aug 09, 2022
I have said it several times before that majority will chop Tinubu money wella and at the end they'll vote for peter Obi

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by omolola100(f): 12:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Baba 89 years..
Wonders shall never end, leg dey shake , hand dey shake, you dey pee for body and you are shouting Emilolan..

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by abiodunalabama: 12:43am On Aug 09, 2022
omolola100:
Baba 89 years..
Wonders shall never end, leg dey shake , hand dey shake, you dey pee for body and you are shouting Emilolan..
u guys just like to engage in campaign of calumny all because of ur distasteful to the person of Tinibu..Show us where they T-Shirt to their clothes.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by Prinxzona10: 1:43am On Aug 09, 2022
Realist12:
a lot of them just have smart phones but are actually dumb. But you know this shows the Eastern politics is based on mass deception. And that's weak because it will haunt them at the long run

Evil soul,your hatred towards anything Igbos will be your total undoing soonest...you see every tribe there even more of SANE Yorubas telling the old man the truth buh you mapped out South Easterners for an insult because they've become your nemesis and it will definitely see to your end if you fail to change...
Keep supporting evil and looking for any means to instigate Northerners against the Easterners since your instigation between South East and South South ain't working again for your dubious,foolish and selfish agenda...
I repeat,change when you still got some little time for a total repentance because this evil you're supporting,promoting and attacking everybody and hating the Igbos for,will likely end your life if care is not taking...
Just my candid advice because nobody that supports evil goes free from evil's visitation and it's a pure heart that deserve sound rest not been restless because you're trying to market unmarketable virus and demonic agenda...
My words are always enough for the wise,even though you're the opposite of been wise anyways...
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by Kabirudeen25(m): 2:12am On Aug 09, 2022
Realist12:
Yes, as usual, this one too is igbo people's fault. It is because of IPOB that you and your brothers refused to come out and join the stupid rally, everything wrong in your life is because of Igbo people

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by Obidient4life3: 2:45am On Aug 09, 2022
Politicians has really weaponised hunger.
God forbid BAT-thing

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 09, 2022
They did not even trust the so called Tinubu .
Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by apache22b: 4:06am On Aug 09, 2022
I see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Falseprophet1 confirmed it already

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by Chnbanc: 4:29am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:
I see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough
One zobo for u there.
U funny die

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by moodyguy: 6:23am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

Nonsense....God forbid BAT THING

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by OVB123: 6:33am On Aug 09, 2022
2023 general election, It is obidient we want and no other candidate.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by Racoon(m): 6:41am On Aug 09, 2022
A good product does not need much publicity.Even if it needs one, it should be done with so much pride and confidence and not this shit they are doing. BAT is a bad product.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by bigwig071(m): 6:57am On Aug 09, 2022
Good luck Jonathan said it you can't give what you don't have.... Apc don't have it... Only a fool will see apc anything good.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by kingjis: 7:26am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

Your generation are failures and will continue to fail

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by Mrkindness: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2022
IgOga:

you are right brother, how can youths believe that a terrorist like Buhari will bring them change and even Tinubu urchins are believing in fake promises from the thief called tinubu
Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by fabuloz1(m): 7:35am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

Thank God you said he was ordained by god. Our great God forbids BATin
Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by techWriter3: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2022
politicians found
Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2022
Realist12:
go to that comment section a Yoruba commented, north commented other tribes commented even here on nairaland most of the comments here are not from east but you have to tag it EASTERN POLITICS AND DECEITS tufiakwa....am not even a fan of this election I will still option for referendum if am around and will see it on ballot paper on election day and since am not gonna see it am not voting.

Everybody should go their way and run their separate country we have a lot of hates amongst our selves. If I chose to come to your country then you have every right to hate me as much as you want and I will not complain.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by Truthisunique2: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2022
Na my problem with obi supporters be this, very unrealistic people

Dem just believe as Dem dey house dey shout obi online na so e be with everyone

I am for PDP 2023 but tinubu is winning Lagos and SW, the banner i saw there is lawyers association

I don't see where they said it's one million they are doing, make SW keep PDP customary 40% is all I know

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by Igbodicool(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
I'm still thinking how APC will say during campaign.
How would they market Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by EndsarsReloaded: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Igbodicool:
I'm still thinking how APC will say during campaign.
How would they market Tinubu?

Tinubu will embarrass himself severally before campaign starts. Before December, his Parkinson disease would become so obvious that bringing him outside will cause disaster. How can he even go across states and regions to campaign in such state?

His candidature will be so damaged that going ahead to contest will amount to labouring in vain.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally by Prettygirl200(f): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

Suffer no go ever tire u till u enter grave

(1) (2) (Reply)

IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades / Is Now 32 Including Kogi State / National Assembly To Pass N10,500 Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.