Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) (45489 Views)

2023: Which Of These APC Presidential Aspirants Can Defeat PDP’s Atiku Abubakar? / Who Handed Over Nigeria To Fulani? / Who Handed Over Nigeria To The Fulani ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Justiceleague1: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
See his CHRISTlike attitude.
[b][/b]
This one thinks he's talking grin
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by MrBONE2(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2022
perez100:
APC did not come to rule Nigeria. They
came with anger to avenge the years they were kept out of power. A government that came and referred to those that didn't vote for them as 5% but now everybody wished to have belonged to that 5% because the 95% are now ashamed to identify with the evil party that failed to realize that in democracy, every party has its own candidate and stronghold. Everybody cannot support
or vote for one person and that is why it is called democracy. A party that saw those that didn't vote for them as enemies. These are the kind of politicians in APC that wants to come back again and continue discriminating those that will not vote for them. God forbid!
grin
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Bizibi(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2022
ParpahSeventy:
Enenche is just like the average Nigerian filled with sentiments on the pulpit deceiving his gullible followers like most Nigerian pastors.
He is not an advocate of a great nation.
Nigeria always had problems since 1960, if Nigeria has been progressive since the 1960's the failures of Buhari wouldn't have caused this much damage, he is too sentimental to see that and he is preaching his sentiments to his congregation.
wtf are you talking about.... buhari has completely messed up. All what Paul eneche is saying is on every Nigerians mind.

Una go dey see something but you will go against anyone saying the truth.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by obailala(m): 7:06am On Aug 10, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Ok can you now kindly point to structures that account for that money being spent by this govt?
Do you know what the ECA is or how it works?

Maybe this might help...

When there's excess oil production revenue, money accrues into the ECA. But when there's a shortfall, the money saved in the account is used to balance the deficit to fund the annual budget (so consequently, the saved amount drops). Since 2014, there's been a deficit in oil sales revenues, which means negative accruals to the ECA. It's surprising that there's even still a dime left in the account.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by DaPhilo: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2022
What baffles me most is how people can't recollect the position of Tinubu and other political actors prior to 2011 elections; El-Rufai was bluntly saying then that Buhari remained perpetually unelectable; all of sunden, he became an angel and "messiah" in eyes of the selfish leaders and gullible followers, respectively.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:12am On Aug 10, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you explain why you're making this kind of conclusion?
Pls, don't be daft.There is hunger everywhere in the country.Many Children are looking malnourished...prices of things are way high.Are you in this country?..pls, don't be callous and sensitive.say and accept the truth...or the untold sufferings of millions of children will rest on you and your family.Amen. angry
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Panda7(m): 7:18am On Aug 10, 2022
how sane people breath under the roof of islam and Christians together still baffles me, either they are hypocrites or have no regards for God
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Akerele44(m): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2022
Alpharey:

Go buy eyeglasses

U mean for your papa or for your mama ?
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by justlaw(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2022
We need to get it right in 2023, there is no going back on this.

I love the energy these MOG are putting into the forth coming election.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by LocalMan2(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2022
Remove that NC nobody is supporting him here.
Zionmdde:

Over 90% of his congregation are from NC and SW. That shouldn't bother u too,
As for enemies, can u debunk anything he said there

Ooohh I don't even think u watched the video, wen u drop ur oshodi passengers please do well to watch it
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by michlins(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2022
obailala:
What does this question have to do with the meaning of ECA?... My statement was meant strictly for educational purposes (for those who genuinely care to know why funds arent accruing in the ECA); my statement wasnt for the purpose of political arguments, thanks!
educational purposes on political section of nairaland? Who you want deceive?

So suddenly ECA doesn't matter but it mattered when PDP was in power.

What suddenly changed or you found out that corruption took everything
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by PandoraObi: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2022
maestroferddi:
I will advise that you limit yourself to your slavish support to APC and keep the Bible out of your confusion....

Don't bring curses on your head by dabbling into what you don't know....
Where did you see me supporting APC? but wherever Yorubas' rights and interests are protected, that is where and what I support, so I should leave you to destroy Yoruba land like you destroyed Lagos properties during endsars when Kanu nnamudi commanded you to do so, and mind you a so called pastor shouldn't have use a church to attack people in authority when Jesus Christ never did, mind you what do you understand by curses, what do you even know GOD promises that back up the existence is the world, you just your emotions and sentiment can alter GOD'S nature, continue in delusion, declare your curses and see how instantaneously it will established in your life and family.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2022
Realtalk20:

Be very careful

Pourquoi?

Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Makowonda: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2022
PDP supporters and blah blah mouth na 5 and 6.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Parachoko: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Pls, don't be daft.There is hunger everywhere in the country.Many Children are looking malnourished...prices of things are way high.Are you in this country?..pls, don't be callous and sensitive.say and accept the truth...or the untold sufferings of millions of children will rest on you and your family.Amen. angry
You have a low IQ.

kettykin:
I once said in this forum that APC is satanically demonic, what we are seeing is just a tip of the iceberg. This party is antichrist. Tufiakwa..
I wander the correlation between your daft talk and Kettykin comment.

We dey talk A, you dey talk B.

Mumu!
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Zionmdde: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2022
LocalMan2:
Remove that NC nobody is supporting him here.
Just sharrap and read that comment again
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by obailala(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2022
michlins:
educational purposes on political section of nairaland? Who you want deceive?

So suddenly ECA doesn't matter but it mattered when PDP was in power.

What suddenly changed or you found out that corruption took everything
What do you mean by your first sentence? Are you confessing that your presence in the political section of NL is for the sole purpose of propagating ignorance and directionless arguments? Oga, you're alone in that bubble please.

When there's excess oil production revenue, money accrues into the ECA. But when there's a shortfall, the money saved in the account is used to balance the budget deficit (so consequently, the saved amount drops). Since 2014, there's been a deficit in oil sales revenues, which means negative accruals to the ECA. It's surprising that there's even still a dime left in the account.

99% of people commenting here do not understand what the ECA means. If you genuinely want to know what the ECA is about, see an explanation above. But if what you want is an argument or a brawl, then goodluck as you find someone else to do that with.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Shevchenkko: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2022
PVision2020:
This utter partisanship and bias from the pulpit will definitely boomerang. It's a bad political strategy.
Thunder fire you and your fellow urchins. It's okay for Muric to say that they will not vote Yoruba christian but christian leaders should not tell their congregations who to vote.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by chikason22(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
See his CHRISTlike attitude.
[b][/b]
Don't die of heart attack. We need you to witness a better Nigeria under Peter Obi
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by PandoraObi: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2022
chikason22:

Don't die of heart attack. We need you to witness a better Nigeria under Peter Obi
Who told I share your diseases and disorders, common I am not against Peter Obi but his followers bitterness, Peter Obi cannot do more than his predecessor, Nigeria has faulty foundation and operations, keep your sickness and defects to yourself
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Hushbingo: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
So funny you dwell in ignorance and wasted in folly, you don't understand prayer and power of attraction. For your utterances and declaration it is for you and your family, if you are not careful it will be for your generation, because you have used your declaration to lay a generational curses on them out of stupidity and nothing that concerns you, see the promise of GOD towards declaration, and it shall be yours unless GOD is dead
See this wicked man, so u know say d country bad na u dey support evil.

Stop quoting Bible, you're evil
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by mekuxiani(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2022
ObidientFC:
I just Love the energy of Paul Eneche going into 2023 election. He is talking tough.

Watch this video of him berating APC: Watch from 3:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIx2vjr0gxM
Gangsters is glorifying them, they are low budget Hoodlums & Punks
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by chikason22(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
Who told I share your diseases and disorders, common I am not against Peter Obi but his followers bitterness, Peter Obi cannot do more than his predecessor, Nigeria has faulty foundation and operations, keep your sickness and defects to yourself
Look who is talking. You're not against PO, but your moniker have exposed you.
So if PO can't do more than his predecessors, who will?
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by sowilli: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2022
Are you obidient or disobidient... either one, make sure you choose well
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2022
Just wait and see. We've not seen anything of the atrocities buhari committed. We only know what they tell us. Just wait and see, when he leaves you would know deeper things more evil that we could ever imagine.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by HRMK: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2022
anybody can praise or worship him but with me a pastor shouldnt be partisan.period!
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by ComeToJesus: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2022
cally10:

And funnily enough, all these men you mentioned worked for this cancerous, collosal disaster and ineptitude of a government, which brings the so called Tinubu foresight to question...
A man that packaged and sold poison to Nigerians in the name of a reformed Democrats after his known failures as a military ruler. What an overrated scammer.

2023 is for Obi and if you don't like it, you should bottle your tears and export them and move from consumption to production in arrears.

Poetic. Absolutely true.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Justiceleague1: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2022
Nigerians are miserable hypocrites
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Justiceleague1: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2022
obailala:
Do you know what the ECA is or how it works?

Maybe this might help...

When there's excess oil production revenue, money accrues into the ECA. But when there's a shortfall, the money saved in the account is used to balance the deficit to fund the annual budget (so consequently, the saved amount drops). Since 2014, there's been a deficit in oil sales revenues, which means negative accruals to the ECA. It's surprising that there's even still a dime left in the account.
You didn't answer my question and I didn't ask you for that lecture and in addition, how come only this govt had issues with saving and didn't you guys accuse and attacked GEJ for " not saving?!"
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by ComeToJesus: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2022
How can a party reduce all indices of the nation's development to zero and throw back a country that was brimming with prospects into the throes of unprecedented poverty, heightened terrorism and a deeply divided and balkanised nation.

Only APC can do this. Tinubu and his band of savages brought this black belt holder of ineptitude and failure on Nigeria.

History will be unkind to him and the APC gang of marauders.

I overheard one old woman telling someone" even when you struggle to get the overpriced foodstuff, you find it difficult to afford the kerosine to cook it." Kerosine is about 900 naira a litre while Gas is now 1000 naira/kg.

The scammer promised Nigerians he'll fix the refineries. After 7 years, NNPC staff are still collecting humongous salaries for producing nothing from the dead refineries.

Bubu is a scammer. The crook warming up to enter is worse. It shall not be well with them for destroying Nigeria.
Re: Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) by Justiceleague1: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2022
Okealaaye:

Pourquoi?

God will surely visit you if what you posted is true or not

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson / Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.