Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Intelligence: How I Caught A Cheating Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intelligence: How I Caught A Cheating Wife (2290 Views)

Intelligence: How I Recovered A Lost Phone / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intelligence: How I Caught A Cheating Wife by Messi1: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
I'v been suspecting this lady of cheating, she made amorous advances towards me but I muted.

With my little charisma people like to come to spend time in my veranda.It became a place where married men and women also hang around.

Last week, Jenny, David's wife(not real name tho) came to my room around 10pm to charge phone.She deceived her husband that she would charge her phone in my room.Knowing the kind of person iam he permited her to come charge her phone.Moreover, people must be in my veranda at that time.
Re: Intelligence: How I Caught A Cheating Wife by Saviourk: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Continue
Re: Intelligence: How I Caught A Cheating Wife by silvoclaira: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Saviourk:
Continue
Continue ...

1 Like

Re: Intelligence: How I Caught A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Your Tori dey sweet me abeg continue
Re: Intelligence: How I Caught A Cheating Wife by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Continue? Messi1 when you finish your Tori naim you go know say nairaland bad pass 2015 to 2023.... Lolz grin grin grin
Re: Intelligence: How I Caught A Cheating Wife by ajidikun: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
So people like amebo like this?[center] grin grin lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Intelligence: How I Caught A Cheating Wife by Messi1: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2022
That day, unfortunately for her I was alone surfing the internet.

She banged in without excuse but i didnt bother becoz that wasnt the 1st time and she's not the only one.My room is technically a public room.

Next, she yanked down after fixing her phone.We geasted and laughed.we were free with each other that normal touches were not unusual.

After few minutes her phone rang and she picked.Her body language and how she responded to the caller sent some signals to me.After the call she told me that her husband was calling her.But knowing how she have been responding to her husband's calls and judging from the conduct of her body language, language cues and choice of words, something was fishy about that call.
Re: Intelligence: How I Caught A Cheating Wife by Messi1: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2022
When she left my guts told me to follow her foots path.After few minutes i was going towards her house and i saw her coming from the house.i asked if she was going back to my house but she said she dropped her phone with her husband and was going to the chemist to get some drugs.I told her that my mum went to visit my step mom and was calling me to meet her there and helped her pick a load.

I went little far and when i was convinced that she can't see me, of course she would rush so as not to get caught, i came to her husband and asked if his wife was at home.
Re: Intelligence: How I Caught A Cheating Wife by melody91: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2022
Jobless mofo tailing another man's wife undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intelligence: How I Caught A Cheating Wife by Messi1: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2022
He was suprised and said but she just left for my house.i apologised and said actually she said she will leave and that if she does i should come and take her phone.He replied by saying when she came she claimed that she left the phone in my house, i then said she left when i was in the bathroom so she couldnt inform me and i didnt observe when i came out.He asked if she wasnt in my house and responded by saying she should be, it's just that when i was done bathing i left few ladies in my room and went on an errand,at her return i wasnt there becoz i am just coming from there.

He was convinced and i sighed the sigh of relief.

Now this was what i did to catch her red handed.
Re: Intelligence: How I Caught A Cheating Wife by Messi1: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2022
melody91:
Jobless mofo tailing another man's wife undecided
And why are you so pained.C'mon read and learn something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligence: How I Caught A Cheating Wife by kushma(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2022
Intriguing story. Continue I pin here.
Re: Intelligence: How I Caught A Cheating Wife by Spiritual217(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Hmm ur 10pm Seems like 10am.
All this stuff happened around 10pm?? shocked

Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? / What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? / She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.