Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) (90111 Views)

House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by NuclearWinter: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
OSU kill OSU

Just another day in Congo Judea
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by PreacherMan007: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Advocate500:
A man who love his life shouldn't have accepted this kind of job in the first place, i seriously don't know the system of government Hope uzodinma is running in imo state to be sincere, turning the youths against each other is not the way to govern the people.

What happened to dialogue? Ever since you assumed office in undemocratic manner it have been bloodbath .

Why didn't he (Hope Uzidinma) send his children? We should never allow been used by this mother-fuc-ke-r politicians because of peanut. They are evil. Anyway, RIP to the dead

4 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
sad
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by djon78(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
Killing yourself all in the name of biafra. When other regions are not killing themselves in the name of Niger delta republic, oduduwa, middle belt , arewa. You think if biafra comes other regions won't follow suit. Cont. Killing urself ndi ala ipob.

Shedding human blood is very very wickedly

I wonder the kind of beings these killers are

Will shedding of human blood bring about this cause

Or rather lead to it's detriment?

It's just sad

1 Like

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Creamypie(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:

This is my cousin bro, Oru West (I don’t want to mention the village)
how did you get the photo
tears have been in my heart when I saw the report over one month. It happened in eleh village in or u west, and even after the petitions by the family over his unjust killing by ebube Agu, nothing came out.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by RapistOnBail: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:

All those of you that the fulanis sent to Biafra land in the name of ebubeagu must be fished out and given good treatment. Hope you saw what happened in the video above. This is not Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that is too soft, there are now new sherifs in the land. Those of you working for the evil fulani government to kill our people will meet your match.

But are you not scared of loosing your freedom?
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by seunayantokun(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Horror, horror, horror.
This is terribly terrifying.
Buhari has set Nigeria in war mode.
O Lord, arise and let the Buhari-led evil doers know they are but dust.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Emergingnation3(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You can't rule yourselves. No one is capable to rule the East amongst EASTERNERS. That's why the Almighty NORTH, has refused to give BIAFRA independence. grin grin grin
Keep living in delusions Ab0ki !.. Referendum order will soon be coming from the the UN , the way the order to release Nnamdi Kanu came from the UN.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by virus05(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
gidgiddy:

But Fulani herdsmen are killing people across Nigeria but you people had no problem electing a Fulani man called Buhari as President
Leave the idiot
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Maxxim: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ion get who are the masses supporting, cause these action seems to be getting some applause from people or are the unknown gunmen not a threat anymore?
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by LordOfTheGame: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
If igbos can do this to themselves think of what they will do to u when they have the power

These people should not be allowed to have power cos they can’t handle it,I just can’t imagine killing a fellow human being cos of oduduwa republic

Imagine peter obi having power,don’t u think these people will do more than Fulani?

Imagine how their fellow igbos are hailing them, do u think these same people will blink an eye if u are killed?
Do u think these igbos hailing him for killing a fellow Igbo will blink an eye if it were to b u who isn’t an Igbo?

An adage says person wey tear him own cloth go burn your own

Before u argue watch d video first

All because you want to protect your meal tickets that's why you're writing complete rubbish devoid of any atom common sense and truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

[b]Imo: Unknown gunmen engage Ebubeagu

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/imo-unknown-gunmen-engage-ebubeagu-in-gun-battle-capture-2-operatives/

On getting to the venue of the cultural festival, the Ebubeagu operatives made attempts to disrupt the event which was resisted by the people.

Once small power enter hand, the next thing na oppression. Everything na gragra. If they had gone there quietly and observed the environment, they would have achieved their goal and left without any hassle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by AgubataAkokwa: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
Killing yourself all in the name of biafra. When other regions are not killing themselves in the name of Niger delta republic, oduduwa, middle belt , arewa. You think if biafra comes other regions won't follow suit. Cont. Killing urself ndi ala ipob.

It's actually good to get rid of saboteurs, without that, Biafra will not come.
Fulanis kii their own saboteurs too. Go and verify

4 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
mrvitalis:

Sometimes shut up if you done know what to say ...ask anyone from imo Orlu zone about ebubueagu

Who evil spills the blood of an innocent Igbo man never ends well ...
You even get mind and time to quote and reply a safe made ediot..

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by socialjustice93: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
"I don't have jazz here.. here is my phone, senior man please if only you will allow me one last chance to talk to my wife on phone after which I can now face my death!" he continues to beg while pacing backwards and boom he got shot, sad cry.. bros you love your life and family but decided to bring sorrow to other peoples home.. just about last month, a mother died out of shock cuz his two sons were among the fourteen guys killed by you and your likes while they were returning from a marriage ceremony.
I hope peace returns to our dear IMO state.
check my sig if you need that kind pc for purchase..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by BeanmanX(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Blacks killing their own ruthlessly,,,
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Spicycat(f): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Creamypie:
He should be shot dead for the ebube agu killings of innocents and those 14 coming from wedding in awo ommoma. He wants u.g.m to value his life, but see others life as nothing. Idiot. Good for his wife and children. Violence be hats violence. U may be surprised that its the ordinary people that killed him out of revenge for the 14 arbitrary killings, and not even the u g m themselves. He thought his employers would clap for him for terminating innocent people. That was how they shot a boy just for running into the house from where he sat when he sighted them. The police suppressed the report when the boys family wrote petition to state c.p. below is his death pic. For this life eh, last last, na same people you help or kill at the beginning go decide whether or not you will live or die at the defining moment, based on how you do them b4. Sure, families of the 14 wedding guest victims go pity Mozambique?

One Terrorist spotted cool cool cool cool
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by TruthinAction: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Governor should immediately disband the ebubeagu and call for peace talk. No one has the monopoly of violence. He should remember he will not be on that seat forever.

If he cannot handle the job, he should please resign or do the right thing.

Enough of the manipulation by our common enemy. They are laughing at us behind the scene. What a shame. I can't believe people can sell themselves so cheap because of money.

God, please save the people of Imo state. The deaths are too many.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by bigiyaro(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Igbos!!! Very stupid people..
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by ihedioramma: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
How do you know that ?
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Choski78(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
nrexzy:
I no believe tis video.... Something wey no pure Dey... Na setup...
yes ak 47 at that close range will shatter him, no blood this is stagged
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Creamypie(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Spicycat:

One Terrorist spotted cool cool cool cool
damn. Am not a supporter of ipob, u gm,ESN, and their methods of violence, but I support revenge against killing of Innocent people. This commander and his Agu team, ambushed and killed at least 14 youths coming from wedding, arrested the remaining, and released them when they found out they were innocent people, no word Was spoken of the ones they killed.police refused to sanction them over the killings. Do u even know his crimes at all?
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by AmehTsaev: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
What people don't understand about the security challenges plaguing the South East is that the leaders of the SE have failed and sold them out so badly that the people have become desperate and helpless. They've now resorted to reposing their hopes of security in the hands of non-state actors, it's not uncommon in the East to see the people trusting ESN operatives more than the Nigerian security forces because ironically it's the Nigerian police and soldiers that kill, harass and maim them instead of protecting them...that's how bad it has gotten.

As for the video, it's not surprising because the man that was executed was indeed identified as the same "ogwu Mozambique" leader of Ebubeagu in Imo state, the guy was known to be so ruthless that it was under his watch that 14 innocent young boys were recently massacred in cold blood by his men...such act of unbridled madness caused such outrage across the East that IPOB declared the Ogwu Mozambique guy wanted dead or alive...the result is what that video showed you, the real ESN he had challenged to a fight came for him and wasted no time to sending him to hell...this is the same Ogwu Mozambique who has masterminded the cruel murder of hundreds of innocent youths in Imo state, every and any young man in Imo state is now open target for these Ebubeagu lunatics who just hound you away with no questioning, and in many cases these young men are never seen again...it's so sad that the regional security outfit that the useless SE governors created to protect the people are the same ones killing them...ESN have now become the de facto enforcers of justice and law in the East because the SE leaders once again failed the people...and it doesn't help that the Nigerian security are useless and heavily compromised.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
dem don kill am already
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by IvarDboneless: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
this is the same thing igbos will replicate in d whole of Nigeria if they have power

They are worse than fulanis
U sound so stupid wretched political thug
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by TruthinAction: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Antimarraige:
And in retaliation the ebube people will now go into any community and waste about 10-15 innocent youths, useless country hmmm.

They should all resign from the stupid assignment given to them. Can't they use their brains? Why would their common enemy incite them to kill their own brothers? I really don't believe that people can bring themselves so low to take up such assignment.

The Governors of South East should call for an emergency meeting to end all these nonesense going on in the region. How did we get here?
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by gidgiddy: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mekus91:
Whether the man that was killed is innocent or responsible for the killing of those young men, there are vital points that we are neglecting.

1 The killers were armed with AK-47: this confirms that ipoB ESN are the UGM that are responsible for terrorising Igboland.

2 The victim was dumped in a big ditch containing other decomposed corpses:. This confirms that ipoB ESN UGm is a violent group which is responsible for most of the deviances we see in the south east..In some of their camps that have been raided, ditches containing decomposed corpses were found, it is one of their signatures.

3 The man that recorded the video was speaking Ebonyi dialect: This confirms that Simon Ekpa imported most of his boys to other states to constitute crime and other violence..

Note: I am not exonerating the victim but these salient points proves that ipoB ESN UGm is a violent group..

Now we know IPOB is culpable.. Some of their leaders are now trying to exonerate IPOB claiming that the video was fabricated to tarnish the image of IPOB and Ebubeagu is responsible for killing the young man.
Lets not forget that IPOB ESN Simon Ekpa UGM declared him wanted so they are responsible for the man's death which further exposes them as a violent group.

Hope Uzodimma is hated because he is trying to curb the menace of IPOB ESN UGm,let's not forget how the south east was plunged into violence last year before the government was forced to apply unconventional measures to solve the menace.
It's unfortunate Hope Uzodimma found himself to be the governor of Imo state at this sensitive period. A period were the government will be tagged murderers when they decide to go after UGM.

And could you please tell us how you know it is ESN or IPOB that killed him? Or is the usual "operation tag all crimes in the South East as the handwork of IPOB"?

4 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by harmonyglobal: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is barbaric, Igbos against Igbos. I tot u guys used to be brothers. Stop all this nonsense and continue to be the nation's wealth builder u guys are known for. Stop this pls I beg u guys cos this can only proof that if Biafra is achieved, it would be ravaged with war cos u guys fail to actualize a common understanding. I advice the u go back to the drawing board
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by xtervaganza(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
pit obi low life supporters won't condemn this but will brig their mouth like goat to talk about Lagos
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by JealousCobra(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
If igbos can do this to themselves think of what they will do to u when they have the power

These people should not be allowed to have power cos they can’t handle it,I just can’t imagine killing a fellow human being cos of oduduwa republic

Imagine peter obi having power,don’t u think these people will do more than Fulani

You are nothing but a delusional lad whom still wears diapers, takes antibiotics drugs in excess and plays with Android phones grin

At bolded go to Anambra and ask the indigenes how PO handled MASSOB at the peak of their madness even when his predecessors couldn't.

You said they should not to be allowed to handle power; what a disgruntled brain of yours.. shebi the north whom had held on it for a while have been experiencing peace and harmony in their region and in the other part of the country .

Bleep off !!!

3 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:

Imagine peter obi having power,don’t u think these people will do more than Fulani?

Imagine how their fellow igbos are hailing them, do u think these same people will blink an eye if u are killed?
Do u think these igbos hailing him for killing a fellow Igbo will blink an eye if it were to b u who isn’t an Igbo?

An adage says person wey tear him own cloth go burn your own

Before u argue watch d video first
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Tinubu is responsible. South east was peaceful until Tinubu force failure Buhari upon us . All the blood will be on Tinubu head
South East was peaceful until their beloved pdp lost the Federal Government?

Lack of free Federal Government money, made them turn against themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) / Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.