Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) (90108 Views)

House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
plaindealer:

No, useless SE region slaughtering each other like barbaric Stone Age animals.
Fool, hope you've heard your people have started joining ISWAP?
It's just a matter of time, the evil you wish on the South East will consume your region. Hope you've heard that herdsmen are now in all the forests of the South West? E go reach you soon
When this man ordered the murder of 14 innocent men returning from a wedding, did you say anything to condemn it? You're now here talking rubbish when karma eventually caught up with him
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Liebermantic:
The problem of Southeast started with the Supreme court judgment that enthroned Adolphus Hitler Hope Uzodinma as Governor of Imo state.
This mistake should not repeat in Southeast. Hope Uzodinma along with Simon Ekperima Ekpa totally destroyed Southeast

U be historian or delusional human being? Putting the entire South East violence and crisis that was started by Kanu on a governor who was sworn in many years after IPOB had wrecking havoc! Shocking!
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:

All those of you that the fulanis sent to Biafra land in the name of ebubeagu must be fished out and given good treatment. Hope you saw what happened in the video above. This is not Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that is too soft, there are now new sherifs in the land. Those of you working for the evil fulani government to kill our people will meet your match.

We so much love the killing, anyone who tries to stop it or call for it to stop is a bastard. How I wish they succeeded in killing or capture Cubana Chief priest few days ago. His killing would have been spectacular
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
omenka:
And the same people want Nigeria to entrust them with power. Never gonna happen.
Peter Obi is your next president. If you're not comfortable with that relocate to Niger Republic.
slowpoke.
Buhari's brothers have been causing havoc but you're supporting him.
Tinubu's brothers recently murdered 40 people in a church and you're still supporting him.
This man ordered the murder of 14 innocent people returning from a wedding and now karma has been served to him, you're here trying to make it an Igbo affair.
This your hate of the Igbos will be your eventual doom. You and your fellow Igbo haters
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Advocate500:
A man who love his life shouldn't have accepted this kind of job in the first place, i seriously don't know the system of government Hope uzodinma is running in imo state to be sincere, turning the youths against each other is not the way to govern the people.

What happened to dialogue? Ever since you assumed office in undemocratic manner it have been bloodbath .

It is because this happened in Imo state and all of you suddenly found your voices because you don't want or like the governor. But once it is Anambra State that is even constantly in the news these days for bad news, you all will lose your voices. Whatever happens in Imo state recently, worse is happening in Anambra State
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by fx45(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

The video is fake check twitter... The said guy is alive and he's currently in Ghana now
So what's the point of staging such video when everybody including those looking for him knows he's hiding in Ghana?
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nnamdi42:
Good one u allowed hope uzordimma to use u against your brothers for his political gain ,you front the killing of innocent youths in our land and you want to leave no no no and hell no , your killers were so merciful to compared to what you did in imo state.

What was the reason for the creation of Ebubeagu? Most of you are silent supporters of those criminals calling themselves ESN and UGM
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Contekbbc: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
You no dey lie o
TInubu is also responsible for the war going on between Ukraine and Russia.

When will you get sense?

Kenneth4u205:
Tinubu is responsible. South east was peaceful until Tinubu force failure Buhari upon us . All the blood will be on Tinubu head
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by lovinagbad: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Tinubu is responsible. South east was peaceful until Tinubu force failure Buhari upon us . All the blood will be on Tinubu head
You are just a confused fellow. You people killing yourself and here you are blaming Buhari and Tinubu. Why is other region not killing themselves. Lazy fools. You all run to Lagos and still insulting Tinubu. Go back to your village. You refused. Go and hang Transformer by the time Tinubu become president 2023. Your obi will not win one state
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
fx45:
So what's the point of staging such video when everybody including those looking for him knows he's hiding in Ghana?
To deceive the public bro, a bounty is on head. 2m
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Demolakay: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
If igbos can do this to themselves think of what they will do to u when they have the power

These people should not be allowed to have power cos they can’t handle it,I just can’t imagine killing a fellow human being cos of oduduwa republic

Imagine peter obi having power,don’t u think these people will do more than Fulani?

Imagine how their fellow igbos are hailing them, do u think these same people will blink an eye if u are killed?
Do u think these igbos hailing him for killing a fellow Igbo will blink an eye if it were to b u who isn’t an Igbo?

An adage says person wey tear him own cloth go burn your own

Before u argue watch d video first
Ur stupid! d Hausa's killing demselves,were dey NT given power, despite Deir irrational behavior? u pple cannot campaign ND show achievement,whipping up sentiments ND nonsense is d real deal for u pple now.u go dey alrite last last.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
These monsters want to be president? It'll never happen.

Watching that video has just ruined my day. Spit on you monsters.

They're everywhere shouting Tinubu and won't let you hear words. Yet their houses are on fire.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by fx45(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
To deceive the public bro, a bounty is on head. 2m
It doesn't make sense when everybody knows the video was staged and the criminal is hiding in Ghana
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by IbadeHQ: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:

All those of you that the fulanis sent to Biafra land in the name of ebubeagu must be fished out and given good treatment. Hope you saw what happened in the video above. This is not Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that is too soft, there are now new sherifs in the land. Those of you working for the evil fulani government to kill our people will meet your match.

Your enemy send your brother to kill you and in return you killed your brother in a revengeful manner. who is losing? and You're here hailing them.

What you guys don't know is that you're demarketing your region. Investors won't come. That is why south west will forever be hotcake for investors. You know why, because is relatively peaceful and acccomodating.

You guys need to organise a summit and speak sense to this cannibals amongst you.

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by nedekid: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
For real shocked
What is going down in the east for goodness sake?
What is ebubegu?
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by pharmaking: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
They will gather here now and blame supreme court and supreme court Governor plus buhari and Tinubu.

When will some IBOs have sense?

I am from SW.Killing is alien to us.

I have seen indiscriminate killing like this in Jos during Ethnic religious crisis.

There is no way I can support any side, be it Christian or muslim. For us in SW, life is sacred.

For these guys in the SE, some will still come and celebrate this horror because of hatred for Buhari and Tinubu.

Keep killing yourselves in the name of Biafra that will never come.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by occfx: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
kingthreat:

I agree with you. The reason why you are a leader is to make the best decision out of every situation. Ebubeagu has become no difference to ESN murdering at will. I do not think Hope, his family or associates can enjoy Imo state well after he leaves office next year. All in all, I pray for peace in Imo.

They will head straight back to Abuja but the problem now be say, bandits don sorround Abuja. I wonder how Abuja will be in the next 2yrs.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kenneth4u205:

You're a very big fooool. I'm not supporting any candidate but I detest you murderous Igbos.

The fulanis will be child's play if obi is given power.

You kill your fellow human without remorse, what a tribe.

And before you call me a Yoruba man since you all hate them so much but run to hide in their land from the same monsters you are feeding, I'm a Rivers State man.

1 Like

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by PharmacyStore: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
May God save us
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by AyeMoJuba: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
If igbos can do this to themselves think of what they will do to u when they have the power

These people should not be allowed to have power cos they can’t handle it,I just can’t imagine killing a fellow human being cos of oduduwa republic

Imagine peter obi having power,don’t u think these people will do more than Fulani?

Imagine how their fellow igbos are hailing them, do u think these same people will blink an eye if u are killed?
Do u think these igbos hailing him for killing a fellow Igbo will blink an eye if it were to b u who isn’t an Igbo?

Before u argue watch d video first

Awon Omo ale ako tile ta Yoruba ko ni gbo.

They will all fail
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by chachauche(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
[Idiot, what is Fulani doing to you but you still want to vote Atiku,aturu.quote author=BATified2023 post=115543054]If igbos can do this to themselves think of what they will do to u when they have the power

Before u argue watch d video first[/quote]
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Mekus91: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

It seems you don't even know Igbo dialects. That's 100% Imo dialect. He even spoke 'nga' which in central Igbo is 'ebe a'

That's a typical Abalikili dialect, I am not from Imo but I know Imo dialect when I hear it.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
fx45:
It doesn't make sense when everybody knows the video was staged and the criminal is hiding in Ghana
Read the comments here bro, alot of people think he's the One... I saw the video on WhatsApp too.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by fred04(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
He is not the one, I know hm very well. Though I don't know if he joined ebube agu.
But his nickname is Isi na awa orlu.
I know him very well and he is never the one in the pics with the useless hopeless supreme court governor

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

It seems you don't even know Igbo dialects. That's 100% Imo dialect. He even spoke 'nga' which in central Igbo is 'ebe a'
That's Ebonyi language, I'm not igbo but I can differentiate them
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
fred04:
He is not the one, I know hm very well. Though I don't know if he joined ebube agu.
But his nickname is Isi na awa orlu.
I know him very well and he is never the one in the pics with the useless hopeless supreme court governor
Fx45.. someone else just confirmed it
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Kingsbuchi: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

Is it only Nga you spotted? that dialect is from Ebonyi state...listen to it well...Imo dialect is more like Abia state, what the person spoke there has no resemblance with Imo dialect
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Fool wasted a lot of Imo youths for his illiterate master who entered through the back door.

It's a pity he got wasted like a chicken..

Imagine being a brother to those guys that were killed by Ebubeagu on their way returning from traditional wedding...smh

I won't forgive...Revenge is a must.

See him begging for one last call lipsrsealed..Karma is real.

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by HeroicMeastro: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

[b]Imo: Unknown gunmen engage Ebubeagu

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/imo-unknown-gunmen-engage-ebubeagu-in-gun-battle-capture-2-operatives/
My God!!
Just look at the a dead body is being dragged.
Yet a big headed liar aka @"Obi"tuary would never condemn these acts from his boys.
It shall never be well with Igbos,IPIGs, Obi and their sympathisers.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by InvertedHammer: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

[b]Imo: Unknown gunmen engage Ebubeagu

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/imo-unknown-gunmen-engage-ebubeagu-in-gun-battle-capture-2-operatives/

/

The video and narratives look fake. The corpse won't look like that for someone shot with a 12-guage short gun at a close range.

Just saying...
/
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Liebermantic:
The problem of Southeast started with the Supreme court judgment that enthroned Adolphus Hitler Hope Uzodinma as Governor of Imo state.
This mistake should not repeat in Southeast. Hope Uzodinma along with Simon Ekperima Ekpa totally destroyed Southeast
Offcourse the mazi who openly solicits sic for money and weapons in the name fighting for biafra is innocent.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by kenzo25(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Obidient Killers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) / Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.