Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (749 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Johns666: 2:45am On Aug 04, 2011
I really love this girl and would do anything for her but I found out that she only likes my brother and now I don't feel like going outside or doing anything with my brother or the girl I like. The bad thing is she never really liked me at all. What Should I Do? );

Ps she doesn't care that my brother has a girlfriendsad
Re: Help by Mynd44: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2011
Some people are just self-destructive like that. You kno someone is already attached and you still go after him even when there is someone who is worshipping you nearby. @OP, just forget them and try to find someone else
Re: Help by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
dis OP is a foool! U shud be happy she revealed or showed u her true colours! Why are u cryin over spilled milk? Nna na wa for u oh! Oya go ahead and beg her to date u. But let me warn u! Wen she break ur heart, i nor wan see u for nairaland oh! U hear?
Re: Help by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
You dey vex oo

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Love (understanding The Chemistry Of Love) / Pls Help! / Geography Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.