Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) (24986 Views)

BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos / BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by nastyesco(m): 7:06am On Aug 10, 2022
Stop apologizing and go resume for Abuja. We sabi as e dey go.

My girlfriend Cynthia is a wonderful girl. Omalicha! because of her I will vote Peter Obi
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 7:06am On Aug 10, 2022
Because of prik you go disgrace your beautiful self and your family for national t.v, Hopeless olosho. This simply shows that most Nigeria girls are not thinking anything other than prik not even money because they still fhuck anyhow even when they have money, that's why they're fhuckin anyhow carelessly to the extent that even dogs are involved in their indiscriminate banging. Disgusting sexual hoodlums

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by 8stargeneral: 7:07am On Aug 10, 2022
Beautiful nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by victorikpe(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2022
How has her apology changed the prices of goods in the market??
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2022
ok now.
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by duketerry22(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2022
No matter how beautiful you are, if your personality is ugly, you are ugly...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2022
Apology accepted,go and sin no more !
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by geladinho1(m): 7:23am On Aug 10, 2022
H0didon:
She wanted to form boss like Tasha and Erica grin Nonsense!!. Bad character is like a poison. The damage can't be undone and no matter how you try to hide it, it'll always reflect one way or the other. Women love using tears to gain people's sympathy for their wrong doings sad. Very bad act!!

As our Ancestors would say "The character of a woman determines how far your marriage/friendship will last".

This na true 100 percent.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by ultim: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425596/bbnaija-beauty-tukura-apologizes-nigerians-fans-disqualification-video/

Na children full this year's show. What's that yes big brother, yes big brother and not exhibiting any sign of remorse.

That's terrible.
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 7:27am On Aug 10, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425596/bbnaija-beauty-tukura-apologizes-nigerians-fans-disqualification-video/
She just displayed her hot temper and red flags in the show. Guys open ur eyes well b4 u marry Beauty. She might end up destroying ur Flat screen T.V and gadgets in the home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by Freelane33(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2022
FuckSilly:
Mumu
Beauty without brains.

She's just like all these SENSELESS OBItuarists.
Very aggressive and brainless. They think politics and elections it's a child's play.
Most of them are kids. They won't even vote on election day due to the fact that most don't have a PVC or the few ones that even have won't be allowed to go out to vote by their parents out of fear.

Yẹyẹ people.
A freak for attention is the most dangerous person you could ever deal with , they’ll do anything ,they have no moral compass when it come to seeking attention
You are an attention seeker
We obidient won’t give you the attention you want
We won’t allow you to trick us out of our position

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by nsiba: 7:30am On Aug 10, 2022
FuckSilly:
Mumu
Beauty without brains.

She's just like all these SENSELESS OBItuarists.
Very aggressive and brainless. They think politics and elections it's a child's play.
Most of them are kids. They won't even vote on election day due to the fact that most don't have a PVC or the few ones that even have won't be allowed to go out to vote by their parents out of fear.

Yẹyẹ people.

Maggot brain, I don't know how you lots exist

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by Kubin: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2022
abeg shift, next
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by FuckSilly: 7:33am On Aug 10, 2022
nsiba:

Maggot brain, I don't know how you lots exist

Brainless people everywhere...
I don't know how you lots exist when you don't even deserve the gift of life.
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by Chainex(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by Weregonnalose: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2022
only fools are still watching BBnaija.
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by nsiba: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2022
FuckSilly:

Brainless people everywhere...
I don't know how you lots exist when you don't even deserve the gift of life.

Says a talking corpse
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2022
Beauty queens have anger issues. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by DonTattaglia: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2022
Please get out of here, go and apologise to your brain for being so daft...1diot.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by FuckSilly: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2022
DonTattaglia:

My UGLY OLD HAG OLOSHO MOTHER and DRUNKARD OLD FOOL FATHER are a bloody F00LṢ. U can convince MY USELESS wretched family AND 1diot LIKE ME..
OKAY
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by doneback04: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2022
A show that is barly one month, which fan did u think u get, abeg shift one side let me be obident here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by DeMosthigh(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2022
Apologies to those who cares
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by Triangles1(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2022
compton11:
Apologize to those who are watching bbnaija either and 90% of them are obi supporters and flaties grin grin

Exactly, Igbos like that program.
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by Goodlife78(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2022
Property destroyer!
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by spencekat(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2022
Boomboost:
Tears flow so easily for actors and actresses.
They sabi act naa
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by arantess: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2022
There you go with your "toxic feminism"

Small quarrel you scatter expensive property....

Pity for the man that will wife you

Beauty without brain

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by arantess: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2022
Triangles1:

Exactly, my mother like that program.
Noted
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by StarGra: 8:15am On Aug 10, 2022
Exactly what she wanted....They make the most money outside the house...You reason am....

H0didon:
She wanted to form boss like Tasha and Erica grin Nonsense!!. Bad character is like a poison. The damage can't be undone and no matter how you try to hide it, it'll always reflect one way or the other. Women love using tears to gain people's sympathy for their wrong doings sad. Very bad act!!

As our Ancestors would say "The character of a woman determines how far your marriage/friendship will last".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice / Photos From Omotola's 40th Birthday Couple's Retreat / Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.