Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Youth writes Okowa; Rejects Appointment; Declares Support For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth writes Okowa; Rejects Appointment; Declares Support For Peter Obi (313 Views)

Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List / Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team / Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth writes Okowa; Rejects Appointment; Declares Support For Peter Obi by REALretep(m): 5:04am On Aug 10, 2022
Okowa's N3.5m and appointment rejected as his S.A On Youth Mobilization, Declares Support For Peter Obi.

A young Nigerian man, Omenuwoma Josiah has rejected Governor Ifeanyi Okowa's appointment as Special Assistant on Youth Mobilization.

Governor Okowa of Delta State is also the Vice Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, ahead of 2023 general elections.

In a statement made available to our correspondent, Mr Josiah also declared full support for the presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi.

According to him, "I choose to be OBIDIENT and I have decided to remain actively OBIDIENT because I strongly believe that Nigeria will be better if Mr Peter Obi is President by 2023."

"I sincerely wish to thank Is Excellency Sen. Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa to have graciously offered me the opportunity to serve and I most grateful to my Caring Big Brother/Friend, Distinguished Leader, My great Supporter and Father to have recommend me, influenced and facilitated the appointment, "Big Bros you don too show me love wen I no fit forget" It's unfortunate the came at this time that I have actively engaged and Committed myself to the OBIDIENT Movement."

" I am so sorry that I have to decline the appointment, I would have really love to serve, this was a very difficult decision."

" I wish to also appreciate all those that Supported me, those that criticized me (Constructively or destructively), those that were proud of me and those that we disappointed."

" Going forward, let's respect each other decision and choice as we work towards a better Nigeria, let's put the general interest of Nigerians first because the overall welfare and security of Nigerians is more important."
Source

Re: Youth writes Okowa; Rejects Appointment; Declares Support For Peter Obi by Moferere: 5:29am On Aug 10, 2022
It takes a courage for a young man to reject this offer.
I sincerely salute his courage.

1 Like

Re: Youth writes Okowa; Rejects Appointment; Declares Support For Peter Obi by REALretep(m): 6:07am On Aug 10, 2022
Moferere:
It takes a courage for a young man to reject this offer.
I sincerely salute his courage.
Truly
The informed youth are clearly tired with the state of the nation and are ready to chart a new course.
God help us all
Re: Youth writes Okowa; Rejects Appointment; Declares Support For Peter Obi by Felimax(m): 6:32am On Aug 10, 2022
In futility! Obi goes nowhere.
Re: Youth writes Okowa; Rejects Appointment; Declares Support For Peter Obi by Isokiscool(m): 6:35am On Aug 10, 2022
3.5 million indeed.... Biggest lie of 2022 grin grin grin
Re: Youth writes Okowa; Rejects Appointment; Declares Support For Peter Obi by Kurutinto(m): 6:38am On Aug 10, 2022
Isokiscool:
3.5 million indeed.... Biggest lie of 2022 grin grin grin

The thing shock me.. so all these special assistants gets just 71k as monthly salary?? That's ridiculously poor

Re: Youth writes Okowa; Rejects Appointment; Declares Support For Peter Obi by princepeter566: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2022
A good name is better to be chosen than great riches and loving favour, rather than silver and gold.

(1) (Reply)

The Obidients Vs The Urchins: The Quest For Popularity & More Voters Drive. / Hardship Don't Know Tribe Religion, Follow Leaders With Verifiable Records – Obi / Appeal Court Ruling On Oborevwori And Edevwie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.