Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Don’t Need PDP To Perform My Role As Governor — Wike Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Need PDP To Perform My Role As Governor — Wike Boasts (279 Views)

PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts / Saraki, Atiku, Wike boasts Victory. Urges Edo Voters To Secure Their Votes. / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Don’t Need PDP To Perform My Role As Governor — Wike Boasts by dangerousd071: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnfJqhJEoWo
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has boasted that his widely acknowledged outstanding stewardship in office reflects his personal capacity and passion to deliver enduring development to Rivers state people and nothing to do with his political affiliation with the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Wike, who spoke during Tuesday’s commissioning of dualised Ogbunuabali – Eastern bypass Road project in Port Harcourt, bragged, “Take me away today from PDP to another party, I will still perform. So, it is not because I’m in PDP that I’m performing.”He said, “Leadership is not about party. Leadership is about individual. Party is only a vehicle to actualise your ambition, to be able to tell your people I have this capacity, I have this quality to render services to you.

“It is because I have that passion for my people, have the commitment to serve my people. Take me to YPP, allow me become whatever I will become there, I will perform. Take me to any party, I will perform. So, it is not party that makes you to perform,” he statedThe Governor, who noted that misguided Rivers politicians twisted his assertion on Monday that the state was fully under his grips, explained that, “Because some people went to school late, they don’t understand when somebody says I am in charge of this State.“I never said I am in charge of votes in this State, but I know I can talk to my people and my people will listen to me. Some people say, I have only one vote, I agree. I can’t vote two times. I will only vote once. But because of the services I have rendered to the people of this State, the State will listen to me.”

The commissioning of the dualized road was graced by former Governor of Sokoto State, Sen Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko who inaugurated the road project, as well as top political leaders who continue to acknowledge the leadership capacity of Wike in service delivery to Rivers people.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need PDP To Perform My Role As Governor — Wike Boasts by Maleekdon: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2022
And he became a big threat to Atiku

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need PDP To Perform My Role As Governor — Wike Boasts by Albertrich: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2022
PDP and APC na the same abeg go jor
Let us be Obidient

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need PDP To Perform My Role As Governor — Wike Boasts by donbachi(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2022
Wike should take bow.now,the ovation is loudest.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need PDP To Perform My Role As Governor — Wike Boasts by danjumaisah: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2022
Governor Wike na character! I love his energy he's never caught unready to dish out one at any situation.����

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need PDP To Perform My Role As Governor — Wike Boasts by marenalexander7: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2022
Wike is gradually becoming a member of APC yesterday was Babajide Sawn-olu and Dave Umahi and today is APC senators
Rivers State will be deliver to his Excellency Distinguished Senator Ahmad Tinubu and Kashim Shatima come 2023
Not that Atiku And Wike wahala people

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need PDP To Perform My Role As Governor — Wike Boasts by Googledotcom: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Atiku should change his slogan, he should look for some other thing to tag himself. "A unifier" my foot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need PDP To Perform My Role As Governor — Wike Boasts by favourobaro90: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2022
This is a character that want to rule this country God forbidde

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need PDP To Perform My Role As Governor — Wike Boasts by Mynd44: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

Is The Election Between Batlablist Vs Obedients? / VP Represents President At Launch Of IMAGINE NIGERIA / The Secret Diary Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo By Rudolf Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.