Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Christians Admits Ur Mistakes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Admits Ur Mistakes (7585 Views)

Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? / Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2011
^^ Lol grin grin
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by sheriffman(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2011
Dis guy na Gbef.pls MOD remove dis frm d front page Pls stop advertising the OP's deficiency
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Naila: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2011
superior 2:

My fellow members here Imagine have u ever see where a christian reading a Qur'an I know most of u will say NO but I know many muslim who r always researching on bible comparing it with qur'an and telling some christian mode of explaination there IMAGINE once again have ever seeing or heard any muslim that said anything bad about jesus or bible I know the anwser is definately NO even if u didnt make it manifest in public but u definately know it in your mind, but morethan enough times I am seeing it here when there is a post about religioun u guys r embrassing qur'an and mohammed but its not your fault, do u know y? cause your ancestors will never tell u anything good about qur'an and likewise some of u will never know and blindly following them, my advice to people of this character is atleast be wise dont embrace qur'an and muhammad cause we r not against ISA (jesus) cause his name is mention in the qur'an morethan 25 times and we believe he is one the messengers send down by God  much morethan this about jesus is in the qur'an if u can understand we r on thesame wavelength with u is just a little bid misunderstanding so even if u r a xtian just take your time get an english quran read it a lil bid understand something it, and DONT JUDGE ISLAM ACCORDING TO MUSLIM JUDGE IT ACCORDING TO THE BOOK THAT IS QUR'AN and let me tell u I read bible morethan enough and I didnt come across something very wrong in it and see qur'an as completion of a bible. so guys religioun is a guidance  may God give us freedom to  practice it cause we people are blindly following our parent.

I must commend your post and to cease the opportunity to encourage you to read Galatians 4:22-31, and John 8:32, John 3: 16, 17 I pray The Holy Spirit will give you a better understanding as you read through. God bless you!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2011
Ayaaaa its ashame!! Somefolks я̲̅ just daft
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by mjay(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
Is that why you went on bombing spree in order to make the country ungovernable? If it were Buhari that won will those Haram be bombing all over the place? Sorry to disappoint you, its happnd its happnd,and there is nada you can do about it, this country belongs to all of us.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by kpolli(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
Cos Yar'Adua was stronger, o yeah i just remembered. . . He died. . .
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by DaDoctor: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^MTSCHEWWWW^^

I TOT U HAD SOMETHING TO SAY BEFORE.

YOU ARE REALLY HAPI(GOING BY YOUR PROFILE NAME) IN NOT JUST METHANE GAS BUT BUTHANE.

NONENTITY SPEAKING AND POSTING RUBBISH!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by PAQ(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
Ur brain dey ur nyash!!! wetin concern religion here?
Is it Goodluck that started the shit in this country?
How many years were we governed by other religions, were the failures accorded to religion?
How did this post make front page?
What an insult to my religion, u are a retard and thesame goes to the administrator of this site
RETARDS!!!!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2011
Nairaland is washing away, i dont even like it here anymore. whats this doing in the front page? for all of us to rat about? Nonsense i got better things to do.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by otokx(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2011
What are the moderators doing that this piece of rubbish makes the homepage?
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by kompolon(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2011
4 d administrator to accept an article like this, shows that Nairaland has failed. We've never on this forum to say Muslims have failed, but the leaders & the region they represent. Why on earth do you want to start a religious war on a forum where there shall be no sentimental or abusive language? Nairaland take note as after any reply I'll start mine. You'll know when a war starts, but not when & how it ends!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2011
Why are people still talking about this?
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by DrummaBoy(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2011
While many Xtians voted 4 & supportd Buhari, GEJ actually playd d religious cardN deceivin Xtians to vote 4 him.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Kekekenny(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2011
Lol
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by DrummaBoy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2011
That I think is what d poster meant & he has a right to his opinion. D diversity of opinions dat NL allows is its beuty
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by DrummaBoy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
Save for d poor and fustrated writing, there is nothing wrong wit d post and seun has d right to put it up on front page
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by baslone: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2011
DrummaBoy:

While many Xtians voted 4 & supportd Buhari, GEJ actually playd d religious cardN deceivin Xtians to vote 4 him.

On point! All simple as that. . . . .but why all the curses on the small boy?
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by DrummaBoy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2011
D reason they are cursing him is caled D BANDWAGON EFFECT OF A THREAD.D 1st respons' abused him and others folow blindly
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by victorazy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2011
these guys never cease to jealous. without military, una no go dey there and thank god no more military.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by chines4(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2011
Why is this on front page? This poster just spoiled my friday
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by kompolon(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2011
Look how petty we are with a time bomb in the name of freedom of f, k. If you've been born & participated in the Nigerian civil war, & ur father or mother, sister or brother massacred in either Jos or Borno. You wont f, kn say what u said!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by ojuyobo111: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2011
The last presidential election was more dictated by tribalism than religion.

people voted for MR GO-SLOW because he is from south west rather than looking deep into what the guy can offer us. The liberation of our great country will starts when we (especially the youth) cross over the boundary of sentiment, tribal distinction and religion and cast our vote for a person with good plan.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Ayoobscom(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
Their clueless candidate has gone rogue
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by pinkrex(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2011
I dont knw why some people are allowed to post here, Imagine d level of nonsense, So what should the Christians do? The majority muslims both in the Military era the 1st republic what have they really done How many Christians have really held power at high levels in this country?

Jobless religious bigot posting to see reactions and cause another fight on here,

Christianity  is just a cover for our leaders
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by TonexyA: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2011
[color=Black][/color]
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by 3direct: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2011
This poser should go hug transformer!!!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by hapi(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2011
all the insults proves my theory. sentiments.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by chakula: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2011
Hmn, NLs should become part of trouble makers and at the same helps in encouraging detestation and xenophobia i read all most of the column in this thread but what surprises me is, no single sensible comment placed on, however the pals engaged on such things should be claiming they were all equitable and educated which to me should look at it injudicious and unschooled act.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by DrummaBoy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2011
Chakula, what are you saying or better still what are you chuckling?!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by ikhideman(m): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ Poster:

Whats the purpose of this topic? To achieve what end, ??
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by lysim: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2011
The poster is seeking for recognition.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by sheyguy: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2011
whoever made this post shld come out bold with anyhing him/her has against Xtians pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Bans Hawking Of Drugs / Number Of Federal Civil Servants State By State / Igbo Nation Is The Only True Democratic Nation In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.