Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Christians Admits Ur Mistakes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Admits Ur Mistakes (7582 Views)

Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? / Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
The home page experiment of the last 24 hours is now over. Thanks for your patience!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2011
dayokanu:

The home page experiment of the last 24 hours is now over. Thanks for your patience!

No wonder every silly thread makes it to the homepage courtesy of seun and his supreme ruling council.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Sicherheit(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
I thought since the experiment is over we will stop having stupid topics on the front page. undecided
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by hamsky: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
Why on earth are you blaming the christians for  Mr Jonathan's lack of progress after all pdp is not a christian party and some muslims also voted for him too. No Nigerian has the bloody right to complain about mr jonathan because we all allowed him to run for his present post and also voted for him too so pls let us be man and keep your complaints to your self. Oi by the way I'm a muslim just in case you're think otherwise aii shocked grin smiley
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by phreakabit(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2011
Where are these lunatics making silly threads, asking silly question popping out from? first  j.bee, now this  
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by trimwis: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
MR poster get this right in Aso Rock their no christian or moslem their religion is LOOTING AND STEALING.
religion and ethnicity is the greatest tool of Nigerian politician.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by comprende: 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2011
This poster is a very stupid guy.

I am a devout christian. I voted for Buhari, I went around taking up my friends, family and neighbours who were supporting GEJ in arguments and convinced some to vote for Buhari. I campaigned for Buhari on my facebook page and on this website.

I have christian friends who spent their personal money to print Buhari posters and shared to people. A friend of mine who was at the Buhari campaign result collation centre said most of the guys working there voluntarily were young serious christians.

What did you even do to support Buhari's campaing? Stupid fool!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Sacarstic: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2011
When i am sad or bored,i log in to NL to laugh hahahahahahahahaha, i don`t have any contribution to make, just laughing hahahahahahahaha don`t take the poster serious,he is a comedian.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by pharmrapheal(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2011
@poster, ur post shows how terrible and stupid you are,was it not ur fellow muslim military dictators that nearly finished this country, bunch of idiots
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by dipo2much(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
There are at least 100 threads more befitting for the frontpage of nairaland than this one. How did this one make it there?
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Ty207: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2011
Mad man fasting insaid of him 2 take is drugs @ d right time,
grin
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by nagoma(m): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2011
Agreed that this post doesn't make sense. Actually all the pentacostal churches told us that GEJ is God's choice - in Jesus name and all that. I also know that many "Islamic clerics" were paid to pray for GEJ success , many of them sentto Mecca for the purpose. All of us must be sinners to have God accepting the prayers for  a clueless president. We deserve that.'
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by linkin8k(m): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2011
@poster you strike me as a very dumb human being cry
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Goldieluks: 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
OP is hideously insane.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by t12(m): 12:09am On Aug 05, 2011
Pls, everything u are dissing out to this poster, he deserves it n more.
one thing i noticed though is that he wants attention, remember those kids who never have the chance of playing wif toys when they were young try to take out their aggression on something else, maybe this one of his styles of getting attention tongue
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by kwelluu: 1:52am On Aug 05, 2011
Thank god nobody is sayn d guy is working,but honestly speakn,m a muslim 4rm d north nd I voted 4 him,not because he was d best,but I believe in power sharing,let's just pray nd help in making thngs better
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by dabrake(m): 2:45am On Aug 05, 2011
Op, if uve gt nothin 2 do, jst go and draw ACTOR & BOSS
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by kaze4blues(m): 4:06am On Aug 05, 2011
How did topic lik ds make it 2 d front page
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by udbyron1(m): 4:22am On Aug 05, 2011
your cows are starving yet you are doing rubbish
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by YoruIgbo(m): 5:04am On Aug 05, 2011
grin grin grin shocked OP you don bleep up, you should have known that majority of people that uses Nairaland are Christain and of Southern origin abi aboki they use internet na mainly omo nna and ofe nmanu people dey use internet so nex time you wan post this kind topic go Aljazeera and you can be guaranteed support.

I see what you mean though but regardless of who rules Nigeria and from what tribe I think we now all have corruption in our DNA and we will continue to hand it down to generation yet unborn until the country go finally pafuka!! but for now Nigeria jagajaga
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 05, 2011
Whatever!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by LogicPower(m): 5:33am On Aug 05, 2011
Quote from: dayokanu on Yesterday at 09:49:22 PM
"The home page experiment of the last 24 hours is now over. Thanks for your patience!"

~Bluetooth: "No wonder every silly thread makes it to the homepage courtesy of seun and
his supreme ruling council"

I have a feeling that this 'home page experiment' was not unconnected to what's happening in a
court in Lagos; serious allegations against some prominent YRB leaders were made and somebody,
somewhere, somehow doesn't want NLders' attention to remain focused on these allegations. So a plethora
of silly topics were deliberately allowed onto the home-page in the past 48 hours to divert attention.
The result? NLders' comments are now thinly scattered all over the place, including on these silly ones.
And the biggest topic of the week, Al - Mustapha's revelations, only attracted some few pages of comments.
Smart guys, you are.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by ignis: 6:19am On Aug 05, 2011
The poster must be a bastard. This is practically the way all muslims think.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Abayomin70(m): 6:25am On Aug 05, 2011
this is madnesss
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Nymphnode(m): 6:38am On Aug 05, 2011
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by ddpriest: 6:47am On Aug 05, 2011
LWKMDFH, peoples make una take am easy on Mr. (or Miss) poster, the passion and vehemence of your responses fit burn stone to ashes ooooooo , @Mr. Poster, be VERY GUIDED in your utterances, the religious card is an ill wind that does no one any good. 9ja for life,
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Sike(m): 7:07am On Aug 05, 2011
dipo2much:

There are at least 100 threads more befitting for the frontpage of nairaland than this one. How did this one make it there?
The Very Same Way Others Like This Made It Here. !
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by ronia(f): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2011
There is no how we r suppose to know it will be lyk dis,afterall non of them is good enof for dat set.let us all join heads nd pray dat tins get better same tin we would hv still done if it where any of them dat is there!!!!!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by teekay8(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2011
gaddafe:

The person Who posted this came from the ZOO and should return there.

What are the moderators here doing about this?? angry angry

u r right!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2011
POSTER, YOU ARE A BASTAR.D MORO.N
how i wish someone can slap through NL angry angry
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by islamrules(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2011
Another religion wakoo on the loose.

Yes christians made mistake, so what then, go wear a suicide vest and explode with your family
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by superior2(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2011
My fellow members here Imagine have u ever see where a christian reading a Qur'an I know most of u will say NO but I know many muslim who r always researching on bible comparing it with qur'an and telling some christian mode of explaination there IMAGINE once again have ever seeing or heard any muslim that said anything bad about jesus or bible I know the anwser is definately NO even if u didnt make it manifest in public but u definately know it in ur mind, but morethan enough times I am seeing it here when there is a post about religioun u guys r embrassing qur'an and mohammed but its not ur fault, do u know y? cause ur ancestors will never tell u anything good about qur'an and likewise some of u will never know and blindly following them, my advice to people of this character is atleast be wise dont embrace qur'an and muhammad cause we r not against ISA (jesus) cause his name is mention in the qur'an morethan 25 times and we believe he is one the messengers send down by God much morethan this about jesus is in the qur'an if u can understand we r on thesame wavelength with u is just a little bid misunderstanding so even if u r a xtian just take ur time get an english quran read it a lil bid understand something it, and DONT JUDGE ISLAM ACCORDING TO MUSLIM JUDGE IT ACCORDING TO THE BOOK THAT IS QUR'AN and let me tell u I read bible morethan enough and I didnt come across something very wrong in it and see qur'an as completion of a bible. so guys religioun is a guidance may God give us freedom to practice it cause we people are blindly following our parent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director / Saka Saadu Is Dead And Buried In Ilorin / APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.